Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #151
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
This is the wrong thread to be posting about universal law.

If you do not have a response to the original post, you should not be posting.

That goes for this thread or any other thread on the forum.
Actually no. If you know well the bible and some popular Jesus words, you should be able the see the Universal Laws in his teaching

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #152
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Indeed, it is just your opinion

Namaste, Steven
Steven: seems like we have more than 1 troll/plant on this forum now.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #153
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
This particular thread has not been created for me to share any stories. It is a last ditch attempt to have people realise that topics need to stay "on topic" or when serious people want to post about serious things, the thread can easily get hijacked (as mine are). You want evidence? Go see my threads. You'll be shocked.

Everything else is outlined clearly in the original post of this thread.
I have read the initial post in this thread and my question stands will you answer it?

Will your next post be defending your right to free speech (which you already have) or will it be continuing to share your story? The right to free speech has to go hand in hand with the right for people to choose to believe. It's up to you. Are you the war monger or the peach bringer? Will you serve the forum or will you fight it?
Old 12-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #154
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I have read the initial post in this thread and my question stands will you answer it?

Will your next post be defending your right to free speech (which you already have) or will it be continuing to share your story? The right to free speech has to go hand in hand with the right for people to choose to believe. It's up to you. Are you the war monger or the peach bringer? Will you serve the forum or will you fight it?
He is just going to offer you the same exact response with a different variation.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #155
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:

I am unable to continue sharing my life experiences until this forum allows me to post without turning everything into a religious debate. It's that simple.

However, after watching this thread for 6 pages (and watching moderators come and go), and after seeing no one has got my point, there's pretty much no way for me to remain a contributor of this forum.

All I wanted to do was post in peace without being made a mockery of, and all the arm flapping I have done hasn't gained any acknowledgment from the moderators. The moderators couldn't care less.

As far as they're concerned, they're quite happy to allow everyone to post as they wish. I will not continue this for much longer. I am almost flat out - out of patience. So anyone who believes that I am after attention or playing games, just watch me walk out the door..

I WANTED to post and contribute, because I am deeply interested in many topics of this forum. That's why I am here! But "my kind of" knowledge is laughed at around God hating places like this. It's a shame, because I had a lot to share.

I have done no wrong on this forum. I tried to shake it and have it become more fair, but no one who is able to set the tone of the forum cares.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #156
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
He is just going to offer you the same exact response with a different variation.
You were right.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:46 PM   #157
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

You obiviously refuse to answer the question so I can only assume you are here debate your right to free speach rather than share your story.

Take care.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #158
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Actually no. If you know well the bible and some popular Jesus words, you should be able the see the Universal Laws in his teaching

Namaste, Steven
can you explain them?

should be able to sum it up in a couple sentences if you really understand. (your own words, no copy/paste please)
Old 12-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #159
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
You obiviously refuse to answer the question so I can only assume you are here debate your right to free speach rather than share your story.

Take care.
If that's what you got from the problems addressed in this thread, then what more can I say? My problem isn't a free speech problem. I am clearly allowed to post what I like on this forum. That's not my problem. My problem (for those who missed the 900 times I said it) is that people do not stay on topic.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #160
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
can you explain them?

should be able to sum it up in a couple sentences if you really understand. (your own words, no copy/paste please)

Start a new thread please this one is going to be finished soon

A..
Old 12-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #161
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

- closed -
Closed Thread