Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you happy and filled with hope that Obama's Presidency will bring 'real change'?
Yes, I'm over the moon and praying for real change to come into the world. 60 35.93%
No, I think it will just be more of the same, new broom but same old rubbish. 107 64.07%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2008, 08:52 AM   #26
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
Polite Reminder to all posters...

If you wanna have a 'rant and rave' or 'moan and groan' about the US Elections please go to the thread titled: Election results!!!

This thread is intended for a more positive and uplifting response to the result of Obama being elected.

Henners, waddid you mean when you said - " This post is in the wrong area. Sorry"?

777, I have heard of and read parts of this information before. Please will you name this document/book and where it can be viewed etc, ie: on net, in book etc. It is important to allow others to view such 'source material'.

Apart from that I refer again to my OP...This thread is for your MESSAGES TO OBAMA, or to Americans, or to the world...Let us all know what you wanna say.

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
I was posting a reply to another post and had to edit it.Thats all.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:53 AM   #27
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Hi THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR,

I also sent this question to Henry Deacon, but I would also like to get another take on it.

"I too am relieved a little now that Obama has been elected president. However, for sure, he will have a very difficult time ahead of him, two billion dollars is a lot to receive in five and ten dollar bills, I know that companies like GE had backed the president elect. That backing, of course has to receive some sort of return.

I listened with interest to his victory speech, and I was moved by the "Yes we can" part of his words, which I see also affected you as it is the title of your thread.

I am interested to know what you think.

Do you think that the "Yes we can" will be remembered in history like "I had a dream"?

I mean his winning the election will be so important on so many levels that I'm sure the figure Obama will surely be remembered in 50 or 100 years.

But will the phrase and the way it was used be one of those moments that will resist the passage of time?"

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
Dear Friends, fellow Avalonians and all the citizens of The UNITED States of America...

As a none American watching the climax of the US Elections and the speeches of both President Elect Obama and McCain...I breathe a huge sigh of relief that there WILL BE an administration change in the USA.

I reflect on the enormous possibility for REAL CHANGE that has now entered the current paradigm. This is now a time of masssive transition and people of the US should know that in 22 countries polled by the BBC those favourable to Obama winning the US election was 3 to 1.

The whole world wanted this change and at last some sense has prevailed in America and this 'could be' the beggining of a New World, so let us pray and give thank's that maybe...just maybe...this IS the beggining of a NEW ERA!

I invite you all to leave your messages here for the New President Of America or for the People Of The World...

THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD...

Imagine that if you 'could write a PERSONAL MESSAGE TO OBAMA' what would you say? Leave THAT message here!

Maybe you want to share your feeling's or experiences of the election if you are from the USA, tell us what's going on where you are, how are people reacting, let us know what's going down where you are!

Maybe you want to leave a message for fellow Americans or for others aroun the world, please leave that message here too.

This is an AMAZING moment in history...Let us all embrace it with TRUE HOPE and POSITIVITY...Coz as we THINK...so we CREATE!

The NEW CHAPTER HAS BEGUN...The Whole World IS WATCHING...

As Obama said in his speech - "Change has come to America"!

Woooohoooo ya all and I say respectfully and with total love for you all, let's go Mister Obama, locked, dropped and ready to rock.

My message to him and all of you is simply this -

" YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN...ONE WORLD - ONE LOVE - ONE PEOPLE"!

Peace Out :biggrin2 :
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:08 AM   #28
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

The candidates do not even write their own speeches.

They are written by background characters who's main skill is finding the words to best tell you what you want to hear.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:11 AM   #29
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

I was for Ron Paul from the beginning and didn't have much hope for Obama changing anything. However, I was deeply moved by his speech and by watching him win the election. He certainly has generated hope. I sensed a great karmic debt being cleared in this extraordinary historical moment. David Wilcock may be right that Obama has not been corrupted yet. We must cease the moment and help him move our world forward. The following is the letter I sent to him, the address, and the Coast tp Coast AM program and web sites that inspired me to write it. I hope thousands and thousands will do the same to help bring about disclosure.

The Honorable Barack Obama
President Elect of the United States
713 Hart senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

Ever since the late fifties I have been aware that the government was not telling the truth about UFO's. Year after year as I discovered wave after wave of overwhelming evidence, it became increasingly clear that our government does not tell us the truth about nearly anything. Today we have one of the most hated governments on earth, a government that has abolished our constitutional freedoms and brought pain and suffering to countless millions of people.

As the people have called you to serve in taking our country and freedoms back, your first step must be to restore honesty in dealing with the American public and the world. I ask that you demand full disclosure and a full congressional investigation into the more than 60 years of contact with ET's and reverse engineering of stolen and given advanced technologies. Full immunity must be granted to the hundreds of witnesses under Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project as well as anyone with classified information. You must give a press conference revealing the truth of your findings to the world.

Once honesty is restored and technology is available, we can end the phony oil shortage nonsense, create a peacful world with abundance for all, and begin the grand adventure of meeting and taking our place among our brothers and sisters in the great civilizations throughout this vast and glorious universe. You will be leading this world at the forefront of a wondrous new age.

http://www.faxonwashington.org/
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/
cedarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:13 AM   #30
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

All very exciting for the moment, I am not going to be negative but the PM of Australia dribbled the same rhetoric and is worse than the one the sheeple voted out from the opposition party, sorry guys it is all a bit rich and stinks to high heaven, they are just feeding the sheeple the usual red herring, it is the Illuminati show with bright lights, they will fade and business as usual, just another Jim Jones type brew with a different flavor you could say...

Time to stop giving personal power to government guys, PERIOD, WAKE UP, GROW UP, we don't need them it is slave-ish & pathetic immoral behavior.

cedarboy

But spot on Ron Paul was the man for these times... with this childish government system thing, but hey we all know what Obama's friends (main stream media etc) did too Dr Paul.

Hidden in plain site...

Ahh, but fill ya car up folks and then some, it's going to go through the roof. Where did that free energy go?

Last edited by mysticphoebos; 11-05-2008 at 11:23 AM.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:30 AM   #31
Tuza

Does that mean St Clair was wrong about seeing Palin as President.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #32
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

To see Henry Deacon come back and be so inspire as to write a message , he simply said," yes we can". For a moment Obama sounded like a preacher. I lived through some tuff times and at 50 yrs. Old it is a historical moment Too bad we have lost all hope, thinking that there can never be any changed if not for the old doom and gloom. I will say to you, there's an echoe sounding in your ears if you wish to hear it or not that's up to you. This man is ready to become president against some impossible odds. You call it Free Masons, I call it destiny. Why at this moment, why at this time ? Well you all where waitting for something to happen, where you or where you not? The change that's coming is not quite what you expected and so be it. America rose to the occasion my friends. I am proud to be an American today and so is the world. We call ourselves the awaken ones yet I wonder whose awake and whose sleeping. Believe me when I tell you that many hidden agendas will come out into the open soon to be no more. Too many black ops that need to be stoped for Good. Blackwater your company will be needed no more, and many mercenary companies like yours. So while you keep speculating I'm going to get busy with the living and hopefully you will do the same.
Change can come and go and you will never see it, why ? Folks an old man once told me when he heard me complaining about everything is, you can sit there and complain or you could help me to cross the street. In other words the wise old man told me to, "get a life!" Get off your PC and start to live your life. Stay safe and be happy. Anybody care to help me cross the street ?
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:08 AM   #33
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Thank god at least half of the pple hear are awake while the other half is still in LALA land thinking that everything will be okay because he's coming here to save us from the evil pple Here is a vid of Obamas Family Tree I wouldn't be surprised yet its true...:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3424359.shtml
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:56 AM   #34
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

It would be nice to simply enjoy the positive sentiments of now!!
People all over the world have hope, happiness, and sheer wonder that a man like this against all odds can win.
Enjoy this moment!
The road will be long, he is not perfect (who is!)
So lets just hope for the future and marvel at this short moment in time where so many feel hopeful, even if it is just today!!

Best wishes
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:05 AM   #35
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhearing View Post
It would be nice to simply enjoy the positive sentiments of now!!
People all over the world have hope, happiness, and sheer wonder that a man like this against all odds can win.
Enjoy this moment!
The road will be long, he is not perfect (who is!)
So lets just hope for the future and marvel at this short moment in time where so many feel hopeful, even if it is just today!!

Best wishes
Stop being manipulated.

"even if it is just today!!"
Oh man what does that mean?
Lucifer is giving you the day off?

The hangover is too come...

Last edited by mysticphoebos; 11-05-2008 at 11:27 AM.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:10 AM   #36
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

What a waste of space and time this post is ,since when has this forum become a advertising board for rotton ,lying politicions,WAKE UP they are all the same.What relevence has this to the Ground Crew?
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #37
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:35 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #38
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

This is where osama got his slogan- 'Yes we can' http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=bA16sqCusbY
Obama is a 33 degree mason
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:22 AM   #39
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry but I'm not excited about a new politician taking over.
WAKE UP It's still going to be the same.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:47 AM   #40
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Yup, nothing will change. Didnt matter who you voted for. Same puppets held and run by the powers that run the money system.

Things are going to get bad..Watch oil/gold and silver go through the roof in the next couple of days.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #41
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticphoebos View Post
Stop being manipulated.

"even if it is just today!!"
Oh man what does that mean?
Lucifer is giving you the day off?

The hangover is too come...
Friend i am an idealist, and i am tired of conflict and anger, People celebrated today, in chicago where there were race riots in previous.
Yea he maybe in cahoots with the PTB,and yea may be conspiring for A new world order, but a little 106 yr old black lady saw an incredible moment in her lifetime that she will never see again, SO Today let that lady and others like her enjoy they're MOMENT, cos afterall we ALL know the **** will hit the fan again!! AND yea even lucifer can have a day off!!

Best wishes
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:59 AM   #42
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi feardia,

Perhaps it won't go down in history, it could have been a malicious message to Joe the Plumber and his supporters.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
This is where osama got his slogan- 'Yes we can' http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=bA16sqCusbY
Obama is a 33 degree mason
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #43
christo
Avalon Senior Member

this is insanity. i mean no offence to anybody who believes in barrack obama, but i am shocked that there are people here on avalon that still put their trust in the political system.

obama is CFR, zigniew brzinski's (sp?) poster boy. brzinski co founded the Trilateral Comission. to all those people lording change "coming to america" (was i the only one that was reminded of the eddie murphy movie when they heard that?) I am begging you to take 5 minutes out of your festivities to take a look at the trilateral comission and the council on foreign relations and brzinski in particular.

ask yourselves how in less than 3 years obama went from being a complete unknown to becoming "the most powerful man in the world" (ha!).

I also urge all you obamanites to read Brzinski's book, "the grand chessboard" if you want to know what this man is all about. this book was written well before 9/11 and the war in afghanistan, and outlines the plan to permanently instil the US as "the world's only superpower," detailing the precise miliatary strategy we are seeing played out before us in news headlines, day by day.

anybody that wants to know where they can get a copy of the grand chessboard free of charge, PM me and i will gladly point you in the right direction, and hopefully we can stop looking to crooks in suits to put the world to rights.

AGAIN! I URGE OBAMA SUPPORTERS TO RESEARCH BRZINSKI, CFR and the TRILATERAL COMISSION!!!!

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT THE GRAND CHESSBOARD. THIS IS THE STRATEGY STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH!
christo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #44
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

As an Australian living in Britain I have been inspired to watch and listen to Obama, and like many others, hoped and prayed (and believed) he would make it to this moment, and become the next President of USA. My hopes and my prayers go with him. With regard to change, and the great expectations now placed upon Obama, there is a limit to what any leader/politician can do. Obama will face tremendous difficulties. We may have some shadowy idea of these difficulties - he will face them head on. His decisions and the ability to "do the right thing" will, to some extent, depend on our support, in the sense of a heartfelt energetic 'cover' (I call this 'prayer'). With this kind of continuing support - even when things do not seem to be going well- amazing things can happen. Without it no-one, no matter how inspiring or able can confront and overcome the difficulties and affect change. I have a feeling Obama would agree with this!
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #45
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Now That Obama Has Won . . . There is No Excuse

Now that a Democrat has been elected president, the Democrats in Congress have no excuse. They can no longer pretend that they have to "hold back" to win the election.

They have no excuse to delay war crimes charges against Bush, Cheney and company for Iraq.

They have no excuse to delay war crimes charges for torture.

They have no excuse to delay criminal charges for spying on Americans.

They have no excuse to delay criminal charges for 9/11.

Now is not the time for Democratic machine politics. Now is the time to implement true American values - cherished across the political aisle - of liberty and justice.

There can be no liberty in America unless the tyrants who have tried to imprison us and enslave us are prosecuted.

There can be no justice in America unless the high and mighty are held accountable for their actions.

Obama is a former Constitutional law professor. He knows the value of the Constitution and the rule of law. He promised during his campaign to curb the unconstitutional practices of the executive branch.

But that is not enough. Because if the tyrants in both parties who have trampled on the vision of the founding fathers are not held accountable, then future tyrants will learn that they can get away with it, also.

Now that Obama has won, there is no excuse. Those who have trampled on our country and our people must be held to account for the whole world and future generations to see.

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.co...ere-is-no.html
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:53 PM   #46
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that every four years, the people in this country go looking for a new 'savior'. Did ANYONE really NOT see this coming?

One of the biggest 'wake-up' that needs to happen in this world is to the fact that leaders are picked by our masters and NONE of them are going be 'our' saviors. Have they yet? Not with corporations and big banks in their faces in D.C.

Face it, we are our own saviors. There's nobody in D.C. representing 'Joe/Joanne Average'.

I don't know exactly what the answer is except that maybe you'll want to make sure Mr. Obama knows that you want him to save you and how.

So, if you're thrilled about the outcome of this 'election pageant', are you planning to contact Mr. Obama with your concerns? If so, how?

And I would also like to know what you think about all of this in say...6 months.

I'm already sending him my best feelings, he's going to need help. I'm a little worried for him because, at the very least of the worst, they may try to make him a scapegoat for all this country's problems.

He's going in with a lot on him already...what will he do with more...like maybe several thousand/million people telling him they want the TRUTH? Remember, Kennedy was trying to do better by the people and 'they' didn't like that.

I'm watching how happy people are and I'm so happy to see them happy... but I'm sad for them that they think they're going to get the 'change' they so desperately desire and they might (very soon) be disappointed.

How is it we expect this poor guy to clean up this deep pile of doo-doo that we're in the middle of?

Just some thoughts....I remain positive!

Puttin' my love out there...24/7

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #47
atlantianferret
Avalon Senior Member

"Yes We Can"

I congratulate him on his hard climb. I hope he is every thing you think his is. Truly and with love.

That said, Please stop looking to leaders for change. You are the leader. Please look at and into your self for change. The change you seek is a grassroots movement. It starts with you.

I love you all.
atlantianferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #48
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

first off i voted for him, knowing it doesnt make that much difference (not hearing palins voice will be a plus)

i will say this, the symbolic picture of his family sent out to all the websites is definitely interesting, clearly with the colors and hand symbols theyre are aknowledging something to the people that got them there (im not paranoid about obama by the way, this just looks like par for the course for politicians playing the game....a good reminder of who's actually in charge though)

clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #49
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:19 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #50
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I'm really very cynical about politics BUT my message to Obama is:

Stay well away from any notion of an open top car ride through your vice president's 'patch'.

Good luck.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote