Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #1
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Flying dream

Hello everybody! I had this interesting dream some time a go, so I thought I come and share it with you guys, maybe you can give me a bit of insight since i have never tried to read in to my dreams too much. All I remember of the dream is this: I'm looking straight ahead, and I see a golden eagle (i checked this later from picks on the net since I'm not familiar with eagles) flying straight at me. Before I knew it, the eagle landed on me, I could feel hes claws against my back. I felt it's really soft feathers against my face. I also clearly remember hearing it's heart beats while it's belly was against my face. Then all of a sudden the eagle merges in me. I was embracing the eagle, and then it went in me. On that moment (I was on my knees) my legs swing back in the air and I'm hovering over my bed. Straight away I remember thinking: cool, out of body experience. But then noticed I couldn't see my self on the bed, so I realised that i was dreaming. I tried to then go through the window, but as soon as i got to the window, I was gently pushed back inside, then I woke up. The whole dream felt really vivid, and easily remembered everything of it. I would appreciate any insight you might have!
Peace
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:32 AM   #2
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Flying dream

Interpertations of dream symbols can be anything, based on the experiences and conditioning of the dreamer. The eagle is a symbol of soaring in the highest regions, and gold speaks of the divine. What it means to you ONLY you can say, although someone might help you to see it. So I will say that it sounds like you had a dream-state OBE, as opposed to a conscious one, and you are the eagle. Just my thoughts.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:41 AM   #3
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

That sounds like your beast Self.

I share dreams every night with people. And when I mean shared i mean: Two or more people having the same dream and remembering it. Now when this happend you observe funny things about other dreamers.
Virtually everyone has an animal side, or a Beast Self. One guy i know is a fox, Some girl is a pheonix, another man a jaguar, and I am a giant winged green snake with a cobra head that flies. This side of you, I believe exists as you in an alternate dimension. Dreaming serves as the bridge to those dimensions, so your beast self comes and goes from your dreambody as it pleases. Since it's merged with you now, you can call upon it's power. when in danger in dreams you can yell "I am eagle". or you can try to remember the sensation of being the eagle and you will have that form back.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful OBE/Dream and i liked BOTH of your insights/interpretations ..... good work, guys!

hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Wonderful OBE/Dream and i liked BOTH of your insights/interpretations ..... good work, guys!

hippihillbobbi
Yes, thanks for your input! I really think there is lot happening in our dreams. I have couple more dreams that have been different to my normal dreams. First happened over ten years ago. My brother who passed away year or so earlier, came to my dream. It was a short dream, there was other people as well, we were driving a convertible on a nice summer day, my brother wouldn't say anything but was just smiling on the back seat. We arrived to a cemetery and next thing I remember is my brother tied himself on to one of the tombstones and said to me: "you have to leave me here, you have to let me go." and that was it. I'm pretty sure he was my brother in person and not just my imagination, because before that I never even thought that I would be holding someone. Second one was just recently. My mums partner passed away last year. I have been away a long time before he died, and I never got to say good bye to him. Around christmas time i had a dream about him.
I asked him how he was doing, he said he was good, then I just said "it is really nice to see you" and we hugged, then I woke up.
Would anyone have links to good websites that deal with dreams?
Old 03-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Flying dream

Gold represent your 3th chakra and it means power
And the eagle represent flying to translate this, you have the power to fly
Also it tells me that your 3 chakra has opened!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #7
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Gold represent your 3th chakra and it means power
And the eagle represent flying to translate this, you have the power to fly
Also it tells me that your 3 chakra has opened!!
I like this! Thank you very much! Maybe i should start to read my chakra handbook again given to me by my auntie.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Eagle!

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:17 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #9
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Eagle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
=

The Eagle
is the king of birds
because it is capable of flying above the clouds as it seeks the Sun.

In your dream it means being able to see/fly above your physical wordly levels. Truly see things as one sees.

(related to your other dreams seeing spirits.)

-

To ancient egyptians the Eagle was messenger to the Gods and the Sun.
In your dream it means that you are opening up to "divine connection",
connecting with your spirit guides.

The Eagle is mystic intuition, knowledge of magic, strength, courage , wisdom, great power, - balance.

Next time the eagle will merge in you, you have to be the eagle and trust yourself, and

FLY throught the window...you have all the powers.

Reclaim your personal powers as you obviously have passed the initiation test.

_

In your dream it was a golden Eagle that "merged in you".

The golden eagle feathers that you felt against your face,
are the most SACRED HEALING TOOL.

-

(I am myself a scorpio /Eagle...after burning my nerves with kundaline, and extraterrestia lcontacts, I myself found healing on a small inner Hebrides island(in Atlantis Ocean) where the GOLDEN EAGLES still live,

be in peace,
a.
Thanks Annemirri (kiitos ihan omalla kielella )for this.
I didn't really think about it before. But You are right, I think I was a little nervous when it happened. And my "flying" was more of bouncing of the walls I try to remember this next time this happens. Hopefully tonight
Old 03-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Eagle!

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:17 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #11
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I have come to the conclusion that there are three types of dreams upon the minds of mankind at this time.

There seems to be a fortelling of the the coming change. Most Scripture and legend, science and suthsayer tell us of three most possible out comes. The judgment day in the bible tells us of the Celestial, terestial, and telestial judgment. Illuminaty tell of three outcomes of 2012, Mayan, Native Americans and so on and so forth all agree on this idea.

I see three main sets of dreams telling each individule of his/her forth coming place after acsension/progression/move.

1. A moving up, Ascension or celestial glory. I think that people having flying dreams, or dreams of healing and of wonderful peace and powers of the mind to do good and of universal love, are seeing the change for them will bring them to the 4th density.

2. The passage dream, where a very scary event happens and they just pass through it with little or no harm,( see David Wilcocks sunami dream ). These people will stay the course and continue in this time and space.

3. The fear dream of torment, these souls need to be sent back to a time of darkness and brutality to learn the lessons of universal love the hard way agian.

Bless you if you have the "moving up" Dream, you have learned to love all even your enemies.

Bless you if you have the "Passage Dream", for you have learned enouph to be part of mankind moving on to the stars to become a major force for good.

Blessed are you if you must be moved to torment, for the universe loves you enouph to give you time to learn and grow, for life is a gift and death is an illusion.

Brian
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #12
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
I have come to the conclusion that there are three types of dreams upon the minds of mankind at this time.

There seems to be a fortelling of the the coming change. Most Scripture and legend, science and suthsayer tell us of three most possible out comes. The judgment day in the bible tells us of the Celestial, terestial, and telestial judgment. Illuminaty tell of three outcomes of 2012, Mayan, Native Americans and so on and so forth all agree on this idea.

I see three main sets of dreams telling each individule of his/her forth coming place after acsension/progression/move.

1. A moving up, Ascension or celestial glory. I think that people having flying dreams, or dreams of healing and of wonderful peace and powers of the mind to do good and of universal love, are seeing the change for them will bring them to the 4th density.

2. The passage dream, where a very scary event happens and they just pass through it with little or no harm,( see David Wilcocks sunami dream ). These people will stay the course and continue in this time and space.

3. The fear dream of torment, these souls need to be sent back to a time of darkness and brutality to learn the lessons of universal love the hard way agian.

Bless you if you have the "moving up" Dream, you have learned to love all even your enemies.

Bless you if you have the "Passage Dream", for you have learned enouph to be part of mankind moving on to the stars to become a major force for good.

Blessed are you if you must be moved to torment, for the universe loves you enouph to give you time to learn and grow, for life is a gift and death is an illusion.

Brian
I have had dreams #1 and #2 often
tpmputterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:51 AM   #13
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Flying dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
[COLOR="Red"]1. A moving up, Ascension or celestial glory. I think that people having flying dreams, or dreams of healing and of wonderful peace and powers of the mind to do good and of universal love, are seeing the change for them will bring them to the 4th density.
I have been flying allot in my dreams and kinda became bored of it so I don't do

it much anymore last night I had a dream were I could finally make out the color

of people Auras. Lately I have had difficulty achieving this. I can see Auras I

just can't make out there colors.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote