Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
atom.Man
Avalon Senior Member

Question Bill Deagle: Prognosis for Planet Earth

At ~08:06 into the interview Bill is talking about cable TV boxes and Kerry says something, but the audio is cut off for the duration of her statement (both in the video and audio files). Curious as to what she had said. I have a hunch it may be something about audio and/or visual surveillance.
atom.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle: Prognosis for Planet Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom.Man View Post
I have a hunch it may be something about audio and/or visual surveillance.
Something like this:

Subject: HD TV
Date: Sun, October 19, 2008
To: Ken Adachi

This chap is right on the button about delay times with HDTV, but I wonder if anyone has had the nerve to open up their new plasmas and LCD TV's? If you do, then search a little and you will find the answer to why HDTV is being made mandatory around the world.

In 4 separate name brands of these devices, we have found a tiny camera.....yes, a camera.....focusing on YOU!

Try it your self, don't take our word for it, but we are finding heaps of them. So, who wants to know what goes on in your household?
Same people who operate the cameras in traffic!! Get rid of your TV, and get a life!
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/HDTV...s19oct08.shtml

Counter: http://www.naimark.net/projects/zap/howto.html :-)

Or this:

The FBI appears to have begun using a novel form of electronic surveillance in criminal investigations: remotely activating a mobile phone's microphone and using it to eavesdrop on nearby conversations.
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1035_22-150467.html

Counter: put your cellphone in front/on top of the speaker of your working audio system... :-) Or don't take it with you wherever you go.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-25-2008 at 03:26 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I've often thought that the TV should be in one the the bedrooms converted into a Library/TV room with a sleeper bed for convienence.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #4
atom.Man
Avalon Senior Member

@TranceAm - i'm aware of the stories you linked to which is why i was wondering if that, in fact, was what Kerry was talking about.

For the knowledgeable, it's interesting to figure out ways of using this kind of technology to defeat those responsible for it. Unfortunately, it's what we don't know about...
Old 10-26-2008, 03:03 AM   #5
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I am listening to part 1 or the recent interview by Kerry & Bill with Dr. Bill Deagle released today. They are having a hard time getting anything positive or hopeful out of Deagle. He keeps wanting to tell us horrible things about our situation on planet earth. all of which we have already heard from Alex Jones, David Icke, Jeff Rense, etc., etc., etc. Dr. Deagle makes the same mistake they all do which is 1) to think he is the only one who knows the whole truth, and 2) that it is all bad and there is nothing we can do. They all talk about what spiritual beings we are but they never get into the moment to give us pratical advice on what we should DO NOW! I think we are better off listening to networks like Hay House Radio and Drunvalo's http://www.spiritofmaat.com
which offer positive solutions to today's problems.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:44 AM   #6
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Ya...I am having a tough time being optimistic thinking that there is this gigantic genocide machine rolling over the whole earth and wtf can I do besides try to alert others who won't believe what's happening. I'd like to get Ben Fulford and Dr Deagle in the same room. Maybe between the two of them a real solution might arise. I found this definition for genocide online.

Genocide is a term defined by Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; and forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:20 AM   #7
atom.Man
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the above posters - Deagle makes it very difficult to be optimistic. It is simply scary stuff. Much is also very hard for me to swallow.

One thing that really bothered me was his mention of "the bible code" which, according to the research i've done, is a complete joke. A mathematician did the same thing with Moby Dick. Others have done similar experiments with other books.

However there is little doubt, in my mind, that large parts of his testimony are at least based on fact. So, then, the question is; would you rather know, or not know? What he tells us regarding an armed conflict involving Israel, Iran and the U.S. is not new anyway, and much of what he talks about as far as the timeline we're on is based on that and so the rest, regardless of whether true or not, falls into the background. We think this part is true, yes? So this is what needs attention then. The rest matters less.

By the way, i do not choose to alter my course in such a way as to please extra-terrestrials that i can't in any way be sure have any control over us in the first place.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:15 AM   #8
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

As with any "whistle blower," when I listen to them, I practice not personalizing what they say, or emotionally attaching to any of it as "truth."
I do not believe what they say to be my reality.
I do not "believe" them.

I basically hear them objectively enough to realize that what they are telling me, is what they are creating or perpetuating for themselves, not me.

On occasion, something said might validate a thought I have had, but then too, I have to discern if that thought confirmation is based on a recycled thought I've had, versus a preferred, unconditional, fearless reality.

Every testimony I listen to, is an opportunity for me to break free of conditioning, a chance to discern from an unemotional place, so that I can align my vibration with what I prefer.
This happens through understanding and remaining neutral about what is said.
The moment a person feels afraid, they are influenced.

And all that a person has identified with as real, those "I" "me," or "mine," things, are now challenged by the words of an outsider, so they get defensive, even though it was not the outsiders fault that the individual attached to/identified with an illusion, (such as a name, experiences, roles & titles ) in the first place.

There is benefit in employing self-observation when listening to the testimonies.
We can observe how easily influenced we are by honestly dissecting our emotional state throughout and taking responsibility when it comes to real change.

With loving energy~
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:03 AM   #9
jsw_nz
Avalon Senior Member

It is an interesting term: PROGNOSIS

(1) "a forecasting of the probable course and outcome of a disease, esp. of the chances of recovery."
(2) "a prediction about how something will develop"

I think we all agree that what the TPTB have created and intend to consummate is evil - but very mediocre in strategy and scope - they do not understand the creativity and compassion that those who hertofore have been 'working for them' can make manifest, undermining their 'plans' - this may in fact be the primary 'prayer/intention' - that at the end of the day, the people that they have employed, completely undermine their plans from within....

I think that this interview is enormous in its implications - but requires discernment - like others have mentioned...

kudos to Bill & Kerry
jsw_nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:51 PM   #10
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Bill Deagle: Prognosis for Planet Earth

The one thing that I would like to add to this discussion is the fact that (in my opinion) basically Bill Deagle is saying - and I assume supporting - a form of spiritual eugenics. By this I mean ... He said that he was taken to a spiritual place ... A round table of sorts ... and was told that basically we have to pick up our act when it comes to the treatment of others, our planet, and our own spiritual perspective of ourselves. Now I actually agree with all these things.
What I can't relate to is this Armageddon view that IF WE DON'T CONFORM TO A MORE ADVANCED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS, THEN WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. In other words, become stronger and more advanced spiritually or we'll kill all of you off and start anew ! Sounds like the 1940's Eugenics program where they intended to kill off all the weak underdeveloped humans and keep the strong ones so as to retain a strong human lineage.
I personally think this is a sick view of humanity, and find it quite bizarre that any spiritual person would pay homage to such ideas / gods / aliens or ideas.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:36 PM   #11
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Bill Deagle: Prognosis for Planet Earth

Hi

TranceAM:

Yes I have heard about the cameras in the new TV's but you mentioned 4 brands, can you please say which ones and is this something you have personally observed in those brands or been told about?

CircleWerk:

Thankyou for your post, I think some others here on Avalon would do well adopting your approach and attitude.

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Or this:

The FBI appears to have begun using a novel form of electronic surveillance in criminal investigations: remotely activating a mobile phone's microphone and using it to eavesdrop on nearby conversations.
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1035_22-150467.html

Counter: put your cellphone in front/on top of the speaker of your working audio system... :-) Or don't take it with you wherever you go.
I was given one of those activity gifts for my birthday. It was spy school.
The chap told us about a program you can get on the net that you bluetooth to a phone you want to spy on, it will let you listen through the speaker of the phone even if it's not turned on, if a text is sent or received you get a copy of it sent to your phone, if a call is made or received you can listen in with your phone.
He also told us about alsorts of other surveillance techniques
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:54 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I would imagine the camera in the tele would need power to work so unless it has it's own little battery if you turn off the tele properly it wont work, just leaving it on standby would still give it power.

But if this is true who is going to watch whats going on in these houses?? There will be millions of teles in millions of households that have to be watched through

Last edited by Swanny; 10-26-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:58 PM   #14
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

I see it very simply.
What is more powerful-- The Light or the dark?
Even the smallest particle of light can shine through the darkest night effortlessly, it just does.
Darkness cant overcome or extinguish Light.
The darkness only has the power we give it.
The Soul which you are is made in the likeness of God you, are not seperate from your Creator, (Not talking religion here)
Do you honestly think there is anything which is powerful enough to overcome the Love which is God.
Humbly ask for that Love and it is freely given.
Darkness--- just dont go there. You dont need it.
With love and respect
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
Hi

TranceAM:

Yes I have heard about the cameras in the new TV's but you mentioned 4 brands, can you please say which ones and is this something you have personally observed in those brands or been told about?
Pfffff. took me a while to find an example... And no, I don't own an HDTV.
This example is a commercial version. Specifically for one purpose.
Price is probably not comparable to a mass produced addition.
This Item Rents for $325.00 per Week.EASY TO RECORD:The LCD HDTV (Flat-Panel TV) is completely self contained, totally secure, and easy to use. It’s a working Flat-Panel High-Def. TV (you choose the size), but hidden inside is a B&W low light or COLOR high resolution nanny camera and motion activated DVR!
http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/lcd-hd...ntals/11052145

So the Idea/meme is already used.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:26 PM   #16
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I would imagine the camera in the tele would need power to work so unless it has it's own little battery if you turn off the tele properly it wont work, just leaving it on standby would still give it power.

But if this is true who is going to watch whats going on in these houses?? There will be millions of teles in millions of households that have to be watched through
Hmmm Good point..
Well in computerized society, this analog would work:
A CPU doesn't monitor all the adresses in memory in real time either. Just once every timeframe...
But If you check for example every second what is going on, (Or what has "changed" in the picture ie less info to transmit.) and if it is interesting you check 24 times a sec.. And there will always be houses of <special> interest based on other information.

Quote:
What is more powerful-- The Light or the dark?
Yin/Yang They are just as powerful/powerless.

Quote:
Even the smallest particle of light can shine through the darkest night effortlessly, it just does.
But it can't overcome the Event horizon of a black hole.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-26-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #17
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
They all talk about what spiritual beings we are but they never get into the moment to give us pratical advice on what we should DO NOW!
Voltron, you CAN do something practical this very moment and you don’t have to be Nelson Mandela or mother Theresa to change the world. It starts with one individual doing the right thing. Drop our selfishness and be truly concerned for humanity, Earth and take action however small.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #18
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Are you saying peaceful warrior that one should not question things ? That one should merely be involved in the interior world ?
Need I point out that people over millennia have been pushed around, betrayed and misguided due to corrupt selfish individuals, be it political, religious, and many others. We must question EVERYTHING, and come to our own conclusions about reality. Interviewees on camelot have said the same thing. I agree to a degree with what circlewerk is saying but I also know that religious fever is going to explode over the next decade. They will have little mini orgasms of Armageddon visions, and say that Christ talks to them. They'll be saying follow me and I'll show you the way, and all the other clap trap that they've said over the past few millennia, and it will drag society straight back down the black hole of religious dogma and domination of the world. And frankly I will refuse to buy into it and continue to pull up people who say it and believe it.
Bill Deagle says he has 'the blood line', he talks to Christ and other important religious figures, is admired and desired by the Illuminati, has Alien contact and interaction with them, and he said that he has to 'spread the word' to the people. That's quite a reputation he has to live up to ! Surely Peaceful Warrior one should at the very least debate the 3 hour video. Instead all of you are talking of cameras in plasma screens ! Whilst this is a topic worth talking about this is a Bill Deagle thread, and nobody is even questioning what he is saying !!!
Why ?
Old 10-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #19
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I question everything that fruitloop says.

There maybe some things he comes out that are based in fact, although they've already been said by others, and of course which bits have a ring of truth? Its hard to say.

He's just a one man merchant of doom and furthermore his credibility in my eyes is in question. He has his fingers in so many pies apparantly, its just not possible to be that well connected and that "in on" so many things. He'd have needed to have lived for 1,000 years to have built up the array of insiders and contacts that he has and had all of the amount of personal experiences.

He seems to be losing it more and more and without saying in so many words trying to portray himself as THE man with all the answers and even more worryingly he clearly has started believing that he is a prophet.

I'm just waiting for him to claim that he is immortal and been alive for 500 years or that he is the second coming of Christ or something like that.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #20
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Bill Deagle: Prognosis for Planet Earth

I Kinda got that feeling too Joe

Maybe Project Cam should have not included them in their testimonies ... I mean I love project Cam, but I thought Deagles claims were rather outrageous and at times offensive.

Im my opinion, anyone who claims bloodlines or the second coming, or places them selves in any way above other humans to be dodgy, AND dangerous because some sheeple seem to gravitate towards them.

That's my personal view anyway.

Last edited by Global Nomad; 10-29-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:54 AM   #21
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I wish some professionals who worked in the mental health field could give us a professional perspective on Bill.

And the same on Dan Burisch.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:04 AM   #22
Tuza

To be fair to Dan and Bill. You can't grow up, study like they have, be recruited like Dan has or like they tried to do with Bill, see and hear everything they have seen and heard and not let it effect you some way. I would probably book myself into a private psychiatric facility in the country (at the moment I still have health insurance) and tell them to just put a line into my arm, only wake up to eat food, shower, go to the toilet and then say okay you can put me back to sleep now thank you.

Tags
bill deagle