Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 06:08 AM   #1
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

Default am i crazy?

hi friends

i am new to this forum so please excuse me if i positing a unrelated or a idiotic question.

for the past 3-4 years and even continuing now i feel very strange in the sense that whatever i do or try to achieve or my goals or anything that i think about i just feel that all that is absolutely not worth it. i mean its like its not worth putting in the effort for anything that i try to do. its doesnt happen with one or two things, it just happens with everything that i try to do. for e.g. i am in IT and am a network engineer and wenever i try to study it feels its not worth it, wenever it try to work it feels its not worth it, wenever i try to enjoy something or try to set goals for my future life it feels its not worth it and its the same for everything in my life. nothing related to future seems to be of some actual worth to me.

i came across this forum and even on camelot forum and read a few posts that its all spiritual messages or signs or something like that but am not sure if its the same case with me. as you can see life is getting really difficult for me always as you can read from above message. i mean how can you live your life happily if you think nothing is worth it. and i also like to make it clear that i dont have any other problems in life which lead me to this kind of feelings nothing at all. i actually used to be a very happy guy but since last 3-4 years it just changed suddenly and i now on a constant basis get all this.

may be i am turning into a pshyco i dont mind though its better then being normal i guess especially in today's world. but i need help or advice from you all. i need to know what you all think about it. what is wrong with me? please help.
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:24 AM   #2
no caste

Default Re: am i crazy?

Sorry to hear you're feeling ...blue. 3-4 years is a long time. welcome.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:33 AM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There really isn't enough information here to make any type of assessment other then you are not happy and possibly feeling depressed. Are you depressed? Is your spirit challenged? Do you feel you are contributing something worthwhile to others? Do you get enough rest? Do you drink or use drugs that cause depression? Are you challenged in your work? Do you have a satisfying relationship? Are you where you want to be in your life? Are you looking for a change in location, work or in a relationship. How is your health? Do you get enough sunshine (40 minutes a day)? Do you exercise? Are you involved in your community, church or within a circle of friends? How are your social skills? Are you in an exestential depression pertaining to the meaning of life? Do you seek a different lifestyle then the one you are living now? How is your financial situation? Are you doing what you really want to be doing in your life or do you know what you really want to do? Are you feeling overwhelmed?

As you can see... to determine what is going in your life a little self-examination may be required. Just writing down these questions and your answers to them may help you get in touch with what is going on with you.

And another thing.. ask yourself where do you really want to be living.. city, country, mountains, ocean, seasons, tropical, desert, near a river, lake, running water, with lots of people around or few people around? Also ask yourself where do you want to be in 6 months, 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, 3 years and 5 years. Look at this from several perspectives (realtionships, work, location on the planet). Also ask yourself, if money were of no concern what would you want to be doing with your life? Sometimes a childhood dream is something, a potential unyet realized. Take your time to sort through these questions and how you answer them as the answers may change from time to time as your own awareness increases. No, you are not crazy. You are seeking and that is a good step.

Last edited by Carol; 11-16-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:49 AM   #4
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

There is absolutly nothing wrong with you! If you went to a "professional" they would probably give you anti-depressants that would help you to conform back into mainstream society. To me, the reality of our situation here is that society is very seriously ill - not individuals like you. It sounds like maybe you are simply realizing this sort of thing.

I completely understand and hear your worries about life and responsibilities and so forth. Have you tried not giving a fu*k? haha Partially kidding I mean that in as least negative a way as possible. I mean, you can worry about bills and responsibilities for the rest of your days but why do that when you could just not give a fu*k? I am in a hefty amount of debt and I have a kind of bland job but I have realized that I need to just be always in a zen-like state of mind and always live in the now and simply not worry ever about anything. I am going to eventually die, no one can keep me here. Bill collectors can't follow me into my grave. So who gives a fu*k? haha For real! Let me tell you, not giving a fu*k is awesome!

I certainly went through a 2 or 3 years period where I was intensly depressed. I consider that time period part of an awakening that I had to go through - had I stayed on anti-depressants I would have stayed happily asleep and not done the intense amounts of global and universe pondering that I have done.

I would highly recommend reading a book such as Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now" for an excellent introduction to the Zen state of mind and Buddhist mindfulness.

Good luck to you!
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:58 AM   #5
Banned

Some say the only way you can truly appreciate your life (however lame it may be) is by going through an ordeal. I don't know if its for necessarily for everyone but it worked for me.

I spent 5 years living as a chemical slave. Now I really appreciate being able to get up in the morning and not feel sick and being able to go wherever I want not worrying about getting sick. I got myself into that mess and when I finally got out I realized that **** ain't so bad.

I had a friend who was MISERABLE, he joined the military and was sent over to Afghanistan, he was happy because he thought at least that way he could 'die a hero'. Now he's back and as happy as a freaking clam, not that he doesn't have the worries he did over there.

But anyway, as Carol said without more details there's not much to go on. But I think it's probably safe to say: Break your routine, do something new. You'd really be surprised at what can come of it
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:02 AM   #6
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

This sounds like Ascension syndrome. If you will check out some of the postings here, likely in spirituality section, maybe you will see.
It is true that there is nothing that is going to work out right until you
"see" the light. Many of us are gearing towards ascending and the earth's ascension also. Therefore, there is a winding up of old energy ways.
It is a very common ascending person's lament, especially before they
are able to conceive of why.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:10 AM   #7
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
There really isn't enough information here to make any type of assessment other then you are not happy and possibly feeling depressed. Are you depressed? Is your spirit challenged? Do you feel you are contributing something worthwhile to others? Do you get enough rest? Do you drink or use drugs that cause depression? Are you challenged in your work? Do you have a satisfying relationship? Are you where you want to be in your life? Are you looking for a change in location, work or in a relationship. How is your health? Do you get enough sunshine (40 minutes a day)? Do you exercise? Are you involved in your community, church or within a circle of friends? How are your social skills? Are you in an exestential depression pertaining to the meaning of life? Do you seek a different lifestyle then the one you are living now? How is your financial situation? Are you doing what you really want to be doing in your life or do you know what you really want to do? Are you feeling overwhelmed?

As you can see... to determine what is going in your life a little self-examination may be required. Just writing down these questions and your answers to them may help you get in touch with what is going on with you.

And another thing.. ask yourself where do you really want to be living.. city, country, mountains, ocean, seasons, tropical, desert, near a river, lake, running water, with lots of people around or few people around? Also ask yourself where do you want to be in 6 months, 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, 3 years and 5 years. Look at this from several perspectives (realtionships, work, location on the planet). Also ask yourself, if money were of no concern what would you want to be doing with your life? Sometimes a childhood dream is something, a potential unyet realized. Take your time to sort through these questions and how you answer them as the answers may change from time to time as your own awareness increases. No, you are not crazy. You are seeking and that is a good step.

Are you depressed? Yes may be but am not sure as I dont know if this feeling is because am actually depressed or something else as yo
u can see i am very confused
Is your spirit challenged? dont know what this means but probably no

Do you feel you are contributing something worthwhile to others? i always try to with whatever i can but most of the time i fail

Do you get enough rest? yes enough for me

Do you drink or use drugs that cause depression? never in my life

Are you challenged in your work? no work is quite relaxed

Do you have a satisfying relationship? not yet in a relationship

Are you where you want to be in your life? no that is i guess one of the primary reason for the way i feel but again i dont really know where i want to be as if i think of all the material things like getting a good career and earning lots of money and this and that then that doesnt really entertain me anymore as i said in my first post that it feels as if its not worth it and again it makes me confused because if not the material things i want then what else?

Are you looking for a change in location, work or in a relationship. Not really dont have preferences anymore regarding my work or location or relationship.

How is your health? great

Do you get enough sunshine (40 minutes a day)? yeah

Do you exercise? yes

Are you involved in your community, church or within a circle of friends? yes

How are your social skills? not an expert but just enough to get along

Are you in an exestential depression pertaining to the meaning of life? yes i believe so but again not sure if thats what i seek

Do you seek a different lifestyle then the one you are living now? yes may be as it relates to the answers that i gave above.

How is your financial situation? pretty good

Are you doing what you really want to be doing in your life or do you know what you really want to do? i dont really know. confused

Are you feeling overwhelmed? cant decide
Old 11-16-2008, 07:14 AM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

You are becomming and your mind is expanding,I feel the same way.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:17 AM   #9
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Are you depressed? Yes may be but am not sure as I dont know if this feeling is because am actually depressed or something else as yo
u can see i am very confused
Is your spirit challenged? dont know what this means but probably no

Do you feel you are contributing something worthwhile to others? i always try to with whatever i can but most of the time i fail

Do you get enough rest? yes enough for me

Do you drink or use drugs that cause depression? never in my life

Are you challenged in your work? no work is quite relaxed

Do you have a satisfying relationship? not yet in a relationship

Are you where you want to be in your life? no that is i guess one of the primary reason for the way i feel but again i dont really know where i want to be as if i think of all the material things like getting a good career and earning lots of money and this and that then that doesnt really entertain me anymore as i said in my first post that it feels as if its not worth it and again it makes me confused because if not the material things i want then what else?

Are you looking for a change in location, work or in a relationship. Not really dont have preferences anymore regarding my work or location or relationship.

How is your health? great

Do you get enough sunshine (40 minutes a day)? yeah

Do you exercise? yes

Are you involved in your community, church or within a circle of friends? yes

How are your social skills? not an expert but just enough to get along

Are you in an exestential depression pertaining to the meaning of life? yes i believe so but again not sure if thats what i seek

Do you seek a different lifestyle then the one you are living now? yes may be as it relates to the answers that i gave above.

How is your financial situation? pretty good

Are you doing what you really want to be doing in your life or do you know what you really want to do? i dont really know. confused

Are you feeling overwhelmed? cant decide
Old 11-16-2008, 07:30 AM   #10
DoctorJac
Avalon Senior Member

There is a lot happening in the world, and if one is sensitive, it can surely be felt. Much of what is going on doesn't feel comfortable. It's important to get comfortable being uncomfortable. Changes that are occurring (many of which appear as destructive) are in my estimation the imbalance required to move forward, just as walking is a dynamic imbalance required for motion.

Another way to look at it is that there is an increase of pressure in the "system" of 3D. In order for forward motion to occur, there must be a build-up of pressure as in a steam engine, a piston, or a weather system. It's uncomfortable, but necessary for change.

"Going crazy", in my mind is not the problem, but rather the reflection or evidence of the reaction to the aforementioned pressure. I suspect there will be those who will "go crazy" as this pressure keeps increasing (as it evidently is). Let us allow the pressure to build in order to propel us forward with whatever this creative process brings. And hang onto your trousers, it's gonna be a bit bumpy!
DoctorJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:43 AM   #11
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrimirre View Post
This sounds like Ascension syndrome. If you will check out some of the postings here, likely in spirituality section, maybe you will see.
It is true that there is nothing that is going to work out right until you
"see" the light. Many of us are gearing towards ascending and the earth's ascension also. Therefore, there is a winding up of old energy ways.
It is a very common ascending person's lament, especially before they
are able to conceive of why.

i just found this when i was searching for ascension syndrome

Twelve Signs of Your Awakening Divinity

See their website for further articles

By Geoffrey Hoppe and Tobias

1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. This too shall pass. (yes i do get pain on a regular basis in neck and back)

2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This too shall pass. (absolutely and i feel like so sad thats its unlike anything else)

3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass. (havent really had this)

4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. This too shall pass. You're in transition, and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion. (i changed the career in the past few months and before that it was about 5 years ago)

5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This too shall pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments. (i feel i am not attached to anyone this is just an inner feeling. on the above i make everyone believe that i am attached to them but from inside its not that way)

6. Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 - 4:00 a.m. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This too shall pass. (not exactly between 2-4 am but yes i do have unusual sleep patterns sometimes i just feel at ease even if i sleep only for 3-4 hours a day and sometimes i feel very less energetic even if i have a normal sleep of around 7 hours)

7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogeyman. This too shall pass. (this one has to be on top of the list. do get such intense dreams that it just boggles my mind every morning when i wake up. dreams like am being chased by something or someone or some animal and then am chasing them and then fighting dreams)

8. Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded. You'll be "spatially challenged" with the feeling like you can't put two feet on the ground or that you're walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass. (havent really come acrossed this one but may be i never tried to notice it)

9. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You'll suddenly realize you've been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just Shaumbra moving into the new energy. (this one again is one of the top of the list. i just keep on talking to myself loudly enough or just inside. i can say that i can never rest my mind)

10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. As Shaumbra, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness. (yes certainly)

11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's okay, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no-thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It's similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy. (absolutely)

12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. (again its the same i feel)
Old 11-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #12
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: am i crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisindetails View Post
hi friends

i am new to this forum so please excuse me if i positing a unrelated or a idiotic question.

for the past 3-4 years and even continuing now i feel very strange in the sense that whatever i do or try to achieve or my goals or anything that i think about i just feel that all that is absolutely not worth it. i mean its like its not worth putting in the effort for anything that i try to do. its doesnt happen with one or two things, it just happens with everything that i try to do. for e.g. i am in IT and am a network engineer and wenever i try to study it feels its not worth it, wenever it try to work it feels its not worth it, wenever i try to enjoy something or try to set goals for my future life it feels its not worth it and its the same for everything in my life. nothing related to future seems to be of some actual worth to me.

i came across this forum and even on camelot forum and read a few posts that its all spiritual messages or signs or something like that but am not sure if its the same case with me. as you can see life is getting really difficult for me always as you can read from above message. i mean how can you live your life happily if you think nothing is worth it. and i also like to make it clear that i dont have any other problems in life which lead me to this kind of feelings nothing at all. i actually used to be a very happy guy but since last 3-4 years it just changed suddenly and i now on a constant basis get all this.

may be i am turning into a pshyco i dont mind though its better then being normal i guess especially in today's world. but i need help or advice from you all. i need to know what you all think about it. what is wrong with me? please help.
Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:33 AM   #13
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. This too shall pass. (yes i do get pain on a regular basis in neck and back)

2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This too shall pass. (absolutely and i feel like so sad thats its unlike anything else)

3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass. (havent really had this)

4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. This too shall pass. You're in transition, and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion. (i changed the career in the past few months and before that it was about 5 years ago)

5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This too shall pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments. (i feel i am not attached to anyone this is just an inner feeling. on the above i make everyone believe that i am attached to them but from inside its not that way)

6. Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 - 4:00 a.m. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This too shall pass. (not exactly between 2-4 am but yes i do have unusual sleep patterns sometimes i just feel at ease even if i sleep only for 3-4 hours a day and sometimes i feel very less energetic even if i have a normal sleep of around 7 hours)

7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogeyman. This too shall pass. (this one has to be on top of the list. do get such intense dreams that it just boggles my mind every morning when i wake up. dreams like am being chased by something or someone or some animal and then am chasing them and then fighting dreams)

8. Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded. You'll be "spatially challenged" with the feeling like you can't put two feet on the ground or that you're walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass. (havent really come acrossed this one but may be i never tried to notice it)

9. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You'll suddenly realize you've been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just Shaumbra moving into the new energy. (this one again is one of the top of the list. i just keep on talking to myself loudly enough or just inside. i can say that i can never rest my mind)

10. Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. As Shaumbra, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness. (yes certainly)

11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's okay, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no-thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It's similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy. (absolutely)

12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. (again its the same i feel)

Oh my god. You just described everything I feel

"feeling a bit dizy"

Bobcat
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #14
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

this is what i feel in the deepest depths of my soul.......no your not crazy.....this planet is totaly fu**ed up....and your pickin up the vibes.......
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Get a pet!, if you already have one get another!, Go buy somebody dinner, go camping, if it's not to cold! Give some money away to someone, even if it's just alittle. Change your routine up alittle, maybe donate some time at an animal shelter or Humane Society.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #16
Worlds Beyond 2

Quote:

[YES!! on an INTENSE level!!]

[YES!! INTENSELY, Nothing about me/my circumstances, but a deep feeling of intense grief as though just lost love of my life or as though can feel others' pain/sadness directly]

[YES!! Sudden change in whole life!! 3 years ago, lost job/home/health and started having intense spirit experiences all at same time!!]

[No.2 on my list, has happened almost every night past 3 years, 2-4am woken by someone/presence next to bed, then given/shown messages or taken on 'journeys']

[always had these, but got MORE frequent and intense and also now 'journey' and get messages in dreams, mean Direct messages, not metaphors]

[Tell me about it! Had Vertigo past 3 years since this started. Even lying down in bed!! And also sometimes feeling I'm physcially 'lost' even though know my surroundings well, or moments of such disorientation I have actually suddenly forgotten where I am, where I live, and suddenly don't recognise who I am with/talking to.. that is SPOOKIEST and SCARIEST feeling, and has been witnessed and medically checked out!]

[lol, always talked in own head, like thinking to self, but now also get clear answers!! From spirit. I mean, not voices in head, but externally audible answers. 'tis true]

[Not loneliness, more a 'detachment' feeling, and also avoid crowds/noise and large social events. Though have had friends drift away since all these changes/illness/spirit stuff started!! lol ]

[have been 'forced' to do nothing, due illness etc, not loss of passion, but big changes in what I am passionate about]

[THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE!! Had this past 3 years, SO intense.., but also ever since NDE 3 years ago.. but past 3 years have felt like I'm 'trapped' or 'stuck' here, is SO intense I can often feel physically 'trapped'.. as if stuck in a lift/elevator.. and intense feeling of this earth/lifetime not being: where I belong or my true home ...... mind you.. I never felt anywhere was 'home' here, not truly.. and never really 'fitted in' to my family either (even though loving/safe etc).. and apparently I always asked as a child if I'd been adopted!!! I knew this wasn't 'home' and my family wasn't my REAL family from very early age! ]
I think we are all going through some of these changes, or will very soon... as I keep on and keep on being told.. (by My dear departed Gran and other Spirit Relatives/Gaurdians.. "Spirit will walk the earth soon! Sooner than you think. For all to see!!". Yes... seriously.[COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]
Old 11-16-2008, 06:59 PM   #17
rimax
Avalon Senior Member

You're innerself is knocking at your door, you might want to try to open it.
FREEWILL!!!
rimax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:20 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=godisindetails;80844]hi friends

No godisindetails you are certainly not psycho!
many are having similar feelings of worthlessness or feeling like this
I do not do drugs never have i have had a hard childhood though, been married to the same guy for 37 years had 3 kids and was very happy then for no apparent reason when i started looking further into the new world order agenda and other things relating to this world of false reality i call it i found myself suddenly being attacked;
My life changed it became more of a challenge each day, i felt that i was being watched, and i began noticing people around me for what they really were, some where very good friends, those died i hasten to say.
I felt targeted, every means was taken from me my family turned againt me and those that haven't probably think i'm crazy!
But i continue on i will not be one to be put into a box and told to do this!
With each day i find another piece of the puzzle and the secrets are gradually being shown to me.
No Godisindetails you are not psycho you have started your journey and you will travel on the path of awarness.
When you reach the end i will be there to say hello!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #19
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
[ then for no apparent reason when i started looking further into the new world order agenda and other things relating to this world of false reality i call it i found myself suddenly being attacked;
My life changed it became more of a challenge each day, i felt that i was being watched, and i began noticing people around me for what they really were
I felt targeted, every means was taken from me
But i continue on i will not be one to be put into a box and told to do this!
With each day i find another piece of the puzzle and the secrets are gradually being shown to me.
No Godisindetails you are not psycho you have started your journey and you will travel on the path of awarness.
When you reach the end i will be there to say hello!
dido that.........same happend to me......see ya there.......
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #20
Worlds Beyond 2

[QUOTE=godisindetails;80844]hi friends

(....) nothing related to future seems to be of some actual worth to me.

QUOTE]

Hi, have been re-reading your words more carefully.. and I wonder if you have consider these as possibilities??

nothing feels "worth it" because you have become sub/consciously/internally aware that who/what you are/have been doing with/in your life is no longer of the same value/importance ("worth") to you that it used to be... i.e. your own perception of what is of 'value' or 'worth' in your life/this world has changed..... but your physical circumstances/what you 'do'/how you live each day hasn't changed yet??

maybe you are feeling 'stuck' or 'hope-less' because you haven't yet found/discovered your next step/path.. or what it is you will next find to be of true value or worth to you ...??

when you say "i mean how can you live your life happily if you think nothing is worth it?" perhaps what you really are feeling/thinking is that nothing you have in your life NOW is making you feel happy anymore, even though it used to??

we ALL have times of change in our lives, I know I have had several.. we all at some time (sometimes unintentionally/unconsciously) attach importance/value/worth to 'things'... 'external stuff'.. 'things' like job / money/ education /possessions... or attachment various beliefs / causes/ theories / religions / politics / philosophies ... and even to people (relationships/friendships etc) ... myabe you're just 'in transition' from attachment to non-attachment, or from one external values/worth to internal values/worth ??

You say "i also like to make it clear that i dont have any other problems in life which lead me to this kind of feelings, nothing at all. i actually used to be a very happy guy but since last 3-4 years it just changed suddenly"...... well..
maybe it is you who is changing, becoming more "aware" and growing in yourself.. but feeling "nothing is worth it" as maybe you're still doing all the same things as before (job, lifestyle stuff etc), even though you know you're not enjoying them anymore or they're not fulfilling your heart and soul??

Life can feel hard/like nothing is worth it when we no longer value/feel attached to what we used to.. but have not found what is of worth/value to you NOW yet. But this can also be one of the most inspiring and liberating tomes of your life!! 'Out with the old, in with the new' so to speak!! Perhaps you will feel a while heap better when you find the NEW things of importance for you, be they internal or external ?!

I hope that makes some sense and helps a little. You're not crazy and not a psycho. Becoming disillusioned with our lives/the world is the first step to opening up to the new and next stage of our individual lifepath/journey.

Life is a process, a journey, so try not to worry, try to relax a bit, and maybe try not to 'mourn' or feel 'loss' at not feeling inspired anymore by the things you have/had in life, but try to open your mind/thoughts up a little to exploring all the options, there are many possibilities in life, which maybe you haven't yet considered ?? .... there is plenty in this world that could be of tremendous worth and value for you and to you.. there is much to do and find in this world and in yourself ... maybe you just need to 'get yourself out there' (or 'in' there!!) and start discovering a little ??

Or pray/ask for higher guidance/God/Divine Intelligence (or whatever makes sense or feels comfortable for you personally) to help you to find your new path/next step or maybe even to help you find a different way to view things?? (hey, but remember to listen out for the answers!! )

Peaceful blessings
Old 11-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #21
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

thank you all for such wonderful posts and reasoning.

one thing i do have realized is i am a very restless creature and second thing with me everything becomes extreme.

the above two points are embedded in my dna if i may say so. being restless for me just means that i cannot stay on one thing for a long time. i just get bored very quickly no matter what i do or with what i have done uptill now in my life, like i always wanted to be in IT field and work as a network engineer which in itself is a very interesting job and you get to learn and do new things almost everyday but i got bored. i then started learning a bit of programming i learned a bit but again i got bored. i learned a bit of systems got bored again. you may not believe this but i learned a bit of accounting but got bored again. just that kind of feeling that my soul is not at rest with all this and may be i need something else. may be this restless nature of me is still looking for something of value which actually satisfies my soul and then may be i can have peace.

and resulting from this with me everything becomes extreme. its like if i want something i will just go for it and if i dont want it i will never even look at it. if i am happy then i am the most happiest person in the whole world and i am sad then no one's grief is bigger then mine. you see all the extremes and nothing in between. but before atleast i used to like something and then go for it ofcourse till i again get bored of it and then get on to something else but nowadays its totally different. i do think of doing this and that like i wanted to start my own business and i really got excited and went for it and started planning and researching and then suddenly out of nowhere i felt no i dont want this its of no use, same way i thought i moving to other country and again i got excited and started collecting all the information for it and then suddenly i felt not worth it and these are just one or two examples for that.

this same thing now happens with each and every thing that i think i want to achieve or i think a normal person would want to achieve. its like my extremes are not working anymore. i am just stuck in between something and am not moving towards anything. just stuck thought i am trying my best to overcome it but trust me this feeling is bad it is really bad. it makes you
Old 11-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #22
Worlds Beyond 2

Quote:
i cannot stay on one thing for a long time. i just get bored very quickly no matter what i do or with what i have done uptill now in my life, like i always wanted to be in IT field and work as a network engineer which in itself is a very interesting job and you get to learn and do new things almost everyday but i got bored. i then started learning a bit of programming i learned a bit but again i got bored. i learned a bit of systems got bored again. you may not believe this but i learned a bit of accounting but got bored again. just that kind of feeling that my soul is not at rest with all this and may be i need something else. may be this restless nature of me is still looking for something of value which actually satisfies my soul and then may be i can have peace.

and resulting from this with me everything becomes extreme. its like if i want something i will just go for it and if i dont want it i will never even look at it. if i am happy then i am the most happiest person in the whole world and i am sad then no one's grief is bigger then mine. you see all the extremes and nothing in between. but before atleast i used to like something and then go for it ofcourse till i again get bored of it and then get on to something else but nowadays its totally different. i do think of doing this and that like i wanted to start my own business and i really got excited and went for it and started planning and researching and then suddenly out of nowhere i felt no i dont want this its of no use, same way i thought i moving to other country and again i got excited and started collecting all the information for it and then suddenly i felt not worth it and these are just one or two examples for that.

this same thing now happens with each and every thing that i think i want to achieve or i think a normal person would want to achieve. its like my extremes are not working anymore. i am just stuck in between something and am not moving towards anything. just stuck thought i am trying my best to overcome it but trust me this feeling is bad it is really bad. it makes you
You know... if you re-read your words, you might start to see some patterns emerge?? The things you have been "looking for" are all external, i.e. job/career/business/where to live etc... perhaps the reason none of them feels "right" for any length of time is because your own Higher Self/Soul/Intelligence/Subconscious is trying to point you in a differnt direction.. e.g internal, not external changes/progression/worth/value??

Seeking new ideas/challenges and then getting bored and dropping them before even begun just yells at me that you maybe need to move your focus and ideas about what is important to you from "outside" to "inside"...

Not sure if that helps...

Peaceful blessings