Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default I have a suspicion... re events Dec2008ish

Now, call me ... what you will ... it's not a conspiracy forum for naughting ... maybe this is contactee stuff lol

I have spent over a year trying to corner anyone who might know if I was under investigation by CSIS or the RCMP. My suspicion is that I was tagged at work. From work, I often sent notes home to myself, just interesting things I came across.

Perhaps (if I was under investigation), there might have been a misapprehension that there was another person involved? I also have another computer - anyway, all me.

What I don't know, is why there was extra security personnel at the hospital re family. I had dropped off some documents at CBC re exotic weaponry, weather modification, beforehand. Also, a note to call, which they didn't receive, as I understood it, but didn't follow up. I have felt like I've been followed, too.

I posted a note on my personal website, with a please come over and help me out message. If anyone wanted to, they may have been mislead by an old address, since I'd moved wrt the telephone directory information.

It's created a fair number of problems at work. Gone to hell and back - no answers. So, **** on me. Anyone who would know, if it occurred, would have no reason to say, nor would I have any means of access to it. I had a dream last night about document shredding.

There was a very violent murder suicide close by, inexplicable, and another on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba. Made me wonder about government zots, on the head in the areas lol

I am not sure who knows what. I've spread information along many public lines, similar to what I've posted on this forum. So, if there are a couple of extra questions about me, maybe Jake Simpson, the local flora, and whatever insiders might know, it's beyond me.

Mine is a quiet life actually, now.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have a suspicion... re events Dec2008ish

You are not the first with such questions nor will you be the last

I just read replies regarding PMs and I sit and shake my head

I was involved in doing some computer programing about 15 years ago.

I know what can be accessed and its sad to think it may have actually been used in this forum. Why should I be surprised to read this today ?

Good Luck to No Caste and Keep Safe

Vickie
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Vickie. You are my inspiration - the one line, in particular, "No! We must be rude!" or something like that.

love
me

PS I also sent that package "Dreary Days"/ "May Day" to a couple of embassies (Russia, Chinese) in Ottawa, all political parties, First Nations - etc. in ... May 2008.

Guess I asked for it, if so
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I think it's best to assume anything can and probably is known about us and do whatever is necessary regardless. The more vocal in some cases the better, other times keep a low profile so you can carry on, the wisdom is in knowing the time and place for what is required and what can realistically be achieved. Lord knows there are many only too happy to pass the buck even with the knowledge of what is going on. If you understand you are an eternal being, it defuses the fear somewhat, but you probably know that.

I have certainly had my paranoid times and keep deciding not to take it personally. A friend who worked at NASA /JPL used to tell me "I WANT them to know what I think " and that is now how I regard things especially PMs etc on places like this. It's an oportunity to say what I think, cuz otherwise I tend to repress.
BTW what you are saying can be picked up from quite a distance off our clothing.
No worries.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

wow you are cruising for action by sending that to Russia LOL

Me, I put it out there. I have seen the information you have put out here and I don't always participate. Not out of fear but knowledge for sure. I have no doubt that what you post is the truth, you have been to straightforward. My first husband was in Viet Nam and I have learned more about that war in the past two years. So my mind soaks in what you say and it goes hand in hand in what its all about. It saddens me but I try to work past that and understand more. Your postings are probally some that I will miss along with a few others. Information that is helping me put light on what happened so many years ago

Not like others that put it out there and then deny they did just that. I have no time for that BSing which I call straightout LIES and SLANDER.

You put a mans name up on facebook and you know I follow his postings and am amazed at how brave he really is. I have been knocked off facebook once already so I know they got my name. I dont care, if I can post it, I will. I managed to open another using my maiden name and so far I am still there.

I also do not consider it fearmongering when the story has merit. People need to make their own assumptions of what they want to hear or read, Right ?

Keep Safe

Vickie
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote