Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #51
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Has anyone used the term 'ANNUNAZI'? Whatcha gonna do when Anu comes for you?
I'm gonna call the Ghostbusters! Who else?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #52
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Not just a piece of paper, but a book, etc.

The Patriot Act is a piece of paper too (and one that would make good toilet paper).

The Constitution is a noble idea but again, another piece of paper.

The Bible? A book of ideas but then again, just a book.
The genius of the Constitution is that it is very short and to the point. No wasted words. This is exactly what is needed. It cuts the paperwork down to almost nothing. Unfortunately, if you completely eliminate the paperwork...you end up with anarchy...which quickly leads to tyranny...and I suspect, a theocracy...which might include all 66 books of the Bible, plus Canon Law, plus Canon Lawyers, plus persecution, etc, etc. The Constitution is a piece of paper which eliminates all of the non essential paperwork...so that the people of the world can govern themselves with contemporary common sense.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #53
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The problem with people governing themselves is what if they decide that a certain group of people are NOT equal to them? What if they decide to strip those folks of rights that should be inalienable to all Americans?

That's something I can't get past.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #54
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Kathleen, i'm sorry but this is just what I know. There is not much more I can fill you in on.
Don't believe a word of it.

We are one with all life in this universe.

To save us is to save themselves.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #55
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
ET's are not here to save humanity. Only the planet and if intervention is required, humanity as you know it will be replaced.

This is my gut feeling also!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #56
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
This is my gut feeling also!

Been watching too much 'The day the earth stood still". iyam.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:04 PM   #57
sleepingnomore

Not really, and it was a very old movie which many seem to forget. We either adapt or become another extinct species.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #58
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I had planned on doing an 'ET and Me' workshop and had been gathering data on this topic for the past several years. My primary focus for the past 3 years has been on contactee experiences and their stories.

I've personally spoken to many contactees including Joan Ocean, Alex Collier, C77, Patricia Smith and a number of others. Each story adds more to the bigger picture and it is clear that this planet has numerous ET contact for thousands of years.

It is true that there is a small group (greys and reptilians) who are manipulating governments and behind much of the discord in the world. It is also true that there are other ETs watching over and protecting the planet from astroids and nuclear war. And it is true there are around 100 ET groups interacting with the populace and planet at various levels.

(Edited - Steve)

Then there are thousands of humans who are abducted without memory of what is going on. Some of this is for genetic hybridization. Some of it to raise consciousness about the condition of the planet. Some of it involves replacing certain prominent people with clones (yes this is true) by those who wish to control the masses. Yet, some abductees have wonderful positive experiences with their ET contacts and are privy to being intellectually upgraded in their education of the universe. The stories of contactees are incredibly varied depending upon which type of ET race interaction they are having.

What I have noticed with the different contactee stories, including my own experience, is that the more positive the ET race one interacts with, the more memory the contactee has of the experience.

The emotional make up or lack thereof among the ET groups vary as well. The drone greys have no emotion. One contactee told me that this particular group (greys and reptilians) have been studying human emotions for thousands of years. This also appears to be the group who have been most active in the hybridization program these past 60 years or so.

According to Jim Sparks, a contactee who does have excellent recall from his experiences with the greys and reptilians, he has been involved in mass abductions where thousands of contactees were present, such as you described Machinamentum.

(Edited - Steve)

However, the big issue with respect to evacuation of the planet is really open to debate among the various contactee reports. Some say it is because they don't want to lose their human resource where humans are looked upon as cattle. The more spiritually evolved ETs are more concerned about humans next evolutionary step in consciousness where they can rise above their aggressive base nature and evolve spiritually.

As for the different types of space crafts. I've read that the triangular shaped crafts are ours (developed within the shadow governments) and the dark discs are the greys. For the most part the reptilians are underground and have the greys do a lot of their contactee work. Biological samples of DNA are taken from thousands of abductees for various reasons. However, the more spiritually evolved ETs do not do this. Instead, their role is more of a mentor or teacher guiding the contactee into deeper understanding of themselves in the grand scheme of things.

What I find most surprising in many contactee reports of the more spiritually evolved ETs is that Jesus exists and God is perceived as the Divine Oneness, Creator of everything. A number of contactees have personally experienced Christ in the upper spiritual dimension or when Christ alters is vibratory frequency so the contactee can see and experience him. This is a much more complex discussion for another time. However, the intention of the more evolved ETs is humans learning about love and compassion as compared to the negative influence of the less spiritually evolved greys and reptilians.

Credo Mutwa has much to say about his experience with the reptilians however, Patricia Smith is a contactee who has had 6 retilian hybrid children and she also wrote a book about some of her experiences. I spent quite a bit of time talking with her and found her story also quite interesting.

The ET craft of the more spiritually evolved races is crystaline is structure and quite beautiful.

I also have the book of another contactee who has had many, many wonderful conscious interactions with ETs and has many photos from those experiences (some of which I've seen) and each time they visited her they invited her to come with them. This is a situation where the contactee is not taken and where memory is not blocked or where a screen memory is not put in place.

As for the mass exodus, this indeed is open to much speculation. On one hand how does one know who they will end up with. On one hand some folks will raise their own vibrational frequency and may easily transition into the 4 density.. while others will have to be evacuated. Some will possibly be taken to other planets. Who is to say what ETs plan for humans are as there are so many groups involved.

However, I would suspect the movie The Knowing may be more of what is in store if the sun gets really active. Yet, I also wonder about the gamma radiation blasts (GRA) from the center of galaxy and how that will impact humans and the planet. Having read much of the Nexus thread I have more questions and did order Astralwalker's book to read about his story of contact.

Meanwhile, this whole issue of ET contact is a huge mystery with many pieces to a puzzle involving many types of ETs. So far I'm quite impressed with Alex Collier's story of the Andromenans and also Maurizio Cavallo's contactee story of the Clarions in his book Beyond the Heavens which I also purchased from Amazon.com. I've also recently read John Mack, MD's book on the various grey abduction cases he investigated involving hypnotic regression which were quite interesting as well; and have several other contactee books on order from other doctors who have worked with these people.

From all that I've read there is just so much more to this picture then what our limited minds can possible understand. However, I love a good mystery and find learning about this subject a great way to pass the time.

The one thing I have learned from all of this is - to refuse to give into fear and replace that emotion with compassion.

Last edited by Steve_A; 06-05-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #59
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Carol! What a cool comment! The more I consider this subject...the less I think I know. What I'm seeing is multiple human factions and multiple ET factions. The good-guys and bad-guys seem to be dispersed throughout all of the groups. This makes for a very, very complex situation. It makes it difficult to know who to believe...or who to trust. All of us seem to be disfunctional to greater or lesser degrees. I like to think that there is hope for everyone...including the regressive humans and ETs. If only we could all just stop killing each other...and have the various factions compete constructively. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-26-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #60
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thanks orthodoxymoron. I did raise the issue of spiritual evolution among the ETs with Patricia Smith given some of what she shared about her hybrid children who were rebelling (much like a human teen adolescent) against the old reptilian guard. What is interesting is that the hybrid children (many who are now in earth terms around 40 years of age) are more prone to what to help humans while the old guard just wants to use humans for their own self-serving purposes.

However, the bigger issue is one of faith and god. Are the ET's gods. Did they create humans? One can see how this would have a huge impact on religion in general. From what I've gathered we are indeed part of a long term hybridization experiment. If one is to step back and look at the bigger picture, genetic manipulation happens by human scientists on a daily basis throughout the world so why would it not be any different with ETs.

I suspect the next question would be genetic manipulation for what purpose? However the issue that is clear for me is even if humans are the result of a long term genetic experimentation, our souls still reincarnate into a human container (for lack of a better description) and still evolve.

So how does God fit into this? ETs report that even they do not know God in the sense of having seen God. God can be experience and that which is god dwells within what is life and therefore within us. However, that does not make us or the ETs god. All of us are a part of God, just as a drop of water is part of the ocean. One can have the experience of God when duality and ego fall away and one is consciousness - aware of its individuality (the drop of water) and as being the ocean (a part of the whole). One can only conjecture that there is a grand plan, a grand design at work which far outstrips anything we can come up with in our limited imagination. However, also keep in mind if it can be imagined, it can also be possible and our dreamscapes, our imagination are portals into other probable realities which may well exist beyond our own realtiy.

Many have heard of Project Blue Beam and how it can be used to create holographic images in the skies. There are also rumors of such a deception to lead the world populace into a One World Government which would likely be controlled by those negative alien influences who are working with those humans who are into power, wealth and greed. The great deception is one of maintaining faith in the face of something which looks real but which is not in the truest sense. It will challenge those beliefs held close to the vest of many, many peoples. Yet, the challenge to the people is not to surrender to the lie by accepting the mirage presented to manipulate them into accepting a negative ET presence under the guise of a false Christ.

Those ETs wishing to help would not stoop to such a deception and operate from a place of truth.

If Project Blue Beam is ever to happen is also an unknown. It is just one scenario presented that leaked out years ago. However, the more knowledgeable the public has as a result of Internet interaction and education is key to Project Blue Beam falling on its face.

The great deception goes even further because these same negative type ETs have the ability to present to the world the return of Christ (whom I suspect would be a clone) to intercede and spearhead the covert ET movement and also try to manipulate the populace into a One World religion and/or government.

There is something else. ET contact can be quite intoxicating and I share this from personal experience. They have the ability to manipulate the brain and release serotonin a chemical produced by the brain that functions as a neurotransmitter and produces a sense of euphoria. This reality is very, very important because unless one has had an authentic experience with Christ, where one has personally experienced the higher vibrational frequency of pure compassion and love, one can easily be deceived into thinking this new euphoric experience is authentic. Just imagine this sense of euphoria coupled with the holographic image of Christ or even the actual physical manifestation of the cloned Christ as the real thing. It isn't. Yet many will fall victim and willingly go along with the lie believing it to be the real deal.

When the ETs scanned me, pulling up my own experience with Christ, I laughed at them and said, "You will have to do better then that." It was then I realized that this particular group of ETs do not have access to the higher spiritual dimensions and are limited by their own soul's growth and development. This of course is conjecture on my part but seems to fit my current understanding from various personal experiences and what I've read to date. When speaking with Pat Smith about her hybrid children is when this connection fell into place. It was clear that her hybrid children and ET parent were not anymore further along the spiritual path then some humans.

So it would stand to reason that the Great Deception is indeed a future possibility and something the ordinary person really needs to be on watch for.

The other issue is of course mind control which ETs can easily do as well. But that is another post for later.

Last edited by Carol; 05-28-2009 at 03:34 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:24 AM   #61
K626
Avalon Senior Member

To reiterate we won't be replaced we are connected and it is important we survive.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:33 AM   #62
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Casting aside ego and duality? Getting there.
Dreams getting weirder/complex? Definitely.
Awareness? Getting there.

Just sharing a bit of what I'm going through. Very hard to break the old patterns, as much as I'd like to shatter them with a mallet.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:05 AM   #63
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
To reiterate we won't be replaced we are connected and it is important we survive.
Survive what? And survive until when?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:09 PM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Carol...have you written any books? If you haven't...you should. Thank-you for your experience and insight.

There seems to be a great danger in unquestioningly obeying and worshipping a leader...even God...or who one thinks is God. I grew up in a church which teaches that a counterfit second coming of Christ will occur prior to the genuine second coming of Christ. I have rejected a lot of the teachings of this church(which I will not name)...but I retain a lot of the general principles and concepts.

To me...a genuine God...would delegate authority and invite questions. To me...a fake God...would demand unquestioning allegiance and obedience. What I am seeing in the history of earthly religion is the fake God. More to the point...what I am seeing in the history of earthly religion is Lucifer aka Satan...masquerading as God. This would fit in with a fake second coming of Christ...which would actually be a Luciferian event. What I am seeing is a corrupt cabal of regressive humans and ETs playing God. A deception can be very convincing...especially if it is perpetrated by a race who is more clever than we are.

I see evidence of both evolution and intelligent design in the world around me. I am beginning to think that the best clues regarding a true God are to be found deep within our spiritual selves. I'm not sure what the best method of accomplishing this discovery is...but the Episcopal church has begun using a phrase that I really like...'Seeing Christ in All Persons'. By noticing the best in everyone...and attempting to learn from...and emulate these ideals which we witness each day...we can move closer to the divinity which shines through humanity. The converse would also be true.

Something tells me that we need to save ourselves through personal and corporate responsibility...and when Earth is being run peacefully and properly...one day...without fanfare...Jesus/God will arrive...but not to rule...just to visit and say 'hi'.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-27-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:47 AM   #65
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you orthodoxymoron. No books yet but one in the making.

I was listening recently to an MD who specialized in near death experiences with children. One comment by one child who died and was later revived was "I was even more real there then I am here." One steps from the physical form into one's mind. Consciousness continues without the body and the mind is non-local, meaning it is not in one's brain.

To illustrate this "fact" one child who had been under water for 18 minutes and took another 45 minutes to get her heart going was technically brain dead. Upon being revived she went on to describe minute details of everything that had occurred during the time she was dead relating conversations the team had and so on. Truly, the brain does not remember because the brain was not even functional. It is the mind, our consciousness, that records everything that occurs whether one is in their body or out of their body.

One of the more interesting tidbits I ran across about the greys was that they think of the human body just as one would think of a ballon. Pop - it's destroyed. Yet the air (one's consciousness) which was inside was not lost. Instead it was released into the atmosphere to join with what? This too is another post for another time. However, what I found to be utterly fascinating is how memory is not stored in the brain... the brain is the hardware of a computer (one's physical being) - the mind the software (ones spiritual being).

I will share this.. once someone has stepped out and experienced conscious awareness outside of the physical body - one has the ability to tap into Universal Mind - all knowingness, just by applying intention in the correct manner.

Last edited by Carol; 05-28-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:55 AM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps death is like changing clothes. Perhaps there is no death...only transition. Mr. X described ETs as not forgetting anything when their physical bodies die. I remain wary of supernatural delving...primarily because of regressive ET or demonic interference and manipulation. The human body must be very important...despite the apparent ability of the spirit to function when separated from physicality. I'm tending to think that we will never 'graduate' from this physicality...but I don't know.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #67
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The human body is very important from multiple perspectives. For example... when one reincarnates all of the cellular memory is intact but conscious memory of past lives are not. For most humans it would seem that the soul comes into the life with a Tabla Rasa - no memory of what preceeded the current life. However trauma (phobias) from past lives can carry over into the current life and create problems. This can generally be cleared up in one session with a past life regression to the origin of the physical or emotional symtom which I have done with former patients.

So the goal is for the soul to re-experience life without conscious awareness with respect to the baggage of the "sins" of the past. Meaning each human has an opportunity to test out if what has been learned during the life review has been integrated into the current life. For example, if one had been an alcoholic in the past - then experienced all the emotional damage that this created for others and self during the past-life review following death - in the current life if the lessons were learned there would likely be an avoidance of wanting to repeat the mistakes of the past by giving into drinking to excess.

The more curious element is the actual brain (the hardware computer itself) as only a very small portion is used in the life of a human. I had asked one very talented hybrid about this and what would happen in the other parts of the brain were turned on. He told me he was warned not to do this - and believe be, this individual could have done it if he wanted. So the question remains - What abilities would manifest if the entire computer was up and running?

Then there is the reality that the soul has the ability to access all dimensions with intention if one knows how to go out-of-body at will. This is something many of the more advance spiritual masters are able to do and thus they have the ability to transcend time and space while having a human form.

Another surprising thing is how other entities can share the consciousness of a human and thus not have to go through being born and "trapped" with no memory of who they are. This is where some of the more negative parasitic ETs share consciousness with a human and influence thoughts so as to emotionally feed off of the discord (negative emotions) the possessed human creates with others. This is a covert relationship as the human host often is unaware that he or she is possessed They assume the negative thoughs are their own and not generated by another entity.

I've also read that one can advance spiritually in a human body because of all of the challenges having a physical form presents. Whereas, just in spirit form it may take much longer - which really doesn't make much sense to me.

Then there are those who incarnate to come and help the masses grow in consciousness so that they may be spiritually raised up to a higher level of evolution. Meaning most humans do not have the ability to interact with the various spiritual dimensions and need "hands on" help with their growth and development.

The one thing that the 3rd dimension presents is duality. It is because of duality that the human can make choices between opposites. Choose poorly and suffer. Choose wisely and advance. This dimension is the training area for the development of compassion for the less evolved souls. The lessons of compassion are often learned through physical, mental or emotional pain. Subsequently by suffering one does have the opportunity to develop empathy which leads to compassion for others.

So in answer to your comment - yes, the human body is very important indeed.

Last edited by Carol; 05-28-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:23 AM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once again...Wow! Thank-you Carol for all of the thoughtful comments. I'm really a novice at all of this...and I'm just looking for a few answers. The remote viewing reference reminded me of Courtney Brown. I found the following in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the solar system...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the god of this world(and solar system?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...because of fear, pride, and degeneracy...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace...and return to Draco or Orion? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon.

'One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective.

Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing.

He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on.

Now if we go to the book of Revelation, chapter 12, we find that the ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is Lucifer, also known as the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan" in the same chapter. Lucifer was one of the three original archangels [aside from Michael and Gabriel] who each apparently had charge over one-third of the light beings whom the Almighty had created... possibly numbering in the billions or trillions.'

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-30-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:36 AM   #69
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Hmm, quite a lot to chew on orthodoxymoron. I just finished reading Yvonne Smith, a hypnotherapist who has been doing regression work with abductees for a good 20 years plus, book. She recently wrote Chosen - Recollections of UFO Abductions through Hypnotherapy.

The book is filled with case studies of those people who were abducted and part of the alien hybrid program. Their stories are astonishing and this is probably one of the better books out there on what happens when the lights go out.

It is not pleasant and quite disturbing. However, what struck me was just how intensive this hybrid program is and what liars the greys are. They even begin indoctrinating children telling them they agreed to this and they are not to tell anyone about anything that happened to them. Any alien race that kidnaps humans, harvests women's eggs and mens' semen, has sex with humans against their will (rape), produce children from these same humans and then won't let them have contact or limited contact at best, lie to their abductees about different processes, does all of the medical procedures with full consciousness and without meds to block the pain, leave these same humans naked and screaming from the various procedures where everyone else can see or watch is just plain evil.

These same greys and their cohorts tell the story of a great harvest.. a harvest of whom one should ask and why? Why is supposedly due to a pole shift but it could be a CME or something else. But to harvest for what? It would not surprise me if they are harvesting humans to make bodies for their own consciousness to inhabit once their own bodies are not longer viable. The stories of these various abductees are astonishing and worth investigating.

So tell me. Are these the type of ETs that one wants to save the world?

The Clarions, Andromedan - even the tall whites would be a better choice then the greys. One even wonders just how far the greys are on their own spiritual path given the cruelty exhibited toward their human captives. There is of course the argument of the bio genetically engineered clones, but that is another story.

So - as to exactly which ET race is saving the world should be the pertinent question to my mind. The greys have told their abductees that after this world horizon event the earth will not be inhabitable for thousands of years and then it will be like new again. If this were true where would that leave the rest of us? I mean - why even bother to prepare if there is no way to live on the surface of the planet after the pole shift and volcanic eruptions.

And if that were the real story then why all of the military underground facilities and the extensive seed bank in the Northern hemisphere. Something is going to happen according to them and that something isn't going to be a cake walk.

I just want to know who is going to help? And what form that help will be because the sense is they want to help the planet but not the humans? I want to know which aliens are involved is this so-called help and who can be trusted.

I'm also that information is passed onto thousands and thousands of abuductees who will know what to do when the time comes. I've even had some of them confide this to me. Only they don't consciously know what it is yet.

As for the Supreme Leader - evil pops to mind. Earth under his dominion is hell for humans. With the advent of 2012 and the influx of spiritual energy one would hope this situation can be turned around. Consciousness, intention can alter the course of events and this is a proven fact. It's just a matter of getting enough humans conscious enough to work together toward a different, more positive timeline - one without the greys and the so-called supreme leader.

Last edited by Carol; 05-31-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:38 AM   #70
David
Avalon Senior Member

This is truly a fascinating thread.

For a long time I have denied to myself that these reptilians are evil. I was so traumatized during my last encounter with the reptilians that I just wanted to deny the truth and pretend it didn't actually happen.

I have never accepted any organized religion but for the first time in my life, I met, saw and felt pure evil standing face to face with me. I said more than "kiss my ass" to the reptilian and this was actually the last thing I said to it. What I actually said was " You can do anything you want with this body but you can never have my soul". "Kiss my ass".

It's hard to describe and event that leaves you literally shaking for a couple days and is even harder to tell someone about it. If there really is pure evil like this out there, I can only hope there is actually a side with light.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:27 AM   #71
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I was listening to two of my friends chatting once and one made the remark that she was led to a craft and cried out NO, she didnt want to go and it just took off. I made a remark that I had once seen a UFO but that it just hovered for a bit and then left. She asked me specifically if I wanted to go on one, because she could make it happened. I said NO.

She told my friend that yes, you can make the decision to go or not. The majority of the aliens are not evil as many like to say. The ones that are had a little help from "we all know who"

Lauren is my friend and she has been communicating since 1974 ( I believe that is correct year) and in her books I got the feeling that there are so many trying to help us. So as far as the remote viewing goes, I trust that it's true.

Lauren's beliefs follow on the same line as Astrowalker and I am proud to call her my friend.

Most of us know that we make our own reality so I think I will keep that in the back of my mind and feel better and continue to pray/meditate for world peace.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:28 AM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking that this is a time to rethink everything...and maintain a sense of detachment. This may be a very disillusioning and painful time...but also a very interesting time. Some of the good-guys may turn out to be bad-guys...and some of the bad-guys may turn out to be good-guys.

Some of the experiences you have had are terrifying and mind boggling to me. I want this universe to be a happy place. I want to think happy thoughts. Unfortunately...what I am seeing is a universal mess...which we are in the middle of.

All of the secrecy regarding what is really going on here on Earth...and throughout the universe...should probably be removed quickly yet carefully. Some of us may go crazy...or worse...but I tend to think that it's a lot more difficult for the bad-guys to have their way...when the secrecy is removed.

Also...the average person should have a lot more to say about what happens in the world. But this would require everyone to become much more informed and responsible. I continue to think that we are in the middle of an infowar...and things could go either way...better or worse.

Could a lot of reptilians and greys be rehabilitated and reformed...if their truly evil leaders were removed? Could these evil leaders decide to become good-guys? I like to be a positive and hopeful person...but could this be a liability if we are dealing with irreversible evil which will have to be destroyed?

Finally...is time-travel the real wild card in the alien and ufo phenomenon? Philip Corso, Jr. seemed to say this at the 2004 Xcon. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57082051&hl=en

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-31-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #73
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thanks for the link orthodoxymoron. My DVD copy of Col. Corso's last interview was from Paola Harris who was a friend of his and helped him publish his book in Italy which I also have.

I would like to add there is only one very small ET group that is up to no good and that 97 percent of the others are very positive.

With reference to the Kennedy situation - our friend's father investigated it and all of his materials were stolen but the driver was one of those who did shoot Kennedy.

The time travel issue is one I've been mulling over for years and was really happy to see this discussed in this clip. In fact I had been working on this as a theme in my book where one of the characters goes back in time laying out all the prophecies throughout past years - where he would share what he knew in our current time with others in the past who then left clues along the way for future generatons. The best part is that we do know the ending - which is very very good. It's getting there which is the roller coaster ride.

By the way, the greys have a way to transport human bodies through space and do it all the time. After stripping them of all their clothes they have them climb into these tanks filled with fluid where they then have to inhale the fluid. Remember the movie the Abyss? It is similar in that the physical body is encased in the fluid and has the fluid inside of the lungs so it can then be transported through space and time without damage. I suspect the hybrids may not have to go through this process given that they have alien DNA and vibrate at a different frequency then humans.

The greys also have no concept of evil as the bioengineered clones are void of emotion. Just think of a robot doing what it does. There are some of the others who do help calm those taken using a form of hypnosis (looking into the eyes) and others who are hybrids who are involved in the sexual encounters as they continue to improve on hybrids. Hybrids walk among us every day and usually are quite beautiful. In a number of cases one would not be able to easily distinguish a hybrid from a human these days.

Also according to some inside sources - some greys do experience emotion but I do not know if they were the original group of greys and/or hybrids. And I personally know of folks who have had very positive encounters with ETs of different races. A very good example of positive contact over the years is Maurizio Cavalle in Italy who recently released his book Beyond the Heavens which I obtained through Amazon.com. Steven Greer is another as is Joan Ocean, Alex Collier and numerous others also have had very positive experiences as well.

Maurizio also has photos of various hybrids and of the aliens he encountered in his book. They took him to their undersea base and his story is also amazing.

David, may have experienced the light including myself. Just stay focused, use your intention to create a pathway, vortex between the higher spiritual dimensions and yourself through the crown of your head powered by your heart. There has been stories of angelic intervention and even Egg's story was also quite amazing.

Last edited by Carol; 05-31-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:18 PM   #74
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm convinced that the driver fired the final head-shot that killed President Kennedy. Bill Cooper promoted this theory. This doesn't seem to be a popular view...even among conspiracy theorists such as Jim Marrs. I would love to see that report of high-level people(including Philip Corso) who investigated the findings of the Warren Commission. Could this report be obtained under FOIA? If there is nothing to hide...it should be freely released...without whiteout.

I had a random thought...which can be dangerous. This is a wild one...even for me. I wonder how many survivors of the Montauk Project have gone public? I know Stewart Swerdlow is one...but are there others? Could people such as Bill Cooper or Alex Collier have been involved in this, or similar, projects? Montauk participants were programmed not to remember...but Swerdlow did. I have absolutely no evidence...other than a hunch. The Montauk Project was involved in time travel...was it not? Was the Nazi UFO program...in the form of Project Paperclip...intertwined with the work of Joseph Mengele and the Montauk Project? According to Swerdlow...most Montauk participants did not survive. Did they end up as food for regressive reptilians? Reptilians were allegedly present during Montauk activities. Again...this is just conjecture.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-03-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:23 PM   #75
sleepingnomore

[QUOTEI would like to add there is only one very small ET group that is up to no good and that 97 percent of the others are very positive.
QUOTE]

I'm not buying this, no offense but even 97% of humans are not positive so common sense would dictate that this is too optimistic. Maybe your experiences lead you to believe the figure but we must be careful about leading others to conclusions that could be disasterious.

I do believe that many groups have both positive and negative members, but ultimately they "all" have an agenda and we don't necessarily fit so neatly into that agenda. I don't think it wise to lay our destiny in anyone's hands.