Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #76
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Reaction to Bill Deagle's interview with Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
Hi Jenny,

I am new to the forum, but one of the reasons I chose not to participate earlier is that I felt there might be some over pruning of the forums here to keep them on track. For example, I noticed a number of my comments on the Youtube videos on Bill Deagle were delete, and I am confused why, they seem level headed and not overly critical, although I am not much for his message of what I take as fear, basically.

So when a thread is deleted, what happens to my comments say that are there? Secondly, in say many open source movements very little forum pruning happens, and eventually concepts boil up to a series of issues that become part of a master document that represents the consensus of most of the participants.

With that in mind, I am not sure why one might want to prune a topic that is discussed elsewhere, it just gives another point for people to jump in on the discussion.
Hi Orb,

we seldom delete threads. Or posts from members.
We seldom edit posts.

This is a forum for all to discuss all things related to Project Camelot and Ground Crew issues.

We do try to keep topics together in 1 thread although it is hard to accomplish that.
So be it.
Sometimes a thread is moved to a more appropriate subforum.

If you think you miss comments you made in a thread maybe you want to check in your profile the statistics. It will show you all threads and posts you made.
Maybe you find your comments back.

If you still miss comments you made please PM me.
I will try to find out what happened.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:50 PM   #77
Stephen

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Heads Up My Fellow Members!

Please understand that I merged Topper's thread with this one.
Nothing personal against Topper it is just a little tiddying up.

EDIT: I also moved Oiran's thread of the Phone interview into this thread as well.

Please feel free to PM me or any staff member if you all have any questions OR complaints via PM ONLY!

We will delete anything in that regard if done in the Open thread.
This is what PMs are for.

Much Appreciated! Now lets ENJOY...shall we?

Stephen/Dood
FYI: I am on once a day for now. Something cam up that is taking a lot of my time so if I 'seem' slow to responding to any PMs please bear with me.
You are NOT forgotten and I will respond as fast as possible from my end.

Last edited by Stephen; 11-06-2008 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Added Info
Old 11-09-2008, 06:18 AM   #78
Moktar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
On whistle blowers and their role:

Once they become whistle blowers it behooves us to welcome them, with Christ-like forgiveness and acceptance, knowing they are reflections of ourselves, come home.

In Deagle's case, we have been to his home and met his lovely wife and family... Regardless of what you think of his ability to see the future accurately he is speaking the truth as he knows it, has a vast intellect and is acting true to his own inner dictates. In addition, if you take the time to listen to him, you will find much of his material matches your own very closely including his conclusion that we create our reality.

As a medical doctor, Deagle may be giving humanity a somewhat dire prognosis for the future, but he is doing it in the spirit of prophets of all time, so that humanity will wake up and see the error in their ways before they go down a road from which their is no return. As you know, the aim of prophecy is warning not that of passing sentence.

On a side note, he was not "wrong" yet... He never said on October 7th that anything would happen.. other than the downturn of the markets which as we all know happened...

You must walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk. If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?

Deagle is no different in this respect than Daniel or Henry Deacon. He is coming forward talking about the truth as told to him by MANY whistle blowers from black projects who shared their information... and he is coming forward very brave in spirit -- against great criticism and derision -- Yes, he may be verbose and his views may tilt in a direction you do not agree with.. but here is a soul who is doing his best to reveal the dark agenda to the masses and we need to acknowledge him for this.

This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose.

Blessings,

Kerry
I personally agree with everything you are saying about Deagle and I do think he is basically a good soul and that we should listen. And it was one of the more interesting interviews that I've listened to.

However, simply put, there is a part that I'm running into a brick wall intuitively and logically. Am I not hearing this right? And it's this and to paraphrase:

That we are being judged

juxtapose that with the idea that there is free will and that the universe is essentially love.

Just doesn't go together.

BTW, I think you and Bill do an excellent job and I really appreciate it.
Moktar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
911, deagle, jones, mini nukes, thermite