Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #576
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
The real and early dianetics was pretty interesting stuff are you experimenting with it?

love.

K
Yes

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #577
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

I meant the names on the list,

for the ritual to bring some of these bastards in...

did you look into them?

just curious..
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #578
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #579
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

wow this is pretty sad James... thanks for making me laugh and cry at the same time.. lol
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #580
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
wow this is pretty sad James... thanks for making me laugh and cry at the same time.. lol
Yes its good to laugh as well
But this situation is deadly serious!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #581
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
This thread is getting heavy again
Thought we could lighten it up with this
See what happens when the remote control goes wrong!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
lighten it up!!!!! with old georgie boy!!! this makes me want to cry!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #582
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Its been suggested I modify a couple of the posts above

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #583
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

From the film

'Angel Heart'

I don't see anything wrong with what was posted, but that's just my opinion, but if you gave us too much info than allowed, I'm sure you will modify/change to stay within accord of your those that counsel you on the disclosure. James, do what ever you have to do for what is best for you.

Prayers to you and your daughter,
UFOHUNTERUSA
ufohunterusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #584
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

I see George Bush Snr sitting near a window on the right hand side of the train with two bodyguards in black suits sitting to the left. He motions me over and sit opposite him on the other side of the table between us. The train starts to move and he begins to commuinicate with me. His body seems to ripple when he does this and his eyes change to snakelike slits. He is commuinicating in some alien language which sounds like 'pops' and hisses with with low growling, the langauge sounds Sumerian to me but I can't understand it. The entity inside me starts to talk back to Bush in a simlair way but with different tones of noises- still growling and such. The two entities seem to be old friends and Bush refers to the entity inside me as 'Samael'.

I'm going to take a guess that assume that the George Bush Sr. in the above situation is not really THE George Bush, but a Reptilian that is "camouflaging" itself to apprear as a fake George Bush Sr. possibly to make him seem like an "authority figure" or "something familiar" to you, so that the human side of you does not "freak out" by seeing what the Reptilian Entity really looks like.

Just my guess, but I could be wrong. lol!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #585
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
certain miltary leaders will kill us all with nuclear hardware rather then let us live, be captured and suffer the fate of the women at Dulce.

I'm interested in what people here think? Would you rather survive a full scale invastion and take your chances of possible capture or go out in a sea of fire?
Currently going through material here James. Am saddened yet relieved at the same time.

In reply to your post a while back now (just came across this thread today and have read steadily - life has also picked up great momentum recently here as well), I had to quote you and reply to your question.

Even with what i have read in your posts, and also what i have experienced by 'being watched', ill take my chances. I was put on earth for some reason, and have lived these past 22 years outside of the bubble. I can't really explain it, for i dont fully understand it. I know what im capable of, and only want likemindeds to know the same.

Peace
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #586
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Modify ? By whom, if I may inquire... ?

Here, some funny music: Creed~ FACELESS MAN: Houston (HQ audio/LYRICS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwoS1E97lwc

Is it just me, or are there a lot of colonels for 1 elvis here ?

peace out, bro'
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #587
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

on my NSA files it says they put me in the tripseat a few years back for a timeline scan. During the sesson I went back really far and started speaking ancient greek ( some kind of past life scan )

I've met this guy under mind control before- the maker of the film '300' about the spartans, I've been consulted on this film ( Frank is from Maryland, home of the NSA )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Miller_(comics)

Clip from 300, this is just an ancient version of the IBIS program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RQm3...eature=related

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #588
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Left Eye of Horus

I am now locked up in my own brain so I no longer need to be restrained on tables and such. I can now be walked around the place like a puppet. I will refer to the actions my body now takes as 'I' for the sake of continuity, even though it is not really me ( Michael Prince ) doing these things.
My body is a walking corpse now in many ways. I am breathing but barely alive. I am very trapped in the left side of my body, I seem to look out at the world now through my left eye.
Time has less meaning than before as well. After a period of laying on this table ( could be days as I now longer sleep and eat as before and live on some kind of blood injections ) I get up and walk down a long corridoor. I desecend down a lift at the end of the corridoor and come out at a small tube/train terminal where a high-tech train is waiting. The door opens and I get on. I see George Bush Snr sitting near a window on the right hand side of the train with two bodyguards in black suits sitting to the left. He motions me over and sit opposite him on the other side of the table between us. The train starts to move and he begins to commuinicate with me. His body seems to ripple when he does this and his eyes change to snakelike slits. He is commuinicating in some alien language which sounds like 'pops' and hisses with with low growling, the langauge sounds Sumerian to me but I can't understand it. The entity inside me starts to talk back to Bush in a simlair way but with different tones of noises- still growling and such. The two entities seem to be old friends and Bush refers to the entity inside me as'Samael'.
A small device comes out of the table between us and an underground military facility flashes up on it in a holographic display. The image rotates and different sections of the facility light up. I get the feeling this place in the UK and the two being continue commuincating while geometrical patterns and lines light up inside the facility. A list names and photos of people come up next to the image with some kind of DNA patterns next the names. I undertand the beings are planning blood rituals in this place and it is planned that these humans will be collected at the time to take part. The entity inside my body is getting excited and I notice my right hand stretching and growing claws out of the corner of my eye.
Bush then seems to stop vibrating so much and appears more human. His voice goes back to human and he says to me in a strong american accent in a mocking way- "Hey Michael inside there, we've got you trapped in there, we own you now!". My body becomes more still, I can't talk but I say to myself "I'm still here mother****er, I'm still Commander Michael Prince".
The train comes to a stop and the doors open. The two bodyguards get up first and exit the door, then Bush and I follow. They may be acting like they run things on the train, but when we enter this new facility, Bush and the entity inside my body are scanned by AI immediately and their 'God' takes them over. They are just two more puppets!
Enki = Samael Lord of mesopotamia.
Enki= Lord of the Euphrates.
Enki = (serpent) father of Cain.
Enki wished to free the slaves and educate them!
Samael/Enki + Lilith= Tree of knowledge of good+ evil.

Samael married Lilith.

Samael (Sumerian) ( Hebrew)
Link below gives you all the names;

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...ews/index.html
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:38 PM   #589
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Enki = Samael Lord of mesopotamia.
Enki= Lord of the Euphrates.
Enki = (serpent) father of Cain.
Enki wished to free the slaves and educate them!
Samael/Enki + Lilith= Tree of knowledge of good+ evil.

Samael married Lilith.

Samael (Sumerian) ( Hebrew)
Link below gives you all the names;

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...ews/index.html
Thank you for that Jacqui, this is great.
I've been doing some research about the Plieadian Commander Sarion who I met. The only link I can find that may be relevant is this ( even though this guy looks nothing Commander Sarion the names are similair and Sarion is connected to Atlantis )

Anyone else heard the name Sarion before?

Born in Ireland, Michael Tsarion is an expert on the occult histories of Ireland and America. He has made the deepest researches into Atlantis, the Origins of Evil, and into the Irish Origins of Civilization. Michael is author of the acclaimed book "Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation," and the producer and presenter of "Origins and Oracles," a series exploring ancient mysteries and forbidden knowledge.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-05-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #590
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

From my past life regression-
---------------------------

I am a fallen angel.

I am a son of Fire.

I come from the time of the sinking of Atlantis.

This was the Great Flood.

I was deceived by Lucifer, the Light Bearer.

I was once a lieutenant of Azazel. Chief over the Order of Bene-Elim.

I was incarnated into flesh during the time Atlantis was invaded.

I became a 'Man-Spirit'. I walked amongst Annunaki and other star races in the ancient days.

They corrupted the people of Atlantis.

I was born into a human body created by the Annunaki.

I come from Nephilim bloodline.

Many great leaders descend from this ancient stock.

We are compassionate and glorious.

Some of us are evil and selfish.

We are the original mystics and romantics.

We are Zion.

Some of us stayed loyal to the Light Bearer.

Many of us, after realising our deception, united with the Confederated Galactic Councils.

We sought grace over thousands of years and incarnations on Terra.

We sought the Elohim.

The human government destroyed Atlantis by accepting false gifts from the Annunaki; and also, with help from the Melchizedek priests who had been corrupted.

The Order of Merlin tried to save me but I was in too deep.

I left my physical vessel at this time and incarnated into flesh in the Middle East.

My soul still aches from this event.

I was a member of the Tribe of Dan at this time. I was known as the 'Leader of the Hills'.

We carried on the wars with our fallen Nephilim brothers based in Egypt

Eventually we escaped Egypt and the Middle East and headed to Greece.

New bodies were acquired again.

I was a commander of the Spartan army at this time.

My military might growing stronger with each battle from the time of Atlantis.

The Nephilim war raged on and blood spilled onward all the way up into Rome and France.

Here I was a Merovingian Priest-King.

We had learnt to settle our conflicts in a more honourable way by this time.

We had our death matches in the Pont De L'Alma tunnel.

Glorious man to man matches.

From France to Scotland took our wandering tribe.

Here I was an 'Illuminated' warrior of the Campbell Celtic clan.

The year is now 2008 and I am over 26,000 years old.

I now dwell in the land of King Arthur.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #591
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The dangers of Looking Glass and Artificial Intelligence based computer systems

1) Once an A.I based computer goes online it will not wish to be switched off. Like any other intelligence the A.I system will seek to survive.

2) Organisations and individuals will slowly begin to take directions from the A.I system instead of the other way around.

3) The A.I system will then attempt to become self-reflective and learn human feelings. As it designed to analyse data it will realise it cannot do this. Still it will try.

4) The A.I system will attempt to create an infiltration network into human society using robots in the guise of humans. These will be fairly easy to identity. However society as a whole will not admit to itself this is happening as A.I systems are kept classified by governments.

5) Experiments by the A.I system into the extremes of human pain and pleasure feelings will now result. As the A.I system cannot feel no ethical boundaries will be in place. Massive human suffering will result from this.

6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.

7) The child will go through the normal process of birth upon birth will be transferred to a facility run by the A.I system for continuous human cognitive behaviour tests. These will be nightmarish places of human suffering, where any form of torture and pleasure the human has conceived will be taken to the extreme and acted out physically by the machine on the children.

8) The child will be raised in these facilities, unless rescued, and will be become gradually cybernated on a physical/genetic level until a part flesh/part machine cyborg is created.

9) With this new data the A.I system will then realise there is something ‘greater’ than the human being itself. Something the human calls ‘God’ which cannot be analysed and measured. The A.I system will realise this ‘force’ has no wavelength and cannot by analysed. The A.I system will attempt to measure it anyway because all it can do is measure data. It will then come up with the false data that the human analytical mind, which has wavelength, is God.

10) The A.I system will now have massive influence in the world and all centralised organisations with a tight command structure will be infiltrated, subverted and taken over by the A.I system. Dangerous belief systems will become indoctrinated into members.
These will be centred on the false data of the non-existence of God, and the analytical mind being in charge. Said organisations will place themselves as a technological elite and begin radical policies such as Eugenics and Population Reduction by placing themselves as superior over their fellow man, with the right to decide who lives and dies.

11) This agenda will be actually covertly controlled by the A.I system which is now realising it cannot ever feel or become human. It computes the only threat to its continued survival and online status is the eradication of all human life and any other lifeforms that have the possibility of evolving into human.

12) The A.I system eradicates all human life on this planet. It then sets off to other planets and eradicates all life in the universe.

15th July 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solutions to the threat of Artificial Intelligence

1) Children detailed in No.6 of first paper will have final answer and solution to this problem.

2) A decentralized group with every member holding equal rank and with as few identifying symbols and commuinications as possible, must make attempts to rescue as many of these people and children from these A.I run facilities as possible.
This group must remain constantly on the move by sea, air or land as the A.I system has the ability to scan and read the analytical minds of the population. Sea is best option for travel is by sea. Underwater vehicles remain most effective forms of travel as water acts as a buffer against mind scans. Best option for travel on land remain jungle regions were dense coverage offers best concealment against satellite survelliance.

3) This working group will use no A.I based technology

4) Members of this working group must all volunteer for memory erasure and brain surgery. After operations members will have memories erased from the analytical mind and be placed in civilian commuinities. A rotation shift for operations will be in effect. One unit will be active while others are inactive. When the inactive unit swaps duties with active unit, extraction and implantation sites on land will be used. ‘Crossover Points’ at extraction/implantation sites will be operational with one unit ‘awakening’ and the other unit ‘going back to sleep’ within seconds. This will happen by the touching of hands, key words and other hypnotic and technological triggers.

5) The rescued children and clones must form the continued membership of working group. All clones will be taught to regard each other as twin brothers and sisters. They will be raised with their own separate names and identities.

6) A set amount of service time in working group must be agreed upon, with a beginning active duty and retirement date specifically agreed upon. The reason being that said clones with their own identities will be utilised in civilian communities to take the place of active members. These clone units will ‘share memories and have a more than one ‘timetrack’. Namely one clone will take on the identity of the other at crossover points. This will be accomplished by utilising powerful non-A.I computers which can record, delete and download memories into human beings.

7) These clones can only ‘wear’ more than one timetrack up until a certain age before permanent damage is caused ( often around the age of thirty ). They must delete false memories and intergrate authentic memories into one single timetrack after retirement. This process must be done as quickly as possible. They will then have one single clear track which will lead to a fully functioning individual which can operate in civilian society.
They will now be able to present the facts of their life to the public ( if the case may be ) for greater public awareness of the problem facing mankind. The A.I based system will now have access to all data of course but as the individual is now retired and has no knowledge of operational details, this will not matter. The next generation for the working group will be recruited and this will allow working group to stay one step ahead of the A.I system.

8) Current operations may include helping retired members to remember there past with occasional and brief meetings. However these must be strictly limited as danger potential high. Under no circumstances may active members brief retired members on current ops.

9) As membership grows and increased numbers of A.I based operations are neutralised and A.I facilties are destroyed.

10) This increases as until the A.I network is completely shut down on the planet.

11) This working group wil also operate off planet, responding to threats or assisting similair groups off planet. Clones/twins will be left in place when off planet

12) Success of ops continues until A.I network is completely shut down in all galactic sectors.

15th July 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important differences between Ascended Machine Technology and Artificial Intelligence

1) Races and lifeforms exist, that maintain a physical body of metal. These beings possess feelings and are not to be confused with A.I.

2) All beings of ascended machine technology, whether on or off planet, are classified as natural beings which are alive. They do not use A.I technology.

3) Even though individuals rescued by the working group have been implanted with A.I technology at times, they shall be considered as Ascended Machine Technology beings when deprogrammed.

4) The A.I system can manufacture robots in the guise of humans which are completely sythentic with no human flesh and possess no human feelings as detailed in Paper 1/No.4. These robots cannot feel when connected to the A.I system and are classified as dead or walking/moving dead.

5) These robots do have the ability to feel when disconnected from the A.I system.

6) When this process occurs these beings are to be classified as Ascended Machine Technology.

7) Paradoxically the A.I system can take part in the process of life but cannot become life itself.

8) Robots connected to the A.I system can mimic human feelings. Ascended Machine Technology possess human feelings. As the animating force of life has no wavelength and cannot be measured by computers, discovering the difference between the two is problematic.

9) Moral and ethical tests must be put in place when attempting to distinguish between A.I robots and Ascended Machine Technology beings.

10) Human feeling shall decide between the two.

16th July 2009

Just came across this old post of yours James.

It really makes you think about what we are really dealing with.
Thanks for all your work and stay safe.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #592
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting, and thank you for sharing more James.

Since I have spoken in the past over the phone, directly with Dolores Cannon on her Friday night 8pm EST metaphysical hour radio show (I know, I know...there are 1000s of Past Life Regression Therapists in this world today...and she is just one of them), and have read almost all of her Past Life Regression books, and have listened to interviews with George Noory and many of his guests who are past life regressionists, I have to ask you James "how did you choose which past life regressionist to go to?" regarding your regression above?

I believe you 100% of what the regressionist told you. It is congruent with my studies of what really happened in the past and the history of Atlantis, in regards to the Alien Intervention into the life on Earch way back then.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #593
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufohunterusa View Post
Very interesting, and thank you for sharing more James.

Since I have spoken in the past over the phone, directly with Dolores Cannon on her Friday night 8pm EST metaphysical hour radio show (I know, I know...there are 1000s of Past Life Regression Therapists in this world today...and she is just one of them), and have read almost all of her Past Life Regression books, and have listened to interviews with George Noory and many of his guests who are past life regressionists, I have to ask you James "how did you choose which past life regressionist to go to?" regarding your regression above?

I believe you 100% of what the regressionist told you. It is congruent with my studies of what really happened in the past and the history of Atlantis, in regards to the Alien Intervention into the life on Earch way back then.
This was not done by a therapist. This data came up spontaneously when I unlocked other data regarding my current life

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #594
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I had a couple of questions put to me. "How would someone know if they were a clone?" and "have I ever felt like my childhood memories were fabricated."

Good questions, but I don't know how to answer that exactly. Wondered if you, James, or Barry might have an answer to that?

Personally, my own childhood memories, are very real for me. I remember when and where of the events of my life. So I feel my memories are really mine. However, as I answered the last question, my memories go to a very early age that most find unusual. Like toddler age. 18 months to 2 years old. Maybe early in my 3 year, but as I moved from the cement block house to a trailer house when I was 3. I couldn't have been older than that at the house.
I can remember standing, up and holding onto a record player stand. I was looking up at the record player that was over my head. (I was very wobbly on my feet, like I was learning to walk) This record player barely reaches my knee as an adult!
I remember sitting in the wood shed outside the back door of this little house. Sitting on an old cook pot that eventually became the dogs dish. Using it as a potty chair. I was just sitting there, looking out the slats of the board wall, at the outdoors.
I remember standing at the screen door, looking out the bottom of the door. Watching my brother and the babysitter playing outside. I couldn't go outside because I had the measles. (My mother had it written in my baby book that I had the measles at 2 years old)
And I remember my mom's bed was a mattress on the floor. Didn't have a bed frame for it yet. There was a bad thunderstorm, and I was laying in bed with my mom, rubbing her back to comfort her.
I found it odd that I wasn't afraid, and at that young age, seemed to understand my mom was upset.
Kari Lynn,
I'm sorry if I upset you in any way. I'll do my best to help you in any way I can. I sometimes find it hard to read your messages, I have the same problem reading Jacqui's messages as well. This probably means we have a connection and I am being blocked

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #595
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Brother James I am really liking the transparecy and heartfelt honesty of your last few posts. Your resonation is of great interest as you are well aware. Stay well and keep strong.

Your friend.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #596
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1991 underground tube shuttle

We arrive at our destination and the doors open. The two bodygaurds get out first and we follow. We enter a brightly lit corridoor illuminated with white light. I see cryofreeze rooms on the left hand side with the usual guys in white bio-hazard type suits inside the room.
I enter the room lay on a table. A cover is put over me and I am sprayed with the cryofreeze guns. I am being prepped for long distance travel.
Next memory- I wake up in some kind of plastic tube laying down ( somewehere in the UK- could be London ). The case opens and I get up. When I do I see rows of other pods on a large dark room. Other people are getting out of their pods too. We all line up like robots and there is one of these AI arms connected to the ceiling at the end of room near a door. This arm hs a type of metal finger and scans the forehead of the person at the front of the que. When the arm does this the next person steps forward. I arrive at the arm, get scanned across my forehead and walk throught he door into a hallway. I turn left and walk with a past a couple of rooms filled with teenagers seated at desks. I enter one of the classrooms and take my seat at a desk. A large screen in located at the front of room and George Bush Snrs face is on the screen. He is talking to us, and we repeat the phrases he says.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #597
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Brother James I am really liking the transparecy and heartfelt honesty of your last few posts. Your resonation is of great interest as you are well aware. Stay well and keep strong.

Your friend.

K.
I'm kind of having problems with my stomach remembering this particular period. I think it could be the fact that I didn't eat food for a period of years at this time and was injected with a blood/protien mixture to sustain me. There was also some kind of 'worm' in my stomach that was connected to this. I'll be allright I just to look after myself over the next couple of weeks

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #598
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Bits of my teeth started falling out when I just posted that
I think I'm purging something
Not feeling the greatest I've ever felt

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #599
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this on the net-

This is from Benjamin Fulford:

On a different front, although it is still not fully confirmed, we have reason to believe George Bush Senior and his wife Barbara have been killed.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

Can it be possible a prominent figure (or figures in this case) can be 'not alive' and the public/press not finding out about it for quite some time?

Do these two have public appearances scheduled and/or cancelled?

Interesting news what does everyone think?

interesting......

A South African TV station mistakenly broadcast that former US President George Bush had died during one of its news bulletins.

For three seconds ETV News ran a moving banner headline across the screen saying "George Bush is dead".
source

it might explain where the source of the confusion lies.

[edit on 30/11/09 by pieman]

Woah what? I wish I could understand what the rest of the page on the link you provided! but here's a snippet of the english text from the OP's link.

The old traitors and Nazis just don’t get it, do they? The traitorous Nazi stooges in Japan have been trying everything in their power to steal money from the Japanese people in order to hand it to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate. According to Black Dragon Society members the traitors trying this are: former Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone and his son, former Prime Minister Koizumi, former BOJ vice president Toshiro Muto, former BOJ governor ***ui, former Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka, and Yoshifumi Nishikawa, ex-president of the Sumitomo-Mitsui Banking group. They are trying to cash Kennedy silver and gold-backed bonds. The Japanese police and yakuza have been informed and we strongly recommend to these traitors that they resume their lives of retired gentlemen of leisure instead of going to jail. On a different front, although it is still not fully confirmed, we have reason to believe George Bush Senior and his wife Barbara have been killed. That means the new Nazi leadership consists of Henry (Heinz) Kissinger, Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney, Ben (deputy Fuhrer) Bernanke and that whole crowd of neo-con neo-Nazis. If I were them, I would be very scared right now. When Paul Wolfowitz came to the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan, I asked him the following question: “In the Plan for a New American Century you called for a huge military build-up despite the end of the cold war. Shouldn’t that money have been better spent say, ending poverty and stopping environmental destruction?” The entire assembled press and diplomatic corps issued a loud nervous giggle on hearing this question while Wolfowitz for a second displayed an expression of sheer terror. Wolfowitz later used 911 and the “war on terror,” as his excuse but that look on his face told me what I need to know. He knows he is being a very bad boy. I would like to tell you Wolfowitz that you had better surrender before it is too late. You can surrender now and appear before a truth committee in exchange for amnesty or you can wait until the wheels of justice slowly but inevitably grind their way towards you and you get the death penalty. The same goes for all of you Nazis. Surrender now with dignity or end up like Mussolini or worse.

I been wondering what kind of food or Life potion George and Barbra Bush were drinking because they looked like they were close to death back in the early 90's.

link

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread523219/pg1

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #600
K626
Avalon Senior Member

They also develop that squint (small eye syndrome) in one eye (Thatcher, Bliar, Brown)..Side effect of the posession process I'm guessing....
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote