Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:23 PM   #51
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

This universe is only one of an infinite number of universes..Yet it is so big we can't even calculate it's size... we go off on tangents and try to theorize infinity... but the present Earth human brain only uses a tiney portion of the mass that is there. When our supposed "Junk DNA" begins to re-intwine we will start to fire up the dormant portions of our brains that we posses. Then we will start to comprehend the enormaty of it all as well as be aware and conscious in multi dimensions. There are and have been countless different bi-peded lifeforms as well as a multitude of others who's cultures have risen and fallen both on this world and on infinate others. The cosmos is teaming with life and creation and teaming with dimentions and different realities of the same energy vibration or life forms.. There are many different human forms as well as reptilian , Bird like, cat like and others. There are many versions of the reptillian vibration. Some so advanced and spirtiually and emotionally advanced they are functioning more on a light level. Some trapped in lower 4 d (due to familly squabbles and distortion of dimentional energy ) from way back long before this planet was made habitable. The Reptillians navagated the galaxy before Humans and in that semse some of the less evolved believe them selvs to be supreme beings and rulers of our worlds.. They play at the creation Game and they play at it with a differnt intent and desired outcome then we Earth humans would envisage for our selves. A long time ago a renegade faction came here, there were others here before them who lived in peace and were Ok with the human experament. The renegade faction...a sort of disgruntiled yet earnest in their own goals and beliefs( A sort of Galactic Al Qieda) had other ideas. This faction did then and still today believe that they have the divine right to impose their will and establish a tyranical dictatorship on this planet. There are humans with the same ideas and other species of ET who are here also and have different agenda's. To believe that we humans are the only manifestation of intelegent bi-ped life form in a cosmos that is infinite, is aragent if not delusional. We are our own masters in our hearts and when we simply stand firm in our energy and allow no space invasion or mental manipulation we can remain unaffected in our energy. To beleive that there is no manipulation game going on is also naive...look at our media and our advertising stratagies as well as the military Black ops? And they are all human stratagies of manipulatioin so imagine what a much more phsycic and technalogically advanced race is capable off? This faction odf renigade reptilians are seen as a bit lost by their more spritually advanced brother and sisiters and there is a small hope that by us Earth humas waking up to the reality and changing our vibrations and perceptions and our intent....that we may teach our reptilian, abusuve parents , a thing or two about compassion. We have been each others down fall (literally ) in the past but now its time to reconsile and grow up...all of us, them and us.... This is what the benevolent Reptiles are are hopeing for... it can work....

Love and Light.....Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:24 PM   #52
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Treckie
It's 2.22am I'm of to the fart sack,I will be reading your link tommorrow thanks again.

Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:50 PM   #53
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Doom...I have read your postings and admire your perceptions for the most part...
You appear to be a big fan of Ziggy...Zbigniew...just observing the fact...no offence meant...
It is true that the paranormal...ufo's, reptilians, etc. has and is being used to full advantage by the media disinformation network and those who wish to subdue, dumbdown and exercise mindcontrol techniques against the sheeple. Many of us on this forum are aware of that.
Just yesterday I experienced on the tube a subliminal manifestation that could only be described as reptilian (on a American channel...I am Canadian).

I would like to refer you to Antonia's comments on this thread and get your take and observations from what she has to say before I elaborate on a personal experience which happened to me in 1994.
I say this because as you say..."I don't want to waste your time".
Starlah
__________________________________________________ _______
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!....Michio Kaku
IMHO,
I'd have to say your personal experiences either a)never happened, b)were drug induced, c)imagination or c)IT IS POSSIBLE that thoughts/images can be put in our head, the tehcnology is out there.

Of course there are many other possiblities, but I do have to say that there are no reptilian aliens - interdimensional or physical or anything in between. (Not that it isn't a possible that there are something of the sort somewhere in this universe, but there is nothing here of that sort), and that there is some other explanation for your personal experiences. I don't doubt that it is possible to have had such experiences, but there always an alternative explanation - aliens are often used as an explanation for the unexplained, simply because we do not understand something does not mean it must be alien.

And for the record, I am absolutely not a fan of Zbigniew. He is a monster. He is a great source of truth though, as being one of the "elite class", he has written much about the agenda in his books. I particularly reccommend Between Two Ages(specifically the chapter titled "The Technotronic Era"). He says there that there will be technologies used to control our minds, our moods, etc.

Last edited by Doom; 10-31-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #54
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
This universe is only one of an infinite number of universes..Yet it is so big we can't even calculate it's size... we go off on tangents and try to theorize infinity... but the present Earth human brain only uses a tiney portion of the mass that is there. When our supposed "Junk DNA" begins to re-intwine we will start to fire up the dormant portions of our brains that we posses. Then we will start to comprehend the enormaty of it all as well as be aware and conscious in multi dimensions. There are and have been countless different bi-peded lifeforms as well as a multitude of others who's cultures have risen and fallen both on this world and on infinate others. The cosmos is teaming with life and creation and teaming with dimentions and different realities of the same energy vibration or life forms.. There are many different human forms as well as reptilian , Bird like, cat like and others. There are many versions of the reptillian vibration. Some so advanced and spirtiually and emotionally advanced they are functioning more on a light level. Some trapped in lower 4 d (due to familly squabbles and distortion of dimentional energy ) from way back long before this planet was made habitable. The Reptillians navagated the galaxy before Humans and in that semse some of the less evolved believe them selvs to be supreme beings and rulers of our worlds.. They play at the creation Game and they play at it with a differnt intent and desired outcome then we Earth humans would envisage for our selves. A long time ago a renegade faction came here, there were others here before them who lived in peace and were Ok with the human experament. The renegade faction...a sort of disgruntiled yet earnest in their own goals and beliefs( A sort of Galactic Al Qieda) had other ideas. This faction did then and still today believe that they have the divine right to impose their will and establish a tyranical dictatorship on this planet. There are humans with the same ideas and other species of ET who are here also and have different agenda's. To believe that we humans are the only manifestation of intelegent bi-ped life form in a cosmos that is infinite, is aragent if not delusional. We are our own masters in our hearts and when we simply stand firm in our energy and allow no space invasion or mental manipulation we can remain unaffected in our energy. To beleive that there is no manipulation game going on is also naive...look at our media and our advertising stratagies as well as the military Black ops? And they are all human stratagies of manipulatioin so imagine what a much more phsycic and technalogically advanced race is capable off? This faction odf renigade reptilians are seen as a bit lost by their more spritually advanced brother and sisiters and there is a small hope that by us Earth humas waking up to the reality and changing our vibrations and perceptions and our intent....that we may teach our reptilian, abusuve parents , a thing or two about compassion. We have been each others down fall (literally ) in the past but now its time to reconsile and grow up...all of us, them and us.... This is what the benevolent Reptiles are are hopeing for... it can work....

We have something on this planet that I am told is missing in this whole universe.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #55
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
We have something on this planet that I am told is missing in this whole universe.

Intriging - fancy giving us a clue to what that might be?
Technological? Biological? Spiritual?

Thanks
Peace
Iain

Last edited by iainl140285; 12-04-2008 at 01:07 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #56
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Can you say what that is k626?

Kind regards.

EDIT - posted as the above poster did.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #57
K626
Avalon Senior Member

The naming of things is not my way.

It can be within the sphere of spirituality, but it is also an accident.

It is there between all numbers and words, for it is the balance between the two.

Take care,

K626
Old 12-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #58
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It is there between all numbers and words, for it is the balance between the two.

Take care,

K626
Thank you for giving us a little more.
Is it Thought? Creativity? Imagination?
Can it be summed up by a word or is it a concept?

If anyone here is correct will you confirm?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
Old 12-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #59
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Thank you for giving us a little more.
Is it Thought? Creativity? Imagination?
Can it be summed up by a word or is it a concept?

If anyone here is correct will you confirm?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
You have everything you need.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:11 PM   #60
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

I think the reptilian shapeshifter concept is mostly disinformation. Supposedly most "reptilians" do not mean us harm, but a militant group with a leader similar to "Lucifer". Nefarious entities are all around, not necessarily of the "saurian" extraction, which are generally quite noble. The forces of evil are more elemental, they indeed can shift their outwards appearance in the minds of those who perceive them, however their essential state is formless. It is an energy signature which should be avoided, which can even be exuded by cute animals, such as these woodland creatures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1iDYZRdMpM
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #61
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

My guess is Icke's Reptilians are more of a metaphor for the globalist elite than a literal reality. Some claim Icke is actually talking about immigration into the UK. It's a crime in the UK to openly critique Muslims for example. 1984.

Anyway, the Globalist elite and Reptiles have many traits in common metaphorically.

-Cold Blooded
-Lack of emotion and empathy
-Behavior is more focused on being ruthless and amoral.

Especially true for large Reptiles such as Crocs and Komoto Dragons.
Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:13 PM   #62
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

iain140285

We have "emotions" = love. This is what we have, within our galaxy, that others are missing.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #63
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

I had written something related to reptile race and other stuffs in another thread! i'll quote it here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
I'm trying to run ma own world lol but the world of majority of ignorant sleepers are run by various entities...

According to my knowledge/views, these are the entities that control all morons living in this planet:

Type1 - usually seen on TV:

-Humans (most of them are programmed or mind controlled). These include majority of peoples knowingly, unknowingly or reluctantly serving the big agenda through multinational organizations, business corporations/industries, media, secret societies, Bilderberg'ing, etc.. ironically this group also includes some conspiracy theorists, Truth activists, renowned scientists, ...etc.

-Doubles. Double is a similar looking human counterpart used after secret assassination of the real one..most of them are mind controlled e.g. Usama (Osama) Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, etc.

-Organic robots/robotoids (Clones), also replaced after secret assassination, that walk and talk like humans but are not. These clones must be replaced with same one within certain period of time because they cannot grow (or generate new cells like real Humans). My suspect in this category include: Henry Paulson, Zbigniew Brzezinski, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, etc.

Type2 - rarely or never seen on TV:

- Bunch of Royal elite members (mostly concentrated in Europe). Their DNAs are close to 50/50 split between Reptilian and Human which allow them to shapeshift. They are real elite bloodlines genetically created in Sumer abt 10,000 years ago. Other real elite bloodlines who are not in royal places are in top business/corporate world (or can be in any segments of society). They live in Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, Switzerland... (mostly in Europe) some are in USA, China, Japan, AUS, too. Most of them are highly psychic with full genetic and soul memory. Bloodlines are maintained since Sumerian time by successfully interbreeding only within the same bloodlines.

-Certain Reptilian faction with grey slaves and other slave races. Some of these reptilians are of extraterrestrial origin who recently came to earth and some are innerterrestrial origins. Innerterrestrial, meaning from hollow earth who had lived inside after the fall of their civilization long long time ago (Lemuria etc.. not Atlantis!). I think they are currently dominating bloodlines with their own agenda. They are the one with all fancy technologies that maintain/create type1 and dumbs general population electromagnetically. Exclusively working in D.U.M.B.s (Deep underground military Bases) deepest levels. Nano-tech and other techs skyrocketed in our planet after they hijacked the world government abt 60 years ago. They don't shapeshift, they simply use holographic device to appear in human form not to scare ppl. They have their own agenda!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Type1s are Type2s puppets. All type2s are not necessarily evil and are trying to get out of Illuminati circle. These are the people who leak vital infos... also some reptilians are extremely helpful and benevolent too (yes I'm talking abt some of them living here on earth)
Type2 bloodlines are puppet to 4th Density astral entities (known as demons). They get in touch with them through rituals with the help of real human psyche (e.g. Arizona Wilder). Within type2 bloodline members, there is a group that has its own agenda and are constantly in quarrels with other Type2s.
Type2s are directly responsible for missing children and sacrifices. They carry out abductions and covert experiments. They indirectly control military, economy, religions, education and everything else. Vatican, Israel, Washington DC, London City are some of their favorite and popular places As far as I know, these egomaniac reptilians are trying to create a new genetic hybrid race out from us and other species. Ofcourse this new race will be their slaves too. On the other hand, Illuminatis are carrying out different alternatives to bring about world government so that they can directly enslave world populaces. Reptilians want World government too before they introduce new hybrid race to general population. Type2s along with the help of Type1s have been successful in keeping real knowledge about universe and our existences and potentials secret for millennia.
I think that Type2s are not violating free will of the peoples of this planet as they are unconscionably manipulating the population. But people have none but to blame themselves for all theses manipulation. They are allowing themselves to be Type2s slaves. Waking up to this control grid and pulling oneself out from this system is the first step in spiritual development. Remember that Earth is a school for souls
So, alien Invasion is not possible..if you see one in future then get some popcorns and tinfoil hats cuz it will be project blue beam.

Apparently there are many benevolent ETs hovering around our solar system (in another dimensions) waiting for our request for help. They tried to contact our world government long time ago but were not successful because the government was technology hunger not spiritual. So they started to contact specific persons among general population. They won't be visible all over our skies like in cartoons because they don't wanna violate our free wills by scaring many morons to death. They might help if there be global catastrophes or multiple nuclear strikes. Those of you who are awake please sign this:
http://www.petitiononline.com/readynow/petition.html

cheers!
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #64
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Sometime in the 80s I happened to casually look over at a guy and see him change reptile-to-human right in front of me. I was, needless to say, amazed. It's true that I was probably smoking some good weed at the time. It's also true that this was before I'd ever heard of reptilians or shape-shifters. And it's also true that I never hallucinated in my life while smoking mota, unless it was this once.

I first heard of David Icke probably ten years ago. I never read one of his books until this year...I just finished Children Of The Matrix. I confess I don't know what to make of it. His theories are plausible, in a weird way - at least in their main points. Like Carlos Castaneda, it would be easy to dismiss him as delusional. But I remind myself of what I saw in Texas in the 80s, and ask myself to what degree we are all delusional.

Last year a psychic told me I was Anunnaki. That's reptilian, isn't it? A strange thought. But I've had that "stranger in a strange land" feeling ever since birth, I believe - my conscious memories don't go quite that far back.

My karma ran over my dogma many years ago.

I wouldnt beleave what these so called psychics say they are mostly BS the few that are any good are few and far between. and if you were UI of a drug i wouldnt give much credit to what you were seeing the mind will play tricks on you everytime!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:00 AM   #65
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Man View Post
My guess is Icke's Reptilians are more of a metaphor for the globalist elite than a literal reality. Some claim Icke is actually talking about immigration into the UK. It's a crime in the UK to openly critique Muslims for example. 1984.

Anyway, the Globalist elite and Reptiles have many traits in common metaphorically.

-Cold Blooded
-Lack of emotion and empathy
-Behavior is more focused on being ruthless and amoral.

Especially true for large Reptiles such as Crocs and Komoto Dragons.
It's also a crime to openly critique Jews in some parts of the world. Many who criticize Islam do not really have a sophisticated understanding of the multifaceted faith. Catholics don't need to send missionaries around the world telling people how to live when they can't get the basics down themselves. If only it was considered polite to talk down to the less spiritually evolved members of the human race. The Celts/Druids practiced human sacrifices, lets teach them a lesson, right? It should be legal to lower the self-esteem of people who practice Paganism.

Last edited by isotelesis; 12-05-2008 at 03:05 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:11 AM   #66
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Take care,

K626
K626,

What exists between words and numbers also exists within us.

There is a 'space' which exists between the physical body and one's 'energy bodies'.

Within this space all sensations the human form is experiencing, from a cold shower to an orgasm, from a raging anger to a deep sense of peace and love can be experienced within this space/realm by other entities.

To other entities this space is paradise/utopia/arcadia.

Those humans who are angry inside provide the perfect utopia for those entities who require that environment to exist in.

Those humans who are peaceful and loving provide the perfect utopia for entities who want to exist in a peaceful environment.

There is only one level of energy within this space, so all who enter are on the same playing field.

So humans have this unique space within their Being of which they know not and yet which other Entities find so enticing.

Is this of which you speak?

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:11 AM   #67
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post

WOW !
IT SEEMS THAT YOU DIVED INTO MY MIND AND EXPRESSED EXACTLY MY PIONT OF VIEW...
MY RESPECTS FOR YOU WARRIOR...
I WOULD ADD THAT THE REPTILIAN-HUMAN CONFLICT IS PART OF THE UNIVERSAL
GAME CALLED : POLARITY INTEGRATION ...AND IT IS BEING PLAYED FOR US IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE ASCENCION TO 5D AND EVEN HIGHER DIMENSIONS...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:39 AM   #68
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Technological? Biological? Spiritual? (Quote)

Maybe this helps as an answer.

The formation of the earth as we know it, this infinitesimal
point in the immense universe, was made precisely in order to
concentrate the effort of transformation upon one point; it is
like a symbolic point created in the universe to make it possible,
while working directly upon one point, to radiate it over the
entire universe.
If we want to make the problem a little more comprehensible,
it is enough to limit ourselves to the creation and the history
of the earth, for it is a good symbol of universal history.
From the astronomical point of view the earth is nothing, it
is a very small accident. From the spiritual point of view, it is a
symbolic willed formation. And as I have already said, it is only
upon earth that this Presence is found, this direct contact with
the supreme Origin, this presence of the divine Consciousness
hidden in all things.
The other worlds have been organised more or less hierarchically,
if one may say so, but the earth has a special formation
due to the direct intervention, without any intermediary, of the
supreme Consciousness in the Inconscient.

But is it true that there is no difference between solar
matter and terrestrial matter?Were the sun and the other
worlds of the solar system formed at the same time as
the earth?

Necessarily, everything was formed at the same time, the creation
was simultaneous, with a special concentration of the
Consciousness upon the earth.
Have the beings of the otherworlds and planets a psychic
being?

No, it is a purely terrestrial phenomenon. Only, there is nothing
against the idea that psychic beings may go to the other worlds
if it so pleases them. There is no reason to think that one cannot,
if one went to another planet, meet psychic beings; it is not impossible;
but these would be psychic beings formed upon earth
who have become free in their movement, going here and there
at will for some reason or other. All knowledge in all traditions,
from every part of the earth, says that the psychic formation
is a terrestrial formation and that the growth of the psychic
being is something that takes place upon earth. But once they
are formed and free in their movement, they can go anywhere in
the universe, they are not limited in their movement; but their
formation and growth belong to the terrestrial life, for reasons
of concentration.

24 March 1951 From: The Mother - Questions and Answers 1950-1951

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-05-2008 at 04:52 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:23 PM   #69
K626
Avalon Senior Member

It creates us as we create it.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #70
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
Technological? Biological? Spiritual? (Quote)

Maybe this helps as an answer.

The formation of the earth as we know it, this infinitesimal
point in the immense universe, was made precisely in order to
concentrate the effort of transformation upon one point; it is
like a symbolic point created in the universe to make it possible,
while working directly upon one point, to radiate it over the
entire universe.
If we want to make the problem a little more comprehensible,
it is enough to limit ourselves to the creation and the history
of the earth, for it is a good symbol of universal history.
From the astronomical point of view the earth is nothing, it
is a very small accident. From the spiritual point of view, it is a
symbolic willed formation. And as I have already said, it is only
upon earth that this Presence is found, this direct contact with
the supreme Origin, this presence of the divine Consciousness
hidden in all things.
The other worlds have been organised more or less hierarchically,
if one may say so, but the earth has a special formation
due to the direct intervention, without any intermediary, of the
supreme Consciousness in the Inconscient.

But is it true that there is no difference between solar
matter and terrestrial matter?Were the sun and the other
worlds of the solar system formed at the same time as
the earth?

Necessarily, everything was formed at the same time, the creation
was simultaneous, with a special concentration of the
Consciousness upon the earth.
Have the beings of the otherworlds and planets a psychic
being?

No, it is a purely terrestrial phenomenon. Only, there is nothing
against the idea that psychic beings may go to the other worlds
if it so pleases them. There is no reason to think that one cannot,
if one went to another planet, meet psychic beings; it is not impossible;
but these would be psychic beings formed upon earth
who have become free in their movement, going here and there
at will for some reason or other. All knowledge in all traditions,
from every part of the earth, says that the psychic formation
is a terrestrial formation and that the growth of the psychic
being is something that takes place upon earth. But once they
are formed and free in their movement, they can go anywhere in
the universe, they are not limited in their movement; but their
formation and growth belong to the terrestrial life, for reasons
of concentration.

24 March 1951 From: The Mother - Questions and Answers 1950-1951

Our phycic abilities are suppressed by the oppressers. To stop us realising our true abilities.

If this were not the case however, would we naturally have these abilities from birth? Or are we awaiting activation?

Peace
Iain
Old 12-13-2008, 07:00 AM   #71
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

I finally got round to watching the whole of the David Icke interview with Arizona Wilder -all three hours of it - which raulduke posted on this thread on 22nd Oct.

Whether you believe the subject matter or not, it's a fascinating interview and well worth the time, if you find you have three hours to spare in your busy world.

About half an hour from the end, Arizona talks about the Diana death in the tunnel...how, why and what would have happened afterwards....a unique view i must say, but possible if there is any truth in the reptilian concept......

thanks for posting THAT vid.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:03 AM   #72
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Our phycic abilities are suppressed by the oppressers. To stop us realising our true abilities.

If this were not the case however, would we naturally have these abilities from birth? Or are we awaiting activation?

Peace
Iain
A correct statement. But I have to mention that the term psychic in the context of the excerpt of the above Q&A has a specific defined meaning. That is: the spark of the Divine that is behind the surface personality of mind, vital and body that leads from behind the evolution of the individual towards reunion with the divine and is a part of the Jivatman or Oversoul standing behind the evolution. So the term as used here has nothing to do with psychics or psychic abilities as generally used nowadays.

For your second question, I guess that naturally things would be better without suppression. But every case is different. We don't know what is best, nor are we at all aware what are the most urgent lessons for our development. And certainly there are reasons for the allowance of negative influences, maybe we would be too easily satisfied with only minor results, but the hostile forces will always find the weak points. I do think however that they exaggerate their function and certainly have to be fought.

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-14-2008 at 07:15 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:52 AM   #73
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the Icke sessions with Credo Mutwa, amazing.....if you haven't seen the interviews, they are some of the most spell binding, magical story telling you can imagine...its like sitting in your front room and having a long lost granddad arrive and start weaving magical stories in front of your eyes...it reminds me of a book i read some years ago when i stayed in the Philippines called "When the Elephants Dance" by Tess Uriza Holthe, which told magical stories of love, survival and the supernatural from long ago in the history of the philippine islands, just like Credo Mutwa is now telling about Africa, a place and have travelled through many times...

Whether you care to believe the stories of extra planetary influence and alien beings living under the mountains of Zimbabwe, these interviews are truely wonderful and left me SO glad to have encountered such a great man, even though i have only had the privilege of listening to his magical stories on my lap top....

Wonderful..David Icke is a magnificent product of this earthly realm for bringing this into my front room...
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #74
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
If you haven't read about the reptilians in http://truthism.com/ ... it may surprise you.

Can't say I agreed with all of it... but, whatever.
Great site,

Thanks
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #75
cway
Avalon Senior Member

David Icke Interview 20th Dec 2008
http://journeyswithrebecca.com/jwr8/jwr8_dec20aa.mp3
http://journeyswithrebecca.com/jwr8/jwr8_dec20bb.mp3
cway is offline   Reply With Quote