Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 11-20-2009, 04:36 PM   #26
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Breaking: Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine-Entire Nation Shut Do

So as this stands the odd of dying from swine flu is - 8,000,000/1

You have a better chance of gettin eaten by a goat while being struck by lightening while your sitting on the popes head. Or something close.

Just to put things into perspective ;

The odds of death by falling are 250/1
The odds of death by firearm : 325/1
The odds of death by poison : 1,400/1
The odds of death by drowning : 9,000/1
The odds of death by murder : 20,000/1
The odds of death by lightning : 71,000/1
The odds of death by dog attack : 137,000/1
The odds of death in the bathtub : 807,000/1
The odds of death by a flood : 713,000/1
The odds of death by falling out of bed : 2,000,000/1
The odds of being killed in a terrorist WMD attack : 6,000,000/1
The odds of being eaten by a goat while being struck by lightening while your sitting on the popes head : 7,500,000/1
The odds of being killed by swine flu- 8,000,000/1
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Breaking: Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine-Entire Nation Shut Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
You have a better chance of gettin eaten by a goat while being struck by lightening while your sitting on the popes head. Or something close.
That's right.

And vaccines are dangerous.

Even if there were a greater chance of dying of the swine flu, the vaccine wouldn't prevent it. The vaccine can cause it.

Vaccines are dangerous - because of the toxins that are in them and the diseases that they cause.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-20-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: To clarify
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #28
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Please, members, stay on track verifying the story in the opening post.
Careful Seashore....

Someone elses opinion may seem sarcastic to you, but respect should be given regardless.

this whole thread seems a bit jumpy if you ask me....best to keep a clear mind before reacting emotionally....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:13 PM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Careful Seashore....

Someone elses opinion may seem sarcastic to you, but respect should be given regardless.

this whole thread seems a bit jumpy if you ask me....best to keep a clear mind before reacting emotionally....
I don't think the wink is appropriate.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Studer has posted this follow-up:

"IS THE ENTIRE NATION OF UKRAINE UNDER ARMED QUARANTINE – ENTIRE NATION SHUT DOWN???

[OK folks, so far as far as the comments received here go, people seem to be saying the following is NOT TRUE. Again, I haven't received any confirmation of this myself, and my intent in posting it here is to determine whether or not it is true, and to find out the status of things in the Ukraine with regard to this new outbreak. All who have any information who can contribute to this discussion please do so by commenting below. Thanks. -ed]"

I see he has 16 comments, which you can read by clicking on the link. You may be able to add to the comments; I'm not sure about that.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a significant exchange of comments:

"Ryan said,

November 20, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I am in kiev right now and have been for two weeks. We are not under an armed quarantine nor have we been. In fact the official quarantine that had been on political gatherings and large gatherings was canceled and things are totally normal her.

labvirus said,

November 20, 2009 at 3:54 pm

Your IP address definitely shows that you are in the Ukraine. Thanks for your comment!"

Of course "labvirus" is Alex Studer.

The link: http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/1...ion-shut-down/
Old 11-22-2009, 01:44 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another comment:

"Chris said,

November 21, 2009 at 5:25 am

I’m a US ex-pat living in Odessa on Ukraine’s south coast. It’s on the north end of the Black Sea. We are not in any armed lockdown or Martial Law. Except that many people wear surgical masks in public, or a high-collar sweater or scarf over their nose & mouth, everything is normal. Normal pedestrian & vehicular traffic.

There IS (has been) a quarantine of all state-run schools; primary, secondary and university level. It was for 3 weeks. The quarantine expires in 2 days — on Monday, 23 November. Students that I know are set to return to school.

There has been word that students should resume classes on Tuesday. Meanwhile, they should standby for an update. That is a bit curious and odd.

Residents bought up all the popular flu remedies except for garlic (renewable) which has tripled in price. In pharmacies (micro pharmacies compared to the US) you can buy almost everything over-the-counter. It is true that in Ukraine you need no doctor’s prescription 90% or more of the time. People here self medicate. Pretty much walk into a pharmacy and buy what you want. And pharmacies are plentiful.

Local news reports in late October (depending on which report) said 20-33 people died in the L’vov/Chernovtsy region which is in western Ukraine. If there is a best region here to conduct limited release & testing of biologic weaponry, and try to contain it and conduct a dubiously controlled spreading to other cities, that is the only region in Ukraine to do so. All other population centers are too tightly networked geographically and by commerce & travel.

People here say 2 things:
1) flu afflictions and deaths seem the same as always for flu season
2) this flu epidemic is political grandstanding by yushenko (president and puppet of Western global elitists) and tymoshenko (prime minister and quite power crazy). Ukrainians dislike both and trust neither.

But they say so with a caveat. They know something is happening regarding the “pig flu” (where there’s smoke, there’s fire), but they don’t know exactly what because their media is as bad as US mainstream propagandists."

I thought it would be helpful for us to have a map of Ukraine.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:49 PM   #33
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you seashore. This is probabaly the most reasonable news about swine flu in Ukraine.
BTW- Steven Quayle in his interview on C2C claims that 20% of Norwegians are infected with the new virus, which is ridiculous ....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:55 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Thank you seashore. This is probabaly the most reasonable news about swine flu in Ukraine.
BTW- Steven Quayle in his interview on C2C claims that 20% of Norwegians are infected with the new virus, which is ridiculous ....
burgundia,

Have you read this new opening post? I would be interested in your perspective on it...
Old 11-22-2009, 03:51 PM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

There are so many contradictory statements regarding the swine flu and deaths apparently caused by it or further complications. Some reprts say the victims' lungs were burnt and black, some say not. I do not think people at large know much about the details. If it is a bioweapon, it maybe something new to any scientist or a doctor dealing with it. The cases in Poland were as follows: some people died because of the A/H1N1 and for some people it was like a minor cold. Time will tell where it is going to lead us...the big problem is that some people just want to be in the center of attention and they make up stories, ot at least parts of them.

Last edited by burgundia; 11-22-2009 at 03:59 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #36
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Since this story isn't 100% true, you should change the title, Seashore.

It's highly misleading and it makes it seem like you are encouraging fear.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Since this story isn't 100% true, you should change the title, Seashore.

It's highly misleading and it makes it seem like you are encouraging fear.
Hmmm.

It's in the Unconfirmed News Reports sub-forum. The first sentence of the opening post reasserts that.

The title is in quotation marks. Originally, the blog article was titled the same. Then the blogger Alex Studer changed the title of the article to reflect that perhaps the story wasn't true, afterall.

I think it might be wise to leave it alone. People have already responded calmly and constructively to this title and things are progressing nicely. Maybe it's a lesson in handling scary subjects with constructive action.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #38
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

New title of the blog article:

"Is the Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine - Entire Nation Shut Down???"
Old 11-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #39
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds fair then. No harm intended.

Just, if I were someone who had never been to this site before, I might be a bit freaked out by such a title. Then again, if people REALLY want to be freaked out, ATS is the king of that.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
If it is a bioweapon, it maybe something new to any scientist or a doctor dealing with it.
The incomplete release of information from the WHO about the gene sequence and confusion over whether or not this still looks like a bio-weapon is the topic of this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17702

I don't understand this part of the story.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:17 AM   #41
happy
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: "Breaking: Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine-Entire Nation Shut Do

freedom of speech ,
if people just came with facts or precieved facts , like the man wanted gee look how quick it moves on .
fear , well 90% fatality rate is what the powers to be . our overlords are aiming at , freedom of speech is encouraged .
on ya sunshine . dont stop being aware .
what should we all do to prepare for that and worse .
lets go somewhere with this , because if has not happened . then ask the question why ?
sorry seashore .{sunshine on the seashore with happy}
maybe ya all should go and see what kerry has posted hm .
we are humans becoming help us to become .
this is our earth let us show we are capable of running it .
be happy
earths blessings
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
freedom of speech ,
if people just came with facts or precieved facts , like the man wanted gee look how quick it moves on .
fear , well 90% fatality rate is what the powers to be . our overlords are aiming at , freedom of speech is encouraged .
on ya sunshine . dont stop being aware .
what should we all do to prepare for that and worse .
lets go somewhere with this , because if has not happened . then ask the question why ?
sorry seashore .{sunshine on the seashore with happy}
maybe ya all should go and see what kerry has posted hm .
we are humans becoming help us to become .
this is our earth let us show we are capable of running it .
be happy
earths blessings
happy,

I'm a little bit confused about what you are saying. Why did you say "sorry, seashore"? Sorry for what?

What post of Kerry's are you referring to?
Old 11-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What post of Kerry's are you referring to?
You must be referring to this:

23 November 2009

• A source is sending us photos of chemtrails seen this weekend in the skies over Chicago area.. stating that this amount of activity appeared to be much worse than previously seen...

They included various photos including this one showing what they labeled as 9 visible chemtrails at once:

[They wrote: "I live in a visible path of commercial aircraft that land at Chicago O'Hare. No commercial aircraft came through my sight today during these chemtrails (11:00 am - 4:00 pm Central Standard Time). The commercial aircraft have been put back on their regular paths in my sight since about 6:00 pm today. It appeared that these chemtrails started south of Chicago at an unknown earlier time and finished in my sight around Milwaukee, WI around 5:00 pm, from my view. FYI"].

They are concerned in case this may be a precursor in spreading the virus. We are posting this for the record at this time in case other reports begin to surface around the U.S. and rest of the world of unusual escalation of chemtrail activity prior to any future outbreaks.

I support Kerry in making the decision to post this for the record. Now others have been alerted and can help piece things together.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You must be referring to this:

23 November 2009

• A source is sending us photos of chemtrails seen this weekend in the skies over Chicago area..
I have started a new thread for us to discuss what is happening in the U.S.: "Are Chemtrails Increasing in the U.S.?"