Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #501
WineHippie

Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I find it freakin hilarious that all of these people on the fourm who consider themselves "in tune" and "ahead of the curve,"; and who consider themselves more aware than the general population who are just a bunch of sheep.... get conned into believing s**t like this October 14th stuff.

Seriously it is not a good sign for anybody who bought into this ****. If you got sold on this then you probably are not that in touch at all.
well, laughter is good (am assuming you are laughing since you find it hilarious)

thank goodness we have YOU to tell us who is in touch, and who is not.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #502
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Maybe....just Maybe......

Human beings are too emotional...negative emotional and positive emotional.

Going into extremes emotionally and mentally.

Staying neutral, not getting sucked into this swing of extremes.

When we learn to do that, BE neutral...maybe ...just Maybe...they come.

I dont think they will come from anywhere outside.

We will go out to " them".

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #503
richard576
Avalon Senior Member

Why do you keep posting the same thing
richard576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #504
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if there's a Starbucks on board? I don't see it on the corporate list of store closings.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #505
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I find it freakin hilarious that all of these people on the fourm who consider themselves "in tune" and "ahead of the curve,"; and who consider themselves more aware than the general population who are just a bunch of sheep.... get conned into believing s**t like this October 14th stuff.

Seriously it is not a good sign for anybody who bought into this ****. If you got sold on this then you probably are not that in touch at all.
I agree with you. I thought it was all a load of poop and it was lol. It actually was a good laugh to see all the people buy into it without any evidence. Shame though it would have been cool but when it comes down to it the whole thing didnt make sense. I know the people who started this whole October 14th **** will make more excuses like it got delayed and or make another date. Just advise people to use more common sense.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #506
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

I can't help but feel for these channelers...check out this interview (12 prts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC62v...eature=related

Whatever any of us hear/see, we have to ask ourselves...who's doing this? Until you find some other kind of support for the info, you cannot say!

Most Thanks to ALL!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #507
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

When i first heard it, I also found it funny how desperate people can be for hope. Caught up in the nostalgia. It's our world...we've got to sort it out ourselves. Then the idea of our alien neighbours popping around the corner to say "Hi! Wow..what a mess your house is..let me help you clean it up" seemed quite exciting. Imagine if we did get off that easy then..well..we'd create the same mess all over again.
Oh well, it was a beautiful evening
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #508
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

well, there are currently 11 1/2 hours left for October 14, 2008....crystal blue skies out here...just a few miles north of Alabama (a supposed viewing spot)....there are still 11 1/2 hours of the day left...i'm guessing it would be a little premature to say that I told ya so.....
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #509
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetsdreamer13 View Post
I agree with you. I thought it was all a load of poop and it was lol. It actually was a good laugh to see all the people buy into it without any evidence. Shame though it would have been cool but when it comes down to it the whole thing didnt make sense. I know the people who started this whole October 14th **** will make more excuses like it got delayed and or make another date. Just advise people to use more common sense.
Nobody needs armchair quarterbacks and their "I told you so" messages. Of course most of us on this forum, and in general, knew FULL WELL that this was a risky bet and unlikely prediction. I think what we're missing here is that this brought a LOT of people together with a message of hope and love.

I would rather be hopeful and wrong 1000 times than pessimistic and right once. If some would rather live their lives accepting the atrocities, murder, wars, hunger, greed, enslavement, etc. that our current and past "leaders" have so happily and generously bestowed upon us, well that is their prerogative. Don't fool yourselves into thinking that the system that we have allowed ourselves to be entrapped within is one we can change simply by electing better leaders because, my friends, it is far beyond their control too. Something big simply MUST happen to provide the motivation, opportunity, conscious consensus and catalyst for true change to occur. We are co-creators, but not one of us can do it alone.

I'll say it again, I would rather be hopeful and wrong 1000 times than pessimistic and right once.

Last edited by eraser2012; 10-14-2008 at 06:18 PM.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #510
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
When i first heard it, I also found it funny how desperate people can be for hope. Caught up in the nostalgia. It's our world...we've got to sort it out ourselves. Then the idea of our alien neighbours popping around the corner to say "Hi! Wow..what a mess your house is..let me help you clean it up" seemed quite exciting. Imagine if we did get off that easy then..well..we'd create the same mess all over again.
Oh well, it was a beautiful evening
Well said... And does this mean we can all get back to cleaning our house in the morning without any more distractions?
Old 10-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #511
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

it was real to the believers, i saw it did you?

too bad.

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:25 PM   #512
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser2012 View Post
If some would rather live their lives accepting the atrocities, murder, wars, hunger, greed, enslavement, etc. that our current and past "leaders" have so happily and generously bestowed upon us, well that is their prerogative.
You forgot to mention lies - or are they OK?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:32 PM   #513
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what alien names are like...
Maybe whoever started this had good intentions...but still, you can't wait around for someone or something to happen.
I don't think it has to be something so big. it'll come around...'like a thief in the night'...
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #514
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
You forgot to mention lies - or are they OK?
Ha! I guess that goes without saying (or, you can consider it in the "etc."). If you are being sarcastic as to the "lie" of this prediction, I will say again that this was, at least for me, much more about hope, love and community than it was about an Australian channel/actress prediction. I am also not prepared to call her a "liar" because we certainly do not know her reality. What if she, indeed, did receive these messages? Should she have kept it to herself?

On a separate, but related, note, I think we need to create a section of this site (or another, I don't care) that starts to bring people together with actionable ideas, timetables, individual commitments and a executable game plan. I agree with many on this forum who have said we need to clean up our own house and not expect somebody to do it for us, but what I don't see is any concrete discussions to that end. Imagine if we could use the power of this collective consciousness to bring about actual change! Sure there needs to be an element of conscious intention, but that most definitely needs to be complimented by ACTION. Any ideas how we might do this? Something similar to the "ground crew", but more aligned with taking action rather than preparing for action taken against us.

Last edited by eraser2012; 10-14-2008 at 06:39 PM.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:41 PM   #515
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Ha! I guess that goes without saying (or, you can consider it in the "etc."). If you are being sarcastic as to the "lie" of this prediction, I will say again that this was, at least for me, much more about hope, love and community than it was about an Australian channel/actress prediction. I am also not prepared to call her a "liar" because we certainly do not know her reality. What if she, indeed, did receive these messages? Should she have kept it to herself?
No, I believe it was a well planned lie.

This woman started a website with a bunch of BS e-books and recordings to sell less than a year ago. Shortly into the endeavour she comes up with her 'amazing prediction' and traffic/sales went through the roof.

She is a con artist and a charlatan. Every so called 'channeler' that jumped on her bandwagon is also now proven to be a fraud because she never 'channeled' squat.

My prediction is that she will 'reincarnate' into another hoax as soon as the money runs out.

Same old Gypsy fortuneteller scam.

Good intentions?

I should add that there is abundant evidence of similar scams throughout the entire New Age movement.

Last edited by arcora; 10-14-2008 at 06:44 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #516
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Alabama USA is not in the southern hemisphere
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #517
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=eraser2012;50805...Imagine if we could use the power of this collective consciousness to bring about actual change! Sure there needs to be an element of conscious intention, but that most definitely needs to be complimented by ACTION. Any ideas how we might do this? Something similar to the "ground crew", but more aligned with taking action rather than preparing for action taken against us.[/QUOTE]

Yes... to start... a simple statement and an easy visual to maintain in the background of your mind as a lightly held intention would be a great idea! So to open 'Pandora's Box" of debates "Let there be Light... it is so"? Action follows thought.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-14-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:24 PM   #518
drex1x
Avalon Senior Member

^ as stated above thats exactly what happened.. a con artist.. i never really believed this my self since the beginning it sounded to good to be true, unfortunately. If this scenario was to be done I would believe that it would to be done in a totally different manner than some lady channeling named "Blossom Goodchild"... you see what im saying? Its sad though because as much as i would like to believe this .. you just can't. Overall, if it did happen it would start by a single appearance.. then more.. and more.. it would get covered on the news and increasingly you would see large crafts of different shapes and sizes to a point where theres so many you cant deny it.
drex1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #519
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

I'm surprised that nobody dug into her background when she made the original proclamation.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:36 PM   #520
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps "her reality" is that of an attention-starved, pathological liar who enjoys seeing how many people she can convince that her deceptions are facts, while the hope she creates is empty. I don't know her. My sources have been sending me messages that tomorrow is in fact another day. For real.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #521
WineHippie

Quote:

I would rather be hopeful and wrong 1000 times than pessimistic and right once.

exACTly
Old 10-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #522
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October- 'something' is out there!

That mysterious triangle seems to be moving around the globe: Check it out:

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A connection between Google Earth and some photographs
If you may or may not have noticed, the shapes on Google Earth have moved:

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

We see this very large triangular shape heading down from the arctic down to Northern Canada.

I received these set of two pictures last night from a gentleman in Finland. His email stated:

"Brad, I've just witnessed the most remarkable thing here in southern Finland. Just got back from driving and I'm sending the best photo.

A triangle-shaped object appeared to block the sky for some minutes. It was very dark so there's lots of noise in the picture."

Comparing the two triangle shaped objects on both Google Earth and in Finland, the triangle looks quite identical. Here is a second picture he took:

I asked if he could take video, but he mentioned that it was far too dark to see anything through his video camera.

If this is indeed accurate, this light ship could be of triangular proportions. Which would make sense. As Commander Adama has told me, Sirian vessels are of triangular shape.

Between now and the next few hours we may be able to see something here very soon. If there are any individuals in Northern Canada that are within the proximity of where this shape is now, see if you can locate in the sky and take pictures or video if possible so we can confirm that this triangle-shaped object could indeed be the giant light ship. And if this is the light ship, it spans 595 miles approximately.

Keep your eyes peeled on Google Earth to track this object's path as it appears to be making its way further down Canada to the USA.

More info on this as it develops....

From me: I'm as skeptical as anyone here, but this looks darned interesting...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #523
eris
Avalon Senior Member

whats your game sunnyrap? that post is just a copy & paste of one from earlier thats now been discredited over in the blogspot in question ??? why are you so out of date ?
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #524
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

This was posted over at Above Top Secret about something captured flying in the background of a BBC broadcast this morning. Someone has called the station too & they reportedly didn't see anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stpGmT1oZBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCZlgvGFz1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOlwoXMMosI

Another youtube UFO vid claiming that it is from today (Oct 14th) in Brazil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAiKoxw1Sks
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #525
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

it would amazing if it WOULD happen, beem me up SCOTTY

ONE LOVE