Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #276
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Another "sign" from Blossoms latest channeling:

Quote:
Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.
Also the word "Diamonds" is mentioned as the riddle in the end...

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...annelling.html
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #277
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!, FIRST POSSIBLE UFO CONTACT ON OCTOBER 14TH, 2008. yourTUBEy

It's not necessarily a oct 14th thread; he talks about plenty of awakening material-maya,pole shift,black cabal,HIS general awakening-i posted this to show that other people are waking up-he doesn't talk just about october 14th-if you are going to comment please read or listen to it first-my ten pounds worth lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #278
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

How do we know that the other channellers have not simply jumped on Blossom's bandwagon?

I don't believe a word of it, its not real.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #279
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!, FIRST POSSIBLE UFO CONTACT ON OCTOBER 14TH, 2008. yourTUBEy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
LOL... 2000 mile long space craft...
Don't laugh too early ....

Watch this guy (Stan Deyo):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...08378695&hl=nl

He explains how they can form a huge looking spaceship etc.

ALL these videos should be questioned again again ...

This guy yourtubeyourass21 takes 3x 10 minutes to stumble on could be this could be that etc. and I don't know what's going to happen ....
He sounds like a repeater to me.

Stan Deyo seems to be a lot more certain about his case but since he says he worked for the Illuminati one should be cautious
to take this stuff in ....

My conclusion is that I have to agree with Kyle that this thread indeed does not bring new info.
The other thread(s) on Oct 14th already covered a lot of stuff and it basically comes down to a never ending yes/no quarrel.

I surely hope that this thread doesn't start that all over again.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #280
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
How do we know that the other channellers have not simply jumped on Blossom's bandwagon?

I don't believe a word of it, its not real.
Then your mind is made up, and we have nothing further to discuss. But since the part of you that has not made up its mind yet first asked a question I will try to answer that part of you even if the other part probably will deny any answer up front as well. Here we go:

We don't "know" anything in this business. However, I am very familiar with the two channelers I mentioned as I have read a lot of their messages. I find that the integrity of their messages is very high. By "jumping on Blossom's bandwagon" they are really risking a lot, and they have no reason to do so as they were doing just fine before and have done fine for a long time already. That was my point.

The only good outcome for them by risking it all like this, is that they are actually telling the truth and this thing actually happens on the 14th or not to far off that date. All other outcomes will be a serious blow for them. So either they are all being fooled by some "dark entity", or they are telling the truth. The reason we can be pretty certain about this is that they have absolutly nothing to gain by "lying" about this.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #281
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

A good thing to take into consideration:

Quote:
This mission has an overview and an objective; however, it does not have a battle plan. One reason for this is that we are not in a battle. Another reason is that all our movements are directed by Spirit and change constantly in response to Spirit’s requests. For this reason, you must also be willing to alter your plans in accordance with Spirit and go where you are summoned at a moment’s notice. What was true yesterday may not be true tomorrow. You must learn to rely on Spirit for all your up-to-the-minute instructions.

This reliance on Spirit is the mission. It is also your direct line to Mission Control and all its forces. (Remember, Mission Control is not an outside authority. We are a service, both internal and external, that strongly recommends you do not look to outside authority for your counsel.) No one but your divine Spirit can tell you your truth, where you should be, or what you should be doing. Spiritual self-reliance is the essential shift in consciousness that the mission is here to help implement. It is also the shift you personally agreed to make on behalf of this planet. We exhort you to be ready. Be awake and listen, because the troops of Spirit are now being deployed.
Quote:
Throughout the process of your awakening and beyond, you have the right to call upon Mission Control, the Council Seats, all Alliances, Federations, and Confederacies of Light, the Ascended Masters, and every kingdom of this planet for assistance. That is just to name a few of your resources. You are a member in good standing on this mission and we urge you to exercise your rights. This is not only for your protection; it is the very means by which higher dimensional energies can legitimately gain entry onto this plane.

As we have stated before, we do not invade. However, when a member of this mission has earned the status of Earthling by living it and then requests interdimensional intervention or support, we can legitimately answer that request without violating Universal Law. In this manner, our presence will continue to infiltrate this planet for the purpose of bringing it into alignment with the greater Universe of Light. We hope this information makes it clear that “E.T., phone home” is actually very sound advice.
From the "E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual"

Last edited by Sanat; 10-04-2008 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #282
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Then your mind is made up, and we have nothing further to discuss. But since the part of you that has not made up its mind yet first asked a question I will try to answer that part of you even if the other part probably will deny any answer up front as well. Here we go:

We don't "know" anything in this business. However, I am very familiar with the two channelers I mentioned as I have read a lot of their messages. I find that the integrity of their messages is very high. By "jumping on Blossom's bandwagon" they are really risking a lot, and they have no reason to do so as they were doing just fine before and have done fine for a long time already. That was my point.

The only good outcome for them by risking it all like this, is that they are actually telling the truth and this thing actually happens on the 14th or not to far off that date. All other outcomes will be a serious blow for them. So either they are all being fooled by some "dark entity", or they are telling the truth. The reason we can be pretty certain about this is that they have absolutly nothing to gain by "lying" about this.
Hmmm, I wouldn't go as far as to say they are either lying or deliberately misleading over this. It is reasonable to assume that they truly believe what they say and have good intentions.

It is also reasonable to assume, until proven otherwise, that they are hearing voices in their head.

These channellers that you speak of, what have they got correct in the past? What is their track record?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #283
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

:rol l1:
Quote:
LOL... 2000 mile long space craft... Must be the Wraith we need a runway qiuck

Darth is returning with the deathstar
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #284
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
I wonder would this huge craft be the one riding the rings of Saturn?
I was thinking the same thing, but that one is actually supposedly 30000 miles long. or is there more than one in the rings?
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:22 PM   #285
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I was thinking the same thing, but that one is actually supposedly 30000 miles long. or is there more than one in the rings?
Hitler said the masses would believe anything. The employment promblem is solved. Wax off Wax off If they do show all of humanity got jobs. i'M TAKING THIS THREAD INTO THE THE BUSH WITH ME

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-04-2008 at 05:31 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #286
Shechaiyah
Banned

There are cloaked (in clouds) ufos all over the sky here in the San Francisco Bay area for the past three days. Pictures in the clouds; I wish I had a digital camera. No such luck.

Maybe later.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #287
zorgon

Quote:
LOL... 2000 mile long space craft...

Darth is returning with the deathstar
Actually IF this ship IS 'returning' then it is most likely the "Black Night Satellite" first spotted 'officially' in 1960, but possibly as early as 1927 with signals...

Richard Boylan brings it ups as the Monolith spotted by Apollo 10
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...ce_odyssey.htm

And we all know what Arthur C Clark had to say about it in 2001-2010

But more to the point in "Rendevous with Rama"

In all the sightings and reports ONE THING is common... There is a repeating message... and there is no life on board the vessel... which returns from time to time to NEO...

A Project Camelot interview with Clifford Stone mentions it...

C: Well, I’ll tell you this, I think that by 2016 that something better have happened. Because at 2016 I think that we’re going to have to announce to the world that there’s a probe that comes very close to the Earth every 15 or 20 years. And we’ve been calling it an asteroid. It’s not an asteroid. But it actually in reality is an artificial probe. In other words, somebody else put it here. They have found us long time ago. The technology will probably be pretty much on a par to, say, Voyager. It’ll be old antiquated technology by all their standards.

K: So what are you saying? Is this probe… do you know what race?

C: I’m saying we have already found it. Our paradigm says that it can’t be an artificial craft of any sort, therefore we refuse to accept that and we call it an asteroid. I’m talking about BG1991. Roughly 30 meters in diameter, highly polished surface. Asteroids don’t have a highly polished surface. It took corrective course changes to avoid collision with another asteroid. That don’t happen. This one it did.

K: So where... what race is this from, from what planet? Do you know?

C: I don’t know.

Here is my data collected so far...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_f...Satellite.html
Old 10-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #288
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
There are cloaked (in clouds) ufos all over the sky here in the San Francisco Bay area for the past three days.
Those are CRITTERS not UFO's

Sooner or later supposed UFO researchers will clue in and then we can really sort out the critters, the visitors and our own craft

But hey.. what do I know?
Old 10-04-2008, 06:05 PM   #289
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Joe...

You'd know the truth about the impending alien contact. IF you buy Blossom's e-book. It's only 15 dollars you know and can be ordered from her webpage. I know, it might sound strange to charge a few bucks for the most important message in human history. Especially if it might.. you know... Reduce your credibility by suggestion ulterior motives. But you're just going to have to trust her on this one....

Or am I being cynical/realistic/negative?

You're right.... This is not it.
All signs are against it.

And yes there are predators preying on our desires. I didn't want to accuse Goodchild of this. And I still cannot say with absolute certainty that she is doing this just for her own benefits. But what am I to think? She's selling a book. She's also the only source that is not compromised by hearing of this before. And all the other sources that do mention the coming of a ufo place the event much further in the future. AFTER the release of the quarantine. Which is 4 years from now.

Of course, I'm not a time traveller. There is nothing I can say about the future that is absolutely certain. But I can connect the dots. And so can everyone else.

@peaceandlove
Quote:
There is no race better than us we are all equal, we need to realise who we are. The Andromadens consider us Earthlings royalty because we are the only ones in our galaxy who can make the claim to having the genetics that we have and the possibilities and capabilities of doing what we can do as a race, we're the only ones! Even the amount of emotions we have sets us appart from all the other Humans in the Galaxy.
This is an understatement. The earth can be likened unto a cocoon. And mankind is the butterfly within. The universe is literally holding her breath.

All talk of invasions is utter nuttery I don't know where that concept comes from. There are attempts to bend the events to certain agendas. And probably the notion of invasion comes from these guys. But in the end. That's also just us. Holding ourselves in the cocoon. Even the prophecised antichrist can only to hold us back just a little longer. It's part of the plan. Nothing to fear. It's difficult for a child to get out of the mothers womb, tiring for the mother and for the child. But that is a required part of the process of polarity.

As far as I understand, the ability of mankind to create is unprecedented. The limitations we experience are severe yet they are created by our own power. This in itself is a testament to the power of what it means to be "Human"...

People have come from all over the universe to learn from us! Even though we hardly realize that we're teachers ourselves. Even the lowliest of us has so much to offer.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:34 PM   #290
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

If she wanted to cash in she would not have set the date so soon. But rather let it drag out and be more unspecific. She would also most likely not be backed up by other credible channelers like those mentioned. I have no personal desire for this to happen as I am content and happy already no matter what happens. I am simply having fun and participating in this global experiment/experience because I enjoy it very much.

"Hey Joe, what are you doing with that gun in your hand?" Yes, they are "hearing vocies in their head". It is called channeling. If you want to know their "track record" I suggest you start investigating things yourself. It is not my job to "convince" you of anything. Good luck!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #291
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

any idea where the beacon is stored?

I wonder if getting close someone could hear/feel the signal's meaning?

Quote:
The Apollo 10 astronauts brought back the message captured on film. The Monolith's energy affected Apollo 10's instrumentation, so that its crew almost didn't get back. As soon as the film Apollo 10 took came back to Earth, those Intelligence compartments which deal with UFOs were busy poring over information from the Monolith.

The government then used an early secret military space shuttle to go get the Monolith itself. This covert military spacecraft flew years before the first "official" NASA Shuttle's public flights in 1981. The spaceplane is operated by a secret military astronaut program out of Vandenburg Air Force Base, California, among other locations. The second flight mission of this unacknowledged military shuttle retrieved the Monolith, and brought it back to Earth in 1972 for study. [1]

After being retrieved, the Monolith was then transferred to a secret research facility. Scientific analysis of the Monolith was conducted at this domed underwater facility located north of Abaco, the northernmost of the Bahamas Islands. RCA Corporation is in charge of that experimentation research, Jesse says. Jesse stated, "They did it underwater, after they saw people dropping like flies. They figured that there would be better containment [of the Monolith's suspected cosmic energy emanations] underwater." He noted that the space beacon "has a sound to it, like it talks. It also gives off a light show." Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons."

Among the scientists who worked on it were famed astronomer Dr. Carl Sagan, U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command General William Stubblebine, (ret.), National Security Council consultant Dr. Michael Wolf, and a former division head of CIA. Everyone who had prolonged close physical contact with the Monolith got cancer, Jesse says. "And those who tried to dissect it [the Monolith] died right there on the spot." The CIA Counter-Intelligence official and Dr. Wolf got colon cancer. The CIA man required surgery, but Dr. Wolf's cancer later went into a spontaneous remission. Dr. Sagan eventually died of his cancer.
hmmmm, this is also the time frame that Indigos started increasing exponentially...

Maybe these were set out like flags, and once we retrieved it and brought it back let the ETs know that our technology is advancing into space...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 10-05-2008 at 05:06 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #292
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

You are saying that these people are credible. Therefore it is your job to convince me.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #293
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You are saying that these people are credible. Therefore it is your job to convince me.
Why do you need Sanat to convince you ..... You have your own mind??!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #294
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I am new to this forum. I am familiar with Project Camelot interviews. I am coming here because I may have suddenly become a whistleblower. I need to find others who have experience with Photoshop before I post further. I want to post a couple of photos, but don't know if that can be done in this forum. I think what I have is big. I need help with it.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #295
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I am new to this forum. I am familiar with Project Camelot interviews. I am coming here because I may have suddenly become a whistleblower. I need to find others who have experience with Photoshop before I post further. I want to post a couple of photos, but don't know if that can be done in this forum. I think what I have is big. I need help with it.
Ok .... If you are not sure use private message....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #296
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When did this become a discussion of scientific method? The philosophy of the "Burden of proof" seems a little irrelevant to me. Sanat stated many times that if you do not believe in the event then the discussion as far as he is concerned is meaningless. Call that what you will but in the end it means he's not trying to convince. He's just speaking of opinions. You may conclude from that yes that you do not have to believe him if you are inclined to do otherwise.

We all know that if we demand scientific proof of this event or of channeling in general then you're going to get disappointed. It's the reason E.t's do this through channeling in the first place. So people remain free to disbelieve. Obviously if they are in fact in orbit they could just call you on your cell phone.

Lets keep this discussion on a level where people state their opinions and form their own opinions. Lets not invoke the scientific method it is arguably invalid in matters of spirit and consciousness anyway.

We wait 2 weeks and then we will know.. That much is for sure.

Kathy I don't know what you're sitting on. But maybe the best approach would be to forward it to the administrators on this forum? They can forward it to the project camelot people. If you tell them about your uncertainties then they can judge for themselves. If you ask to remain anonymous I'm sure they'll respect that.

The alternative is to just post them on the internet. The disclosure project or wikileaks are two specialized sites. And then let the crowds sort them out. Depending on the risk to your personal safety it might be wise to do this from an internet cafe. I don't know what you have so I cannot judge. I'd recommend against just posting or privately messaging it to strangers, (that includes me) in good faith especially if you have any reason to believe there are people who do not want this to leak out.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:13 PM   #297
skysurfer
Avalon Senior Member

As much as I admire Blossom's courage in her Oct 14 channelling I have to say that the whole thing doesnt seem logical to me.
An advanced civilisation would surely choose more than one channel to dispense such important info. Twenty channellers simultaneously receiving this message would do the trick - not beyond the capabilities I would have thought of the 'Federation'.
And although Blossom seems humble enough I worry about the ego boost it must give anyone to be 'chosen among all women' to enlighten the whole world.
It feels like the kind of tactics you get from cults who lovebomb people they want to manipulate.
Oh dear - am I being sceptical or just discerning....?
skysurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #298
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

All I care about is to provide info and angles so people can make up their own mind. Or even better: keep an open mind.

Perhaps there is a good reason they have done it like this, Skysurfer? Perhaps they do not want people to believe in and thus be addicted to "external authority", but rather want to trigger/test peoples "inner discernment". Are enough people ready to trust themselves, or do they still depend on someone else to tell them "what is going on"?
Old 10-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #299
MusicLover

I hate the term lightworker just like i hate the term taxpayer.She has a book out so there is a monetary thing there.I would love for the ETs to make themselves known to man...I just have a problem with someone who has something to gain...Like money.It seems like the masses are more then willing to jump on a bandwagon with no proof.I could channel a message saying I am god for instance.Whos to say????
The term lightworker suggests you are part of something...I always believed I cannot be a part of any organization that is willing to take me as a member.I am simply a number to their cause and not a real person.This is a dark world with dark forces.Whos to say really???
Be weary of anything that says they are gonna help you....just bcuz someone helps you doesn't make them a friend and just bcuz someone craps on you doesn't make them an enemy.
P.S. I had a few brewskies...I am canadian after all!!!hahahaha
Old 10-05-2008, 01:37 AM   #300
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Why do you need Sanat to convince you ..... You have your own mind??!!!

viking
Correct.

Sanat says some of the channelers are credible. All I asked for was some sort of explanation of how they are credible, what they have correctly predicted in the past.....it was not a difficult question.

When I have that info, then yes I can look at things in a balanced way and make my own mind up.