Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #76
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]i am alright with the sequence of option 1 - only, your " do not need to eat" i'd call something else, maybe - you get nourishment anyway (from somewhere, sunlight maybe)

Well i can’t eat light, but absorb it. But you are right, something is consumed by the body.
There are different levels:
Some still need to drink. For me it was ~1.5 litre per day.
Others do not drink at all and
very few even do not need to breath…

It depends on the degree of transformation.

Jasmuheen still is drinking a glass per day. She actually tried to advance into a state where there is no requirement for any liquid intake, but failed to achieve that.

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #77
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I decided to go through the 3 weeks process, as described by Jasmuheen.

I arranged my live, so that I had a minimum of 4 weeks time for the process. If you consider to start the process, then you will need assistance, just in case. This assistant I will name as “birther”. You should be in an absolute retreat during the process, so you need a birther , somebody who will come regularly on a daily basis to check during the process that everything is OK with you.

The outer frame has to be set properly:
There should be:
- No work requirements for you during the time of the process
- a room or place only for yourself; best would be a flat/house with only you living there during the process.
-,there should not be any contact or visit from other persons, except for the “birther”
- no TV, radio, telephone, internet or other communication. Make sure none of these gadgets will disturb you.
- get a new mobile number for contact to your birther by you. Nobody else should know the number. The birther should not use the number to call you; only you shall call in case of emergency.

The first practical steps are:

You have to think how your friends/family can react and prepare them for it with a discussion. Keep the circle of people knowing about it as small as possible. Inform only people which can understand or except your decision and are not trying to persuade you by all means not to proceed. If you have a family, then you should only proceed if your partner can accept that.

On the other hand: You have the right to your own spiritual development, and people associated with you should respect that and should not call your desire egoistical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPvuu4MSCI

The visiting time of the birther should not exceed 30 minutes to one hour. No smalltalk during the visit, only the necessities will be attended to.

It can be also very good if you have additionally a guide/consultant through the process. It should be a person who has gone already through the process and might give you some reassurance or explanation. You will only be able to contact the consultant through your birther, either by a mobile phone which the birther will bring and take with him/her, or by oral Q/A with the answers been brought back the next day. A consultant can be helpful, but is not required.

Normally your only contact should be the birther.

Its not easy to be a birther: He/She will witness your process most likely for the first time and has not been prepared for it like you have prepared yourself. You have to chose a person on which you can rely on, not just somebody. That person should be a warm, caring person who knows you well. It should be a person who is very close to you, mentally stable and very reliable.
I had asked my former long-time girlfriend to be my birther, because we continued to be very good friends. But it was still very hard for her to see my rapid weight-loss. Later she revealed that she was a little bit afraid to come at the end of the first week of the process, because she was afraid that she might open the door and find a corpse.
The daily visit by the birther is absolute essential during the first week of the process, because mostly it’s the hardest part.

Do not try to start the process alone without a birther. It can be very risky.
For example: My blood pressure was very low during the process and it was dangerous if I stood up too quick. I made that mistake in the 2nd week, became unconscious for a second, and fell like a tree. Luckily i got only minor bruises, but you can injure yourself badly in this way. If you have no birther, then you can be in serious trouble.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #78
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Great that you are going to journal on this forum. I will learn a lot from you and it may be the prompt I need to become more tenacious in my commitment.

The Illuminati like to call us "useless eaters". I guess now they will have to call us "useless"
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #79
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Gnosis5, that’s the purpose of this thread: To inform and inspire.
I bet the illuminati will have a hard time to mimic this. Although mentally trained, they have lost the connection with the divine source and have connected to another power through EGO, which can feed only itself, but not the body with higher energies.
This birthing process is based on connection through love and confidence in the divine.
We will rise like the Phoenix, while our ash will blow into their face like dust:

http://www.emp3world.com/mp3/44696/Q...s%20The%20Dust

Old 02-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #80
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

The process takes at least 3 weeks, with every week being different.

To prepare for it, you first will have to get rid of all addictions, BEFORE you start the actual process. This is done so that any “Turkey”- symptoms of the body are not adding to the stress of the process itself.
You might think it is not applicable to you, but I count also coffee, tea and cigarettes into this category. For Coffee/Tea you will need at least one week of abstinence before starting the process. You might say, this is not required for you, but if you drink several cups of coffee/tea every day, then your body will most likely show stress-symptoms, like migraine, if you suddenly stop it. Just try it and you will see…
So you have to balance that out before starting the real process.
I know somebody who smokes only “Stuff” and who was considering to start the process. He said something like: ”In this foodless state my ´stuff´ will take me even higher!” Let me say here: NO WAY!
Get rid of that habit first before thinking of the process, otherwise you will have no chance for a successful completion. That guy never even tried to start…
On the day before starting the process, you have to prepare your body: You have to eat only light food in the morning/noon. No food in the evening. In that afternoon/evening you have to clear out your intestines, so that you enter empty into the process. I used Glauber-Salt, which was very convenient. You can drink Salt-water to improve the cleaning, but after some time you should drink normal water, so that you are not starting the process being already thirsty. The first day starts at 00:00 midnight, sharp. Anything eating or drinking stops, no compromise. If you feel that you can still drink maybe a bit etc after that deadline, then you should not even start. You will only waste your time and energy because you are cheating yourself. It’s a clear sign that you are not ready.
With that attitude you will most probably not be able to maintain a stable and fearless mind, because you will know that you have not followed protocol. So there will be no confidence...

The stable mind

I will not describe the technique here on the thread in detail, which is described in book 1 of the list mentioned before.
This is done intentionally, because as a preparation from your side more effort should be involved than sitting on the PC and browsing. This thread will give you some ideas, but will be in no way sufficient to start the process.
I will include some of my personal observations as additional info, to assist somebody who might consider to go ahead with the process.
This process is an expansion of your being far beyond the physical manifestation. It’s more like a remembering of the old ways of existence, and by doing so you wilfully transform yourself.
Let the fallen angel remember its true nature…
This self-birthing process can, for many people, go along with heavy “labour pain” i.e. the severe effects of the process itself. I will give you an idea of the overall process, together with some useful details. I do not want to belittle the divinity of the process by addressing these small details, but to smoothen the path in a practical way, just in case it gets bumpy. These details can actually become very valuable for somebody intending to go through the process, because these are not mentioned in any book.

Let me just reveal that in the first week you will neither eat nor drink anything !!!
Now everybody conditioned by Mainstream medical science will start screaming: Do NOT try that, because after max 4-5 days you will be dead!
It is here where the proper preparation comes in…

Old 02-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #81
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I started at a Monday morning 00:00. It is said/written that the process can be very easy, but that’s individual and not for everybody. Well, I was not so lucky, and let me tell you:
The first week was a very rough ride for me.
I used some “tricks” to ease thirst and hunger: On the radiator I kept a big towel which I soaked daily with 1-2 litres of water; it kept the air humid. I used a body-cream with almond oil and imagined that the oil will enter my bloodstream. These things won’t help much, but it is good to play around like that. I had also stored a lot of very nice music on my mp3 player and had enough rechargeable batteries. I really enjoyed to listen to calm music.

I had hopes that I will be so exhausted and weak, that I would easily sleep most of the time and that it will shorten the period. But that was a misconception: I slept hardly maybe 3 hours per day.

On the second day it sat at a window in the sun and imagined to absorb the energy. You can imagine even during simple inhaling, that you are breathing energy in and fill your complete body with it.

Read the books…

During the process you will develop a closer, more conscious, contact to your spirit-guides.

In the 3rd night an “etheric drip” got installed behind my right kidney by my spiritual guides. This drip prevents the body from dying and is one of the signs that you are on the right track. I first came to know about this drip during my prep and of course asked myself: What if this will not happen and how will I know that it has happened? It was said/written that I will feel it, when it gets installed. That is exactly what happened: I really felt it. It was a fine sensation as if somebody touches you with a very fine feather.

I could feel how my Nadis (Energy-Channels) were reconnected and a fine web of new channels were “woven” into my body. That process lasted for several hours and I was directed to turn my body into various positions on the bed, to give them a more easy access to various areas of the body.

When I had no clear communication, I would simply ask myself: Is this now the right thing to do? And then would “feel” the inner answer.

Towards the end of the first week I became very weak. The last two days I took my morning shower while sitting on a small plastic stand. The risk of slipping and falling during that period is great and you will have to be very careful with your movements. So get the box/stand before starting the process.

For two days my body became very hot. I was sitting nearly naked at the open window during a cold spring-time and was still feeling very hot. This heat-symptom is called “Tummo” and the yogis in the Himalaya are using this heat in a controlled manner to keep themselves warm.

The blood-pressure will most likely be very low and you must be careful when you get/stand up. Do it only slowly with a support available. I developed a kind of 3 stage getting-up from the bed: First sit-up for 1-2 minutes, then stand up with the head down and last raise the head. It sounds strange that the lowering of my head would have any effect, but for me it did the trick.

You may have ESP experiences like OOB’s, telepathy, access to other dimensions and timelines, etc... Maybe key-experiences from other incarnations are shown/experienced; experiences which are forming a part of your current behavioural pattern. These experiences can sometimes be consciously triggered, that’s where a good prep pays off.
I practised the visualisation exercises from the books.

At the end of the first week I had to severely fight against the thirst, and every hour became an eternity. My birther came regularly in the late afternoon. On the first Saturday afternoon she said, that she will come on Sunday later than normally, in the evening. She wanted to share, if possible, the last hours of the first week with me.
It was said/written that you can get a sign on the last day which will signal when to start drinking, but in absence of a sign you will have to complete the last day until 24:00.
So on Sunday morning, I “asked” which time I can start drinking again, and it was communicated 13:00 noon. That was half a day less, so I asked again and got the same answer. I started mistrusting my perceptions and came to the conclusion that there is a chance that my extreme condition has maybe induced a wishful thinking, which has tinted the communication. I didn’t want to screw up at the end, so I asked for a sign to be given. “The arrival of your birther will be the sign” was the answer. I reconfirmed it, and was somehow comfortable with it, as I expected her to arrive around 20:00. But guess who opened the door at 13:00 noon: My birther! She had to reschedule her visit to me, because unexpectedly she would not have time in the afternoon/evening.

I got these beautiful pictures from the thread "Angels, images to nourish the soul" here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2605
Thank you very much, Carol

Last edited by bashi; 02-28-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #82
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I am wondering if part of the runway should include a water-only fast to begin with, seeing that water and food at the same time might be too tough a gradient. What do you think?
Old 02-28-2010, 04:38 AM   #83
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha View Post
alohaand the most important
is to continously be in contact with what you are :

A W A R E N E S S
mahalo
Agreed ; )
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:27 AM   #84
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone for being open concerning this very valuable subject matter. I always know that there are more open mind and heart folks out there and you all prove it here.

I believe there are no set standards to follow so that one successfully experiences anything. Because I am also the student teacher and master of my eternal unlimited being. I continue by questioning as much of my reality as I can. In order to discover more possibilities. So that I may also have more options in life from those perspectives or experiences.

For example, "So is this thread about food for thought or thought for food?" Funny how some say, "You are what you eat." and they leave it at that. How about you are what ever you think, believe, disbelieve, learn, know, remember, forget, imagine, feel (emotions) smell, hear, see, taste, touch, sense and so on? I believe there is a very important discipline to all this and it is my knowing that I am responsible for my own life, whole being, world and beyond. If you believe in any responsibility then only you can take it as seriously as you like.

I've learned in so many ways that what others believe impossible I can experience as more than possible. Now I know for a fact that I can live on water and/or air alone. This is not only a great idea in this day and age, it's like an instinct that many of us already really are our being. It's like any other parallel reality because it not only and already exists, it's up to you to decide or chose your experience of it Whether such experience through your imagination and/or physical reality.

For example, at one time I tried shape shifting my face into a famous actor's face. First I had to do something so not to attract much attention. I mean, if I were to succeed at doing it I would definitely attract attention, yes? After some meditation my higher self and I found that a sort of hypnotic shield would do the trick. So I made this energy (via meditation) to operate on all my family, friends, co-workers and strangers. Long explanation made short... I did succeed and at one point allowed a stranger, a young woman, to see me for whom I looked like. She freaked and thought that I was that famous actor. I wasn't consciously prepared for such a reaction and immediately began shape shifting back to my formal face.

I'm not saying that I am more special than anyone else. I certainly don't expect closed minded and closed heart folks to believe my experience or another experience. At most all I am saying is to always explore all possibilities of who you really are and never stop doing so. YOU are an eternal unlimited being and you can experience almost any experience you desire.

Kevin
Old 02-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #85
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I am wondering if part of the runway should include a water-only fast to begin with, seeing that water and food at the same time might be too tough a gradient. What do you think?
You will still have to go through the 3 weeks, even after you already had a week on water.
My understanding is this:
The first week of the process is like a sudden death-message to the body. It is this shock which will break down the old structures and will make a path for new ones to develop. I think this sudden impact is necessary.
If you start a week prior to it with being on water only, the body most likely interpret the signal like this: First week fasting, second week dieing.
So you are weakening the body already before entering the process. That lost strength might be needed later during the process.
Imagine a kind of thin rubber-wall you want to break through. If you just stem against it, it will throw you back. But if you take a 15-20 meter sprint before jumping into it, then the forceful impact rips the fabric and you will get through.

Again: It boils down to enforcing your belief structure, which is individual. But as you do not have experience in it, it will be very difficult. Its therefore much easier to cling to a proven concept.

The principle is obviously existing independently:
I know somebody who, 25 years ago, went on a 9 day long fast without water or any prep. It was a kind of “Tapasya”, an extreme exercise, to achieve a set spiritual goal. He achieved that goal, and was additionally “told” that he will not require to eat any food any more. He actually started eating again, fearing that he had become delusional.
But at that time the concept of a 3 week process had not existed in the public and was unknown to him, and he still went through it with the same results.
In another case, a woman lost her husband in a traumatic way. She stopped eating and drinking for nearly two weeks. Then resumed to drink occasionally and remained in this state for the last years. This is a case of “karmic enforcement”, so quite different from a consciously chosen path, but the key component is still the same.

You fear that “water and food might be too tough”.
You can choose:
Work on the fear and develop the inner confidence that everything will work out. That you can do by reading positive books about the process, testimonies, etc…

or…

postpone/quit.

That’s life: You can choose…

Many people’s EGO will say: No, no, I will not quit, because I am already spiritually sooo developed!
But: You might not be able to force it by pure willpower, because the process is also an act of surrender, a wilful placing of yourself into the divine care.

Trained Illuminati are typical candidates for the willpower game. If they would go for the process, they might end up cremating the care and digesting themselves…
Because that willpower is no replacement for an inner confidence in the divine care.

If you are, even after intensive preparation, not sure, then do not go for it.

BTW: A very nice video by one of our Avalonians:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTBq5QMO_yg

Old 02-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #86
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Clarity: Did you see that face by yourself when you looked into the mirror?
Old 02-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #87
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

Clarity: Did you see that face by yourself when you looked into the mirror?
Like all reality there are no faces only illusions and that's just one way I experience such reality.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:16 PM   #88
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Like all reality there are no faces only illusions and that's just one way I experience such reality.
OK, so which illusion did you choose to experience?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #89
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

You fear that “water and food might be too tough”.
You can choose:
Work on the fear and develop the inner confidence that everything will work out. That you can do by reading positive books about the process, testimonies, etc…

or…

postpone/quit.

That’s life: You can choose…

Gnosis: Was i too harsh? Not meant to be. Whats your take?

Old 03-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #90
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

In the second week or eighth day you are allowed to drink fruit-juices, which are very much diluted with water, so that they are more like tasty water. These mixtures are not allowed to exceed a certain percentage of pure fruit-juice content. Any fruit-juice is allowed, but its wise to experiment/sense before starting the process, which juices you would like to use in the second week. Have a second/third choice ready, just in case your body does respond with a kind of irritation for a particular juice.

My first choice was a packed, good 100% orange juice, which I diluted down to the required percentage. I also tried pineapple and grape, but for me orange-juice was the best choice. Maybe because an orange represents the sun and sun-energy…
I tried also fresh, filtered orange-juice, but stopped it immediately. I felt as if my body started to get irritated in a peculiar way: The signal to the body was like as if there is now food (fresh oranges) available in the stomach, which had to be digested. The whole energetic process of transformation became disturbed. It was a real sensation, so i stopped the intake of fresh juice immediately.

All that is - of course - individual. I learned about a guy who had no difficulties during the first week and who drank only diluted Coke during his successful process and after on. So you will have to sense what is good and beneficial for the process on an individual level.
Coke will definitely not give you the sensation of having something digestible in the stomach…

You can drink as much as your body commands. In the beginning l drank litres after litres. You can recognize that as a period of weight gain in the graph. After quenching the initial thirst, my liquid consumption was ~ 1.5 litres per day. I didn’t measure it, as I felt it not to be important. But I was aware that irregular/excessive drinking will distort the weight-graph. The total energy content of the diluted fruit-juices, taken within the 1.5 litre, will not exceed 150 kilo-calories per day, as per normal dietric measurement.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #91
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK, so which illusion did you choose to experience?
It was Sunday, the day I had a chance to respond back concerning your question to me.

So I spent about an hour that day working on my reply to you and finally I hit the send button. Maybe my response was lost when the whole forum was shut down?

So the following is best I can come up with....

Are you asking what my own protocols are concerning my shape shifting ability? If so then all I can say is that I climb it all like a ladder. With each and every rung I climb I feel and sense the truth of my eternal unlimited being. I also realize my other related experiences as well, like what people call psychic abilities. Like I realize something such as, "If I have already experienced that (other psychic abilities) then I can also shape shift!" I also take into affect my reality as well. Like movies that involve psychic abilities. Each one of those experiences are also rungs that I've climbed on my life path of education ladder.

Kevin
Old 03-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #92
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gnosis: Was i too harsh? Not meant to be. Whats your take?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sorry for the comm lag, but I am still processing out a polarity about "to approach something on a gradient" opposing "to just jump right in", and currently do not trust my judgment re this polarity. This polarity seems to be showing up more and ripe for unfixing.

I took in what you said and was able to at least suspend judgment :-)
Old 03-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #93
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was Sunday, the day I had a chance to respond back concerning your question to me.

So I spent about an hour that day working on my reply to you and finally I hit the send button. Maybe my response was lost when the whole forum was shut down?

So the following is best I can come up with....

Are you asking what my own protocols are concerning my shape shifting ability? If so then all I can say is that I climb it all like a ladder. With each and every rung I climb I feel and sense the truth of my eternal unlimited being. I also realize my other related experiences as well, like what people call psychic abilities. Like I realize something such as, "If I have already experienced that (other psychic abilities) then I can also shape shift!" I also take into affect my reality as well. Like movies that involve psychic abilities. Each one of those experiences are also rungs that I've climbed on my life path of education ladder.

Kevin
No protocols or practices or drills? That's pretty awesome in my book :-)

I'm starting to allow myself some shape shifting abilities, but haven't really seen any need for it. However, being able to shift the body to different locations seems quite useful and I am certain of it if I take the time to do the drills.

However, it seems that as soon as I realize I have recovered a potential ability my awareness raises to a new level of dismissal of the overall importance of that ability in light of my corresponding raised awareness.

Let me know if you experience that too.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #94
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
However, it seems that as soon as I realize I have recovered a potential ability my awareness raises to a new level of dismissal of the overall importance of that ability in light of my corresponding raised awareness.

Let me know if you experience that too.
Are you talking about morality verses oneness? I don't believe that the two do not verse each other at all because oneness reality is all reality.

I mean... ...to shape shift is to promote some form of deception, yes? Deception is seen as LF (Low Frequency) So what's good about shaping shift? I guess it's just an experience to be "experienced"? I dunno.

I will say this, that if one has perfected such simple abilities then one should use them to protect and help her or him self in life. Especially if, for example, a particular well funded global organization attempted to manipulate or harm such beings of abilities. For example, back in the late 70's & early 80's I knew a kid who had been severely attacked by such a large organization. He was attacked mostly in nonphysical ways, what you call dreams and astral travel and other nonphysical ways, and he didn't understand why they mainly "nonphysically" attacked him. Because at first he knew nothing of how to project ones energy like remote influencing and astral travel. Today that kid, who's now a 38 yr young man, now understands what was really going on. He now knows that he can do things that the majority can not or will not. His very advance psychic abilities are only those that everyone also can be, if they so chose. The reason I know this man so well is because he is me.

Now just because I claim such experience as shape shifting doesn't mean that I'd ever hold my breath until the likes of anyone ever believes such experiences. Especially hold my breath until my face turns blue, lol.

My main point is to help those who want to self prove that they too can not only shape shift but do SO MUCH MORE! All of which means they should use their various abilities to promote more oneness reality as a whole, but that is their choice either way. Those who chose more open heart, mind and higher self may have an easier way to attain most of their lost god like abilities.

Kevin
Old 03-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #95
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

It is a beautiful thing to be allowed to watch your progress. It makes me feel I am on Pandora living and learning among the Navi.

Some of the terms you use I do not yet know.

I confirm, at least intellectually, that a being creates his own energy and is the source of energy or can connect with his Source of energy. Some beings do this by creating via's, such as inner body portals, etc., etc. But back in primeval before time times when Pure Thought was king.....however it works out for me I do see myself at some stage without the adopted necessity to eat, and with a body minus heavy energy ridges.

I like your very readable blue letters too :-)
Old 03-03-2010, 02:51 AM   #96
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I experienced the heart slowing down and took precautions before standing up, but nothing could kill my JOY that accompanies the removal of toxins from the body.

This is definitely one of those spiritual stages that calls for a level of dedication, no lukewarmness allowed here :-)
Old 03-03-2010, 03:09 AM   #97
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you talking about morality verses oneness? I don't believe that the two do not verse each other at all because oneness reality is all reality.

I mean... ...to shape shift is to promote some form of deception, yes? Deception is seen as LF (Low Frequency) So what's good about shaping shift? I guess it's just an experience to be "experienced"? I dunno.

I will say this, that if one has perfected such simple abilities then one should use them to protect and help her or him self in life. Especially if, for example, a particular well funded global organization attempted to manipulate or harm such beings of abilities. For example, back in the late 70's & early 80's I knew a kid who had been severely attacked by such a large organization. He was attacked mostly in nonphysical ways, what you call dreams and astral travel and other nonphysical ways, and he didn't understand why they mainly "nonphysically" attacked him. Because at first he knew nothing of how to project ones energy like remote influencing and astral travel. Today that kid, who's now a 38 yr young man, now understands what was really going on. He now knows that he can do things that the majority can not or will not. His very advance psychic abilities are only those that everyone also can be, if they so chose. The reason I know this man so well is because he is me.

Now just because I claim such experience as shape shifting doesn't mean that I'd ever hold my breath until the likes of anyone ever believes such experiences. Especially hold my breath until my face turns blue, lol.

My main point is to help those who want to self prove that they too can not only shape shift but do SO MUCH MORE! All of which means they should use their various abilities to promote more oneness reality as a whole, but that is their choice either way. Those who chose more open heart, mind and higher self may have an easier way to attain most of their lost god like abilities.

Kevin
Morality? Heavens no! That concept did serve me until I no longer needed it. What I meant is that when my awareness raises and these abilities begin to be possible again, the longing and desire I had to express these abilities previously are also greatly lessened.

However, I did offer someone on this forum to help them go through some exercises to get really good at remote viewing, but they never got back to me. I am putting my hubby through some remote viewing exercises, which was his wish.

I just realized this is off topic. Hmmmm, let's see, OH YEA! I could help someone develop a Lightbody and then of course they would energize differently than most meat bodies do. Now that would be fun, tripping around in a Lightbody (again) :-)

cheers!
gnosis
Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #98
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

After taking a lot of this information in, I know I'm probably nowhere near ready to abandon the process of eating food entirely, unless maybe a water fast. However, I'm not very well off as far as money is concerned, and where most people would seem to lose their vitality I think I can process a few pieces of fruit or veggies into enough energy to last me a day or two. But, I'm still young, and anything is possible. I'll continue for now to be inspired and train more.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #99
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Are you asking what my own protocols are concerning my shape shifting ability?
No, but it thought it would be interesting to know which face you saw by yourself, while projecting. Was your mind seeing the new face, while knowing that’s an artificial illusion, or was it perceiving the old, natural illusion?

Old 03-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #100
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

bashi, simply put, everything is illusion in my opinion. So that is how I can and have experiences like shape shifting. As an eternal unlimited being I can modify me self in any way I desire. I just need to climb certain ladders of my whole reality perspectives before I can experience(s) such things as shape shifting. I don't know how else to explain it, sorry.

As much as I would love to explain exactly who's face it was that I had shape shifted into, well. The way I see it is that I've gone far enough in explaining such experiences in such way at this time. In other words I just don't want to embarrass me self here any further, lol. I'm very sensitive person, very emotional, lol. I could start crying right now at any second
:0 lol. I dunno. If nobody believes in my shape shifting experience because I refuse to explain who's face it was then oh well. Yet I know well that so many here do not believe anything I say and I take it to heart when I know that I should not. So why should I also add to it all by telling who's famous face it was that I shape shift into?

#$##@ $#@#$ !! Okay, fine. I'll talk. I'll tell you exactly who it was that I shape shift into. Only one catch. I give everyone here the chance to guess who it was that I had shape shift into. Everyone only get's 2 guess and that's it. In this way I am only slowly embarrassing me self, lol. Like instead of jumping into very cold water to get wet I'm just slowly walking into the very cold water instead, lol.

I will give a hint that if you look at my face here in my avatar your see me. When shape shifting it is sometimes much easier to shape into "shape(s)" that are like your current shape. That was another hint. Now think back in the late 1990's when which movie stars there were around back then. Another hint is that this particular movie star started off in the early 1970's.

Kevin