Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:34 AM   #101
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: healing energy....I need it right now

Brook it sounds like your are doing really well with this problem. Thanks for keeping us all up to date. It has been an honor to be a part of the process and I hope we can see this through to the point where there is nothing left that would cause any concern.

I read about your friend:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I told him I would have you guys send some healing energy his way..his name is Edwin...and he will be having surgery this week
This is difficult. For me, the principle of free-will is inviolable. Obviously I desire the best outcome and we would all like to see everyone free from any form of suffering or illness. However, healing is a two sided process, sure, healing is offered! Of course it is, but cannot be effective unless accepted - to do anything pro-actively without his explicit permission may actually run counter to his higher-self intention and have karmic consequences for those so acting.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:58 AM   #102
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Brook it sounds like your are doing really well with this problem. Thanks for keeping us all up to date. It has been an honor to be a part of the process and I hope we can see this through to the point where there is nothing left that would cause any concern.

I read about your friend:

This is difficult. For me, the principle of free-will is inviolable. Obviously I desire the best outcome and we would all like to see everyone free from any form of suffering or illness. However, healing is a two sided process, sure, healing is offered! Of course it is, but cannot be effective unless accepted - to do anything pro-actively without his explicit permission may actually run counter to his higher-self intention and have karmic consequences for those so acting.

A..
I concur Anchor.....I asked him if he would like me to ask for us as a group to do this..and he said yes...but I also have a strong feeling there is some kind of karmic condition that is impeding his wellness...because he seems to be feeding on the cancer..does that make sense? it is just a sense I get from him... and first before we can do anything for him ..he needs to want to heal as well. On one hand, he worries about his wellness..on the other hand...he seems to be feeding on it....but for the life of me, I cannot put my finger on why I feel and see this in him..which really disturbs me...mostly because he is very young..and this condition should be easily healed.

I think..part of the biggest thing I've come to realize is...we have to have an unconditional love of self to heal the self.
This is not about ego..but love of self...love of life...the life we live.

I hope I'm wrong about this friend of mine...but I have the feeling, he's letting this disease consume him. And he will have a much harder time healing.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #103
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

i love it ......

fryd ...

and all dryd up (a bit like me)

great news BROOK ..

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:59 AM   #104
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: healing energy....I need it right now

What else could it be?
All that healing energy just cooked that puppy!

Congrats and love,
t

Quote:
Well I gotta tell ya..that was a barrel of laughs......NOT

I tried to get them to measure it..but the doctor came in too soon..so the tech could not, or the doctor would get mad...anyway...

After 9 attempts to grab this thing the doctor finally got a piece of it.
It was very dense...so she was having a very hard time getting a sample to send to the lab.

The doctor was amazed at how hard it was. and said it did not seem like a regular tumor ...with tissue you could grab. Almost like it was very hardened. Do you suppose we cooked it

The doctor said it did not seem like the kind of tumor that would be malignant, it was "too dense"

I was joking with the doctor and told her it was an alien implant....cause she could not grab it...kind of like Whitley Streiber's moving implant

Anyway...unless I hear otherwise...it sounds like I'm outta the woods... And thanks to all of you for being the best supportive group to lean on...YOU'RE THE BEST
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:09 PM   #105
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Okay then...great news...NO CANCER

Now here is the odd thing...they said it's a forign body that my body has reacted to and reacts like cancer would around it...sort of like a virus around the forign body...and what the heck got in me to create that
I was just joking about the Alien Implant
Anyway..it's a small proceedure to remove it...but what a relief

They said they have to remove it as Cancer can attack the area...not sure how that works..but it's gotta go..and good riddens

Thank you all for all the loving support ...now lets work on Zeddo

Blessings to you all...I did start a thread about the Gentle Art of Blessing...hope you all get a chance to check it out
With Love
Brook
Old 07-13-2009, 07:51 PM   #106
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Good to hear you are doing aces and that you just need a wee procedure to red rid of the nuisance.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #107
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

That is awesome news Brook! I'm so pleased for you

Peace, Love
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #108
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Father Solanus prayers to you Brook, Reasons to smile!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #109
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So it means that losing weight had nothing to do with it
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #110
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: healing energy....I need it right now

That is so great, Brook! I'm very happy for you.
I will send more healing intent for your small procedure.

Love and blessings!
--Cosmic Dancer
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #111
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to you All...

That's wonderful news BROOK, I'm sooo pleased for you.
Just shows you what the 'Power of Love' can actually achieve. From the Personal and Group Level.

This has been quite a journey for you I guess, and for us also.
I wish you the best of health and continued Love, Light and healing energy sent your way...

Namaste,

Love and Light to All,
Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:41 PM   #112
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Good to hear Brook.
Keep your spirits up !
You did very well

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:50 AM   #113
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a strange turn of events....about a half hour after I posted here...I started to get the most severe pain at the site of the biopsy.

I'm thinking that I asked for you all to turn the energy on for Zeddo...and it has left me...

That means you all were keeping me free of pain from the biopsy

Because I'm telling you this thing really HURTS...and it has not hurt once since I've had it done. There is lot's of bruising but there was no pain until today...

You guys ARE really something.....Ouch...but how amazing
Old 07-14-2009, 05:55 AM   #114
sleepingnomore

BROOK, draw back a little of that energy for yourself. We will all send you more to ease the pain. Now that the relief of the results have sunk in the original condition is showing itself again. Stay positive and feel the Love!
Old 07-14-2009, 05:55 AM   #115
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

BTW...I'm going to be just fine....so keep the energy for Zeddo

The pain is bad..but tolerable ...and I would rather we all concentrated our energy on him
Old 07-14-2009, 05:57 AM   #116
sleepingnomore

There is plenty of love and healing energy floating around in here to draw off from, Zeddo, Luz and others will be just fine. The energy will go where it is needed. Learn to draw some in for yourself.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:01 AM   #117
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Okay...will do...that is amazing though.....I have not felt ANY pain until today...and you would think I would have felt it right after the biopsy.

That is so amazing and powerful

Old 07-14-2009, 06:04 AM   #118
sleepingnomore

A word of caution which I sometimes forget myself, don't try to send healing energy when you are in need of some yourself. Just send LOVE and healing prayers. Maybe that is why the pain returned.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:08 AM   #119
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

could be...but I did direct everyone to work on Zeddo...that I would be okay...but you are right...it might not be good to send so much while I'm in this state...

But I must repeat myself...I'm going to be just fine....thanks everyone

Old 07-14-2009, 06:31 AM   #120
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So it means that losing weight had nothing to do with it
Yep...you're right...that is the whole reason they started all these tests in the first place...

Can't quite figure it out either....but who cares now...there does not seem to be anything except this that they could find...and it is going to be removed....and that could not have caused me to lose all of that weight...oh well....just another mystery
Old 07-14-2009, 06:54 AM   #121
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
BTW...I'm going to be just fine....so keep the energy for Zeddo

The pain is bad..but tolerable ...and I would rather we all concentrated our energy on him

still with you Brook
and Zeddo ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #122
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Brook,

Adipose (fat) tissue is not suitable to the conduction of higher amounts of "energy" that your body-complex is now (or will shortly be) required to process.

It is quite likely that your higher-self or guide(s) are gently pressing you to loose weight to avoid the "burning-up" that can happen when you become open to higher currents. It is also a way of removing toxins, as the body sometimes shortcuts the toxin elimination system and binds toxins in fat. (Another source of problems when lots of energy is concerned).

This means that you should continue to loose weight appropriately and drink lots of water to help your body eliminate the released toxins.

There is also a chance that you have or will change your diet to lighter foods, this will help complete any detoxification that may still be necessary.

I am going though some of this myself, and decided to accelarate the process by using MMS.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #123
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

One last thing before I go to bed, healing energy from me to you.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:46 AM   #124
no caste

Brook, whew

Old 07-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #125
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Brook,

Adipose (fat) tissue is not suitable to the conduction of higher amounts of "energy" that your body-complex is now (or will shortly be) required to process.

It is quite likely that your higher-self or guide(s) are gently pressing you to loose weight to avoid the "burning-up" that can happen when you become open to higher currents. It is also a way of removing toxins, as the body sometimes shortcuts the toxin elimination system and binds toxins in fat. (Another source of problems when lots of energy is concerned).

This means that you should continue to loose weight appropriately and drink lots of water to help your body eliminate the released toxins.

There is also a chance that you have or will change your diet to lighter foods, this will help complete any detoxification that may still be necessary.

I am going though some of this myself, and decided to accelarate the process by using MMS.

A..
This resonates with me a lot. Funny thing is, I have started to lose weight also, nothing major, but it is really nice to feel the belt getting looser all the time!

Brilliant news Brook, well done and keep up the high spirits. SO great to hear your laugh.
Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote