Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 12-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #126
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Aloha FP,
is it possible to cast a mold & inject it with melted magnetite?
will that affect the magnetism?
or is this something you would need exotic tools to create?
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #127
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritelemental View Post
Hi Richard,

Where can one buy Magnetite? just curious, thanks.
http://www.magnetsales.com/index.htm here is a link to get the magnetite made, a very knowledgable site.

Blessings to all
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:02 AM   #128
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

just found a magnetite compound/powder manufacturer
check it
http://www.magneticpowders.com/magnetic-compound.html
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:22 AM   #129
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hi, Flying pyramid, please tell me a practical way that I can obtain electricity to power my house, out of your project with the pyramid and the balls.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:54 PM   #130
Alterego
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.supermagnetman.net/produc...roducts_id=336

Hope this can help anyone who is looking to try some experimenting of their own

and also...
http://www.supermagnetman.net/produc...roducts_id=461

a good starting point in my opinion, and won't break the bank either

Last edited by Alterego; 12-04-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Alterego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:25 AM   #131
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Hey friends, I figured it out.

Take 8 triangle pyramids all identical in shape, each with 4 sides so that the base also forms a triangle.

4 of them will have their north pole centered at one point, and the south pole centered on the triangle surface that is on the exact opposite side of that point.

The other 4 triangles will have the same shape but will have their poles reversed so that their south pole is on a single point of the triangle pyramid, while the north pole is spread out over the surface of the side of the pyramid that is exactly opposite to the point.

Now, take the first 4 and push them together so that all of their south poles are facing each other and the points of each is barely touching each other. They will look like a 3 dimensional triforce shape from the Zelda nintendo games. They will all want to repel each other, so you might have to glue them together or something.

Now, take the other group of 4 triangle pyramids. You will want to create the exact same arrangement as with the first 4 but these 4 will fit together with the first 4 so that they form a stable magnetic formation. They should fit together perfectly with the first four. Arrange them so that their north pole surface face fits into the gaps left in the first group. Remember they had their south faces all forced together. The second group with its north faces will attract and balance the first 4 and cause a magnetic balance to form, so that you could infact remove the glue you used with the first group, after they were joined with the second group.

It should look like a star tetrahedron when its done. This picture shows 7 of them.

http://www.freewebs.com/cropcirclelanguage/SCAN0024.JPG

This magnetic model is based upon how nature really works and how the universal components arrange themselves naturally. It has been shown before.

http://www.freewebs.com/cropcirclela...l2002afull.jpg

This animation shows some of the base concepts if you are unfamilair with these kinds of things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPvG...e=channel_page

Peace,
SE
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:40 AM   #132
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

'fraid I'll have to call BS on this, flying pyramid. Enough with the cryptic crapola. It's time to put up or shut up. If you have a pencil, sketch the design on a piece of paper, scan it, post it. I don't think you know what you are talking about, and your reply on the last page to the person asking about whether or not the race for the balls needs to be non-magnetic pretty much proves my point.

Too bad; I've waited two weeks to see if you were full of bull or not. Looks like you are.

As for kephren's cool animation, nice work. Question would be who is doing the spinning? Seems to me either the balls are spinning or the pyramid is, not both, or you won't induce a current flow.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #133
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
'fraid I'll have to call BS on this, flying pyramid. Enough with the cryptic crapola. It's time to put up or shut up. If you have a pencil, sketch the design on a piece of paper, scan it, post it. I don't think you know what you are talking about, and your reply on the last page to the person asking about whether or not the race for the balls needs to be non-magnetic pretty much proves my point.

Too bad; I've waited two weeks to see if you were full of bull or not. Looks like you are.

As for kephren's cool animation, nice work. Question would be who is doing the spinning? Seems to me either the balls are spinning or the pyramid is, not both, or you won't induce a current flow.
Ouch!

Seems to me that the principle of 3 stationary magnetic spheres of the right size compared to the magnetic pyramid would cause the pyramid to float firstly when placed in between them as outlined then spin due to the opposition of 3 spheres to 4 pyramid sides. Due to the coriolis effect? It does make sense...
'Notching' or shaping the spheres as mentioned and to the shape alluded to in the crop circle, (the animation doesn't show that yet, if I am reading the crop circle picture correctly) if that is what it IS alluding to would suggest to me that the spheres would spin in the other direction to the pyramid, amplifying the effect? Need to look at it as I only saw this thread yesterday so will check out the links and get a closer look at the truth of whether this would work or not as time allows, over xmas hopefully.

I described this thread to a friend yesterday in work. We are an engineering firm, and we are going to try this. Next week we're going to get to finding some magnetite. We have a few ideas if how to shape it by water jet cutting or mounting and grinding then using an abrasive tumbler to round and polish the spheres.
If magnetite is not available or too difficult to machine cast iron would be easier to make the pieces from.

Starting with larger spheres then in the animation (as a start point just guessing at the relative strength of the magnetism of the spheres compared to the pyramid we'll see if it floats first. It seems as if it would. This ties in with the device in coral castle, which appears to have a circle of magnets, an inverted pyramid, and a mechanism for spinning part of the device.

A frame to hold the spheres in place, static at first then free to rotate OR be driven if necessary, to see what happens, would be easy enough to make.

Don't come back and answer that if you drive the device you use power so therfore its not free energy, I mean it can be experimented with to see, and if it was necessary then one would need to measure output against input to check whether free energy is being produced.

A mechanism to push the pyramid down would be easy enough to make too.

Playing with the relative sizes of the spheres and pyramid at first to see if the principal works wouldn't need this last bit I think, if the pyramid was heavy enough to force itself down to the correct (ish) position.

This is definitely worth trying IMO. Spinning magnetic pyramid as someone stated will result in spinning magnetic field, harnessable by placing a stationary coil around it. If there;s a discharge from the pyramid tip surely that could be harnessed too. I'm not an elecrical engineer so I don't know, but there must be some way that can be done relatively easy. If the tip of the pyramid is fine or anyway if the charge available is high it'll arc off it so it surely can be collected? Electrical engineers? This doable?
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #134
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
Ouch!

This is definitely worth trying IMO. Spinning magnetic pyramid as someone stated will result in spinning magnetic field, harnessable by placing a stationary coil around it. If there;s a discharge from the pyramid tip surely that could be harnessed too. I'm not an elecrical engineer so I don't know, but there must be some way that can be done relatively easy. If the tip of the pyramid is fine or anyway if the charge available is high it'll arc off it so it surely can be collected? Electrical engineers? This doable?

With the research I've found and the connection of matterial that is mentioned I would have to agree with you. Once the "How" is determined we will have to worry about the political aspect of keepping the forces at large from stopping the spread and development of the technology.

PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:02 AM   #135
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Skylark-

That was I who mentioned that a moving magnetic field will induce current in a wire. Gregor also pointed out early in the thread that the pyramid is 4 sided while there are only three balls, inferring that there would be torque induced in the pyramid (or the balls) to attempt to line up with one fewer or one extra magnetic field.

So far so good. Easy enough to try it; order some magnetic balls from one of the magnet suppliers, make or order a pyramid magnet. I wouldn't bother with magnetite unless alnico or cast iron won't work; can't see why they wouldn't work and they are easier to obtain. I think one can buy the alnico powder and pour it into a mold, which would be the easiest way to try different pyramid shapes. I'm leaving out the details such as sintering the powder and magnetizing, but those are easy enough to research.

glue the balls down on a flat ring (hot glue), drop the pyramid point-down in the center and see what happens. The pyramid will probably try to fly off or line up and stick to one of the balls. If so, glue a thread to its top point and the middle of its base and try again while holding the threads tight.

Those two experiments should at least tell if something wants to or is going to happen.

The poster Flying Pyramid may or may not be on to something here. This could be something they thought up or dreamed or whatever, but from what I've read I don'tget the impression they have a clue what they are writing about.

Doesn't mean it couldn't work, but the confusion about the pyramid's angles and the cup-shaped machined balls etc make me pretty doubtful about their personal veracity. If this was my baby and I wanted to give it to the world, and I understood it, I would have done a better job.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:07 AM   #136
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Attached Images
File Type: jpg energy_device_concept1.jpg (10.0 KB, 57 views)
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:15 AM   #137
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

another view of a design concept for the frame. My concerns are simplicity while being pleasing to the eyes, also. Any ideas about this concept? Ways to improve it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg energy_device_concept2.jpg (10.7 KB, 53 views)
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:21 PM   #138
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
I'm trying to see all of this in my mind's eye and it appears very realistic...I think I remember somewhere that magnets can be used for healing illnesses as well.
Q link braclets are made with magnets you will find alot of avid golfers and tennis players wearing them
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:50 AM   #139
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Looks good to me, khephran. That's the concept as I envision it. What I would add to the idea:

The frame needs to be an easily available non-magnetic material; plastic, even wood; if metal, aluminum would be a good choice.

The pyramid would need to be held in position from its bottom point as well. An aluminum rod epoxy-glued to the tip would do that. It needs to be free to rotate. The simplest way to do that would be to put a point on the ends of its supporting rods and have the points resting in a little cone-shaped cup that could be oiled or greased.

The pyramid should also have a means of adjusting it up or down, closer to or further away from the balls. That's a little trickier to do unless the pyramid was drilled through its length and had a set-screw tapped into it to lock it in place on the rod, or a ring and set-screw glued to the base. Another idea would be to have the rods supporting the pyramid going through ball bearings, with a locking collar at each end that could be loosened and moved, once again to be able to adjust it up and down.

I'm also wondering about the N-S magnetic fields of the pyramid; assuming N is down on the pyramid, and N is up on the balls, would it just float or would it try to spin? What effect would steeper sides have? Could the pyramid be made so that the sides alternated N-S-N-S? Would that do anything?

Understand that I'm just thinking out loud here. Hopefully one of the other readers is actually trying this out.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:52 AM   #140
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
There is no such thing as free energy.

Even if this theory was sound and worked, you'd have costs in setting it up and initiating it. From the mining and refining of the materials needed, to the professionals needed to plan how it works, to the building of the devices needed, to replicating it all over the world.

Like anything, you've got costs to meet, oh and wages to pay, therefore, you'd need to "sell" your free energy to be able to make the money to enable you to get it out there.

Wind energy is free. Wind costs nothing. But the turbines do!

NOTHING on this earth is free and nothing ever will be because we cannot live with out buying, selling, bartering and trading.
Could I suggest that this is "old-slave-world" thinking. I do not mean to be derogatory here, but if we are to move forward, TRULY move forward, don't we need to break all the old paradigms that were set in place for our enslavement. Why aren't we looking at the "Project Venus Model". Why do we base something as seemingly radicle as what Flying Pyramid has posted here on old paradigm thinking?. Why are will still thinking in monetary terms? Of what use are we, as a so-called "ground-crew" (and please excuse my scepticism on this ground crew thing) if we cannot band together, each with their different talents and use this site for what it is meant? I am no physicist but I can build things. Some-one else can draw plans, some-one else can do machining.........get my drift? Why are we not rather concentrating on being positive and figuring out why this CANNOT work, rather than why it can. If we are going to take this whole ground crew philosophy seriously, may I suggest we rethink why we are here and actually start to work in unity for the good of all?

Love, Light and peace to all.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #141
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Just got done reading through all of this and it's quite fascinating. Especially since I have been doing experiments and researching magnetism in my spare time for a few years now.

Any reason there have been no further posts in this thread since december? Did everyone give up and did FP leave us?
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #142
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Flying Pyramid is long gone plus most others in this thread, mostly due to the forum going to subscription. I don't think he actually gave us all the info either, which I really don't understand. If I had an idea or if I was a whistleblower I'd play the whole song, not just a few notes.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #143
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

It's sad that a mere $5 can keep people away.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #144
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Yes Flying Pyramid is long gone plus most others in this thread, mostly due to the forum going to subscription. I don't think he actually gave us all the info either, which I really don't understand. If I had an idea or if I was a whistleblower I'd play the whole song, not just a few notes.

And thats what makes you one of the good guys my friend

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:54 PM   #145
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #146
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Here is interesting guide to free energy plus blue prints

http://www.zoeken.nl/?vid=l872101665...y=13&where=web

It should be 20584 Kb long
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:54 AM   #147
Legend
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmmm,
This all seems very hard to believe,
I skipped threw the info and i do have a few questions,

Like, I heard magnetite doesn't repel? how else does it levitate?
I heard it's weak?
Magnetite is hard to find because it has no commercial use,
Though i now have a big chunk of it heading my way thanks to contacts,

Also what type of magnets are we using for the ball magnets?
Are they perfect Spheres?
If there is a choice, How are they magnetized?

Are the ball magnets suspended in the air on poles, or some type of holder?

Which way do the ball magnets face? North and South pole of the ball magnet?

So many questions,
Though not many answers,
I ask you to please help me out here,

Because unlike a lot of other people here i have magnetite that i can obtain, i know a guy who can machine it perfectly, to the perfect Millimeter.

I'm only 15,
Though i am very interested in this,
Thus why i signed up

I know not with what weapons world war III will be fought,
but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-- Albert Einstein.
Truth, Peace, Love, Freedom.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #148
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

hello, hello
its been ages since I've been on here!
been off Avalon as have been very busy of late.
I have ordered magnets at long last to try this out so they will be arriving in the next week or so and I will give this a try.

However, I am pretty confident this will work.
I've been looking at a lot of videos of magnet motors on youtube and the principal is simple and sound. Also been reading a lot about Tesla and in one book is a quoted admission by Hyundai engineers that yes a magnet motor based on a stator and rotor with different spacings (as would be the case in this set up) is absolutely a thing that works, only its been repressed by the usual suspects and they are not allowed to try it out in a car.
Have a look at the magnet motor thread in this section of Avalon, there's loads of them, working and everything.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #149
Legend
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Though Skylark, Magnetite is what you need. Are you going to use magnetite, Are you making the pyramid concept?
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #150
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
hello, hello
its been ages since I've been on here!
been off Avalon as have been very busy of late.
I have ordered magnets at long last to try this out so they will be arriving in the next week or so and I will give this a try.

However, I am pretty confident this will work.
I've been looking at a lot of videos of magnet motors on youtube and the principal is simple and sound. Also been reading a lot about Tesla and in one book is a quoted admission by Hyundai engineers that yes a magnet motor based on a stator and rotor with different spacings (as would be the case in this set up) is absolutely a thing that works, only its been repressed by the usual suspects and they are not allowed to try it out in a car.
Have a look at the magnet motor thread in this section of Avalon, there's loads of them, working and everything.
In case that you are successful in making such device. It would be great if you can share it to the world. Plan for a full disclosure and get as much detail out as possible so that others can easily duplicate.
Although we can make no real money out of this invention, it is served as a very good tool to wake people up. Once the knowledge is wide spread, it is just a matter of time that the system start to fall apart.

Good luck
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote