Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

this is OLDER material from 2005. i did not find it here in Avalon after a quick search so don't attack if this turns out to be a repost.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The...ument_metadata

this writing is similar in character to a thread posted by Hidden_Hand on the ATS forum recently. in the HH thread i believe mention is made of the above thread but HH claims it to be somewhat outdated. anyway i found the HH thread interesting and this 2005 thread also seems to be of the same ilk.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
this is OLDER material from 2005. i did not find it here in Avalon after a quick search so don't attack if this turns out to be a repost.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The...ument_metadata

this writing is similar in character to a thread posted by Hidden_Hand on the ATS forum recently. in the HH thread i believe mention is made of the above thread but HH claims it to be somewhat outdated. anyway i found the HH thread interesting and this 2005 thread also seems to be of the same ilk.
Yes this thread has been discussed before,but i took another look and re read all info.
It is interesting though.
Not sure what to make of it, he certainly has some knowledge but is it true Hm! as he puts it we all have to look inside ourselves not to others knowledge, i think he is telling us something there!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Yes this thread has been discussed before,but i took another look and re read all info.
It is interesting though.
Not sure what to make of it, he certainly has some knowledge but is it true Hm! as he puts it we all have to look inside ourselves not to others knowledge, i think he is telling us something there!
thank you Jacqui, i wonder if you have the links to the threads where it was discussed because i would enjoy reading the responses.

"I think he is telling us something there" too Jacqui. in fact this work and the one by hidden hand seem to be about the only works that resonate with me in pretty much any circumstances and challenges that i apply them too... in other words i have found nothing to negate their wisdom. as you alluded they all rely heavily upon self introspection (which i suspect can be a compliment to self reliance) to sort out the matters of this life.

i dunno... i really think these writings have some inevitable/universal/cosmic truths in them. another truth is that they are easier to read than to put into practice each and every second.

i would like to post a quote from the document because after reading it i thought how apropos to a current situation observed, for example, here each and every day:

"Do not waste energy waiting for events, being generic and inanimate, your stay will only be
extended.
I might add this which may sound contrary to what I said but read carefully:
When masses are made to believe something negative, they may create what they did not want,
which is how for instance the "NWO" like you people name it, works.
You are believing it is taking shape, so it will take shape and theorists are major players in
helping this taking shape by bombarding you with "facts" that it is taking shape.
Claiming you are giving in power everyday, and they control you more...while in reality you are
in full control.
So the people who are "waking up" to it are the ones who are creating it.
Visualization also works that way around.
But I repeat, even if these things would happen your duty towards the One and yourself still stays
the same."

thanks for the response Jaqui

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 12-08-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #4
suterlaben
Avalon Senior Member

I also found these two things to be very insightful, and they each resonated very strongly with me (especially the recent one by Hidden_Hand, I believe his is probably more accurate as he states). I was happy to be able to have one of my questions answered by H_H as well because I had just read the Insider thread a few weeks previous. I had been saying to myself that it would be really great if this happened again and I was able to be a part of it.

And then it did happen. Funny how that worked out so well.

Frankly I'm surprised more people haven't really acknowledged this. This changed my views drastically as now I feel like the true power structure is different from what everyone thinks it is (and it confirmed my long suspicion that there was a higher faction at work, above the so-called "Illuminati" which is much more complex and sophisticated than we realize). Also, I now get the sense that a lot of these doom and gloom predictions by Project Camelot interviewees/sources and people like Alex Jones, etc. is really designed to ratchet up differences in polarity, and they are only likely to occur if we allow ourselves to believe that they will. Those who make these predictions don't realize that they are literally helping to create what it is that they are against. Not to mention that they rarely come true to the full extent, if at all. How long has Dr. Deagle been talking about nuclear wars and releasing of viruses, saying that we just months away from total chaos and misery? Since 2006 at least. Probably earlier. And how many times has Alex Jones been wrong? Bill Cooper did a great broadcast exposing Jones' fear mongering and outright absurd claims before his unfortunate death. Also ever notice how Dr. Deagle talks about all these ways to live healthy, yet the guy doesn't look like he practices what he preaches? I personally don't trust him.

I found that the core message from Hidden_Hand really had no disadvantages to it. Whether he is who he says he is (although I do believe that he is, based on the nature of his entire presentation), the fact is you can't go wrong by "working on yourself" and fostering a harmonious relationship with all other souls and life around you. Pretty cool message, and it's coming from someone who claims to be part of the Lucifer Group Soul. Fascinating.

Not to mention he verifies much of what David Wilcock has said (I always thought Wilcock was pretty sharp, but not perfect of course), as well as some other things by other interview subjects on Camelot. AND he confirms the testimony of Svali, that she was indeed part of the "extended Family."

I'm going to e-mail Bill and Kerry and ask them to read both of these carefully and see if it forces them to rethink some things.

I would suggest all others who see this do the same. I think everyone who follows this stuff ought to at least give it a chance (though many will surely reject it), as it provides what may be the most direct evidence of and possibility of interaction with the highest level of power on the planet. And who knows, maybe if enough interest is generated then they'll speak up again. After all, H_H did say that they may be able to do so again soon, depending on "certain circumstances" or something to that effect. Just remember, for people new to this particular bit of info, there's A LOT of important stuff embedded deep within these threads, so you must read all of it before you start to make judgments. Many questions are answered.

Cheers
suterlaben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:50 PM   #5
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

suterlaben:
"Frankly I'm surprised more people haven't really acknowledged this."

i too was rather stunned how this info amounted to what seemed like a 'flash in the pan' as some people say. i thought that many forums like this one and ATS, for example, would be discussing this much more. i was rather taken back by the seeming lack of interest.

suterlaben:
"This changed my views drastically as now I feel like the true power structure is different from what everyone thinks it is (and it confirmed my long suspicion that there was a higher faction at work, above the so-called "Illuminati" which is much more complex and sophisticated than we realize)."

my 'views' became better organized and seemingly more logical after reading this too. it resonated deeply with me and laid much of my confusion to rest.

suterlaben:
"I found that the core message from Hidden_Hand really had no disadvantages to it."

i could find no disadvantages either no matter what situation or context they are viewed in.

suterlaben:
"Pretty cool message, and it's coming from someone who claims to be part of the Lucifer Group Soul. Fascinating."

that was one jaw-dropping revelation for me too. surprisingly i was not 'turned off' by it i suspect due to the core truths (which prevail on their own merit) inherent in the message. also, this truth is not revealed until one is almost finished with the thread. the hidden_hand character stated clearly that it is the message that counts not the messenger. if the message rings true then does the messenger matter?

suterlaben:
"...there's A LOT of important stuff embedded deep within these threads, so you must read all of it before you start to make judgments. Many questions are answered."

a particular beauty i found is that the threads are short and concise but their depth is amazing. indeed most questions seem to get addressed. each time i reread the threads i discover that their intent is deep and subtle. each reading of them adds another shade of understanding for me.

HH claims that to date the RA material is the most accurate information available, maybe 85-90% true so he states. i found that the RA material is MUCH slower reading but compliments the messages from HH & Insider well. the HH & Insider messages seem to be the abridged version of RA.

HH also mentions a discourse from 1999 but i have not found anything on it thus far. do you have any insight regarding this?

thank you

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 12-09-2008 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:26 AM   #6
suterlaben
Avalon Senior Member

No, I haven't really tried to find those. I believe that H_H stated that both the 1999 and 2003 discourses had been removed because they were causing too much controversy within the communities that they were given too. I can understand that. Much the same happened in 2005 and in this recent case as well. H_H also said that the information in these cases were flawed at times because those who were giving it were not in possession of the "bigger picture." He said it wouldn't be right to direct us there now, since more accurate and up-to-date information is available. Again, makes sense to me.

What I find interesting is how in every instance these messengers appear, speak in a very specific fashion (which is very similar in each case and suggests that they operate from a unified philosophy), then they leave. If this were a hoax, you'd think that someone would have admitted it by now. Also, it's been occurring periodically within the "conspiracy" community for almost 10 years now. That's some serious dedication, if these are merely hoaxes.

For those who have not seen it, here is a link to the collated topic from ATS, the discourse given by the one who called himself Hidden_Hand:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

I hope something like this occurs again soon. And like you Koyaanisqatsi, I was not put off by this information. Instead, I feel somewhat enlightened.

I wonder if more people within this community will catch on to these "revelations," perhaps enough just didn't see it. It is sensitive, though. I have a feeling that as further events unfold in the next few years, more and more people will begin to give a fairer assessment of the information given by Insider and Hidden_Hand, as well as whoever may follow them.

Time will tell.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #7
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suterlaben View Post
I hope something like this occurs again soon.
i hope so too. a question i would like to ask is what their thoughts are on the Handbook for the New Paradigm series.

and suterlaben
Old 12-09-2008, 03:40 AM   #8
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I hope something like this occurs again soon. And like you Koyaanisqatsi, I was not put off by this information. Instead, I feel somewhat enlightened.

I wonder if more people within this community will catch on to these "revelations," perhaps enough just didn't see it. It is sensitive, though. I have a feeling that as further events unfold in the next few years, more and more people will begin to give a fairer assessment of the information given by Insider and Hidden_Hand, as well as whoever may follow them.

Time will tell.
These are 2 of the most interesting docs I have read in a very long time. I've been away from the forum for awhile, life interevened and much has changed. So, it's great to be back and see something as facinating as these.

They do not put me off either but cause me to ponder deeply.

Many of us at this and other forums know that what we see in this world is not real, so we go looking for the truth. So, it has always been. There is much distraction and much to mislead. We go off again in another direction. These havn't changed either.

So, what these 2 write about is compelling and brings me back to inner inquiry.

I don't think they are the same person. Altho much of what they say is close, the tone is dissimilar. Another thing that comes to mind most immediately is they disagree about who and what Yahweh is. Also, Insider seems to discount the 2012 "Harvest" event and never even touches on the Ra material as does H_H. Insider, unlike his family, eats food he grows from his greenhouse and H_H lives underground with his family.

Insider is much more somber and distant, H_H becomes warmer in tone after a time, indicating that he has become fond of some of the questioners. They don't have the same spelling errors either .

Both, however, emphasize strongly that each individual is entirely responsible for their life and it's outcome no matter the levels of control that are present that we experience. H_H says calls it catalyst and Insider calls everyting we encounter a tool.

The interview with James of the Wingmakers presents an entirely different world view. I haven't finished it so won't comment further. But, so far it's interesting. The breathing exercise he gives is an old Yogic practice that actually works quite well. I have forgotten to use it for years now. Imagine that

Well, much to ponder.

Does anyone find this a wake up call, so to speak?
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:47 AM   #9
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i hope so too. a question i would like to ask is what their thoughts are on the Handbook for the New Paradigm series.
My thoughts on it are mixed. I've read the 1st and 2nd but don't want to read any more as it scares the **** outta me. That gives me pause so I don't return. GG's attitude rather puts me off. He seems entirely too cheerful about the chaos and horror comming in the future from his purportedly safe South America location.

It's all too strange for me...
Old 12-09-2008, 04:23 AM   #10
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
GG's attitude rather puts me off. He seems entirely too cheerful about the chaos and horror comming in the future from his purportedly safe South America location.
gg's affect does not sit well with some. he stated that when people hear him speak and then read the books they will know he did not write them. i agree. Insider, Hidden_Hand, and the Handbooks bespeak of personal responsibility and discontinuing our victim mentality. i found that encouraging.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:00 AM   #11
IronWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
My thoughts on it are mixed. I've read the 1st and 2nd but don't want to read any more as it scares the **** outta me. That gives me pause so I don't return. GG's attitude rather puts me off. He seems entirely too cheerful about the chaos and horror comming in the future from his purportedly safe South America location.

It's all too strange for me...

i agree..!! you know.. i thought i had it all figured out.. well atleast a glimpse of the 'bigger picture' ..but now.. i too am very confused...

=(
Old 12-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #12
Nebula

Quote:

For those who have not seen it, here is a link to the collated topic from ATS, the discourse given by the one who called himself Hidden_Hand:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

Suterlaben, thanks for providing the link to the complete Hidden_Hand discourse. He gives such a clear look into the big picture but from his perspective as a Luciferian. Notheless, there are many universal truths he spoke about and even went further. If one is open minded enough and this truths resonate within, you will grasp and understand alot of it. ..... I think this link and subject matter should rightly belong in the Spirituality thread!.. The best read i have had in a long time!

Last edited by Nebula; 12-09-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thank you Jacqui, i wonder if you have the links to the threads where it was discussed because i would enjoy reading the responses.

"I think he is telling us something there" too Jacqui. in fact this work and the one by hidden hand seem to be about the only works that resonate with me in pretty much any circumstances and challenges that i apply them too... in other words i have found nothing to negate their wisdom. as you alluded they all rely heavily upon self introspection (which i suspect can be a compliment to self reliance) to sort out the matters of this life.

i dunno... i really think these writings have some inevitable/universal/cosmic truths in them. another truth is that they are easier to read than to put into practice each and every second.

i would like to post a quote from the document because after reading it i thought how apropos to a current situation observed, for example, here each and every day:

"Do not waste energy waiting for events, being generic and inanimate, your stay will only be
extended.
I might add this which may sound contrary to what I said but read carefully:
When masses are made to believe something negative, they may create what they did not want,
which is how for instance the "NWO" like you people name it, works.
You are believing it is taking shape, so it will take shape and theorists are major players in
helping this taking shape by bombarding you with "facts" that it is taking shape.
Claiming you are giving in power everyday, and they control you more...while in reality you are
in full control.
So the people who are "waking up" to it are the ones who are creating it.
Visualization also works that way around.
But I repeat, even if these things would happen your duty towards the One and yourself still stays
the same."

thanks for the response Jaqui
Yes point taken there i think!
I will try and find the link for you it as an old thread.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:16 PM   #14
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
i agree..!! you know.. i thought i had it all figured out.. well atleast a glimpse of the 'bigger picture' ..but now.. i too am very confused...=(
Ah well...no way to figgure it all out. Or even just a little.

Perhaps all we can do is realize that and spend time in contemplation / meditation and then putting our understanding into whatever thoughts and actions seems right.

We read such materials as the Urantia Book, the Kolbrin, A Course in Miracles, the Christian / Jewish holy books, the Bagavad Gita, the Eightfold Path, the writings of WingMaker James, the wisdom of the Maya and 2012, the Law of One by Ra, the Abraham Hicks books, HiddenHand, Insider...

There are some teachings that agree in all of them. But the one pervading consistancy is that in their fundamental frame of reference, they disagree.

Like some of the PC interviewees; "Nibiru is comming.", "Nibiru is not comming.", "There will be a war with Iran.", "There will not be a war with Iran." etc....

Perhaps that's by design? If you read H_H or Insider, they seem to imply that it's by design. The joke's on us.

It's all good. That doesn't mean I'm going to read any more of GG or listen to Bill Deagle. They both seem to be very sincere and believe deeply in what they're saying but it doesn't seem to do anything for me. If it works well as impetus for others, good. Go for it.

So, we find something that resonates with us and stick to it. Turn off the tv and find the truth within and follow it as far as it takes us.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it, she said as she blissfully sipped her coffee ...
Old 12-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #15
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Suterlaben, thanks for providing the link to the complete Hidden_Hand discourse. He gives such a clear look into the big picture but from his perspective as a Luciferian.
His perspective as a Luciferian seems to be quite different that the one most of us understand. Do you suppose there are several types of Luciferians?

What I have usually thought of when I hear about Luciferians is, among other things, people participating in blood rites. Perhaps these are the lower levels H_H mentions that are presented with and follow the negative teachings.

From his entirely different frame of reference, as part of the group soul of Lucifer, as he describes it, there is no comparison.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:46 PM   #16
Nebula

Robyn,

I suppose this is good example of how our understanding and perspective is so limited and narrow! So we humas have been led to believe luciferians are pure evil beings out to control our energy, feed and appeal on our negative aspect!

I agree, we humans, don't have the bigger picture on what is happening around us and the the higher dimensions! I'm glad Hidden_Hand opened my eyes towards the bigger picture, and yet we have more to learn. They the luciferians are playing their role, (even though evil or negative) within earth or other 3rd dimensional realities to serve the greater good.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #17
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

here is the previous thread regarding this subject. it predates me, apologies for the repost.

thanks Jacqui for helping me find it

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...+speaks&page=1
Old 12-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #18
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Robyn,

I suppose this is good example of how our understanding and perspective is so limited and narrow! So we humas have been led to believe luciferians are pure evil beings out to control our energy, feed and appeal on our negative aspect!

I agree, we humans, don't have the bigger picture on what is happening around us and the the higher dimensions! I'm glad Hidden_Hand opened my eyes towards the bigger picture, and yet we have more to learn. They the luciferians are playing their role, (even though evil or negative) within earth or other 3rd dimensional realities to serve the greater good.
Yes, so it seems. We must be an exceedingly primitive race with a correspondingly limited understanding. No wonder we act as we do.

I was and still am pondering what H_H said. More so than Insider, but still taking much of what he said into consideration, esp the quote above.

One of the things that H_H said that is worth considering is that between physical lives we all get together with each other and our guides and teachers and talk about the "game" and how well each of us played our parts, both positive and negative. It reminds me of some books I have read on just that subject.

I have the book under the bed or somewhere and will get it out later. The author is a doctor that became interested in this area when his patients began describing life between lives. He hypnotised quite a few to try and get a better picture and found the feedback to be fairly consistant.

Also, some people become very negative and require seperation and counseling. Others are too upset by events that happened to them - such as war - and require something similar to help remove the negative energy they carried with them.

Some party, so to speak, as they are long time friends, and then simply plan the next lifetime and one will agree to play the bad guy and provide the catalyst or tool for a "soul-group mate" to help that one learn to respond in a positive way rather than negative.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

This insider blog was posted on this forum earlier I recall. Perhaps just a few months ago. I did not care for some of the answers he gave at the time. I walked away from it. I re-read it again in its entirety. This time I have pause to ponder his answers.

I find that much of what this insider is saying is congruent with what James said in his latest written interview about the Wingmakers. The insider said that the Earth is a prison and worse. This is nearly exactly what James has described also. We are in a prison that we have no idea how far reaching it is. Indeed, it is worse than we have thought. James said that the prison extends even beyond our physical death. That concept is a big whammy is it not? There is no escape until we realize solely through and only through our own selves that the salvation and release from this prison is entirely up to ourselves individually. That is the main message and knowledge that this insider and James has passed on to us.

What's unsettling about what James and this insider says is that what we think is true is really not. In fact, it may be the total opposite. We have our comfort zones where we feel we have a handle on things. We believe that certain things in history are correct. We are finding out now that perhaps everything we were ever taught to know is a complete fabrication and lie. Members of this forum and people that follow Project Camelot are perhaps better prepared to handle revelations that shake the foundations of our reality. But, as we go deeper into the rabbit hole, it is nonetheless unsettling to confront that even as much as we may be ahead of the curve relative to the general populace in terms of insight beyond the mainstream, we still must grapple with knowledge that will shake most of us to the core. Not that long ago I prayed that the truth of our world and existence be revealed. I see that the saying of being careful what you wish for because it may come true is indeed at work. My paradigms are being stretched lately. It's good. As I ponder the words of James and this insider I try to remain in an emotionally neutral position. It does take an effort and a choice to be neutral and not be reactive. I think it's fair to say that there are more things in store for us that will be revealed and it probably will not be knowledge we want to hear. It will go against the grain of our beliefs and shake up our comfort zones. I want to eventually gain freedom. Bring it on.
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:46 AM   #20
suterlaben
Avalon Senior Member

I'm happy to see this topic expanding to some people who hadn't read the materials before.

I read the Insider material again, and I feel like there are definitely some errors in there. Hidden_Hand stated that he estimated it was about 60% correct because Insider did not have the full picture, as he is from a minority group
(by Insider's own admission) within the Family. I thought that was fascinating. I wonder how these minority groups form? Perhaps from inter-family differences? I have a lot of questions to ask these people. I am choosing to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe their stories. But that's only because it resonates, and I am aware that anything could be disinformation. Take it all with a grain of salt, as they say. Although maybe I'm taking this with a slightly larger grain of salt.

But I've been "working on myself" to use H_H's terminology. You can't really go wrong there.

A question to think about. H_H notes that the Power Lines of the Family are not "surface dwellers." Most have taken this to mean that they live underground. But is it also possible they have their own craft orbiting the planet? They must be incredibly advanced and have access to the best technology. Maybe its a combination of the two? The "surface" exists between the atmosphere and the underground. I just wonder if maybe some UFO sightings (probably very few relative to all that are seen) are the Family monitoring us. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas about that.

As a side note, I am hoping to keep this thread at the top of the discussion boards. I really think this is something important that was over the heads of a lot of people who should have taken notice.

But, I will always admit, I could be wrong.

Cheers

^they need an emoticon with a nice mug of beer instead of coffee.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:51 AM   #21
suterlaben
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just gonna add that H_H stated that while the Orion Group and some Reptilians are present around Earth at this time, they "are of no particular threat" to us. I wonder if that means MOST sightings of UFO's are human (either Power Lines Family, Earth-based Illuminati Family, or government craft). I definitely think some are extraterrestrial in origin, but I'm starting to believe that more than we think are coming from our own species' hidden power structure.

What do you guys think?

I have more thoughts on H_H's take on ET's (in comparison to some PC interviewees and people like Alex Collier) but I'm going to save them for later because I have to go.

Keep the chatter going.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:35 AM   #22
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Interesting material, could have some truth, seems to confirm parts of this article:

http://www.geocities.com/aryannews/news000016.htm

Last edited by isotelesis; 12-10-2008 at 07:19 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #23
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello guys,

I am glad that the information posted by hidden_hand on ATS is again a topic here of discussion.

For those who are interested in an older thread regarding H_H, here is the link:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6155

Keep posting your thoughts!

Namaste

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:15 AM   #24
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

I found this q/a particularly interesting and helpful. This does not sound like a raging, hate filled, demonic monster -- if HH is indeed who s/he says s/he is. (Seems like a masculine tone to me so I'll say he). It's interesting, ok, rather mind blowing, that he might well be.

I have probably found this quote below the single most insightful thing so far. It helps me to understand the answers to some of the questions I've asked:

"Do you respond to Negativity with more Negativity? Has fighting fire with fire ever worked for you? Or do you choose to see the Negativity as the tool that it is, and recognize that it is offering you an opportunity? I will honour your Free Will to think and discover for yourself what that opportunity is."

>>I am glad. It is the probably the singlemost important thing that I have shared.

Unfortunately, its connotations also alleviate the 'NWO' of most accusations.

>>That depends upon your perspective. Does it alleviate the Negativity we have perpetuated? No. Does it alleviate the pain and suffering we have caused, and are causing upon the planet? No.
Does it alleviate that we are closing our End Game scenario, and soon to openly come out and offer publically to "save" the failing political and financial institutions with our esteemed Leadership? No.
Does that mean that you should give into and feed the Negativity? No.
Does it alleviate that we will have to spend a Cycle in Karmic restitution, to balance this lifetime of overt Negativity? No.

Does it mean that you should use the Negativity as the tool that it is, to show you that which you are not? Yes.

Remember, always, that this is a beautiful Game that we are playing here and co-creating together, with our Infinite Creator. And that "off stage" (between lives) we are the very best of friends, and that no one really "dies" and no one really "suffers", except in the Game. The Game is not Reality. Reality is Reality, and you have the Power to Express your Reality within the Game, once you have learnt how to do so.

This one resonates also:

An extremely basic concept but one I'd so far managed to overlook. Unfortunately, for those of us who love our Earthly existence (or rather, the potential it has), it's rather difficult to come to terms with a concept whereby suffering and slavery are as natural as love and happiness and that only after this Earthly existence can we ever be free.

>>I understand. Our job is to provide the Catalyst. Your's is to use it. Can you look beyond what your eyes are showing you, to find and express Love and Happiness in a world of Fear and Distress? If you can, you will be as a Beacon of Light into the Darkness. Will you succumb to the Darkness, or will you stand and shine your Divine Inner Light? Only you can make that decision for yourself.

Think about this: If the One Infinite Creator, is Infinite, and has created everything that Is (which It is, and It has), then does the Infinite Creator not reside within all things?

When you can see the Divine spark of the Infinite Creator, even within those who would mean you harm, the strong grip of the illusion will begin to lose it's power over you.

"Love your 'enemies', and pray for those who persecute you".

It's also interesting that he uses "It" rather than "He" or "She" for the Infinite Creator, thus depersonalizing It and making the point that It isn't a person.

Oops, gotta go, back later...
Old 12-11-2008, 06:04 AM   #25
Forty-two
Avalon Senior Member

In 1995 at the Solar Heart Conference, Drunvelo told the audience that
we (humanity) were all part of the Lucifer Rebellion. So maybe HH is just one of us...riding the bus...

I find its all fitting together - once you get over everything you know is wrong - the GG books, the James interview and HH all have a number of points in common.
Check out the Discourses on Lyricus...some variation with HH by James ie we are not "going home" we are all outward bound (for infinity, as near as I can figure) once we slip these earth-bonds.
Forty-two is offline   Reply With Quote