Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default KRYSTHA LA ascension, magis, rishis, etc Q & A

My Bendhi teacher has suggested that I share my unofficial experiences with you, to clarify what ascension really is and explain what are the options available in the Krystiac worlds

First of all, the fallen worlds are a minute speck in the vastness of source but because we are all created with free will, some beings choose to explore the path of de-evolution, so even though this universe is falling it does not imply that its making a big impact in the whole of creation

Second, we have not been left abandoned, our brothers and sisters from neighbouring universes are helping us and that is the reason why thus far the pole shift that many have been expecting has not happened. Pole shifts are not natural, nor are earthquakes and other violent occurrences that happen by design and instigated by groups of "dragons" or fallen angelic ( more information about this you can read the official disclosure one (summary one and two) from the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order Guardian Alliance in their website www.azuritepress.com and voyager II book)

There are three Krystiac races that are from three different universes that are assisting all life forms here that wishes to continue in their re-evolution Kristiac path of ascension, it is called the Krystal River Cooperative. Should you wish to contact them directly, (which anyone can) you must engage in the Krystal River Prayer http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...nd_invocat.htm, In this moment and due to the events that have happened in the last 10 years the whole of the Universe is being evacuated. This evacuation will last for aproximately 220 years more where the gates to the Krystiac worlds will be closed

All life forms, including Illuminati descendants or any other beings that have engaged in anti Krystiac practices are welcome to resume their path, there is no judgement. There are few exceptions that are mentioned in the summaries but those apply to people that have undegone Complete metatronic reversal, which are very few on Earth. Yet there are impending events that will occur in 2012 for which we must prepare in order to keep our ascension and eternal life potential appart from helping the planet stabilize its energies in order to avoid serious Earth changes

In universes, galaxies, solar systems or planets that are not fallen, it is natural for all life forms to "ascend" or embody the totality of your being automatically, which means that other than receiving the normal training that all life forms will receive, should they choose to follow this path, people just have to carry on with their daily activities, which includes a lot of singing, dancing, music and creativity. Krystic life forms are mostly bretharian (that can not be done in Earth presently due to distortions in the light field) or in some cases fruitarian, there is no need to work (in the Earth sense) but most people choose to engage in activities that are of their taste and capabilities.

Because most life forms achieve their avatar (4 harmonic universe, dimensions 10, 11 and 12) when they are 33 years (of your Earth years) most beings have the ability of teleportation, shape shifting, manifestation, telepathy and all of those other abilities that you crave and search and are so much look for in Earth but rather difficult to achieve

Life is eternal but you can choose to change form or become an orb or a cloud, whatever your experience wants, provided you respect the laws of reciprocity, cause effect and consequence that preserves the order within the free worlds

There are no hierarchies, no government, no bosses, no money, no private property, no illness, no lies, no death, no poverty, no competition etc. There is free will and egalitarianism which means that every ones voice is consider before a decision is taken by the collective. It's easy, it's telepathic.

Education if free and elective

The information regarding to what happened to our universe has been given to you by the official speakers, but I am willing to answer your questions (to the best of my understanding) regarding the Krystic worlds and the process of ascension provided I do not infringe copywright. So please feel free to ask

In Krystiac Reverent Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: KRYSTHA LA ascension, magis, rishis, etc Q & A

I forgot to say, that whether we choose to do re-evolution which implies the expansion of our being, also called stardust return or

We choose the path of de-evolution (which is the path of most people in this planet) or space dust return

We will all one day go back to source as stardust or space dust

The difference is that Stardust retains the conscioussness and experience and space dust means that one will retur to source dismemberd into tiny parts of conscioussness that do not remember themselves

Source is all and it loves all of its creation whether stardust or space dust

The other thing I have to tell you is that Earth did fight for its ascension but regretfully the seed atom of our Sun, or core gates were blown appart by the fallen races that are intending to use the quanta of this solar system to keep their black hole systen alive. Earth its a consciouss being and even though its falling now has taken the stance that it will not do black hole fall

The evacuation that is taking place will be by slide (transfiguration) traning and not by space ships. There are other possibilities for people that do not believe their bodies can undergo the training that this required

From summary 2
The Illuminati-Elder Force “Alpha-Omega False God-Head” will also discover around 2976 AD that their Master Plan Prime Objective of creating the Death Star Black Hole Universe is also doomed to fail, because in 2976 AD the Parallel Milky Way Alpha Black Hole System explodes — as an energetic consequence to their own actions — even before the Death Star Solar System is created. Eternal-life First-Creation “has a way of taking care of itself…eternally,” and this is why the Cosmos “simply allows”; this is a lesson that Illuminati Fall-groups everywhere would do well to learn. That which is eternal, remains eternal, and that which is not simply eventually destroys itself.
unquote

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-21-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

My heart fills with joy from the extended hands of our Guardians!

Yesterday evening I finally finished reading both of the summaries & am more than halfway through Voyagers II. I am very pleased that you have started this thread as I felt the urgency to do so my "fledgling" self, so thank you.

I've taken the responsibility to pass on this work to a few very close & open minded friends & my husband is hand in hand w/me in this, the acknowledging & acceptance of Guardian guidance.

I do not desire to infringe on copyright and am not sure really how to avoid that, so, to begin with, I quote from the Summary II on their website azuritepress.com: "Genuine “Angelics” and “Ascended Ones” DO exist, but because of the electromagnetic quarantine of the Illuminati Broadcast NET, it is almost impossible to “reach them” from Earth without specialized methods of protected multidimensional communication (that DO NOT involve channeling)."... "The contemporary MCEO teachings will progressively assist individuals who so choose to prepare themselves..." "Such preparations will begin with fostering a personal communicative relationship of “Reciprocal Exchange Contact” ..."Reciprocal Exchange Contact” simply means that the Guardians will assist and interact with only those humans who desire this contact — and who demonstrate this desire by being willing to work with the MCEO teachings the Guardians have provided — to develop skill in Keylontic Communication, and to engage the Bio-regenesis healing that is biologically required"... "The Guardians will reciprocate the degree of effort and sincerity put forth by the human contact; they do not intend to “play our saviors,” but will gladly assist us in “saving ourselves” from mass evolutionary events that we might personally choose to avert if we were empowered to know the difference"

" Information on Reciprocal Exchange Contact, advanced Bio-regenesis and preparing for Transmigration Ascension will be found in our forthcoming book, 2012 – Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening, due for release late summer 2010. New information on the “2012 appointment with destiny,” the Illuminati Master Plan & Atlantean Death Sciences, and the Guardians’ “Ascension-Sliders Load-Out Mission” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-2."

I am at the very beginning, a complete "newbie". I'm not sure yet that I have a question formed, but wanted to show an outline of what I understand to be the vital, initial steps.

1) MUST develop conscious, daily ability to communicate with Soul Matrix (our Spirit) actively petitioning, Inviting our soul family for assistance in strengthening this contact, focus & center on this connection for several minutes each day; asking for assistance in ways one can understand, for knowledge & direction to manipulate the Keylonta codes within our cells for healing & activation of the Intuitive bridge/Intuitive Facility, course of action; release of emotional imprint of traumas. You may request encounter with the Ranthia during meditation or prior to sleep.

Hold focus & consciously project your interdimensional mind into the 4th dimensional field the vision of Freedom & Brotherhood.

2) Practice the Maharic Shield & Amorea buffer

3) Practice Flame body activations

Might you have anything else to offer someone at this new stage of participation? I understand that the Maharic Shield is for protection while engaging multidimensional communication.

Thank you so much.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
My heart fills with joy from the extended hands of our Guardians!

Yesterday evening I finally finished reading both of the summaries & am more than halfway through Voyagers II. I am very pleased that you have started this thread as I felt the urgency to do so my "fledgling" self, so thank you.

I've taken the responsibility to pass on this work to a few very close & open minded friends & my husband is hand in hand w/me in this, the acknowledging & acceptance of Guardian guidance.

I do not desire to infringe on copyright and am not sure really how to avoid that, so, to begin with, I quote from the Summary II on their website azuritepress.com: "Genuine “Angelics” and “Ascended Ones” DO exist, but because of the electromagnetic quarantine of the Illuminati Broadcast NET, it is almost impossible to “reach them” from Earth without specialized methods of protected multidimensional communication (that DO NOT involve channeling)."... "The contemporary MCEO teachings will progressively assist individuals who so choose to prepare themselves..." "Such preparations will begin with fostering a personal communicative relationship of “Reciprocal Exchange Contact” ..."Reciprocal Exchange Contact” simply means that the Guardians will assist and interact with only those humans who desire this contact — and who demonstrate this desire by being willing to work with the MCEO teachings the Guardians have provided — to develop skill in Keylontic Communication, and to engage the Bio-regenesis healing that is biologically required"... "The Guardians will reciprocate the degree of effort and sincerity put forth by the human contact; they do not intend to “play our saviors,” but will gladly assist us in “saving ourselves” from mass evolutionary events that we might personally choose to avert if we were empowered to know the difference"

" Information on Reciprocal Exchange Contact, advanced Bio-regenesis and preparing for Transmigration Ascension will be found in our forthcoming book, 2012 – Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening, due for release late summer 2010. New information on the “2012 appointment with destiny,” the Illuminati Master Plan & Atlantean Death Sciences, and the Guardians’ “Ascension-Sliders Load-Out Mission” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-2."

I am at the very beginning, a complete "newbie". I'm not sure yet that I have a question formed, but wanted to show an outline of what I understand to be the vital, initial steps.

1) MUST develop conscious, daily ability to communicate with Soul Matrix (our Spirit) actively petitioning, Inviting our soul family for assistance in strengthening this contact, focus & center on this connection for several minutes each day; asking for assistance in ways one can understand, for knowledge & direction to manipulate the Keylonta codes within our cells for healing & activation of the Intuitive bridge/Intuitive Facility, course of action; release of emotional imprint of traumas. You may request encounter with the Ranthia during meditation or prior to sleep.

Hold focus & consciously project your interdimensional mind into the 4th dimensional field the vision of Freedom & Brotherhood.

2) Practice the Maharic Shield & Amorea buffer

3) Practice Flame body activations

Might you have anything else to offer someone at this new stage of participation? I understand that the Maharic Shield is for protection while engaging multidimensional communication.

Thank you so much.
That is wonderful Moxi

I could add further

Yes there is a artificial electrostatic grid that has keep us isolated from other beings and also is used as mind control. Planet Earth was implanted with crystal temples in several periods with the aim to stabilize the natural ley lines or electromagnetic grids. During the Luciferian revellion in 25,500BC those temples were seized by the fallen angels to control the planet and the people and it occassioned the first memory wipe out. The thing is that we are interdependant with the planet and receive all information through those grids, that is the natural way of communication between people and planets and between the cosmos. So if someone else is interfering with the grids, the information we receive serves their agenda and not our natural evolution. Hence it is difficult to comunicate with other dimensions because there is static. As far as I understand HAARP (and all other similar installations) and chemtrailing are being used to control the grid

We as angelic humans can reprogram some of the grids to a krystiac pattern.

In order to communicate with Krystal races is recomended that we do the the Krystal River Prayer and the "dialing code" http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...ling_code.html that helps bypass the NET

In the book "2012 Life after Earth" I understand that further explanations will be given on how to engage communication directly with your personal trainer

Much love
Old 01-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

The copyright issue, please feel free to ask any question regarding ascension or Krystiac life, it is that I may not be able to give some answers because the subject have been dealt in a workshop in which case I may give a comment and point to such workshop that is all

Love
Old 01-21-2010, 04:44 PM   #6
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Stardustaquarion,

Thanks for posting this. Just so we are all on the same page, could you please define ascension? I've heard several definitions for it, so it would help to understand.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
Hi Stardustaquarion,

Thanks for posting this. Just so we are all on the same page, could you please define ascension? I've heard several definitions for it, so it would help to understand.

--sjkted
Ascension is a natural birthright of any Krysted being, by that I mean that the person is still conected to Source through their seed atom in the 8th chakra

Ascension happens when we achieve the point of transfiguration in which all the body becames silica based rather than carbon based. This happens by a process call acreetion in which every strand builds up the 12 harmonics of each strand. We build one strand at the time. Most humans have 12 strands of DNA potential. This is the point in which eternal life is achieved for the physical aspect of the anathomy and when there is no longer a potential for fall

Silica as in crystal but not rigid

Beings that have been artificially created and have 5, 10 and 11 strands potential can not undergo ascension unless they are "hosted" or assisted by other beings that have the same capacity or higher

Beings that have underwent monadic reversal, or destruction of the god seed, can not ascend

Animals, crystals and plants are not capable of ascension but they are working their way up in the ascension progression

Love
Old 01-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

www.keylonticdictionary.org
a very worthy site to bookmark

I send you there instead of doing a copy & paste
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #9
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ascension happens when we achieve the point of transfiguration in which all the body becames silica based rather than carbon based. This happens by a process call acreetion in which every strand builds up the 12 harmonics of each strand. We build one strand at the time. Most humans have 12 strands of DNA potential. This is the point in which eternal life is achieved for the physical aspect of the anathomy and when there is no longer a potential for fall

Silica as in crystal but not rigid
Can you actually see a Krysted being as in physical form? If yes how would they look like?

Just curious that's all.
Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virma De Ris View Post
Can you actually see a Krysted being as in physical form? If yes how would they look like?

Just curious that's all.
Yes, the can like us only there is a radiance that emanates from their being; as if a serenity and love were unstoppable

They can also take any form: orbs, crystals, tree, cat, dophin etc They are rather special

There are many Krysted beings that have chosen to come and see us as orbs. They appear as perfect orbs that are luminecent

There are other orbs that are not Krysted but they look somehow imperfect or odd

Love

Tags
ascension, krystic, melchizedek