Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Sol
Avalon Senior Member

Default Attention PLEASE! desinformation war goin'on on Youtube!

There's a censorship and desinformation war goin' on on youtube.
after 20 or so channels of the so called "truthers" movement have seen their accounts suspended or canceled for unknown reasons, at the same time we see a lot of fake accounts poppin' up everywhere and pretending to be "official pages" of some well known people around here.

that´s what NuffRespect posted on his channel today:

"All these fake and cloned channels are being used to smear us genuine truth seekers. This person uses these fake channels to flag our videos and to post racist comments in the hope that people will think the comments are posted by us. It is vitally important that you send this list to YouTube.

COMPLETE FAKE CHANNEL LIST SO FAR - ALL SET UP BY SAME ABUSER:

Jewtubecom
Davidicketubes
MichelChossudovsky's Channel
DaTheorist's Channel (suspect)
nufresprct1
nufffrespects
MossadWatchingAgent's Channel (suspect)
TheArtBellChannel's Channel
MichaelTsarionChanne
TheJimMarrsChannel
Goldkeeper111's Channel
AlanWattChannel
HamzaYusufChannel
JimTuckerChannel
JordanMaxwellChannel
TheZechariaSitchin
ZechariaSitchinChann
WilliamCooperChannel
AlexJonesChannel
starphlo123 (suspect)
TheZechariaSitchin
TexeMarrsChannel
BillCooper
DavidIckeChannel
TheDavidIckeChannel
medi1TV (suspect)
urevidsarecrap (suspect)
KoussKoussKlanIsBack (using your icon Nuff)
EricJonPhelpsChannel
MichaelRiverochannel
TheAlexJones
SheikhKhalidYassin (newest)

We believe these fake channels to be the source of all the recent suspensions.The problem started with the fraudulent David Icke channel, as that is the oldest. We believe the plan was to flag & suspend all the genuine truth channels & replace them with these fraudulent ones, then spread anti-semetic lies & cause dissent. Please help us

All of the fake accounts are in the subscribers box of "JordanMaxwellChannel" and in the subscribers boxes of all the other fake channels.
This person must be on some kind of mad mission to discredit every truth-seeker, from Alex Jones to Michael Tsarion. We must stand strong and report this fraudulent user to YouTube. You can report abuse to YouTube using the link in my channel profile. Click on REPORT ABUSE, etc, until you see the CONTACT US link."

Please, take some minutes to check this.
It's no theory, it's real and happening NOW.
thanks

"We're essentially continuing a system where profits are privatized and ... losses socialized," said Nouriel Roubini, a professor at New York University's Stern School of Business.
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
Sol
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attention PLEASE! desinformation war goin'on on Youtube!

Disinformation, sorry
Old 09-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
Sol
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE

Nufffrespect made a video and posted this:

This has been a tough week for truthseekers on YouTube. An individual has been setting up dozens of fake and cloned YouTube accounts in order to discredit genuine truthseekers and to get their accounts suspended without due cause. This individual has made clones of my channel and has copied my videos, my channel artwork and my profile description. He has done the same to many other genuine YouTube users and has used these clone accounts to post racist and other offensive messages on peoples videos and to their inboxes. He is so arrogant and incompetent that he even brags about his exploits and tells people that he will singlehandedly close down their channels.

I have contacted YouTube about this matter, but they are not likely to do anything unless lots of us complain. Therefore I am relying on all the genuine truthseekers out there to report this matter to YouTube IMMEDIATELY. This is VITALLY important. I have already reported this matter to the police, as this individual has already committed several crimes including Identity Theft, Harrassment, and Copyright Infringement. I urge everyone else to also report this matter to the police so that they can investigate. YouTube will already have logged the IP address of the individual who has created these fake accounts, so there will be no problem in finding out who the person is and bringing them to justice.

Here is a partial list of the fake and cloned accounts that this abusive user has already created:

Jewtubecom
Davidicketubes
MichelChossudovsky
DaTheorist
nufresprct1
nufffrespects
NufffRezpect
MossadWatchingAgent
TheArtBellChannel
MichaelTsarionChanne
TheJimMarrsChannel
Goldkeeper111
AlanWattChannel
HamzaYusufChannel
JimTuckerChannel
JordanMaxwellChannel
TheZechariaSitchin
ZechariaSitchinChann
WilliamCooperChannel
AlexJonesChannel
starphlo123
TheZechariaSitchin
TexeMarrsChannel
BillCooper
DavidIckeChannel
TheDavidIckeChannel
medi1TV
urevidsarecrap
KoussKoussKlanIsBack
EricJonPhelpsChannel
MichaelRiverochannel
TheAlexJones
SheikhKhalidYassin
MoroccoVideos
MossadWatchingAgent
nmopsidn
urevidsarecrap
KimberlyS1999
GeorgeNooryChannel
EricHufschmidChannel
DarylSmithChannel
jteyghjagtyde

To report this to YouTube, please use the following URL:

http://help.youtube.com/support/youtu...

Click on REPORT ABUSE / USER HARASSMENT / PREVENTING UNWANTED COMMUNICATION. And then click on CONTACT US.

You can only use 350 characters when you report to YouTube in this way. Therefore you also need to send emails directly to YouTube from your email account. The addresses to send to are listed below. If you are not sure what to say in your email, I have constructed a complete message for you to send. Just copy and paste the text you see on the webpage at the URL below:

http://www.NufffRespect.Dreamstation.com

If enough of us complain, we can get this abuser banned from YouTube. And if enough of us report this to the police, we can find out who the individual is and we can get them convicted, and hopefully imprisoned, for stealing peoples identities and using those fake identities to carry out harassment.

Please please help if you can. Many thanks.

NufffRespect

abuse@youtube.com
copyright@youtube.com
editor@youtube.com
suggestions@youtube.com
legal-support@google.com
estreich@youtube.com
feliciawill@google.com
jhavens@google.com
missribs@youtube.com

Fax youtube as well: 1-650-253-0001

"We're essentially continuing a system where profits are privatized and ... losses socialized," said Nouriel Roubini, a professor at New York University's Stern School of Business.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:38 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I see in that list Desinfo agents as well Real info chanels.

Very clever MUAHAHAHA
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
Sol
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav
Be serious, investigate and take your own conclusions. Don´t speak in advance or wait until they clone project camelot channel on youtube...
Just reporting that today the mess is still on, a lot of serious people (some of them you know from camelot) are taking this to justice and need HELP.
Some of the accounts are already closed but the other ones are spreading disinformation trough hate, rude and racist posts.
Like it or not, youtube is usefull and worlwide spreadout. Just travel trough threads on this forum.
Peace

Last edited by Sol; 09-21-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:36 PM   #6
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

He is a friend and I have found him to be HONORABLE

He sent that out last night and I did as many as I could.

He did not post disinfo

the names are NOT the names of the people we know

they are VERSIONS of them so as to make youtube believe
they are legit members !

when reading these messages you must see the
dotted i's and crossed t's or misunderstand the messages

every name of that list is a FAKE.

just look up the actual names of those people they
DO use on utube

I know Michael Tsarion a few years and that is
NOT any of his channels

PLEASE ! in this time of reactionary excitement
do NOT jump to conclusions before checking on
what you rush to see,

and maybe its not what your own programmed inner mental filter
wants you to see.

on with fighting censorship

another similar post to follow.

S
seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

NufffRespect
Style: Broadcaster
Last Sign In: 37 minutes ago
Videos Watched: 20,156
Subscribers: 29,206
Channel Views: 576,860BRAND NEW BULLETIN (updated 09-21-2008)

A number of fraudulent channels have been created in the last few weeks - all by the same person. These channels include "AlanWattChannel", "DavidIckeChannel", "JimMarrsChannel", and "TsarionChannel". Please do not subscribe to any of them as they are not who they claim to be. This user is impersonating genuine YouTube users by setting up clone accounts and posting offensive racist messages on people's videos in order to get the genuine users suspended. This is identity theft and harassment.

Please help us out by using the URL below to report this fraudster. All the info you need is on the website below.

http://NufffRespect.Dreamst...

If enough of us report this fraudster to YouTube and to the police, we can get him removed from YouTube as well as convicted in a court of law. Many thanks for your help

The only genuine NufffRespect channels are this one (NufffRespect) and my backup channel, which is NufffRespect2.
Name: Nuff

#15 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - United Kingdom
#9 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Directors - United Kingdom
#77 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Directors
#15 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - United Kingdom
#9 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Directors - United Kingdom
#77 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Directors
#23 - Most Viewed (Today) - United Kingdom
#9 - Most Viewed (Today) - Directors - United Kingdom
#95 - Most Viewed (Today) - Directors
#28 - Most Viewed (This Week) - United Kingdom
#9 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Directors - United Kingdom
#33 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Directors - United Kingdom
#13 - Most Viewed (All Time) - United Kingdom
#5 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Directors - United Kingdom
#60 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Directors
(more) (less)
Old 09-21-2008, 02:30 PM   #8
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol View Post
Ashatav
Be serious, investigate and take your own conclusions. Don´t speak in advance or wait until they clone project camelot channel on youtube...
Just reporting that today the mess is still on, a lot of serious people (some of them you know from camelot) are taking this to justice and need HELP.
Some of the accounts are already closed but the other ones are spreading disinformation trough hate, rude and racist posts.
Like it or not, youtube is usefull and worlwide spreadout. Just travel trough threads on this forum.
Peace

you are right SOL

My channel gets lots of reads and
people find this video there

( I dont post Videos yet)

this is one in my list of FAVS:

Project Camelot interviews Gary McKinnon

Gary McKinnon: Hacking the Pentagon London, June 2006 I caught up with Gary McKinnon in North London on my way back from safari in Kenya. The interview was shot using a hand-held camcorder and uploaded at 4 am UK time, making use of a wireless connection outside of an office building in downtown Birmingham. This is what is known as guerilla filmmaking... We sat in the back of his local pub, in a garden in the late afternoon. Gary is lucid, eloquent and extremely intelligent. He made it clear that the real reason the Americans want to extradite him is not for any damage he has done, for in fact there wasn't any. They are pursuing him is because of what he might have seen. Specifically, documents revealing a list of "Non-terrestrial officers" and off-world cargo operations somewhere out in space, hinting at the real possibility of military activities taking place in relation to other planets. Such a possibility has got to be mind-blowing to the average person who barely grasps that there might actually be aliens from other worlds interacting with earth and governments in the vicinity of our solar system. Key to the whole extradition matter is the issue that there were NO passwords required in order to access this material... and that a relatively unprofessional hacker, self-taught albeit brilliant, would be able, using a dial-up modem, to gain top secret access to NASA files and places as sacrosanct as the Pentagon. To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at support@projectcamelot.org .
(more)(less)

Owner: jagbodhi
Added: November 20, 2007, 10:47 AM
Time: 49:02
Views: 43,143
Rating:
Comments: 345

See how any viewers this has ALREADY reached !

and still getting hits as people like us advertise it
to other fora and our own lists!

youtube has been valuable beyod all expectation

IF this censorship is not stoppped many young people
will have no venu to post their films of INFO and DISSENT.

I am a septuagenerian but this past year I have found
dozens of friends on youtube under 25 years old who I agree
with and love them for carrying on the messages of nineoneone,
FREE energy, health threats , incredible SPIRITUAL films,
and holohoaxes.

They are modern warriors in the final battle for TRUTH

HELP their venu stay free of the likes of liberman
and all he stands for, the NEXT censored VIDEO maybe
ProjectCamelot and our shared hopes and beliefs.

Tyranny is tightening its hold,
stand side by side and hold the line.

Protest to youtube !

Old 09-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #9
Sol
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks S

There's a time for research, there's a time for action.
People gathered around Avalon aren't the only ones concerned about really important matters.
Thousands of people around this world are on a mission fighting against tiranny, making real sacrifices and endangering their lives.
If someone needs help, if you can help, HELP!

Sorry, i'll go outside for a minute...there's someone calling for help

Peace

Last edited by Sol; 09-21-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #10
Shellie
Banned

Alex Jones was on Coast to Coast a few nights ago, and he was talking about the same thing. According to him, Youtube and Google are being pressured from TPTB to have his materials removed, while daily there are up to 500 fake channels/websites being created and linked together which distort his (and others') message. Both Google and YouTube know exactly what is going on, and they are working with him to at least keep his message from being twisted by disinfo agents. But... there is nothing they can do about having to remove his original videos. According to the Patriot Act, anything to do with the 9-11 truth movement is TERRORISM.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote