Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Abortion, Euthenasia, Suicide, and Murder

I just opened a Pandora's Box with a thread on violence. Now I'm opening another one with a thread on Abortion, Euthenasia, Suicide, and Murder. I realize that this is probably one of the most painful and sensitive topics imaginable. But I think it needs to be focused upon at this time. Ethics are supremely important. Responsibility is at the Heart of Ethics....and Responsibility is the Truth Which Sets Us Free.

Abortion, Euthenasia, Suicide, and Murder are all about the willful termination of life. Most of the terminated life involved with these four words are normal and healthy lives. There is a small minority of terminated life which involves horrible medical problems and gross genetic abnormalities...some of which involve unimaginable pain and suffering. I mostly wish to deal with the termination of normal and healthy life. I'm reading a book titled 'How We Die' by Dr. Sherwin Nuland. Hopefully this will help me to properly deal with this difficult subject.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote