Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 11-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Energy revolution!

Hello dear folks,

Several threads here have been lightly discussing the so-called "free energy." We all know intuitively that this is coming from many different directions but the would-be controllers of our dear Mother Earth have done everything possible in their power to suppress it, debunk it, ridicule it, negate it and, in general, keep us totally dependent on fossil fuels and an antequated POWER GRID designed to keep our civilization under an authoritarian jack boot.

Therefore, our entire society is suffering from a severe case of tunnel vision having been severely mind contolled for many generations.

With the election now over, the entire world has taken a BIG breath. A SIGH OF RELIEF has gone up worldwide. Yes, this may be short lived due to the many challenges that lie just ahead, but nevertheless, in this short reprieve of stress and angst, much that is CREATIVE has bubbled to the surface.

OPPORTUNITY folks.

I want to share something VERY hopeful to those here on Project Avalon. We do need to change our focus away from the many dire predictions constantly emerging from those who many consider to be "experts" or "prophets." Arrogant "experts" and "false prophets" actually.

We also need to turn away from the fantastic imaginings of the many sooth sayers and channelers living in "la la land" and begin to focus on GENUINE practical solutions to the problem of dealing with the CONTROL PARADIGM which has long been run by a handful of COWARDLY DESPOTS trying to enslave this planet, for the sake of their own criminality and greed, by controlling, buying and selling the minds and souls of men.

The ONLY power they actually have is the power WE have given them in our BLIND IGNORANCE!

Comon ... let's wake up.

One of the primary methods of this control has been ... ENERGY. We are literally SLAVES to fossil fuels and to a monopolized electrical POWER GRID that has no other purpose other than to keep our civilization IN BONDAGE.

It could have been totally done away with 65 years ago.

Yep.

ITS NOW OVER FRIENDS!

I want everyone here to consider the meaning and power of WATER. Something we have all been carefully trained to take for granted.

I have three links that I want everyone to carefully consider.

http://www.waterfuelconverters.com/

http://www.gasconversionkits.com/ind...FSAUagodnCSFsA

BE SURE and watch the short video in the middle of the page of the last link above!

Who here is able to put all this together??

Here is a challenge: ANYONE -- WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS?? WHAT IS NOT BEING SAID??

And .... WHY is it not being said?? Oh, I think many of you know.

The next VIDEO is for your education. Perhaps the more creative folks among you can instantly recognize the connection between what you learn from this video and the two links I have given above?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59434275921302

Let's get on it folks!

Peace be unto all,

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Energy revolution!

The problem with HHO is the volatility of the gas. It is still being developed and there are good people working hard on this safety aspect.

This link (short video) is also mindblowing in it's potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi4_ifyrUfI

WON'T BE LONG NOW!
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Bob... your'e the man! Self-perpetuation in every arena!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

apparently, my dad,
discovered how to run his car on water,
back in the 40's
i heard, this through his best friend,
when he was near death, last month,
i am going to try to video him,
and, ask him how the heck he did it,
and, get him to draw some diagrams,
maybe, someone should interview him ?
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

The world control paradigm is finished!

They murdered Stan Meyer and Eugene Mallove; however, they couldn't stop what is now occuring.

Here is what will solve the world financial problem:

http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html

Watch the videos on this site! Dr. Greer's Project Orion is alive and well and NASA ALREADY USES THE TECHNOLOGY!
Old 11-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Latest update from the Orion Project:

The World Puja Network (www.worldpuja.org) is hosting an interview with Dr. Steven Greer and Dr. Jan Bravo about the Orion Project this Friday Nov. 14th at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern and again at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern. Interviews are archived. Topics covered include:
  • Update on Stan Meyer equipment – confirmation from a team that it worked and new information about the patents.
  • Exciting discussion about a skilled engineer finally available to work with The Orion Project. His bonefides were discussed in one of the Orion Project weekly messages. AMAZING! Find out more about him.
  • Discussion about how the change in the energy paradigm will jump start the world’s flagging economy.
Hope you can join us!

Edits:

Archived program here

Discussion of this World Puja Network talk in this thread in Camelot/Alternative Science:
Orion Project Breaking News

Last edited by Jnana; 11-14-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

Update on Stan Meyer equipment – confirmation from a team that it worked and new information about the patents

Isn't this always the case? Someone comes-up with a new idea that will re-evolutionize the industry, and instead of spreading the news, we go for a government control patent office and then we have people shutting them down.

Why need a patent if it's free energy?

Also, didn't I read somewhere that all US patents are reviewed by the US Defense first?

Anyways...I get fustrated when the bad guys get there way...Have a good day everyone!
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Julius wrote:
Isn't this always the case? Someone comes-up with a new idea that will re-evolutionize the industry, and instead of spreading the news, we go for a government control patent office and then we have people shutting them down.

So far, most of the people working on free energy have either been 1) in black programs or 2) lone tinkerers/technologists with a limited appreciation of how the real world works. Conventional wisdom is that you get a patent, the world beats a path to your door, and you get rich. They are unaware that 1) patents with national security implications (free energy) can be classified and hidden from the public, that 2) energy companies may buy and shelve their idea, and that 3) they might be killed if they don't go along with 1 and/or 2.

Stan Meyer is dead. Edwin Gray is dead. Numerous others....

What happens if you don't get a patent? Look on the web and you will find THOUSANDS of designs for free energy devices. Which ones work? Which ones don't? They all require a fair amount of skill to build - beyond what the average person is willing and able to do. Put YOUR working design out there and it gets lost in the flood of nonsense already out there. You will immediately be attacked by "debunkers" if your design really works. Then threatened. Then killed.

Try to set up a company and go into production and you will likely find yourself 1) attacked by a fraud lawsuite, 2) threatened, or 3) dead. Oh, by the way, you will need millions or tens of milliions of dollars to get an energy device for the home engineered and production ready and to pass all of the safety regulations (e.g. UL listing) that such devices must pass to be legally sold in the US. You don't get this sort of money from investors unless you have a patent.

I think there are ways to get around these problems, but it takes a good understanding of the system in place to defeat you, a fair amount of unconventional thinking, a lot of chutzpah, and the right team.

The energy is free, but the devices are not. You still have to pay for the steel, copper, and manufacturing costs. A device to power your home may cost more than a conventional gas powered generator of the same power rating, but you wouldn't have to put gas in it. Ever.

For the transition to happen quickly, the system in place to defeat free energy must be turned against itself somehow. To build these devices in volume will take a big manufacturing facility and a big budget. There's a lot more to it than just having a design that works.

Quote:
Anyways...I get fustrated when the bad guys get there way...Have a good day everyone!
Me too.

Last edited by Jnana; 11-14-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #9
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
Update on Stan Meyer equipment – confirmation from a team that it worked and new information about the patents

Also, didn't I read somewhere that all US patents are reviewed by the US Defense first?

when it comes to this kind of technology, patents are NOT, NOT, NOT the way to go. first of all, of course someone reviews what each patent is for, they're looking for something just like this to come up. when you patent the design for some free-energy system, that gives the opportunity for the gov. to steal the patent or buy the patent from you. in either case they now would have the patent, so of course they will never make it, and throw anyone in jail that has made their own free energy system similar to their patent.

i've heard a few stories about people who make 'free energy' motors in their basement or whatnot...spend countless priceless hours working on a rodin coil-type motor. of course they turn the 'on' switch, they enjoy it for a few hours or a day, only to find the 'men in black' coming to their front door the next day. in which case they steal the motor, of course. TPTB must have some sort of magnetic-field-disturbance-detector. i would advise anyone who is making their own free energy motors or anything that involves the electro-magnetic field being artificially interrupted, to be very very careful. actually, i think you'd be just great if you prepared the 'work room' into a faraday cage: line the floors ceilings and walls with fine wire mesh. this creates a protective shell around you blocking all other electro-magnetic frequencies. (perfect for lab control)

yes 'free' energy required by a patent is totally an oxymoron. what needs to happen is: the percentage of the population who know about free energy, know that it's possible, and know that it's easy to make need to grow exponentially. we need to tell as many people as possible about free energy. that way, when the time comes, EVERYONE will know about free energy, and they will demand that their government give them the rights to it.

if enough people know and want it, the government cannot deny them!
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Herbivore wrote:
what needs to happen is: the percentage of the population who know about free energy, know that it's possible, and know that it's easy to make need to grow exponentially. we need to tell as many people as possible about free energy. that way, when the time comes, EVERYONE will know about free energy, and they will demand that their government give them the rights to it.
Yes! That's an essential part of the solution.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:40 AM   #11
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Hydrogen makes an excellent fuel because it works well as an energy carrier. in fact, hygrogen is so effective at carrying energy that it has been used to power the rockets that are sent to space by NASA since the 1940.

When the space shuttle takes of you will notice that the actual flama is a light blue colour. This colour cames from the hydrogen in the on board rocket.

Hydrogen is used not only to get the shuttle off the ground, but to fuel the space shuttles use a combination of hydrogen and oxygen to create pure distilled water for the crew to drink.

if hydrogen fuel can power a rocket all the way to space, it is difinitely a powerful energy carrier.

Harnessing that energy would create a powerful fuel source.
http://www.ethosfreeenergy.com/disco...rnative-answer
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:31 AM   #12
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone, there is a facebook group for this project, and they need some support, they only have 400 members. Join up to the group and send and invite to your friends, such a noble cause deserves better.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #13
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. There have really been some excellent posts emerge since I was last here.

Yes, the problem has been folks trying to develop the free energy via the old (and very dead) paradigm. That is, start a company, get a patent, get investors, keep the invention SECRET, make millions. That's simply not happening and never will happen because the vested powers that be consider free energy a direct and even a PERSONAL threat to their frauds and criminality.

So, as it turns out, many many creative folks all over the world are now engaged in tinkering according to their knowledge, ability and finances. However, SOME have really been coming up with good stuff. Now, everyone that's hip is sharing EVERYTHING they know as fast as possible to the WHOLE WORLD. And THAT WILL get it done.

What will the power company do when all of a sudden people are no longer using their energy?

It is a very quiet revolution because only those interested in this hear anything about it and the people who have studied and experimented enough to know beyond a doubt that free energy is NOT "impossible" are definitely a miniority who dares to question the status quo and the many years of scientific assumption and disinformation that has shaped our societal thinking.

In my view, this discovery is about learning to think holonomically.

I think the ETIs are challenging us by giving hints for us to figure out on our own. For example, watch these videos.

http://www.cropcircleship.com/

Now, in my opinion, these crop circles are telling us a whole lot more than merely giving us plans for a star ship, although, what they are telling us will undoubtedly lead to that eventually -- after we have transformed a bit in our thinking.

Take a look over at Flying Pyramid's thread here on Avalon entitled, "The Secret of Free DC Energy."

What I want to learn is how to utilize nature's own methods of producing usable energy, such as shape, magnetic fields, vortexes and IMPLOSION technology, biogeosystemics and the knowledge of the ancients.

Here is something interesting. I spent 2006 studying Zecharia Sitchen and his take on the most ancient writings ever found on earth. Several books. In one of them, he talks of information on a Sumerian clay tablet that tells of our Anunnaki ancestors using ... guess what ... WATER AS ROCKET FUEL! Yep. They also used water to push large objects out of the way while traveling through the asteroid belt. A water cannon! Of course, it would instantly freeze into very solid matter in the coldness of space.

According to Sitchen's take on the ancient documents, the Anunnaki used MARS as a way station and REFUELING station since there was flowing WATER there at the time.

And now WATER HAS INDEED been found on Mars.

I think that during the time the Anunnaki were here (starting about 250,000 years ago), they discovered more sophisticated energetics than using water as rocket fuel. However, it is interesting that WE are now REdiscovering what our ancestors well knew thousands of years ago.

Many many folks are experimenting with electrolysis to power vehicles and generators! Several innovative patents have been taken out regarding VERY efficient methods of electrolysis -- some of them OVERUNITY.

That will probably be a TRANSITION technology to bring forth the new methods of tapping the energy from the ambient vacuum.

Also, the really cool thing is that our present autos can be CONVERTED to run as hybrids or even solely on the hydroxy gas. There is a TON of information on the web!

And, there have been at least FIVE very large and sophisticated fully magnetic motors that, of course, were suppressed due to the inventors own naievity. So, we all have to do these things "on the sly" so to speak.

But, if enough of us do it, they CANNOT STOP IT!

So far, all I have to work with is a DC model railroad power pack, some magnets, some wire, a few transistors and capacitors and a multimeter but I am determined to get more stuff as my finances allow. Meanwhile, I am educating myself on this. I am working up to building a John Bedini project. There are many yahoo goups dedicated to these projects where ideas, expertise and MISTAKES are being shared. REAL NETWORKING for the greatest purpose one can possibly imagine!

I do really appreciate all the many folks who are SHARING their knowledge and know that WE the people will HAVE to do this and that it CAN and WILL be done. Instead of being a bunch of lazy CONSUMERS, we will become creative EMPOWERS for the sake of our world's healing!