Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #26
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 289
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
most of the British kids today are selfish unreliable, drunken, swearing louts.
After I spent a year in a house in the N.E. with a bunch of terrorists who came around almost every night, enough was enough.
I had my car set on fire, wing mirrors kicked off 12 times, my neighbors window smashed 16 times, a lass run through with a samurai sword and then run over with a car while she was still screaming and bleeding and then my wife called a c*nt, b*tch and wh*re because she wouldn't buy white lightning for a bunch of yobs outside the corner shop because they were under age. She came in the house crying her eyes out and I just flipped.
I went out with a cricket bat...next thing I knew I was dragged off a bunch of lads by 3 coppers after almost beating the yobs to death. Not one single one of them had a father, none of them had a GCSE between them and they all had a criminal record a mile long.
There was also a police camera pointed at the shop for months because of the louts who stayed there and nothing was done day in and day out until minutes after I turned up with a cricket bat.
The cops couldn't even look me in the eye when they asked why I did it, they first said they'd charge me then I said I'd tell the papers and the BBC and explained what I'd put up with, I also reminded them of the pink pieces of paper which I'd collected from them for being a "victim of crime" for so long.
To cut a long story short, I took off and went to Ireland and put the house up for sale.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/6383199.stm

I just couldn't look after a wife and 4 kids in that hellhole.
I will also never forgive the British army for what they did to me. If not for having a lovely wife and kids I'd have turned into a monster.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:14 AM   #27
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member
 
blastawaycas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middlesbrough United Kingdom
Posts: 229
Default Re: Police state UK

I absolutely sympathise with andyh i dont live far from consett as you can see an in fact used to work in crook for 18 years and here where i live it can be at times just as bad just as violent. My two have grown up daughter 23 son 20 the daughter although working has about as much go and ambition as a broken locomotive and my son has never worked just goes to college has no respect and is aimless and we brought them up as best we could and gave them all that we never got as kids, i blame this modern culture too........ This video game, branded goods, it's only £200 culture!!, i've been abused by little scroats in the street cars stolen, taunted, vandalised and i would gladly pop a cap in there ass, but youre hands arent bound theyre strapped to your body. Drive at 35 mph in a 30 zone in top gear on a fine sunny day past a speed camera, or my mrs getting pulled for having "smart" on her number plate all letters & numbers legal, that catches the local revenue enforcement officers attention.

Its all gone wrong and there is no way to put it right, the best that could happen is a big shake up an event that makes these little carlsberg swilling coke snorting e poping wasters scroungers inconsiderate louts cry for mammy, whatever event that is about to unfold could be the best thing for our yoof!' and they might have to start looking up to us older generation for guidence and direction because they in general have not got a clue....but then thats just it is it not they are easier to cajole and manipulate and mostly control
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:44 AM   #28
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 289
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
I absolutely sympathise with andyh i dont live far from consett as you can see an in fact used to work in crook for 18 years and here where i live it can be at times just as bad just as violent. My two have grown up daughter 23 son 20 the daughter although working has about as much go and ambition as a broken locomotive and my son has never worked just goes to college has no respect and is aimless and we brought them up as best we could and gave them all that we never got as kids, i blame this modern culture too........ This video game, branded goods, it's only £200 culture!!, i've been abused by little scroats in the street cars stolen, taunted, vandalised and i would gladly pop a cap in there ass, but youre hands arent bound theyre strapped to your body. Drive at 35 mph in a 30 zone in top gear on a fine sunny day past a speed camera, or my mrs getting pulled for having "smart" on her number plate all letters & numbers legal, that catches the local revenue enforcement officers attention.

Its all gone wrong and there is no way to put it right, the best that could happen is a big shake up an event that makes these little carlsberg swilling coke snorting e poping wasters scroungers inconsiderate louts cry for mammy, whatever event that is about to unfold could be the best thing for our yoof!' and they might have to start looking up to us older generation for guidence and direction because they in general have not got a clue....but then thats just it is it not they are easier to cajole and manipulate and mostly control
I can't see it happening forever, the idiots who let this happen will reap what they have sown. I see the beginnings of it now, that pathetic lisping git who earns £6 million a year getting shown up for example.
Remember the retarded lad who called the Chris Moyles show? I don't recall the BBC getting anything like the same hassle about that.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #29
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Police state UK

This generation of delinguents are the adults of the future!!!
Well that says a lot doesn't it, if we have these emotionless beings running the shabang when we are old we have no chance.
There'll have us all done away with i expect why would they want the oldies just hanging on, euthanisia will be a law ruled in that'll do away with a few more i guess.
Can't help wondering if the young today have been programmed to be the way they are, the powers that be wants chaos and family dysfunctuality. The more traumatic mind of a controlled child the more easily held under it's spell.
Unlike the 50's and 60's generation who were rebels for a cause, survival conscience and down right more respectful than these louts today.

I cringe when i think about our future, England use to be such a wondeful place to be, where have those days gone?
Am i just getting old?
No there is something very wrong with life today and if the conscience lift of this planet is planned for the very near future i fear there will be just a few going on to better things.

I still say there are some good kids though just a shame there's not enough for a full blown leap so to speak.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #30
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 46
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
I can't see it happening forever, the idiots who let this happen will reap what they have sown. I see the beginnings of it now, that pathetic lisping git who earns £6 million a year getting shown up for example.
Remember the retarded lad who called the Chris Moyles show? I don't recall the BBC getting anything like the same hassle about that.
Hi,Andy
what's-location,of,the,community,where,you,are?
I'd,very,much,like,to,live,in,a,friendly,community .

(sorry,about,the,writing,
the-spacebar-on-keyboard's-bust)
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #31
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 159
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
One more story:

I received this electoral registration paper, where you fill in your name and basically register your right to vote with the electoral registration office (?). Do you know what I mean? This greenish sheet where they ask you who is living in your household.

Well, for some reason I did not send it back and I received a second letter.

In it was a small leaflet in big red letters that said if I do not register myself I could face a penalty of 1,000£. Thats one thousand pounds sterling, folks!!!!




Apparently your right to vote is not voluntary anymore, it is mandatory!!!!

SO MUCH FOR LIVING IN A DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


they terrorize you and threaten you more and more. council tax, wrong bin, election papers...and thats just the start!!!!!

lets fight them!!!
Some boroughs in London have decided to go knocking on doors to 'help' and ensure people fill out their forms.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:39 PM   #32
weareone
Avalon Senior Member
 
weareone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 54
Smile Re: Police state UK

as a a young british man (Early 20s) i would like to state i few facts, that i think the press dont like. 1) most young people are good, theres just a few bad apples. 2) With the exception of smack causing robberiesto pay for addiction, and crackcausing hyper-confidence and consequently some violence, young people on drugs are too busy enjoying themselves to commit crimes (its just a convient and believable excuse for criminals) . I am also really anoyed that the press never state any the good things that young people do; this is most clearly demonstrated to me by the fact that today when i walked through town with my hood up 2 seperate people crossed the road to get away from me and its winter and cold. so some young people settle their differences through violence, dont blame computer games, i think the youth of today have done well considering their are virtually no positive role models and many negative ones. And one final thing the generation that stood by while the tories sold our future (industries) and while bush, blair and brown etc lied to them about WMDs and then went into illegal wars should clean up their own generation, before starting on the future one. Sorry to rant on but today really anoyed me and sick of the misconceptions.

My personal opinion is that young people need older peoples wisdom, and older people need young peoples fresh ideas, and goverment needs to get away from the political donation sytems. Drugs dont cause crimes, criminal idiots do. Governments dont control the masses, the tv controls the masses.

This is only relevant to the post about new terrorism laws being bought in due to stabbings etc

Last edited by weareone; 11-02-2008 at 12:28 AM.
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:08 AM   #33
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member
 
blastawaycas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middlesbrough United Kingdom
Posts: 229
Default Re: Police state UK

Middlesbrough borough council are knocking on doors asking occupiers to fill in the electoral regester............and further more i will tell you something about voting...........the government know who you vote for..........think not!........let me explain ,,,, (bear with me UK for international readers), when a general election is called, all house holds in the UK get a pollong card addressed to the person eligable to vote. Now on the day of the vote you take your polling card to the polling station (they are usually set up in schools town halls village halls libraries ect throughout a given borough, you hand in your pollling card the person who you give it too looks your name up on a geat long sheet of names, at the side of your name is a code number she or he writes this on your voting slip....get it.....you vote your local mp labour conservative liberal..whatever and its there for any official to check, thats been going on since i was old enough to vote i am 47 now 29 years ago..
so its not and never has been a secret ballot.

with regards to drug taking yoofs .............. why?
why does todays young seem to go out of its way to intimidate
when i was younger i (through respect) would never give the elderly stick,
and i live in middlesbrough brought up on council estates, the best xmas prezzi i ever got off my parents was a fidelity radio mw/lw
my kids have had everything and i am embarresed for them
no drive no ambition they dont want to know... i give up with em... and thats my kids, i have never raised so much as an eyebrow to them'

my son when he was 14 went out of the house 10.30pm walked around the corner and slashed a neighbours car tyres
you know what his excuse was...these were his words "i was on a mission".
he had just been playing for 4 hours on some video game, don't try and tell me it is not the games that cause some bother
have you ever listened to US soldiers in Iraq banging on like shooting everyone they see is like the greatest video game......come on

todays yoof wants a good kick up the **** and i reckon 90% plus of my generation reckon so

and you lot are part of the reason the country is like it is being on the set of some giant outdoor film plot,,,,,, cctv everywhere and the obvious erosion of our civil liberties

give you playstation xbox and whatever else, give you e's, give you coke, heroin, cheap booze, only tap your wrists when caught doing wrong, make you seem untouchable by the law, (childline, don't smack your children), then over 20 years of all this do goody good rubbish and it breeds what our younger generation is today, so that the PTB can take from us the civil liberties fought for by our forefathers.

todays young is blind only seeing what is in its best interests ..... all you under 25's step back from what you are, look at what you have done and breath in the world and prison you are creating.

Don't blame me or my generation, we've done our bit, start doing yours

give yer head a shake and sort yer piggin selves out
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #34
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 289
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareone View Post

This is only relevant to the post about new terrorism laws being bought in due to stabbings etc
None of the new terrorism laws are anything to do with "stabbings". That was the whole point
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:17 PM   #35
weareone
Avalon Senior Member
 
weareone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 54
Default Re: Police state UK

to andyH i agree with your poingt and think that the knife crime is just a convenient escuse its not as though there is any more knife crime than ten years ago, its just better publicised now. And to the people who are blaming the youth for stricter government controls, the only people to blame are the government mis-informers; and if your so naive as to think that every young person has the same attitude then its no wonder it went a bit tits up. Im sure its just a few ruining it for the rest. Criminals are a minority amongst adults and they are too among the youth. most of them are good people, dont believe the papers or new channels! Peace
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #36
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 289
Default Re: Police state UK

No disrepsect here but I'm old enough to remember the UK in times when fist fights were in the papers.
Knife crime, drugs and yobbery is incredibly more severe now than it has ever been in the past. Many of the older forum members would agree with me on this.
The UK media is very good, if anything in times past even better than today, the police were also very effective and well trusted by the community.

Do yourself a favour, book a cheap flight to Dublin and walk the street. Take a look around and compare this to London.
Better still, take a drive out to Cumbria and take a look at places like Dent,Hawes etc. This is what ALL of the UK used to be like when I was a young lad.

If you are only 20 odd years old then you are used to what you see now and perceive it as "normal", I'm old enough to have seen Britain when times were much different.

If youngsters are worried about being perceived as "chavs" by wearing hoodies or nike caps then for goodness sake...take the damn things off, you'll save a few bob and probably a lot of hassle. The clothing has become a "label", it was as inevitable as night following day
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #37
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member
 
blastawaycas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middlesbrough United Kingdom
Posts: 229
Default Re: Police state UK

andyh totally agree with your last statement, and i too am sorry for ranting on about todays youth.......i do know that there are some good kids out there my own two are good but seemingly like the rest of todays generation they seem to be aimless and say some damn stupid things
don't also forget that the powers that be thatcher blair bush clinton brown reagan nixon wilson heath kennedy ect ect are a completely different breed to us normal people they are driven by greed and these people are puppets managed by puppet masters (the higher echelons of the illuminati)
but as a people we have made all this policing us fairly easy as david icke points out problem... Reaction... Solution
problem is ......gang culture knives access to drugs access to guns and ammo murder rape ect ect ect
reaction......do something about it mr brown mr bush
solution......id cards cctv erosion of civil liberties

do you not see where you are the cause of all these problems
(i am generalising) if i could i would address this to all these gang members scroats and crack heads............but they'd tell to
f*** o** then pop a cap in my ass

this brings me to another little point .......................................
I would not know where to buy drugs hav'nt got a clue
similarly with guns have not a clue...........
So who makes them available to all these gang members ?
I have my theories .... But that is all they are and would make sense to me as it is all part of the great plan

as an owld fart with very bad arthritis we are totally relient upon the generation of today..........if you could (generalising again) stop look listen educate yourselves and listen to the likes of the good people who write in these forums we might stand a bit of a chance.

On a completely different note is it me being paranoid (i don't wish to sound alarmist) has anybody else noticed in the past couple of days how everything seems to have gone into an uneasy quiet ..... Like the calm before the storm ... It might just be me but it feels so uneasy like something is about to go off
does anyone else feel this if not i am sorry for sounding alarmist


if this was a circus we would be having the roll of drums right now!!!!
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #38
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 289
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
andyh totally agree with your last statement, and i too am sorry for ranting on about todays youth.......i do know that there are some good kids out there my own two are good but seemingly like the rest of todays generation they seem to be aimless and say some damn stupid things
don't also forget that the powers that be thatcher blair bush clinton brown reagan nixon wilson heath kennedy ect ect are a completely different breed to us normal people they are driven by greed and these people are puppets managed by puppet masters (the higher echelons of the illuminati)
but as a people we have made all this policing us fairly easy as david icke points out problem... Reaction... Solution
problem is ......gang culture knives access to drugs access to guns and ammo murder rape ect ect ect
reaction......do something about it mr brown mr bush
solution......id cards cctv erosion of civil liberties

do you not see where you are the cause of all these problems
(i am generalising) if i could i would address this to all these gang members scroats and crack heads............but they'd tell to
f*** o** then pop a cap in my ass

this brings me to another little point .......................................
I would not know where to buy drugs hav'nt got a clue
similarly with guns have not a clue...........
So who makes them available to all these gang members ?
I have my theories .... But that is all they are and would make sense to me as it is all part of the great plan

as an owld fart with very bad arthritis we are totally relient upon the generation of today..........if you could (generalising again) stop look listen educate yourselves and listen to the likes of the good people who write in these forums we might stand a bit of a chance.

On a completely different note is it me being paranoid (i don't wish to sound alarmist) has anybody else noticed in the past couple of days how everything seems to have gone into an uneasy quiet ..... Like the calm before the storm ... It might just be me but it feels so uneasy like something is about to go off
does anyone else feel this if not i am sorry for sounding alarmist


if this was a circus we would be having the roll of drums right now!!!!
Would agree with all the above except for this bit-
"problem is ......gang culture knives access to drugs access to guns and ammo murder rape ect ect ect
reaction......do something about it mr brown mr bush
solution......id cards cctv erosion of civil liberties"

The problem is not gang culture for the solution you presented.
The UK govt has always previouslymaintained that id cards and erosions of liberty have been the solution to muslim terrorists.

I've noticed a "war on knives" in the UK media recently which might perhaps be linking the above to what you mention (ie starting to state that the loss of liberties is actually for crime prevention). I wouldn't have seen that of course as I haven't been living there for a few years now

So to summarise...perhaps there is now this "new" solution being presented as being for chavs when it was in fact for terrorists to begin with after 9/11 ?
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #39
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 289
Default Re: Police state UK

Actually I'm not in Dublin, I'm in S.W Cork. A real backwoods middle of nowhere place
The long hours driving are a pain but it's well worth it aye.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #40
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member
 
peacelovinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 141
Default Re: Police state UK

Good thread, folks. Agree with most of what AndyH has said.

I would love to think that things could be changed here in the UK for the better. Our society seems to be under attack and is falling apart before our eyes. Perhaps it is groups like "Common Purpose" who have planned this all along or perhaps we are too apathetic in the UK to stand up and do something about it.

Anybody have any ideas what could be done to improve things?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:25 PM   #41
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Police state UK

First off, the gloves need to come off with criminals. Tough robust Policing, tough robust courts and a 'three strikes and your out' system ala USA brought in.

Top concern is drugs and gangs. gangs bring drugs, drugs bring crime, crime and drugs spiral out of control and before you know it law and order has collapsed inside inner city areas.

Then after that, education needs to be brought back to proper subjects, inside proper schools that are smart and disciplined. Start young, instill self respect and that will breed respect for others.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #42
Colin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
First off, the gloves need to come off with criminals. Tough robust Policing, tough robust courts and a 'three strikes and your out' system ala USA brought in.

Top concern is drugs and gangs. gangs bring drugs, drugs bring crime, crime and drugs spiral out of control and before you know it law and order has collapsed inside inner city areas.

Then after that, education needs to be brought back to proper subjects, inside proper schools that are smart and disciplined. Start young, instill self respect and that will breed respect for others.
100% agree with those sentiments!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #43
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
100% agree with those sentiments!
Weird isn't it Colin.

The solution is so visible, so achievable, so close to our grasp that one has to wonder if this descent into chaos ala fall of Rome is pre-planned.

By whom I have no idea, but when i read of the EU starving millions of Polish because they are shutting down farms and causing nearly 20% unemployment...

I just wonder wether or not a plan to assault and starve us into submission is in place across the whole EU and the feral youth crime wave is just another way to subjugate us under a cloud of fear.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #44
Colin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Police state UK

It does make you wonder how much truth there was in The Report From Iron Mountain

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Report-Iron-.../dp/068482390X


"Back in 1967, this "secret government report" shocked a nation with it's contents, arguing that war has some beneficial side-effects on the economy and population control, so that without war, a country could become radically unbalanced; therefore, war is not only necessary but desirable.

It is easy to see why this satire was mistaken for the real thing, with its convoluted Pentagonese, addressing very real fears of a National Security State; war keeps the population intimidated and under control, reducing the numbers of 'unproductive' people, such as the poor and the criminal class, feeding them into the war machine meat grinder, whilst the 'useful' members of society can prosper. Simple questions are posed about food supply and overpopulation and through a torturous logic, fascistic answers are arrived at. No wonder why, then President Lyndon B. Johnson, "Hit the roof" when he learned of the report!

Don't expect many laughs from this book, as the writing style is deliberately dry (withered, some might say), intending to reflect a bureaucratic mindset, where people are reduced to utilitarian components. As a satiric reflection on the ideology of the likes of Robert McNamara's 'business management' of the Vietnam war and Lyman Lemnitzer's terrorist plans against U.S. citizens in Operation Northwoods, Report from Iron Mountain on the Possibility & Desirability of Peace is an unusual take on 1960s military-industrial radicalism."
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:03 PM   #45
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Police state UK

Anyone hear on the news that they're rolling out the Tasers to the entire force?
As of now.

Zzzzzzzzp.

resistance is useless..RESISTANCE IS USELESS!

Time for some Vogon Poetry methinks. Not.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #46
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member
 
blastawaycas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middlesbrough United Kingdom
Posts: 229
Default Re: Police state UK

Well get a load of this............we are having some trouble with the neighbours they're nutters !!

Last night i had paint threw over me car a full tin when i advised next door that they may have paint on there car i was abused debased and finally assaulted

next door are friendly with the local beat bobby

so as you can guess we were made to feel we were the perpetraitors

we have been threatened with death fire beatings ect ect

tonite we had another visit from plod i was caught a bit unaware
after i had just finished polishing my air pistol (it sits under the bed and collects dust) plod spies me pistol and promptly calls for an armed response vehical who arrive all tooled up discharge the co2 canister which knackers the seal and try to read me the riot act about guns and shootings blah blah blah

armed response then said we can take it off you

or you can surrender it untill the who ha has blown over i had to choose the latter

i am the innocent party they have 5 sons who love scrapping
i am severely disabled with arthritis and sciatica

the police know this i ended up in hospita last night as a result of the assault

it all seems one sided

but talk about police state uk

i have been a victim of it tonight
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:06 AM   #47
weareone
Avalon Senior Member
 
weareone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 54
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Do yourself a favour, book a cheap flight to Dublin and walk the street. Take a look around and compare this to London.
Better still, take a drive out to Cumbria and take a look at places like Dent,Hawes etc. This is what ALL of the UK used to be like when I was a young lad.

If you are only 20 odd years old then you are used to what you see now and perceive it as "normal", I'm old enough to have seen Britain when times were much different.
ok, i get you know, i have visited cumbria a few times, sorry mate, i live in a place similar. I have also been to dublin which is a very nice place. I have also spent a year living in liverpool so i know what your own about, peace
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #48
weareone
Avalon Senior Member
 
weareone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 54
Default Re: Police state UK

your not going to like this. but here we go again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...RE-happen.html

The story is about the new British CCTV cameras that spot crimes before they happen then alert the police. The real minority report.
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #49
WorldAgape
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Somerset, England.
Posts: 13
Default Re: Police state UK

Is it just me or has the amount of police cars just cruizing around increased over the last week?

I was on the bus going to college on thurs and saw 6 police cars just driving around (checking out car parks/ small lanes etc)- this was only in ONE town.

I got to yeovil (where I go to college) walked to college from the bus station and saw a further 3 police cars. And this was only on one strech of road.

WHAT A WASTE OF FUEL.


Also has anyone noticed that the amount of helicopters just idley flying around increased over the last month?

I live in a small village- we don't have much air traffic so i've noticed the increase dramatically. But recently helicopters have been flying around day and night. At night they fly so low, the noise is unbearable and always wakes me up!!!

It's really pissing me off now!
WorldAgape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #50
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Police state UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldAgape View Post
Is it just me or has the amount of police cars just cruizing around increased over the last week?

I was on the bus going to college on thurs and saw 6 police cars just driving around (checking out car parks/ small lanes etc)- this was only in ONE town.

I got to yeovil (where I go to college) walked to college from the bus station and saw a further 3 police cars. And this was only on one strech of road.

WHAT A WASTE OF FUEL.


Also has anyone noticed that the amount of helicopters just idley flying around increased over the last month?

I live in a small village- we don't have much air traffic so i've noticed the increase dramatically. But recently helicopters have been flying around day and night. At night they fly so low, the noise is unbearable and always wakes me up!!!

It's really pissing me off now!
So that's where all the police are in somerset!
WorldAgape you seem to have all the police in your neck of the woods where i live in Kent you never see a policeman.
Last night my house was attacked by yobbos AGAIN rung the police this morning to report damage as usual i was put through to a answer phone.
I guess if they do finally get back to me i will be told there is nothing they can do.
Our local police station closed around a couple of years ago for a brand spanking new one a few miles away, millions was spent on this building. What has it done nothing, i can quite honestly say each time i have drove past this new police station you will never see one police car parked up or any policemen anywhere.
I'm convinced something else is going on here loved to know what!

Yes there has been a few helicopters in my area also lately i expect there keeping an eye on us from above now, that way they can cover a larger area in a little space of time.
This is becoming rather worrying and if people like traffic wardens and councillors are given these cards that David Icke was speaking about then they will have the power to stop and search and they will have the law behind them to enter your homes!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon