Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #376
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well, maybe....just maybe, we can turn this into a thread of "healing" instead of a thread of attack.....what do you thing guys? Are you up for a healing?

It would seem that "might" be the case.....or at least that is how it "appears" sorry if some here find this as "assumption"....

Sounds good to me Brook.

Im so glad Beren wrote what he did as I really felt silly with the thoughts I had. I wasnt silent about them as Ortho had a thread I first noted the feelings.

I know that when I came here yesterday the forum felt different.....calmer and I like the change.

I thought it could be just what was in the atmosphere. Waves of some kind until I read what Beren wrote. All I know is I feel good and peacefull once again. LOL

Loving it !
Old 03-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #377
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Sounds good to me Brook.

Im so glad Beren wrote what he did as I really felt silly with the thoughts I had. I wasnt silent about them as Ortho had a thread I first noted the feelings.

I know that when I came here yesterday the forum felt different.....calmer and I like the change.

I thought it could be just what was in the atmosphere. Waves of some kind until I read what Beren wrote. All I know is I feel good and peacefull once again. LOL

Loving it !

Truly, Peace is all I seek, and I too love what Beren wrote....but I will voice what I feel when I feel it, and a healing is in order as I see it.

so let the healing begin
Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #378
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if abraxasinas is attempting to defect from darkness to light? What if abraxasinas is perfectly possessed by a 'Hathorian' entity which mirrored the avatar? What if this 'Hathorian' entity is trying to become reformed? What if other entities who objected to this are the ones responsible for the attacks? I see abraxasinas as sort of a Leo Zagami type of person...trying to do the right thing...but in deep, deep, deep spiritual do-do. Just my usual speculation. I avoided the abraxasinas thread because I didn't feel prepared spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally. I have felt as though I were under attack...going back to my childhood...just one big attack! Are we in the middle of sort of a Spiritual Armageddon? I think so. Don't get mad at me for saying these things. I don't really know. I'm just trying to continue to work with an ongoing hypothesis of what's going on. Avalon is sort of a strange laboratory! Pursuing ethical and psychological development should supercede spiritual or supernatural pursuits. Don't dabble people! This stuff is dangerous! Stay detached and academic. I try to be provocative and sarcastic to break the spell...so to speak. I'm mad...but I do have a method. Speaking of mad...when will 'Thuban Thoughts' be restored to it's rightful place on the forum?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-08-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #379
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

This is a test for sure and you can see what is being tested. If the foundation sucks and is reinforced with just mud to cover up the cracks, when a real storm hits, those cracks will be exposed for what they are. All the superficial mud is falling off and the true essence of what is here is being exposed. If you want it to get back to the way it was, we will have to do this all over again down the road. I hate doing things twice. I said in the Thuban Thoughts thread that many lessons are coming our way from this Thuban scenario. Here they are. Just don't forget where you have been in all of this.

I think the peanut gallery has left the building. There is still a clean up that needs to be mopped up and the wounded need some serious attention. While many will just go home, many of us will work through the night to work on the wounded as it is often never done in one dressing.

Blessings to All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
It is all too interesting, all the attacks, all of the division. I mean most here are aware of the current change our reality is going through but to see it on such a micro scale such as this forum in the past couple of months is mind boggling and has been a tremendous eye opener.

If this all is a precursor to what is to come... I am lost for words. It is all deeply saddening to me. This forum in all the time I have been watching was always a kind of beacon of "love and light" filling at the very least a small number of people with a renewed respect for what humans are capable of if we are mindful.

My hope is that everything soon returns to "normal" but if not I wish nothing but the best to each and every member.... keep on keeping on

Much love,

-E
Old 03-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #380
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I like where things are going now
Old 03-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #381
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Truly, Peace is all I seek, and I too love what Beren wrote....but I will voice what I feel when I feel it, and a healing is in order as I see it.

so let the healing begin

Better to say it straight out then hide behind PMs is how I truly feel about that.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #382
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Beren. Usually, I do not like to share that kind of information, but since you are opening the door. Our familly was attacked by some evil spirit soon after I had a little opposition with the thuban material. If you want details, I can send them in private mail. Fortunatly, we have many guardians where I live, my familly is blessed and the attacked simply bounced on us. I don't know what happened to the 'sourcer', but it certainly does not look good, the Universal Laws are always at work.

I blessed him and asked for a miracle, nothing less .

Namaste, Steven

hi steven
glad to hear you know you are protected.
best wishes l
Old 03-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #383
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
. I try to be provocative and sarcastic to break the spell...so to speak. I'm mad...but I do have a method.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
A lot of "what ifs" but thats how you feel and its fine and I hope you get your answers.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #384
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

people on this site,
have been attacked since it started ???

moderators, who apparently got boils, etc.,
and, this was a long time, b4, abraxas showed up

and, many people on this site,
have told, many of the people,
what to do about it, too !!!

few listen, very, very sad
Old 03-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #385
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
When you speak to men with honor....

use honorable words please....

Thanks

SG
I do.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #386
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
This is a test for sure and you can see what is being tested. If the foundation sucks and is reinforced with just mud to cover up the cracks, when a real storm hits, those cracks will be exposed for what they are. All the superficial mud is falling off and the true essence of what is here is being exposed. If you want it to get back to the way it was, we will have to do this all over again down the road. I hate doing things twice. I said in the Thuban Thoughts thread that many lessons are coming our way from this Thuban scenario. Here they are. Just don't forget where you have been in all of this.

I think the peanut gallery has left the building. There is still a clean up that needs to be mopped up and the wounded need some serious attention. While many will just go home, many of us will work through the night to work on the wounded as it is often never done in one dressing.

Blessings to All
Oh, the faux nobility. The real heros leave their egos at the door. stick a log in the old...pipe
Old 03-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #387
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
What do you think people have been trying to tell you and everyone else? Now you want to make it sound like no one has said anything and your abilities as to discerning this will be much more spiritually enhanced if someone told you? Whooaaaaa! from my armchair.
I'm not talking about the make believe demons you swat at. I'm talking about real attacks. Accounts from people who weren't already front loaded and primed by their inability to tell reality from fantasy. Of course anyone who thinks demons and dragons hide around every corner are going to find them there.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #388
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

regarding the psychic attacks reported:

i have sensed the same, so i know the reports are not baseless - when it comes to this i do trust my receivers i do. well trained by now...

the exchanger is totally off with her PM conspiracy supposition ..totally off.

best wishes l :

-------------------------------
Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #389
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I see some roses growing over the battle field .
If your enemy made your Heart stronger and made you humble
than forgive and bless him for he will have brought out of you your very best .

Peace to all
mudra
Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #390
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'm not talking about the make believe demons you swat at. I'm talking about real attacks. Accounts from people who weren't already front loaded and primed by their inability to tell reality from fantasy. Of course anyone who thinks demons and dragons hide around every corner are going to find them there.

MP2

There is no absolute need at any moment in time that anyone persuade you in anything.
But I am afraid that you can't see the forest for the trees.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #391
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh, the faux nobility. The real heros leave their egos at the door. stick a log in the old...pipe

Healing is what we seek now. To repair the damage.

Bruised egos are not a high priority on that list.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #392
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

myplanet2 wrote

Quote:
you too myplanet2 are totally off, but then again i understand - you may have not had that experience, i wish you never do..if you had one, you would well know what a psychic attack feels like.

i am not a fantacist.

best wishes
l

p..s. you are tireless and that's impressive.

-------------------------

Last edited by lightblue; 03-08-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #393
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

In a controversy the instant we feel anger
we have already ceased striving for the truth,
and have begun striving for ourselves.
Buddha

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west;
people create distinctions out of their own minds
and then believe them to be true.
Buddha

Those who are free of resentful thoughts
surely find peace.
Buddha
Old 03-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #394
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
MP2

There is no absolute need at any moment in time that anyone persuade you in anything.
But I am afraid that you can't see the forest for the trees.
well no need to be afraid, Beren. I see just fine. demons just don't come around me anymore. My love seems to feel like holy water to them or something. You should have seen this mantis a while back. Ran away making whistling kettle sounds.

I'm talking discerning the real from the fantasy. Not "Ooh, I felt bad so it must have been the devil." What I don't get is why people insist on recreating these old tired games anymore. Just delaying the inevitable. I've already seen a couple of people state they felt attacked and related it to the Abrax connection. this is something we should know about. Anyone else?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #395
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
myplanet2 wrote

you too myplanet2 are totally off, but then again i understand - you may have not have that experience, i wish you never do..if you had one, you would well know what a psychic attack feels like.

i am not a fantacist.

best wishes
l

p..s. you are tireless and that's impressive.

-------------------------
Don't assume, Lightblue. I've had many contacts. some real. some self generated. And that blue font is still really hard to see in minty. consider picking another colour?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #396
K626
Avalon Senior Member

And in the mornings the Lord Shiva would only play with colours.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #397
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Healing is what we seek now. To repair the damage.

Bruised egos are not a high priority on that list.
Neither are peoples rights to determine their own priorities, apparently.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:15 PM   #398
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't assume, Lightblue. I've had many contacts. some real. some self generated. And that blue font is still really hard to see in minty. consider picking another colour?

Dear myplanet2
I chose my colours and that won't change.

you may want to change yours, it'll be up to you.

best wishes in your endevours l

----------------------------------
Old 03-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #399
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That's your reality MP2.....I don't doubt your description of your reality...Why do you doubt others??

Thanks

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 03-08-2010 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #400
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
It is all too interesting, all the attacks, all of the division. I mean most here are aware of the current change our reality is going through but to see it on such a micro scale such as this forum in the past couple of months is mind boggling and has been a tremendous eye opener.

If this all is a precursor to what is to come... I am lost for words. It is all deeply saddening to me. This forum in all the time I have been watching was always a kind of beacon of "love and light" filling at the very least a small number of people with a renewed respect for what humans are capable of if we are mindful.
ewhite,

Your post is excellent.

By the way the forum is STILL a beacon of love and light, and by our collective intent we should keep it that way.

AJ..
Closed Thread