Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-10-2009, 04:12 AM   #1
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default 30 yrs - Whistleblower Charlotte Iserbyt!

Watch these videos of Charlotte Iserbyt. She speaks about the deliberate dumbing down of American's via school programs. Note, the second video has very odd video warping of her face. Maybe all Reptilians are not bad

I really l like her. While I like loving everyone, respecting people's rights to follow their own religious beliefs, and helping others, it does appear that the communist agenda uses these ideals to get rid of beliefs and create a slave populace that has no rights.

The next group is parts 1 - 7 in order.

This one is an interview that discusses words used that are deceptive and used by government and change agents:

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com...gallagher.html

Last edited by Karen; 09-10-2009 at 07:39 PM. Reason: chg title
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistle blower?

Huh... I just ran into these somewhere else here and I have them queued up. Thanks for posting them. I'll take it as a sign I probably really need to watch these soon.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:51 AM   #3
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some more resources:

http://www.americandeception.com/

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/pages/book.htm (read her book here)

her articles:

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com...icle_page.html
Old 09-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hey, I just got done watching all those (again) and I was going to start a thread, but now I don't have to.

Can I change the subject line to

30 yrs - Whistleblower Charlotte Iserbyt!

Dang she's good! No question about it!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com...rong_Fork.html

[quote] Other examples (IN SOLID CAPS) of the use of deceptive words follow:

President Bush’s PATRIOT Act is probably the most unpatriotic, treasonous Act ever passed by the Congress.

President Bush’s FREEDOM (Mental Health) Initiative will eventually, if fully implemented, mandate mental health screening and services lifelong for all Americans. Anyone familiar with the history of the Soviet Union will immediately recognize this initiative’s resemblance to the Soviet Union ’s use of the mental health system to incarcerate political dissidents. In 1948 Alger Hiss, Soviet agent, redefined “health” as a “state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” The international elite view those opposed to world government as “mentally sick.”

The President’s innocent-sounding FAITH-BASED Initiative is referred to in an article in The Washington Post as “communitarian.” Most dictionaries define communitarianism as a form of communism.

And one certainly could ask how the SECURITY and PROSPERITY Partnership (Canada, Mexico, and USA) is going to make us more secure or more prosperous, considering the freedom and security-destroying effects of the Real ID Act, NAFTA, CAFTA, the Office of Homeland Security and the prosperity and job-destroying (redistribution of wealth) effects of NAFTA and CAFTA. [End quote]
Old 09-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #6
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

John Taylor Gatto, former teacher of the year 1990 New York on the same wave length, and he's really piszed a few people off by speaking out on the same subject. When will we learn?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I learned about John Taylor Gatto many years ago when I decided to homeschool my middle school daughter (she decided to go back to school in high school). I enjoyed watching these videos again and kept on watching and found this one - it's very recent, humorous, and very revealing. This youngest daughter is now 27 and wants to go to college to get a better job - I tried to tell her she doesn't have to have college to earn more money - as this talk by Gatto very eloquently illustrates. He is such a master with words!

Forced/compulsory schooling is a Prussian Machine for the destruction of the imagination, and to fill ordinary minds with nonsense and contradictions so that they do not become destructive to the established economy with unpredictable genius. This idea even goes back to Plato that it is essential to a planned utopia to keep the masses confused. He makes some little known and humorous revelations about the true history of Darwin's work.

Note: The guy filming it gets the camera to sit still after a little while. His stand broke.

Here is part one - then just right click on the video to go to Youtube and watch all ten parts. I'm afraid the public school system did a swell job on my daughter - as she is still convinced that university is her ticket to prosperity.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Hey, I just got done watching all those (again) and I was going to start a thread, but now I don't have to.

Can I change the subject line to

30 yrs - Whistleblower Charlotte Iserbyt!

Dang she's good! No question about it!
Great idea!
Old 09-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: 30 yrs - Whistleblower Charlotte Iserbyt!

Bump with new subject line.