Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation National Post: Canada Moves One Step Closer to Outlawing Natural Health Products

Tom Blackwell, National Post Published: Sunday, February 07, 2010

Makers of natural-health products say they are bracing for widespread layoffs and millions of dollars in losses after Canada's pharmacy regulators issued a surprise directive recently urging druggists to stop selling unlicensed natural remedies.

The order affects thousands of herbal treatments, multi-vitamins and other products, most of them waiting for approval from Health Canada under a backlogged, five-year-old program to regulate natural-health goods.

Read the rest @ >|source|<
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: National Post: Canada Moves One Step Closer to Outlawing Natural Health Products

This is frightening, Germany has outlawed the sale of immune boosters and other remedies. Bigpharma sees the industry as a threat is doing everything in it's power to squash the alternative health industry and we can't let them do this to us.

Its important that you guys raise Kaine and contact your representatives to voice your disapproval and concern over loss of freedom of choice in healthcare, I was a pretty unhealthy person before I learned about herbal and natural medicine. I haven't had to take prescription medication for anything since 2005. Everything that's come along I can treat with herbs, so this scares the heck out of me.

Although I order my vitamins online so I can save money...hopefully we'll always have that alternative if nothing else. Thanks for the post...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Frater
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: National Post: Canada Moves One Step Closer to Outlawing Natural Health Products

This is nothing less than the codex alimentarius being imposed by NWO on Canada through sell out politicians. Need Magnesium and Potassium to regulate your heart and blood pressure, gone once the codex are implemented.

Every vitamin and supplement will be outlawed by codex.

The want us all very sick and paying through the nose for corporate medicine.

They will kill million with this BS. Fight it Canadians tooth and nail.

Those of us just south of Canada are well gearing up to bullet holes in the codex but it's just amazing how powerful the NWO A-Holes are.
Frater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It would be a good idea to learn about herbs and start growing them for medicinal purposes in private gardens or on balconies,etc.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks. Phtha, for the news. I will keep an eye on this. I don't take any prescription medication at present and God willing I won't have to!

And, Burgundia, that's a great idea: growing our own herbs and sharing or exchanging with others whenever feasible.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
Jay
Avalon Senior Member

grow, grow, grow our own
gently down the street
merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
it's made for us to eat

The new wanted commodity around the globe - decent seeds
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote