Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-18-2009, 01:08 AM   #51
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Went on a bit of a rant there and your question is a good one.

What happens if the Fed just collapses from public outrage? How to we replace our Fed dollars with Ron Paul Dollars . Certainly not with gold; there does have to be some sort of transition, and it's going to hurt without some major debt relief. Is this not what we've done to dozens of other countries?

The more I think about what the two bozos above are saying, the less it's believed.

If there has been some pull back, how/why did the swine get released? Why are the democrats protecting the banksters?

Why did Fulford not even mention the economy & markets in his his list? His emotions did not hit me as real; perhaps I'm getting jaded from disinfo, but I do not see the momentum even slowing.

awl,
t
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Wow taadev! What did you have for breakfast? I want some too! I mostly agree with your comment. The evil in our world is so widespread and interlocking...that correcting the ills may involve things getting a lot worse before they get better. Surgery may be necessary...but can we remove the tumors without killing the patient?

Last edited by taadev; 07-26-2009 at 04:01 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #52
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Zagami and Fulford are a stalling tactic as the people are waking up.

In Calfornia, FOR YEARS, they can and will 'unplug' you from your ability to earn a living.

Corrupt businesses are protected by a corrupted law enforcement in a sort of you watch my back and I'll watch yours arrangement.

"The People" are suppose to give up their rights to protect themselves when the police cannot and will not? HELLO?

Very foolish liberals as our government is corrupted from the police through the judges.
(Lookup FEDERALLY FUNDED CPS frauds, booming child and white slave industries.)

Last edited by taadev; 07-18-2009 at 01:54 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:23 AM   #53
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

My mom is a foster parent and since Hurricaine Katrina DFS has made new recommendations for them. They are required to keep a day pack or back pack with sleeping bag, a change of cloths, and some food, packed for each child in their custody. As well, they were told to keep $2500, or 2 months worth of cold cash in the event of an emergency. In hurricaine Katrina, they couldn't get their money from banks, or use debit cards at stores. That's why we should not get rid of physical monitary system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision

Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your national ID number?"

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to place an order."

Operator: "I must have your NIDN first, sir?"
This isn't very far off. lol. I was having a fight with a collections agency over a bill I had already paid 7 years ago. I got into an arguement with the woman over the phone, as I was basically broke last year because I was in the hospital for almost 7 months with severe complications to a gall bladder surgery.
She knew I had purchased a new car, changed the car loan from my hubby's name to mine, that I owned horses (she told me to sell them or she would) Owned a boat, owned our own house, and how much I spent at the grocery store! (needless to say, we were in a very heated debate)
She had gotten into ALL my finances for past 7 years.
The only thing she didn't know is that I was in the hospital and that I had to pay $1000 in advance to enter the hospital to have my surgery. I paid it in cash! (actually, my mom paid it in cash. lol All my mom will deal in.)

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 07-19-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:54 AM   #54
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
This isn't very far off. lol. I was having a fight with a collections agency over a bill I had already paid 7 years ago. I got into an arguement with the woman over the phone, as I was basically broke last year because I was in the hospital for almost 7 months with severe complications to a gall bladder surgery.
She knew I had purchased a new car, changed the car loan from my hubby's name to mine, that I owned horses (she told me to sell them or she would) Owned a boat, owned our own house, and how much I spent at the grocery store! (needless to say, we were in a very heated debate)
She had gotten into ALL my finances for past 7 years.
The only thing she didn't know is that I was in the hospital and that I had to pay $1000 in advance to enter the hospital to have my surgery. I paid it in cash! (actually, my mom paid it in cash. lol All my mom will deal in.)
Hi Kari, sorry to hear about your health issues, hope that all solved by that paid by cash, "incognito" surgery . Also I'm sorry about how hardly people understand the truth these days, how gullible they are to corporate advertising and government propaganda. I very much appreciated the Camelot and Avalon community, for their high awareness level; even I knew some before, joining here, much expanded my views.

Also Kari, I would like to thank for your real life story confirmation of the issues I brought up, with this spine shivering joke. The TRUTH is that "they" want to know EVERYTHING about us, while they want us know NOTHING about "them". This is why they collect real life data streams about us: video, finacial transaction, pictures, scans, net surfing pages, emails, phone conversation, without asking permit, while if we need to find something about their wheelings and dealings, we have to submit FOIA's acts (Freedom Of Information Acts). Are you, people, consider this fair? If you don't, how can be some people, soooooo permisive with governments, public entities and private entities with their most sensitive data. There is so far fetched by the governments that could blow someone's mind: in the very close future (maybe even now!), having all people fingerprinted and their blood DNA stored, with their complex biochemistry and genetic labs, they could sinthesize someone's blood, leave some traces to some crime scene, along with some synthetic silicone fingerprints molded and "cooked" after the digital stored fingerprints, and ...voilà... they can frame ANYBODY!

So people be very carefully with your most sensitive data.

I want also to thank to Burgundia, for highlighting that was a joke, because me lacking to mention that, I caused some misunderstandings. Sorry for that, I just want emphasis the cashless, total control, orwellian society which is prepared for us.

Back to Mr. Benjamin Fulford, for the last comment on his blog, there it is:
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...;る.html

I'm considering this guy is full of BS and just babbling utter nonsense, without anything doing . The good thing, is expanding our imagination... The sad thing, some people really started to belive him. And whatever is playing with our beliefs and our hopes, IT IS NOT GOOD!

Last edited by artvision; 07-19-2009 at 12:10 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
benjamin fulford, illumunati, leo zagami