Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:02 AM   #126
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

According to Laura Knight's channelling material there is an "army of psychic projectors" who send out information to those in the creative arts.

It's referred to as Project Awaken.

Apparently these psychic projectors are the descendants ( and hybrids ) of a race of Beings who were brought to this planet many millenia ago. They reportedly have supreme psychic abiilites.

Their agenda is to awaken people to the thought pattern that ETs/Aliens are real.

Indoctrination as you say. This info correlates to your info regarding mind programming and indoctrination.

Apparently there are two opposing hierarchial groups participating in this project, those with good intent and those without. That's probably why there is so much confusion here as to who truly has the human races' best interests at heart and who do not.

When everyone is dishing out the dirt on the other and setting up scenarios to leave false impressions, no wonder confusion reigns here.

In reference to CE3K I thought it was interesting that Light and Sound were used as a precurser to the "Light ship" appearing.

Light and Sound have been used for millenia in programming.

Barry do you know of the "army of psychic projectors" I've referenced above?

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #127
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry have you heard of Brian Scott? He reportedly had years of 'experiences' with what appeared to be Greys and another group of Entities (who projected various 'identities' of themselves, from a tall grey to red haired Nordic.)

In a Book written about Brian's experiences is this :

The Leader of the Grey Beings speaks: "That which we found here, we have lifted to Nous two. Thus the great civilizations of man," he said in human voice."What are we to do?" We need a new body for 12 strand DNA".

The Grey Leader: " We have prepared 5 Hybrids that will thrive on Earth. The time of hu-man on the land-finished.

Hybrid phase-out underway.

The Grey Leader: All hu-man plantations must be phased out, and the land prepared for a new-man, of US-12 STRAND DNA- and their children".

Brian saw a picture of a hybrid..part human part alien....it had a large domed head, blue eyes and human pink skin.

I remember reading about some RV who saw beings described above in what seemed to be stasis condition. I think they were also seen on Mars when that was RVd.

Maybe they were another form of PLF?

Or a mass of bodies waiting for animation?

Barry have you any knowledge of the above? Are you aware of any RV sessions where a group of Beings were viewed in stasis or waiting to be animated?

Speaking about 'animation', if the Off Planet Intelligences have advanced technology and superior genetic knowledge, are they re-animating people/Beings who are not alive? (any knowledge of this Barry?)

Dan Burisch speaks of the negative J-Rods (future 'grey' humans) as re-animating dead people and then the J-Rods ''wearing those bodies' in order to interact with humans.

Miriam Delicardo also spoke about an experience with a MIB and her description of how it moved and reacted mimicked Dan Burisch's testimony. The MIB was very interested in Miriam and if Miriam is a souped-up Human of the Tall Blonds then Miriam's Tall Blond Aliens may be the Orion's Dan Burisch speaks of or a group of earlier precursor humans?

Dan Burisch did mention that some humans went to the Sirius Star System so maybe they are the Nordic-Sirians? Isn't Michael St Clair of this lineage?

I hope you don't mind me sharing where the info comes from which leads to my questions for you Barry.

As I've said before I think your testimony, your knowledge is the thread which pulls all these other threads of information together so anything you can share 'at this time' is very much appreciated.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #128
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
According to Laura Knight's channelling material there is an "army of psychic projectors" who send out information to those in the creative arts.

It's referred to as Project Awaken.

Apparently these psychic projectors are the descendants ( and hybrids ) of a race of Beings who were brought to this planet many millenia ago. They reportedly have supreme psychic abiilites.

Their agenda is to awaken people to the thought pattern that ETs/Aliens are real.

Indoctrination as you say. This info correlates to your info regarding mind programming and indoctrination.

Apparently there are two opposing hierarchial groups participating in this project, those with good intent and those without. That's probably why there is so much confusion here as to who truly has the human races' best interests at heart and who do not.

When everyone is dishing out the dirt on the other and setting up scenarios to leave false impressions, no wonder confusion reigns here.

In reference to CE3K I thought it was interesting that Light and Sound were used as a precurser to the "Light ship" appearing.

Light and Sound have been used for millenia in programming.

Barry do you know of the "army of psychic projectors" I've referenced above?

All the Best
Ara

Nope sorry, new to me

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #129
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry have you heard of Brian Scott? He reportedly had years of 'experiences' with what appeared to be Greys and another group of Entities (who projected various 'identities' of themselves, from a tall grey to red haired Nordic.)
the name rings a distant bell

In a Book written about Brian's experiences is this :

The Leader of the Grey Beings speaks: "That which we found here, we have lifted to Nous two. Thus the great civilizations of man," he said in human voice."What are we to do?" We need a new body for 12 strand DNA".

The Grey Leader: " We have prepared 5 Hybrids that will thrive on Earth. The time of hu-man on the land-finished.

Hybrid phase-out underway.

The Grey Leader: All hu-man plantations must be phased out, and the land prepared for a new-man, of US-12 STRAND DNA- and their children".

Brian saw a picture of a hybrid..part human part alien....it had a large domed head, blue eyes and human pink skin.

I remember reading about some RV who saw beings described above in what seemed to be stasis condition. I think they were also seen on Mars when that was RVd.

Maybe they were another form of PLF?
I believe the remit of PLFs is purely drones programmed, of course the sophistication level would no doubt have increased considerably in last 27 years, anyones guess really

Or a mass of bodies waiting for animation?
possible

Barry have you any knowledge of the above? Are you aware of any RV sessions where a group of Beings were viewed in stasis or waiting to be animated?
not as such as the main protocols we followed at that time were cold war targets, plus other things but not to do with the topic covered here, another group possibly

Speaking about 'animation', if the Off Planet Intelligences have advanced technology and superior genetic knowledge, are they re-animating people/Beings who are not alive? (any knowledge of this Barry?)
beyond my knowledge sorry

Dan Burisch speaks of the negative J-Rods (future 'grey' humans) as re-animating dead people and then the J-Rods ''wearing those bodies' in order to interact with humans.

Miriam Delicardo also spoke about an experience with a MIB and her description of how it moved and reacted mimicked Dan Burisch's testimony. The MIB was very interested in Miriam and if Miriam is a souped-up Human of the Tall Blonds then Miriam's Tall Blond Aliens may be the Orion's Dan Burisch speaks of or a group of earlier precursor humans?
that would fit the bill yes

Dan Burisch did mention that some humans went to the Sirius Star System so maybe they are the Nordic-Sirians? Isn't Michael St Clair of this lineage?
not known to me sorry

I hope you don't mind me sharing where the info comes from which leads to my questions for you Barry.
questions are fine, as long as its within my knowledge parameters or experience, i can answer, i do not like guessing

As I've said before I think your testimony, your knowledge is the thread which pulls all these other threads of information together so anything you can share 'at this time' is very much appreciated.

All the Best
Ara
you are very welcome

THE WATCHER
Old 10-24-2008, 12:11 PM   #130
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

It appears that when i sent copies of DVD discs, in order to view them on PCs i included the software Cyberlink PowerDVD. BUT i forgot to include the serial number in order to install that software. My apologies for this oversight. If you wish to receive that serial please PM me.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #131
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
boy, after going all through this thread again..

i really have not seen a moderator on any site act like steve a.

Completely rediculous.

Do they not tell mods what their jobs are and how to conduct thermselves and MODERATE??? or did steve here miss the memo?

Bad enough half the people here act rediculous and totally disrespectful,
Now theres a MOD acting that way?

Seriously?

guess thats what happens when members raise their hand for the job instead of being chosen for their abilities.

Unreal man.

You oughtta be proud steve. real nice pal.

thumbs up big guy.

i think ATS might miss you...

then again, maybe not .
I would not be that hard on Steve, be it he believes or not. Moderator position may be new to him and give him some time, don't be so hard on him either is all I say. As for the voice files and the interviews are very interesting and find them very valuable in my research over the years. Having contact with Barry, I find him to be a very credible person and has stuck with his research and experiences from the 1970's to present. Forget about Casbolt, he's explained that situation many times over.
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:44 PM   #132
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

another batch of packages were sent out today, another is in process of being copied, so please, all those whom have requested these, sorry for any delays but you will receive yours asap. Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #133
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Please do not associate myself with those you see doing the lecture circuits, making money from books, video or DVD sales whatever. I have made not one penny from this, in fact its cost me a small fortune over the years, supplying copies of the files in the 90's to all and sundry globally. .

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
if you are really B King, could you pls tell us
why Gov cooperates with E.T?
what 's Alien agenda?
who controls who?
is it true that the Greys infiltrate into US Gov?
W Bush is cloned?
how many Underground bases involve with Gov-E.T?
how many Greys are there on our planet?

thank you for your time
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #134
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
if you are really B King, could you pls tell us
why Gov cooperates with E.T?
what 's Alien agenda?
who controls who?
is it true that the Greys infiltrate into US Gov?
W Bush is cloned?
how many Underground bases involve with Gov-E.T?
how many Greys are there on our planet?

thank you for your time
LOL the last time i looked in the mirror, sure enough its me LOL
Unfortunately your questions are vague, in order for me to answer i'd need more specifics, but for now.......which alien race precisely? as each has own agenda. Thats difficult to say in few words, a lot of controlling is done by our own governments. I have not personally seen evidence of infiltration no. No i think Bush is just a human dummy not a clone. Several facilities globally. Impossible to give numbers as at any given moment any here fluctuate in numbers. Hope i have helped here

Regards, THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 02:11 AM   #135
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

we are all the powers that be

isn't that what many of you keep teaching?

:-)
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #136
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanonatime View Post
we are all the powers that be

isn't that what many of you keep teaching?

:-)
Many of us, whom precisely is us? I'm certainly not part of the PTB, I hope i have proved that here

THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 05:17 AM   #137
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Many of us, whom precisely is us? I'm certainly not part of the PTB, I hope i have proved that here

THE WATCHER
didn't mean that in a bad way... meant... many people here have been teaching us we have the power to change things... by "powers that be"- i didn't mean- one of THEM- one of the super evil- i meant just- we all have power within that we don't even tap- and have to start learning how to use it...well i know i do- sorry if didn't use my words correctly. these forums can be difficult that way sometimes- especially among people with feelings, like all of us... so i do apologize if my words were not received correctly- across the board!
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:34 PM   #138
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanonatime View Post
didn't mean that in a bad way... meant... many people here have been teaching us we have the power to change things... by "powers that be"- i didn't mean- one of THEM- one of the super evil- i meant just- we all have power within that we don't even tap- and have to start learning how to use it...well i know i do- sorry if didn't use my words correctly. these forums can be difficult that way sometimes- especially among people with feelings, like all of us... so i do apologize if my words were not received correctly- across the board!
I see, Ok, my apologies. Yes indeed change is within all of us, openness and awakening of insights enabling us to see whats really going on and how to begin change is indeed powered within each and every one of us. A true open mind starts this process

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 07-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #139
day
Retired Avalon Member

There are a lot of people who have put their lives and reputations on the line to disclose their experiences and healing from those experiences.

research Karla Turner who mysteriously died of cancer, you can find her easily by googling her name -- Barb Bartholic and James Bartley --- all of whom are putting their lives on the line to reach out to people, share their stories and promote healing.

the problem seems to be that along with disclosing information there is just as much if not more of disinfo going around so that everything becomes subjective.

What had these people gained by disclosing and writing about it? How can we know what is disinfo and what is real?

Why would Barry King desire to continue his disclosure if he is being harrassed and had his life on the line for disclosing when disinfo is trying to make any who disclose seem crackers?

Perhaps more people would come forward with their stories and we could learn from them if they did not have to go through being called a liar or doing so for money, or having their homes, families and financial well being at risk.

What good is it to label people either a fan or nut when the whole world is being affected? do the research and decide if we are going to make progress by pretending its not real and quickly moving on to other things because it does not seem to effect us directly.

if one goes through all of the videos on project camelot and further researches all the quiet but often dead people who have risked their lives to disclose what will people make of it then? Will their fear for their safety? will they learn about having et experiences in their own lives once the veil has been lifted?

Perhaps the reality of our spiritual growth can direct us on a grounded search, and be able to responsibly discern and find what we can do for protection....that to me seems paramount
day is offline   Reply With Quote