Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 01:32 AM   #26
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: safest place in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
To Norman : this information comes from here :
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/t...=&fpart=1&vc=1

http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:18 AM   #27
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting read. Thanks for the post.
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that New England would be safe but I doubt it now. Yikes.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #29
Deoxyan

stay out of the planet, there is not a safe place here
Old 10-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #30
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
stay out of the planet, there is not a safe place here
so how do I hijack a UFO?
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #31
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote from cayce: its not where you live but HOW you live.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #32
Deoxyan

I mean there is no really completely safe place in the worst case scenario.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #33
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

We're all going to die! Except for a few especially hardy ones, all 6 billion of us alive now will be dead in less than 100 years. Any one of us could get hit by a truck and die tomorrow. Are you ready for whatever your view of the afterlife has in store? If you are ready, then you are in the safest place in the world. You can face anything without fear.

I feel that I am physically where I need to be. I have things I need to do here now, and I'm ready to help others in any way I can if the "great reboot" occurs and I happen to survive. I have made some preparations, and will attempt to survive as best I can, but I honestly don't like camping out all that much so the astral might be a better place to be. Spiritually, I have things to work on, but I don't fear death.

In my opinion, if you are not prepared spiritually you won't survive the "great reboot" no matter where you are, and if you are prepared it won't matter where you are.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #34
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Quote from cayce: its not where you live but HOW you live.

got a variation on that : it doesnt matter where you live as long as you live where you are

peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:43 PM   #35
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

snip

Last edited by Pleiadian; 11-18-2008 at 10:49 PM. Reason: na
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #36
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

the ONLY SAFE PLACE is inside u........

........LEAVE THE INTERNET .............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w.w.w is 666...... the beast who EATS u .......

and take all ur energi .............

...... SHOOT DOWN THE NET !!!!!!!
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:00 PM   #37
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
Hmm... Quite a lot of specifics about the pole shift and its consequences on different locations.

However, is this the only way for the earth poles to shift?
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #38
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
We're all going to die! ...If you are ready, then you are in the safest place in the world. You can face anything without fear.

I feel that I am physically where I need to be. I have things I need to do here now, and I'm ready to help others in any way I can...Spiritually, I have things to work on, but I don't fear death.

In my opinion, if you are not prepared spiritually you won't survive the "great reboot" no matter where you are, and if you are prepared it won't matter where you are.
Beautifully said.

A wise old woman I once knew used to say, "In 100 years there'll be all new people anyway." Part of why we're here is to try to ensure they have a decent place to live.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #39
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

ok, this thread generated quite a bit of discussion. Maybe I should rephrase my question - in which places shouldn't I be in when everything starts.
I mean, let's be real, if someone is going to nuke a certain area, you have no chance of survival. I agree with people saying, you just have to go through with it where ever you are, but I think that if I can get some prior knowledge, that puts me ahead of the rest who still haven't realized what's going on.

For example, I'm a bit worried about being in the Middle East and I think New Zealand might be a better option.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #40
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

i think the best place to be is "home" (country), because it is where you know the terrain the best, where you can read what`s mentioned on danger labels or medicine packs..when things get bad, you might be in the wrong place but at least you know your "ground" , can communicate or at least understand (a potential enemy`s plans?). whatever scenario will be..some people might see in you an enemy because you look different or don`t "talk" the way they do..and that doesn`t help survival at all even if the place is "unaffected" doesn`t mean the people won`t be (agitated)...(a lot of people are still racists inside..and it will show..).
as many have already said..stay out of densely populated areas, for one, because violence and mob violence is bad, panic can be contagious and dangerous when all want out at the same time; also food and water will go away fast ... suggests to find a mountain habitat like a holiday-house or just have good friends in the mountains to stay with..good to get familiar with the terrain there as well..pay attention to potential rock or mud slides, avalanches..so if there`s no friends or no mountain holiday house, what then? well, this could be even the key to more flexibility..find a fairly untouched spot and start digging a hole or more and hide supplies, tools , tents, etc. ( the whole shabang) in sturdy non-rusting waterproof containers (add desiccants to every container)....take all necessary measures , that "it" won`t be found, washed away, etc ....may want to do that in different places..which is of course costly (but: redundancy=safety...and you can give away some things and still have enough) if money don`t buy anything any more this would be like a barter-savings account..
and not bad for starters..

some of the stuff:
http://baconreport.blogspot.com/2007...st-during.html
enough..it`s just a thought anyway..

ps : miriam delicado says there are safe places all over the world, which are >marked<.. what do you think about the Medjugorje area? (maybe too many will run there...but who knows..)

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-02-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #41
Worlds Beyond

My own personal understanding and belief is that there will be no safe place. None. Not in a geographical sense anyway.

I don't wish to instill any level of fear by saying that. It's just my personal view/understanding.

The only safe place will be inside your own heart/soul.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #42
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

So Switzerland specifically with the low countries is going to be affected by a tidal bore is it? I can understand the low countries....low and near a coast...yeah that makes sense, but Switzerland? Mountainous, highly elevated Switzerland? Not particularly near the sea? I don't think so.

I switched off from this complete load of bunk at that point.

Lets have a more believable doom and gloom story please!
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:09 AM   #43
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Map of pole shift effects

I have created a map with data about the supposed conseguences of a pole shift.
This collect profecy information, geological data on so on.
This is a work in progress.
check it out :
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...722363,360&z=2
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:44 AM   #44
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've been thinking that Spain would be ok
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #45
marisa manning
Avalon Senior Member

I 'am where iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiam
marisa manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #46
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

The Moon should be a safer place to place the LHC...IMHO....then we could stay right here - on earth. Oh, BTW - place all the minions of Illuminati there as well. Let them bring one small plastic bag with oxygen for themselves as well.

A quickie for those who are commenting poleshift: A magnetic pole shift is not, repeat NOT, meaning that the earth physical rotation will stop or change direction or flip or tilt. Although a magnetic pole shift most certainly will be very, very harmful to most of our electronics (i.e. everything from cars to phones and communications and my personal Tamagochi) - it has happened many times during the years humans has walked on the earth...and as the magnetic field of the earth actually is into a state of kaos/reduction right now, it is not very unlikely we all will be around when it happens.

I wonder - has anyone found any info about how poleshift/sunspot activity may coinside with solar system wobbling up and down through the galaxy central plane?
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:00 AM   #47
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

the "forecast" has some basic information.. as with most written information..
it has little information on some interesting details such as at what speed and height the tidal waves will hit land..could it be just a few hundred kilometers per hour or is it per second! ?
how about freakishly strong storms with wind speeds close to mach 1?
does a pole shift require a very deep underground base to survive?

for all we know so far, previous civilisations, which were highly advanced have just disappeared. the scenario could be really a mix of deep impact, the day after tomorrow and the day after..
the day after tomorrow and the day after; because of massive vulcanic eruptions to be expected with the hot vulcanic ashes climbing rapidly up to the ceiling of our atmosphere, where it cools down to the max and because of this will drop back down even faster and instantly freeze everything where it comes down; kind of like in "the day after tomorrow", the only difference will be, that the air gets too cold to breathe and it`s going to be vulcanic ashes for crying out loud. and vulcanic overcast is like nuclear winter anyway.
tidal waves of unknown proportions are to be expected. science gets to see such tidal waves only once; and it has always been the last time as well until now...the tidal wave of the movie "deep impact", gives an idea what is to be expected...there might be just a few more tidal waves than shown in the movie..and it could go on for quite a while this way..tidal bores of unheard of proportions will not stop for mountains and slam right over the ridges with full force..just to slam down again inlands with such speed, that no one will hear it coming...bringing with it lots of dirt, rocks and debris..

i do not intend to scare here..but it`s not helpful if everybody prepares for a mild shift...because after all it`s all about a shift which will move earth! and even if it is just a magnetic shift...all of the magnetized elements in the earth,rocks,etc.. will suddenly have to "look the other way"..there will be "movement" like never before....

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-04-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #48
Worlds Beyond

"tidal bores of unheard of proportions will not stop for mountains and slam right over the ridges with full force..just to slam down again inlands with such speed, that no one will hear it coming...bringing with it lots of dirt, rocks and debris.." (Capreycorn)

I'm really not into adding to any fear vibrations, in here or life, but I have to say.. what Capreycorn wrote here is absolutely what I keep on and keep on being 'told' and 'shown'... and it is also what I have recurring powerful dreams about for many years now.. and also have had inumerable 'messages' about for past 3 years.. I rarely tell others about it, as I do NOT wish to encourage any fear/doom mongering, so have only discussed these things with close friends until now.

I was also 'told' to paint what I was shown.. which is quite amusing given I have NO artistic skills or experience whatsoever, so I ignored the 'message' to paint these images, until they became SO frequent and strong and clear (even waking me at night!) that I went out and bought some basic watercolour paints, paper etc and thought "OK, what do I do now?" . Well, I swear before God, it was like magic, because I suddenly painted these images, as though I'd been painting all my life! And the even stranger thing was, that all my physical pain stopped while I was painting (I have a very painful illness).

Anyway.. bit more detail for you.. I am 'shown' pictures/movies of the earth covered in red water. Yes, red. I do not know if this is blood or anything else (a few people have asked if this is the case, but I truly don't know)... but it is very very red. And the only land left visible is also red, i.e. the very tops of mountains, big rocks/boulders.. all piled up as if been 'avalanched' or 'blown apart'.. these are all red too.

Now, I really don't wish to alarm anyone or make anyone fearful. This is just what I am personally experiencing/being made aware of (past 3 years, since I also got ill, and started having a lot of other spiritual 'phenomena' happening to me).

Also.. I REALLY wish to stress this.. that there are NO feelings of fear when I am 'given' these things. In fact, I have a weird sense of calm and peace comes over me. I am at the time also shown a truly AMAZING pathway of golden light, almost like irridescent golden crystal, which leads up from the tips of the mountains... into another realm and beyond... Above this pathway I can see almost forever into the distance.. and there are the most incredibly beautiful things/scenes.. and actual places and amazingly coloured, crystal-like buildings (some of which, I have since found, out are places of ancient beliefs) and also there are people... REAL people...

In spite of my grasp of language, I cannot even begin to adequately describe all this in words (again, I was 'told' to paint them, which I have been doing)... including souls who have already departed their earthly bodies (I mean REAL people, some of whom I have known from this life, who passed away, some almost 40 years ago, when I was a small child).

Anyway folks, what I am trying to convey here is just my experiences, and from those arise my own personal belief that there is indeed going to be some major earth event, but I do not know when.. I have no idea... it could be centuries away, it could be 2012, it could be tomorrow, who knows!! Not me!!

But I am repeatedly shown these things, amongst others, and also 'taken' on journeys to other realms (yes, really) and shown the most incredibly beautiful / peaceful / joyful things... and I also feel so SO strongly that we are NOT meant to fear.... not at all.... there are worlds and places beyond this which are FAR FAR more beautiful, real and harmonious than earth... and that what we call "death" is nothing of the sort... it is really just a 'change of clothes' into something much more comfortable... REALLY!

Folks, please please please, don't be afraid... I truly feel that whatever is going to happen is going to happen... there truly is a reason and a season for everything! I'm not saying 'sit back and do nothing as the end is coming', of course not... it's VERY important in these times that we ALL learn to actively be of service to as many as we can, help each other, ones we DON'T know as well as ones we do know! To keep learning and growing and keep ever hopeful, and try to resolve any issues (such as forgiveness etc.) you may have and have a thorough internal/external "spring clean"!

For me personally, I know that the important thing is not about "stocking food" or "moving to the hills", but to try and live as peacefully and helpfully as I can, to help as much as possible with/for others... basically, I would rather spend my money (not that I have much anymore!) sending food/help to the TRULY helpess in this world, ones without even the very basics... no clean water, no food, no shelter, no parents...... there are many many souls on this earth who don't have the luxury of wondering how to survive today, let alone 2012...... 28 children die every single minute on this planet from food starvation alone. Not to mention the ones dying from preventable disease, the starving adults in Africa, the orphaned children in Iraq and other war zones, the displaced in Congo/Sudan, the storm-hit homeless in Asia, etc.

I'm really sorry, I'm really not rying to lecture anyone here.. believe me, we are free to make our own choices.. and I have (in the past) been as asleep and self-serving as anyone else with my nice career/home/car/holidays etc. in spite of my great generosity to people when I was a high-earning high-flyer, I was still serving myself (unaware of it at the time though!) at the root of it all ! But really, I got my wake-up call a few years ago.

Personally.. I'd rather use my last £100 to help someone else live NOW than buying 50 cans of beans or 100 packets of rice etc, or moving to the hills to be "safe" for some possible future date/event... because the simple truth is, that we really ARE all connected and responsible for each other, as well as ourselves.

My feeling is that whatever is going to happen in the future is NOT within our grasp to change. I'm sorry to say that folks. I'm truly a BIG believer in positive thinking, visualisation etc. And was for MANY years a firm "you create your reality" type thinker... for 20 years, in a big big way... but now, to be totally honest.. I'm not so sure we do "create our own reality".. ultimately (although I DO still feel strongly it is very important to stay positive and visualise positively!) ...

.. I feel there IS something MUCH bigger than all of that, much bigger than all of us, which we don't (yet) understand. No matter how much we think we know or conjecture about what is to come, we truly know VERY little. And that is for a purpose, I believe... (and also makes me feel very humbled at times).

I'd feel more comfortable, when my time comes to leave earth, knowing I tried to help someone else here and now, in the present time, than hoarding any amount of my resources for my own personal preservation at some 'maybe' point in the future.. just my personal feelings folks.

My message is simple... Do not fear. Help others. REALLY help others, not just financially... help in whatever way THEY need (not you! ). Live for today and help others live today too, wherever/whenever you can!

These are sometimes dark and confusing times here on earth, but believe me, there really is "light at the end of the tunnel" so to speak (and I mean that literally!).

I hope I haven't rambled on too long in your thread... Sorry! And apologies again if I sound "lecturing".. I really don't mean to, I just feel so passionately about these things. Sorry!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:34 PM   #49
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Worlds Beyond,

Great work, thank you so much for telling it all.
I agree on everything you say...the "red land and ocean" is puzzling..hmm..

i truly love the way you "came out". respect!
(i don`t think i could do it halfway as good)
your name must be written in the heavens somewhere.
keep helping others and keep sharing with them what you "know".
your condition gets better when you`re not fighting what comes to you by nature..it`s a very clear indication indeed.

..and..no fear! so true..

cheers :-)

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-04-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #50
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

What beautiful words WORLD!!!!

I think i may be following the same wave pattern here. I AM stocking up as in planting furiously - nurturing my plants - nurturing my children - loving them and my life - and giving love and assistance to anyone when the need arises. That need may NOT be for a future event but for right here and NOW.

This life aint a rehearsal its to be lived right NOW!!

A naive story here - but soo true. After i had my first child i remember saying to an older lady - "ohh i love this child soo much i cannot imagine loving another child as completely as this precious baby" and she laughed and said "you will never EVER run out of love"

And that is a fundamental truth!!!
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote