Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Notes on the State of the New World Order Agenda

I have listened to the first half of the 2nd hour of Alex Jones' program for November 3, 2009. His guest was Mike Rivero and their discussion was a good summary of the state of affairs of major parts of the New World Order conspiracy as it stands today.

I kept pausing the archive so that I could take notes. Here are my notes:
  • Bank deregulation legislation openly gives unlimited power to less than 4 private banks and brokerage firms to regulate all financial activities in the United States.
  • Simultaneously, the other 19 members of the G20 are passing identical or close to identical legislation to tie-in to this new private bank of the world.
  • Part of the taxing mechanism is to be the Framework Convention on Climate Change, the House has passed the accompanying legislation, admittedly to go under UN control; it states that this is for global governance, the US will not be allowed out of this, it will more than double, in their own words, US energy prices, it will micro-manage every facet of your life. There will be taxes on everything that produces carbon. This will be unelected and unaccountable.
  • The push for globalism rests on 3 foundations: 1 – human caused global warming. Al Gore is backing off of that and calling it climate change now. He’s now promoting the fight against global warming/climate change as a spiritual quest because he couldn’t sell the science. New religion: worship the earth and pay your carbon taxes. 2 – global authority to deal with the manufactured financial crisis. What they want to put in place is just a larger version of the Federal Reserve, which will condemn humanity to poverty but reward the elite to ongoing increasing wealth. However, a stumbling block for a one world-wide system is the Muslim banking system, which conflicts with the Western compound-interest system of banking. This is what the “clash of civilizations” is about.
  • The 3rd foundation was not stated as such but the discussion then turned to over-population. Mike Rivero made the statement, “We know the world is over-populated.” He mentioned National Security Memo 200 of the Nixon administration that called for overt and covert methods of birth control to reduce the world’s population.
  • When Al Gore set up the cap and trade scheme, he got help from Enron. Al Gore is doing to us with carbon dioxide, what Enron did to California with electricity. They’re not actually doing anything that’s useful; they’re just siphoning off money that makes them very, very rich. It’s a scam. It’s a crime. The American people have to get angry. But that’s what Northcom is all about. All of this is premeditated.
  • The “war on drugs” is simply a war on the competition’s drugs. The American drug lord families include the Bushes and the Clintons. Money from drugs is laundered in US banks. By making the drugs illegal, it increased the price of the drugs, and makes them profitable. This is called the politics of contraband. The Kennedy dynasty was founded on illegal alcohol money; the Skull & Bones fraternity at Yale was funded with opium money. If the drug money went away, most American banks would collapse.

Here is a link to the audio archive. Again, the discussion took place the 2nd Hour for November 3, 2009:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=alexJones

Comments?

Last edited by Samarkis; 11-05-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: added a word to title as per request of author
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:18 AM   #2
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notes on the State of New World Order Agenda

Cheers Seashore!
re the banks, we all need to keep an eye on the Wold bank, the IMF and the Sank of International Settlements in basle.

re the Federal reserve - it is made up of a handful of privately owned Jewish banks. With a few more spare seconds i can tell you which ones if you're keen.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My comment is, we face problems on such a scale that we cannot keep trying to solve them from the same level of consciousness that created them in the first place.

Solution: Shift consciousness higher.

How to do this? Seek the truth that will set us free, realize the reality of Oneness [if you don't like that term u can ignore it for now!], and all is given unto us. Realize everything we require is inside rather than outside.

Free energy. Free market economy. Sound money. Accountable politicians. True justice. Healing. Sustainable living. Freedom. Power. Wisdom. Love.

Humanity will bring forth solutions based on the rock of the Christ consciousness when they realize these solutions are accessible within themselves.

All of these things will come forth when we overcome our own illusions of powerlessness and separation.

Each one of us has own inner guide, our still small voice inside, our own divine voice, which is guiding us right now to how we can play our role and how we can come up higher in consciousness, and none of our egos want us to hear it... so we should each continuously ask ourself, are we listening?

We have ears and we have eyes, but are we hearing, are we seeing?

Only we individually can answer that...

For me, I always try and keep in mind, 'the truth will make us free', so I say to the infinite, give me the truth why don't yah?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
re the Federal reserve - it is made up of a handful of privately owned Jewish banks. With a few more spare seconds i can tell you which ones if you're keen.
That's okay; all I'm interested in is ending the Fed! Yeah, it's private. The name was chosen to fool us.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:09 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

How to do this? Seek the truth that will set us free...
Old 11-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #6
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
That's okay; all I'm interested in is ending the Fed! Yeah, it's private. The name was chosen to fool us.
Just for you Seashore: http://endthefedusa.ning.com/page/store-1
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
What a friend you are, Barron! Thanks!
Old 11-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notes on the State of the New World Order Agenda

Hi seashore!

The Copenhagen deal is so wrong.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellsisland View Post
Hi seashore!

Hi back at you!

Here is some background information, taken from "Enslavement by a New Copenhagen Protocol to the Climate Change Treaty" by Henry Lamb:

"Copenhagen is about to become the successor to Kyoto as the synonym for the U.N.'s plan to control climate change. The 15th meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change will meet in Copenhagen December 7-18...

The UNFCCC was a voluntary treaty through which the United States agreed to voluntarily reduce carbon emissions in 1992. At the very first meeting of the COP [Conference of Parties] in 1995, the delegates decided to add a 'Protocol' to the treaty that would make specific emissions reduction targets set by the U.N. body legally binding on 34 developed nations. The U.S. Senate adopted a resolution instructing the Clinton administration to not participate in the Protocol unless it included all nations, or if it would have a negative impact on the U.S. economy.

At the third meeting of the COP in 1997 in Kyoto, Japan, the U.S. delegation followed the Senate's instruction and refused to agree to the terms set for the United States by the U.N. body, because the developing nations refused to accept any reduction in their carbon emissions. The impasse lasted well into the second week of the meeting.

Then, Prince Albert Gore made his entrance. In a private meeting in his hotel suite, Gore negotiated a deal that completely ignored the Senate resolution...

One of the two really good things that George W. Bush did was to withdraw from the Kyoto Protocol altogether...

The Copenhagen meeting is supposed to produce the successor to the Kyoto Protocol, which will expire in 2012..."

Last edited by Seashore; 11-29-2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Format
Old 11-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #10
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have listened to the first half of the 2nd hour of Alex Jones' program for November 3, 2009. His guest was Mike Rivero and their discussion was a good summary of the state of affairs of major parts of the New World Order conspiracy as it stands today.

I kept pausing the archive so that I could take notes. Here are my notes:

[*] Bank deregulation legislation openly gives unlimited power to less than 4 private banks and brokerage firms to regulate all financial activities in the United States.[*] Simultaneously, the other 19 members of the G20 are passing identical or close to identical legislation to tie-in to this new private bank of the world.
{Mod Note: Please limit quoted text to about a paragraph. K}
Yes, very sad indeed. A massive scale scam and planetary deceit, with only purpose to make the Elites richer in order to buy and corrupt more the existing structure in reaching their millenary dream, of absolute and despotic power. And you know why is possible to happening all of these? Because the simple man, TPTB is buying out, with an apple pie and a beer. This is our recently price and our wise...

In this case, is little we can do, this is sadly, but true. My fellows romanians will not fight, many nations will be cowardly and will not fight, until the end when will be too late. Then they will be forced to fight with a well tuned mechanism, impossible to defeat.

Most of my respect for the French and Greeks, which fiercely fought against their governments and their governments are afraid and respecting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
My comment is, we face problems on such a scale that we cannot keep trying to solve them from the same level of consciousness that created them in the first place.

How to do this? Seek the truth that will set us free, realize the reality of Oneness
Sorry 14 Chakras, I have to contradict you, pall. Don't kidding yourselves. These problems are too extended and deep rooted, to be solved like that. We need a fiercely fight with lots of blood flowing! This is the only way that TPTB are understanding and respecting. The sheer force, unfortunately!

Last edited by Karen; 11-05-2009 at 10:19 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
We need a fiercely fight with lots of blood flowing! This is the only way that TPTB are understanding and respecting. The sheer force, unfortunately!
I am hoping that as more and more people become aware of what the truth is, they will, in turn, push back peacefully via communication, non-compliance, and offering a better idea.

Every person reading this forum needs to try to do something to help more and more people learn what the truth is.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The push for globalism rests on 3 foundations: 1 – human caused global warming. Al Gore is backing off of that and calling it climate change now. He’s now promoting the fight against global warming/climate change as a spiritual quest because he couldn’t sell the science. New religion: worship the earth and pay your carbon taxes.

Gore has published a new book entitled Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis.

"Nobel winner adapts fact-based message to reach those who believe they have a moral duty to protect the planet in Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis"

Read the article here:

http://worldbbnews.com/2009/11/gores...nt-on-climate/
Old 11-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gore has published a new book entitled Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis.
Yes, he is really referring to THEIR Choice, the Cabal's choice, not ours. As always, they want to laugh in our face.

But, myself I'm laughing knowing the Universal law, which will make to them, exactly what they are doing to us. I witnessed this law in action, so many times, that I can't even count. For sure, also for the meek, will come a time for laughing in face of the Elite's, they with no power to do something against.

I'm wondering how come they are not aware about that and pushing their luck so much? Or maybe God blinded them so much, in their emphasized ego, that the forgot?
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Yes, he is really referring to THEIR Choice, the Cabal's choice, not ours. As always, they want to laugh in our face.

But, myself I'm laughing knowing the Universal law, which will make to them, exactly what they are doing to us. I witnessed this law in action, so many times, that I can't even count. For sure, also for the meek, will come a time for laughing in face of the Elite's, they with no power to do something against.

I'm wondering how come they are not aware about that and pushing their luck so much? Or maybe God blinded them so much, in their emphasized ego, that the forgot?
I guess the bottom line with the New World Order agenda is the underlying belief of the powers that be that they are superior and what they do is appropriate accordingly.

And our job is to understand the realities of what is happening and improve our own abilities to take charge of our fate.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellsisland View Post
Hi seashore!

Project Camelot posted a very, very interesting comment about the Copenhagen Treaty yesterday:

State of the Planet
The Project Camelot Blog

28 November 2009 - update

Copenhagen Treaty: According to a deep source, this "treaty" is a cover for another treaty with a certain group of Visitors who are planning to renew abductions and for certain others to allow the Illuminati to roll out their population reduction agenda unimpeded.
--Kerry

Comments anyone?
Old 01-15-2010, 12:14 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm listening to the archive of Alex's show today, January 14, 2010, 1st hour.

He mentioned that Chris Matthews is coming to Austin to interview him.

I think that's good news. If this goes well and actually gets aired in the mainstream, it's going to be a victory for the cause of freedom. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Edit after listening to the 3rd hour - it will probably be rigged.

The interview will be taped on Sunday.

Last edited by Seashore; 01-15-2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Add to the post
Old 01-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Also on today's Alex Jones show he mentioned that not only are naked body scanners going into airports, they're going into court houses.

Previously I've heard him talk about them being deployed in mobile units for large public gatherings, as well.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #18
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

my friend sent me this today. Speculation that Haiti's quake was more than just a quake.

http://www.getxnews.com/2010/01/hait...tims-for-2010/
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
my friend sent me this today. Speculation that Haiti's quake was more than just a quake.

http://www.getxnews.com/2010/01/hait...tims-for-2010/
That's a good HAARP video.

Fulford has posted on his blog January 14, 2010 that a nuclear device was used:

"The recent earthquake in Haiti was caused by an earthquake machine using technology developed by Nicola Tesla, according to MI6. The earthquake machine is not HAARP as I have previously suggested but rather some sort of nuclear device, according to this source and a CIA source. The CIA source says an expedition sent to the epicenter of the Indonesian earthquake that triggered the tsunami found it to be totally lifeless one year later, something that could only be explained by radiation. 'The oil companies won a war and got rights to the oil in that region and nobody even heard about it,' the CIA source said. In confirmation of these comments, recently declassified documents show the US government planned to attack Japan with a tsunami towards the end of World War 2 by setting of a large explosion along an underwater fault zone. The attack on Haiti was a Bush/Nazi faction response to the ongoing cut off of their financial assets, according to the sources. The attack cut undersea cables and prevented the transfer of large sums of money to South American central banks. In addition, the attack was a warning by the Nazi faction saying: 'If you squeeze us too hard we will start killing lots of people.' These criminals need to be punished for these evil acts."
Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I am listening to the archive of the 1st hour of Alex's radio show for February 15, 2010.

He speaks of a heavy heart and the loneliness of his position.

He sees:
  1. Further deindustralization of the West.
  2. New war with Iran.
  3. An expanding paramilitary global police state.
  4. Phony green tyranny.
  5. Phony terror tyranny.
  6. Phony drug war tyranny.

And he has stated that he anticipates an attempted assassination of the President.

Here is the link to the free archive:

Old 02-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And he has stated that he anticipates an attempted assassination of the President.
I'm at the end of the 1st hour now, and I understand what he's saying better.

He's talking about a staged assassination.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm at the end of the 1st hour now, and I understand what he's saying better.

He's talking about a staged assassination.
I'm listening to the 3rd hour now.

Alex is saying it could be that he is wounded, it could be that he is killed.

Last edited by Seashore; 02-16-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Correct which hour it is
Old 02-16-2010, 12:33 AM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Here is the link to the free archive:

During the 3rd hour, Alex stated that a Glenn Beck presentation he was about to play is clearly written by Army psy-ops because of every word he says, everything he twists, his mannerisms, the way he does it (PrisonPlanet.TV members can see this), the way he talks to you like you're a child, the left-right imagery, the way he uses a chalk board, the way he uses little stickers, and hesitates to post - it's all done at a child-like level, the way he implies that communists in the government are the ones undermining the economy to destroy it by design...

The Glenn Beck clip begins February 15, 2010 in the 3rd hour at 18:45.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart Swerdlow often talks about a staged alien invasion, using Project Blue Beam technology, that the Illuminati have up their sleeve to bring in their New World Order.

The concept is that the "invasion" will cause the world's population to rally around a new One World religion centered around a staged second coming of Christ/Buddha/Mohammed (depending on the area of the world) - followed by a merged one new figure.

This and more is discussed in this Stewart Swerdlow interview that is captured in a video of a Matrix TV program (thank you, Gita) starting at 17 minutes:

http://www.outtheretv.com/video_programming_preview.cfm
Old 02-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #25
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's a good HAARP video.

Fulford has posted on his blog January 14, 2010 that a nuclear device was used:

"The recent earthquake in Haiti was caused by an earthquake machine using technology developed by Nicola Tesla, according to MI6. The earthquake machine is not HAARP as I have previously suggested but rather some sort of nuclear device, according to this source and a CIA source. The CIA source says an expedition sent to the epicenter of the Indonesian earthquake that triggered the tsunami found it to be totally lifeless one year later, something that could only be explained by radiation. 'The oil companies won a war and got rights to the oil in that region and nobody even heard about it,' the CIA source said. In confirmation of these comments, recently declassified documents show the US government planned to attack Japan with a tsunami towards the end of World War 2 by setting of a large explosion along an underwater fault zone. The attack on Haiti was a Bush/Nazi faction response to the ongoing cut off of their financial assets, according to the sources. The attack cut undersea cables and prevented the transfer of large sums of money to South American central banks. In addition, the attack was a warning by the Nazi faction saying: 'If you squeeze us too hard we will start killing lots of people.' These criminals need to be punished for these evil acts."
I don't know if I should be saying this but there is an Alpha Omega base (belongs to tptb outside the planet) at 68W 23.5N, did they activate it? and the rest is cover up like 9/11 and the activation of the Phoenix wormwhole as Asha says in Voyagers II

As Bill Ryan says, the future can be changed, how much I don't know but I am sure that part of tptb plan is keeping us on the dark so we can fight each other while they continue the activation of their 48 bases and destroying the tectonics

Yes there is humans that have sold out to tptb but they are not millions, they are few thousands in key places

Question is, how do we turn this one around

Cheers
PS they want us enraged and fearfull, lets not play along lets play engaged detachment lets keep our energy and power to turn this one around

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-20-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote