Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #26
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I was looking at all these posts and it seems like alot of us have some kind of apocolyptic death wish. The threads are directed towards negative topics and scary thoughts. Even some of the ones that are positive are almost dissapointed that nothing has happened today on October 7th. I personally am pretty happy that I can go home tonight and crack open a cold one. We are watching the stock market crash with excited comments.

Seriously whats up? Why would you want to see everything in such chaos? I am guessing more than half of you would wet your panties if it actually did get crazy. You wouldnt know what to do without your damn computer. I just think it hypocritical of us all to say that a positive reality is created by our thoughts and then this whole fourm is about fifty times more negative then the f**kin news.

People need to chill out!!!
This has happened before and it will happen again!
Realists have more to contemplate than sheeple.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #27
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

Quote:
I was looking at all these posts and it seems like alot of us have some kind of apocolyptic death wish. The threads are directed towards negative topics and scary thoughts. Even some of the ones that are positive are almost dissapointed that nothing has happened today on October 7th. I personally am pretty happy that I can go home tonight and crack open a cold one. We are watching the stock market crash with excited comments.

Seriously whats up? Why would you want to see everything in such chaos? I am guessing more than half of you would wet your panties if it actually did get crazy. You wouldnt know what to do without your damn computer. I just think it hypocritical of us all to say that a positive reality is created by our thoughts and then this whole fourm is about fifty times more negative then the f**kin news.

People need to chill out!!!
This has happened before and it will happen again!
people with no life in this society wants a new one in their society, basically one based on medieval ideas. And they wish it to happen no matter if millions die, preferably, what this "light beings" call the sheep, or the slept. Welcome to the ****; that´s what´s this forum is all about. How spiritual and enlithtened it sounds, yea?.

This forum is starting to be another ****** Godlikeproductions, with all that fail everywhere, and those stupid date predictions, etctra.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-07-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #28
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
"We are watching and experiencing a society turning to chaos.
No here they are feeding and wishing for society to turn into chaos. If enough people scream that the backs will fail on a set day, and many fall for the fear... they will run out and pull their money... and by doing so CREATE the chaos they claim is happening 'beyond their control'
Old 10-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #29
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i want to know it all ,
No trust me you do NOT want to know it all... you just THINK you can handle it because of what you have heard

I aslo hope you al realise what a blow to the credibility of this site and many of those following the predictions will be afetr Oct 14th when the world is still here and there was no spaceship...

It will be hard to regain that credibility ... the 'next time'

And while all the Chicken Little's are running around screaming "The Sky is Falling"... it REALLY IS...

ASTEROID IMPACT--UPDATE: Asteroid 2008 TC3 hit Earth this morning, Oct. 7th, and exploded in the atmosphere over northern Sudan. An infrasound array in Kenya recorded the impact. Dr. Peter Brown of the University of Western Ontario has inspected the data and he estimates that the asteroid hit at 0243 UTC with an energy between 1.1 and 2.1 kilotons of TNT. Most of the 3-meter-wide space rock should have been vaporized in the atmosphere with only small pieces reaching the ground as meteorites.

http://spaceweather.com/ pick Oct 7th 2008

Last edited by zorgon; 10-07-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #30
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
No trust me you do NOT want to know it all... you just THINK you can handle it because of what you have heard

I aslo hope you al realise what a blow to the credibility of this site and many of those following the predictions will be afetr Oct 14th when the world is still here and there was no spaceship...

if you want to quote more than one post by one or more persons, use the option "multi" that is near the button "quote" on all the posts you want to quote, then, hit reply.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #31
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
if you want to quote more than one post by one or more persons,
Ah and I can predict that I will answer more than one post before I read them how?

Old 10-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #32
seagull
Avalon Senior Member

Dear ZORGON.

Please read this.

BE GONE
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #33
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

my point exactley
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #34
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

There certainly is a difference between wanting to understand what is or might be going on so one can better prepare for it and thinking that you are only a pawn with no options or choices. After all, you don't want to be so heavenly minded that your no earthly good.

I for one, my be older but I am always willing to stand up for what I believe is right.

Let's not keep taking the low road but help each other rise above it with knowledge and a better understanding of where we are going as a part of the whole.
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #35
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Ah and I can predict that I will answer more than one post before I read them how?

you should take my advice, usually double posting is not allowed in any forum, u get the point i wanna explain?

Btw, this site never had any credibility whatsoever, and project camelot interviews always aks you for a leap of faith in what´s being said, so..... if you life sucks bad and you are desperate you are the perfect objetive of such preachings, didn´t need any failed predictions to enhance that feeling. Im not denying the validity of anything there or here, i am stating those things, for what they are.

As an observer i kept track of the trends, just because of my curiosity on this ambiguous issues.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-07-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #36
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But I do believe that some people are just sifting through news and finding scary conspiritorial stories and posting them on here to self satisfy....
Sure some people do that. But try to imagine how tough the moderators' job is, walking on the line between "weeding out the bad users" and "censorship." You ban anyone posting negative stuff, you get accused of choosing what messages you want here and denying freedom, blabla. You leave them be and you get other users complaining about these users. Not easy to handle all that imo, especially considering how many new posts appear every minute.

Let's just tough it out and deal with whatever people post. Take what you like, ignore the rest. And let the mods do the moderating. You can't have a "perfect" forum on this imperfect planet.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #37
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
Sure some people do that. But try to imagine how tough the moderators' job is, walking on the line between "weeding out the bad users" and "censorship." You ban anyone posting negative stuff, you get accused of choosing what messages you want here and denying freedom, blabla. You leave them be and you get other users complaining about these users. Not easy to handle all that imo, especially considering how many new posts appear every minute.

Let's just tough it out and deal with whatever people post. Take what you like, ignore the rest. And let the mods do the moderating. You can't have a "perfect" forum on this imperfect planet.
i would never take the responsability of being a mod in any forum, not just this one.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #38
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Btw, this site never had any credibility whatsoever, and project camelot interviews always aks you for a leap of faith in what´s being said, so.....
With this attitude you have over 200 posts here? Uhm...
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #39
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow!! I never read anything like that on this thread!

I also think that Oct 7th is almost past... and nothing happened!

How much energy did this whole community waste on the whole prediction?

I for one was a little worried about it....

I am just saying that alot of our energy is wasted on pointing to very terrible realities. I do not think that being ignorant about future possibilites is the way to go about it, but I also think it is a waste for a bunch of computer nerds to sit around and scare the s**t out of eachother all day.
Especially when I bet not even 10% of us could live off the land during the winter time. Like I said before, everybody would be craping their pants if things really got hairy!
This post is priceless!! roflmao!!!

I agree 110%...with a 10% boost for the humor. Keep it up Orion!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #40
Steve_G

Quote:
I am sorry if I came across wrong...

Honestly I just got my first teaching job and for the first time I am able to make a difference and see it on a daily basis. I also have to serve weekends in jail because of a d.u.i that I earned last year sometime. I worry that if things go to hell here like economic crash followed by looting and possibly martial law that I woudl be stuck in jail. I dont know how many of you have actually had your freedom taken from you physically but it will change what you appreciate. I do not want to be stuck in the clink when anything happens because I have a feeling that they will just keep all the inmates there. I put off the last two weekends because I was worried about all this talk about october 7th and then nothing happened. Then today when I got on avalon everybody was still talking about everything that "could" happen. I know that no matter how prepared we are it is going to hurt for everybody when this system that we ARE all addicted to right now collapses under our feet.

I want to change the system more than anything right now...
But for those of you who believe that our thoughts manifest into reality then I feel like it is pointless to point out all these horrible possabilites. I am not saying that all of them are not relevant to post...

But I do believe that some people are just sifting through news and finding scary conspiritorial stories and posting them on here to self satisfy....

Then look at all the predictions and false theories that have been posted that we have wasted our thought on....

I just feel like we need to laugh and love a little more... maybe throw a party.. while we can!!
I can see your point of view dude, but the problem is these systems are so big and established it's going to be virtually impossible to replace them without them collapsing. I wish it was different but it isn't- too many people in these systems have too much to lose.

Let's be clear, what we're talking about is the collapse of an almost global empire. It isn't going to be pretty even in best case scenarios. I believe the effects CAN be mitigated, but not avoided entirely. But it has to happen because if it doesn't we're in for a period of darkness that is way beyond the bleakest days of Nazi Germany.

There IS positivity in hoping for the collapse because it makes way for an infinitely more positive alternative.

Edit- Holy s**t! Did I just espouse "ordo ab chao!!!!?????" Please shoot me!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #41
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post

I understand that the moderators must have one heck of a time trying to sort all this stuff. I applaude the moderators for the way they have came in and put most of the fires out.

But... I posted a thread with a link to a Bill Hicks audio clip
This clip spoke of our spiritual evolution, love, reality, acceptence, god and numerous other very relevant topics. I understand that he spoke of mushrooms and Terrance Mckenna but I do not feel like it deserved to be removed completley.

The thread was cencored.. How is our connection to oneness and spiritual evolution not relevant to the feeling that brought all of us here in the first place.

If it is ok to post hundreds of threads about possibly untrue negative news storeis than how can it not be ok to post one Bill Hicks thread

I woud give you the link here but I do not want any more conflict....
Just run a search for Bill Hicks and magic mushrooms...
give it a listen and tell me if it is not relevant.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #42
Suishou
Avalon Senior Member

I really like the videos that Bill and Kerry have produced. I even made a small donation to help them continue what they are doing. But as for this forum I think it seems to be 80% reactionary gloom and doom postings. There are so many threads and currents of positive things happening out there: green diy projects, mycoremediation, meditation techniques, new music, conferences, healers, etc etc. The list goes on and on. Why isn't this place full of those kinds of things?

The new Zeitgeist movie spends most of its time talking about the problems we already know about and only interviews one group of problem solvers? The film is great, but I would have loved to see two hours of just pure enthusiastic solutions and ways for people to get involved.

I will continue to watch Project Camelot's wonderful videos, but I am not really interested in all the reactionary stuff getting posted here. The future I want to be a part of is not a reaction to the past but a new force of its own.
Suishou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #43
Whitewolf

Quote:
people with no life in this society wants a new one in their society, basically one based on medieval ideas. And they wish it to happen no matter if millions die, preferably, what this "light beings" call the sheep, or the slept. Welcome to the ****; that´s what´s this forum is all about. How spiritual and enlithtened it sounds, yea?.

This forum is starting to be another ****** Godlikeproductions, with all that fail everywhere, and those stupid date predictions, etctra.

This is one of the most ignorant posts that I've ever seen here on this messageboard. People with "no life" in this society. What exactly do you mean by that? And why do you assume that people want to live in a society based on medieval principles? That was essentially a totalitarian society with a caste system where thousands of "undesireables" were purged due to their religious/spiritual beliefs. Where do you get that we here want to live in such a culture? I don't get you.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #44
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
This is one of the most ignorant posts that I've ever seen here on this messageboard. People with "no life" in this society. What exactly do you mean by that? And why do you assume that people want to live in a society based on medieval principles? That was essentially a totalitarian society with a caste system where thousands of "undesireables" were purged due to their religious/spiritual beliefs. Where do you get that we here want to live in such a culture? I don't get you.

i mean what you know what i mean.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #45
zuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
this is one of the most ignorant posts that i've ever seen here on this messageboard. People with "no life" in this society. What exactly do you mean by that? And why do you assume that people want to live in a society based on medieval principles? That was essentially a totalitarian society with a caste system where thousands of "undesireables" were purged due to their religious/spiritual beliefs. Where do you get that we here want to live in such a culture? I don't get you.
nice whitewolf......spoken with such eloquence......i´m so happy we have someone as grounded as your self on this forum......your eyes are wide open and your seeing clearly.......big hug to you......
Old 10-07-2008, 10:11 PM   #46
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

To the OP, you said yourself you were a bit afraid and now you prob feel like youve wasted energy because there was no major financial collapse. If you yourself paid close attention to Deagles visions, you'll see he only said something would happen today that would trigger a process. Its the way people reacted to it and i agree as I believe you mentioned this as well but you should know as well as most that its like Chinese whispers. Listen to the vids and audio, make your own mind up. Ignore the people who have gone overboard with dark predictions.

Secondly. It sounds like youre pretty content with the current system. Do you think we can change anything when its only 1 percent of us(population) that actually want the changes we speak about. Changes which result in no jobs, no income, massive economic and social change. Do you think for one minute that we have a chance of working towards this system without the current system taking major major hits.

The population only wake up when they are forced to wake up, not solely by us preaching a better world. all we are doing now is the equivalent of whispering at them when they are sitting there with the TV on loud with the odd minor advert that things just arent right for a few seconds then back to their normal viewing mode.

Camelot and Avalon discuss a new future and hidden knowledge from many angles. The world is corrupt, tricking the masses into believing we need fossil fuels and that paper money is backed and worth something. Do you expect us all to come here and focus on the good? What good? Where is the good? We are making movements positively but they are currently so small and miniscule that they currently dont matter.

You started this thread probably for a similar reason to when I had a moan that most people couldnt survive outside for 10 days because with my current planning Id have a hard time. I dont even have a box of matches Ive read most of the doom threads and talks and im no worse. After Deagles call I was ready to hit all my credit cards for transfers until I told myself its only a vision. Some people have taken it as if he said all banks in Europe will fall on the 7th, which he said nothing of a sort. You have been affected therefore feel the need to try and tip the scales somewhat away from the doomers. Do it yourself, hunt down the threads you like, glance the ones you dont. Give 1 star to the bad, 5 stars to the good.

We dont know the truth. We can barely understand why some banks have been left and some havnt, what the PTB want and what they dont or in what order, which countries first etc. You dont expect a positive forum to take place with so much unanswered 'bad' stuff....unanswered hence it is discussed to try and get us closer.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:39 AM   #47
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:

And while all the Chicken Little's are running around screaming "The Sky is Falling"... it REALLY IS...

ASTEROID IMPACT--UPDATE: Asteroid 2008 TC3 hit Earth this morning, Oct. 7th, and exploded in the atmosphere over northern Sudan. An infrasound array in Kenya recorded the impact. Dr. Peter Brown of the University of Western Ontario has inspected the data and he estimates that the asteroid hit at 0243 UTC with an energy between 1.1 and 2.1 kilotons of TNT. Most of the 3-meter-wide space rock should have been vaporized in the atmosphere with only small pieces reaching the ground as meteorites.

http://spaceweather.com/ pick Oct 7th 2008
Zorgon.. there be spaceships now up in them there skies.

The 14th will be no different that any other day when there are spaceships in the sky.

Meaning the 14th won't be any different then any other day. Cheers
Old 10-08-2008, 03:53 AM   #48
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: For a bunch of people who are preaching positivity.. you sure are negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Sometimes when looking at some threads it appears someone is shouting fire. Or someone else sees perhaps a child playing with matches and goes into a panic thinking Fire. These posts can serve a purpose if they are used to shift into a prevention mode. If there is a fire, call the fire department. Here it is calling upon our community spiritual light brigage to focus their positive energy and intent on a specific event and/or potential to help alter the outcome.

Often times, when this has been done and a new outcome did occur, the community at large may just say... well it didn't happen, so it wouldn't of happened, so what's the big deal.

There was this one research article where a group of monks went into a very high crime area and began to meditate for a period of months. Throughout the entire time they were there meditating crime decreased. This was statical data gleened from various police reports.

Positive intention at the group level works. Often it is the unseen spiritual influence that generates miracles. I suspect our Avalon community stepped up to the plate to join in a global prayer to shift the negative potential in a different direction. Yup... that's what I felt on the inside.
I feel that aswell alot of groups were doing focused meditations. also being aware of something changes the outcome like schrodingers cat. All the things they are planning, were planning, but then a new thing in the mix, people are awake now, mind you they are cranky as hell but atleast they are awake. And maybe that makes a HUGE difference, you cant sneak up on the AWAKE - im speaking of the effects on the general populace.

about the negative stuff, well on one hand you wanna know you need to know, its like knowing where the dog pooped on the lawn so you dont step in it. but i did feel sick to my stomach after i listened to deagle and that feeling went on for 2 days. fear can freeze you. depends on what you do with it, this place for example is putting forth a avenue for solution, as in yes all this sucks and yes all this is happening but we can do this to counter act it. It is resistance to the helplessness this fear can lead u to.

Im sure 99% of us are not ready in anyway for it hitting the fan. Im not and that drives me nuts when i hear stuff like what deagle said. and i sure do feel a sigh of relief as it turns oct 8th LOL but im here, and im working with others who want to be a solution, as fumbling as it feels now, im driven to study permaculture, increase my knowledge of alternative healing methods, wherever i feel it pull me to learn. and networking with others. keeping my mind focused on the solutions the true intention of what this place is for what keeping me grounded right now.... best it can...

so many other places have fallen into fearmongering and bickering i hope that does not come to this place. actually it cant lol becasue we dont have time to play those games anymore and many here feel that. BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE

Last edited by Seva; 10-08-2008 at 03:56 AM.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:59 AM   #49
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Preserve the status quo eh? That way all our kids can have lives just as empty and even more oppressed than ours.
The most intelligent post on this thread.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:09 AM   #50
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am sorry if I came across wrong...

Honestly I just got my first teaching job and for the first time I am able to make a difference and see it on a daily basis...

But for those of you who believe that our thoughts manifest into reality then I feel like it is pointless to point out all these horrible possibilities. I am not saying that all of them are not relevant to post...

I just feel like we need to laugh and love a little more... maybe throw a party.. while we can!!
Well in the worst case scenario, what do you think one of the most important jobs will be in a Ground Crew Community? - A teacher...

just for a moment, let your imagination go...

imagine if you could look at someone, feel what they fear and go after the source? If it's nothing, just let it go, but if it is something real, being able to close your eyes and rewrite the story...

Imagine having those abilities, and staying away from negative stories, because of their bad vibes... Are you helping if you close your ears to what you should be listening for?

You are a teacher, imagine the gift of trying to teach a frustrated child, and all you have to do is imagine it in your mind and the child is able to see the image...

Think of a child having nightmares, and you being able to see them, erasing the evil and replacing it with dream that makes them smile...

What if I told you that you already have the ability?

A natural teacher...

for the next dimension...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote