Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Puppet Installment

Yes ladies and gentlemen for the 4th time in the last 5 years we get to play Canada`s latest and newest national past time Puppet Installment . Welcome as we get to elect another hand puppet answerable only to the CFR and Trilateral Commission and who with the blessing and backing of the corporate elite will promise to screw the Canadian people out of Billions. Please sit back relax and listen to the media induced bullsh*t about what is wrong with the Great White North . If your unsure about the issue`s don`t worry they will be created for you . Stick around and enjoy for you folks unlucky to be in the studio audience you can play along at home .

Listen carefully and I`ll explain to you the options we have team Blue the Conservatives and reigning champion followed by the Red team the LiberalsBoth these teams have dominated the show for almost 150 years . Also playing along we have team White the Bloq Quebecois a separatist group with really no chance of winning but a key pivotal player who in the past have thrown a huge curves into the chances of the teams Red and Blue winning land slide victories.
The rest of our players are as follows Team Orange the New Democrat Party team Green The Green Party and last but not least we have Team RED and White The Canadian Action Party

Now the NDP or team orange are the underdog who for years have tried to beat the big dogs and champoin the little guy or at least say they do . The Green Party are after a more ecologically friendly Government and are really pushing for a Cap and Trade system that will push the goods and services up in every sector of the economy and thus force the average consumer to the pay more in taxes works for the Government and the retailer as he push`s his cost along to the end user of the product. And last we have the CAP or Team Red And White Now this is a really controversial group pushing to get into the national limelight They have spoken out against such things as a police State . a North American Union and other so called conspiracies . Clearly nuts and a danger to the societal norm out there. So dangerous in fact that they had to be banned from the last Public televised debate . But know worries the other parties did show up and argued thoughtful wondrous things about Canada that were Moderated by wonderful loving TV news anchors who bring you the hard hitting Journalistic facts nightly.

Now a recap of last years debate showed only one minor flaw . and to bring viewers up to speed it occured when the Green Party brought up !!..... The NAFTA agreement/SPP....... The other parties ever so quick jumped up and reveled that this topic was clearly agreed not to be discussed during the debate. Just so everyone knows we will agree to not discuss it again this year . Stay tuned you arm chair analysts this could be as exciting as watching paint dry .

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-12-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Puppet Installment

Quote:
Stay tuned you arm chair analysts this could be as exciting as watching paint dry .
HAHAHAHA!!!

GOVERNMENT = CONTROL OF MIND

Debate that earthlings.

Im still not voting!

Unless I hear some spiritual truth and disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence on earth and in Canada. Take it from there...its easy...just stop lying and DO SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE. Vote for me. Just joking, vote for yourself and the divine consciousness that you are!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-12-2009 at 10:54 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Just make sure you send your riding winner and Prime minister a registered letter with in 30 days of the election notifying them that you as a sovereign citizen do not recognize them as your leaders. I take it you don`t want to play along at home then
Old 09-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Just make sure you send your riding winner and Prime minister a registered letter with in 30 days of the election notifying them that you as a sovereign citizen do not recognize them as your leaders. I take it you don`t want to play along at home then

Hmmmm... I doubt I will send them anything. ive got better things to do...like have a nap while my DNA upgrades.

Whats good would that do anyway?
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Just so you know your refusal to send them notice Implies you accept them as your leaders and thus subject to the decisions they make

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-12-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Just so you know your refusal to send them notice Implies you accept them as your leaders and thus subject to the decisions they make
Is there a template at their website that I can download to save me time or do I have to make up my own?

I'm not sending them anything because I am a divine creator being and they are cut off from my work. Im going to print me one of those brown passports and if you mess with me and my people consider it an act of war. I know what the feds have done in the past and the lies they continue to cover up.

I refuse to give them a chance to deny me anything and I only accept that this is a universe of abundance. This I know. Therefore all government controls and limitations are defunct! prove that wrong in 30 days or whatever.

There are many things that are important to look after but until we get someone who is enlightened and speaks the truth for the people of Canada the circus of lies will continue dancing to the cabinet shuffle of confusion. If your lucky I might send ya a post card from the beach of freedom! peace JT
Old 09-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I have one i can send you or better yet maybe I`ll make a road trip your way and give you some info next week