Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Approaching critical mass

Approaching critical mass

Module 1:Humanity is beyond the ordinary
  • Research shows that our emotional states reflect on the creation of our own reality.
  • Positive thoughts can prevent disease , stress, anti-aging and vitatlize human stamina.
  • Practices such as meditation can increase productivity, heal your body, build self-confidence, overcome the fear of death and reduce insomnia.
  • We are all connected to everyone and everything within existence.
  • We are evolving at accelerated rates never before recorded in human history.

It is a great time to be alive, it is a great time to be in this moment , in this reality right now because everything is changing.
We really are on the verge of a massive change in consciousness , a massive change in our reality where everything starts off brand new, where we are entering a new world based on consciousness and not control .
  • our consciousness is expanding
  • We are entering a new science of understanding that consciousness is the catalyst for everything within the universe.
  • Modern science is phasing out and we are beginning to understand more about energetics, synchronicity and emotion.
  • We are the creators of our own reality , and we are the co-creators sharing collective experience on this planet .

Watch all modules :

Module 2: New science and discoveries

Module 3: Hidden Ancient history Mysteries

Module 4: Tapping into New Consciousness

Module 5: Approaching critical Mass ( 2010-2015)

Module 6: Extra terrestrial Existence

http://www.approachingcriticalmass.org/watch.html

An outlook at the world today . A great opportunity for Consciousness to make a quantum leap .
The soul shift is taking place !
Very positive videos . Enjoy them

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-19-2010 at 08:43 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Approaching critical mass

Thank you for the input , i will not hesitate to look into it, think i know what it is in general but but don't mind relearning. Always learning, and grateful for the opportunity.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

They are well worth listening to Shadowstalker .
The energy of that guy is very positive .

Enjoy

Love Always
Old 02-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful mudra!

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
It is a great time to be alive, it is a great time to be in this moment
where we are entering a new world based on consciousness and not control
hear ! hear !

kudos to him for putting this out there
and kudos to you for posting it!!

~ love in you ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #6
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Oh how I LOVE...LOVE....LOVE this....

Thank you mudra.......

Much LOVE to you for extending your hand...

and helping "I" up to the path.....

Your in my HEART...always....sister LIGHT

Namaste.....Freedom
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 PM   #7
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

When a critical mass of us 'believe' in something, so shall it be.

This and related material will become common sense to all soon.

Excellent find M.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Shadowstalker, truthseekerdan, Illuminate, Freedom , Rareheart ,

Thank you for your inspiring comments.
As we lift each other up we will safely cross the veil of illusion and land with our open hearts in the realm of pure consciousness and everlasting bliss.

Love for You
mudra
Old 02-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #9
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
When a critical mass of us 'believe' in something, so shall it be.

This and related material will become common sense to all soon.

Excellent find M.
spot on rareheart

mudra what an inspiring find, a big thank you

m xxx

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:53 AM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Humanity is Approaching Critical Mass

Metaphysical lecturer and Researcher, Brad Johnson, has compiled a free 4-hour presentation showing scientific evidence on how humanity is evolving to a new form of consciousness.

Dec 08, 2009 – VICTORIA, BC, CANADA – Brad Johnson, a Metaphysical lecturer and researcher, has compiled together an online presentation that Internet viewers can view for free. The title of his presentation is called “Approaching Critical Mass.” In this 4 hour presentation, Mr. Johnson provides new scientific evidence showing how humanity is evolving into a new form of consciousness, reveals ancient secrets from our history, provides new information regarding our understanding of the human body and DNA and concludes plausible ideas to where humanity is heading within the next five years.

“I wanted to put together a video package that pretty much sums up everything that I have been looking into the for the past year of my life.” Brad Johnson states. “Everyone deserves to see the findings that I have put together in this presentation. The information in ‘Approaching Critical Mass’ is not cooked up theories, but incredible amounts of information discovered through a lot of research in new science that is already out there.”

Brad Johnson hosts the presentation himself and breaks down the categories of his discoveries into five different module types. Mr. Johnson suggests that everyone who is interested in discovering the truth of who we really are, what humanity is truly capable of and where our civilization is progressing within the years to come should take a look at the Approaching Critical Mass presentation.

“All of this information is really just a drop in the ocean. The research is really just a nutshell on what’s truly going on with us as a civilization, with our planet and with our solar system. I do intend to make occasional updates through my presentation to keep everyone who views it informed on all the latest discoveries that I come across in my research.”

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-20-2010, 08:05 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If there ever was a time to feel alive, there's no better time than now.

The tides are definitely turning and just as some had predicted on here, those who cannot handle this new energy are panicking and ramping up their doomsday rhetoric.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
If there ever was a time to feel alive, there's no better time than now.

The tides are definitely turning and just as some had predicted on here, those who cannot handle this new energy are panicking and ramping up their doomsday rhetoric.

I believe so too Humble .. we are facing today the worst and the very best .
A time where consciousness is undergoing so much pressure that it is literally compelled to boost itself up and choose from all possibilities the ones that will create the world anew.
I will always remember the time of the invasion of Iraq by the US and how we have seen then all over the world people standing against this in the street.
Never before did so many hearts join together as one all across the globe.
I can see changes occurring around me . More and more people getting interested in spirituality and natural healing .
This was a rare occurrence in my vicinity 30 years ago .
Having lived long enough I can see things evolving and I do have no doubt we are on the verge of a change that will have lasting effects on humanity at large.
When we concentrate on details we are missing the whole picture .
Yet its there in front of us .. we are moving from caterpillar to butterfly and yes there will be some waste product left in the process because that just won't serve us anylonger.

Love from me
mudra
Old 02-20-2010, 04:42 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

" You Can Choose To Be Happy "
by Dr Steven

Evolution is the steady force behind long-range progress. When we look at history as a whole, the ups and downs over a few years or even a few decades fade. The subtle, yet powerful forces of evolution become much clearer. At one time humans didn't even exist. The great philosopher and paleontologist [studies evolution], Teilhard de Chardin (1959) wrote that the world is divided into different levels of organization--the physical, the biological, and the spiritual levels.

Each level evolved slowly until it reached a critical mass of organization. Then its development suddenly exploded. At the physical level, in the primordial soup of molecules interacting and evolving, something happened. At some critical mass of organization, the first form of life emerged. Biological evolution had begun.

Millions of years later, the biological evolution produced a brain that reached some critical mass of organization, the first form of higher level thinking emerged. Spiritual evolution had begun.

For the first time in history some part of existence had the ability to know itself and the world around it at a high level of thought. At this new level of thought, organisms could consciously create their own inner and outer worlds--not just react to the world. Humans could become creators of the world--not just residents or victims of it. Endowed with this new power, humans have changed the world more in the past hundred years than in the preceding million years. Imagine the differences in just the past 100 years--electricity, automobiles, televisions, airplanes, books, computers, colleges, hospitals, and modern homes.

Teilhard believed that, even within the spiritual level, higher spiritual levels are evolving. The seeds of this new level are present today. We are approaching a critical mass of information which could lead to a new level of integration and spirituality among all humans.

Teilhard used the concept of higher consciousness to represent what many people mean by the more traditional word of spiritual. Higher consciousness is a level at which we are more conscious and knowledgeable about ourselves as thinking, feeling persons. We can create and love an internal and external world that will meet our human needs. At higher levels of spirituality, we also care about our natural environment and all living creatures.

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #14
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Having lived long enough I can see things evolving and I do have no doubt we are on the verge of a change that will have lasting effects on humanity at large.
mudra, if there is anyone's intuition I trust wholeheartedly, its yours.

I hope you're right, I really do!

Here's hoping for the better!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #15
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,

the rest of the world calls butterfly.

- Richard Bach

Love Always
mudra

Unfold your wings Majorion
We are taking off
Old 02-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

From Caterpillar to Butterfly
by Ralph Metzner

Our experience confirms what the elders and wise ones of all times have said - that we live in a constant state of change. Modern science tells us the world consists of patterns of unceasing transformation of energy and matter. We observe these changes in ourselves and in those we know and care for: changes of physical growth, the learning of muscular skills, emotional development, acquisition of knowledge, conformance to the changing expectations of our culture, becoming ill, becoming healed. We grow up. . . we grow old. . . but we always grow. Our lives appear to unfold in multiple inter-weavings of cycles of change at many levels, punctuated by discontinuous transitions. We see certain of these basic transitions - marriage and divorce, illness and accidents, births and deaths - as "life-changing" events.

In addition to such changes, which are natural and ordinary, in the sense that they are an accepted part of life, there exists in human experience another kind of transformation, a radical restructuring of the entire psyche that has been variously referred to as mystical experience, ecstasy, cosmic consciousness, oceanic feeling, oneness, transcendence, union with God, nirvana, satori, liberation, peak experience, and other names. Such experiences may occur in some people without their recognizing much of what is really happening and just how extraordinary this process is.

We have evidence that the prevalence of this kind of experience may be greatly underestimated. Andrew Greeley and William McCready reported in the New York Times on a survey they made with a sample of fifteen hundred "normal," middle-class Americans.(1) Forty percent of the respondents answered affirmatively to the question "Have you ever had the feeling of being very close to a powerful spiritual force that seemed to lift you out of yourself?" This finding prompted the researchers to title their article, "Are We a Nation of Mystics?" People who have these kinds of experiences may not know what they are or how to talk about them, but they agree that the experience is powerful, sometimes devastating, and invariably life transforming.

There are many thoughtful people who believe that our time is one of accelerated social and individual transformation. Fundamental world views, paradigms of reality, conceptions of human nature are being questioned and challenged. There are even suggestions from some observers that humanity as a whole species is undergoing a collective transformation. We have no precedent in our experience for this kind of evolutionary change. We are being challenged to examine our understanding of evolution itself.

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Approaching critical mass? Don't look at me...I'm just the hundredth monkey. I'm not saying "I don't know". I'm just saying "don't look at me".
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote