Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Need Some Feedback on #'s, ect...

I have been a member since Avalon started. I have always read and never posted.

Just wanted to share a few things and looking for some feedback.

First of all I see the # 11 all the time. To the point I wake in the middle of the night and look at the clock and it says 2:11, 3:11 ect.. every day.
Were talking 100's of times a day.

I also have ameba looking things in my vision. Some long and swirly others round and dark. Most are clear and look like an ameba under a microscope.
Weird I know!!!

The other day I was sleeping and a pole about the size of your hand went straight through my back where I could feel my shoulders lock and I could not move. It did not hurt, and it felt as If I were conscious and not a dream.
I know the pole was light and the size of it, but could not see it even though
I knew what it was???

My mood actually goes up and down so much latley that sometimes I think I am getting back into my old way of thinking, Fear ect...

I feel very much alone even though I have many who care for me and I care for them. My senses have also been crazy in the last 10 months, for example I know if a car is about to come up my street and I often test myself and sure enough here comes a car. Know when the phone is going to ring and who is on the phone, not 100% all the time but 8/10 accruate.

Most of all the number thing is crazy to the point its comical to me. I mean its 20 times an hour to the point its annoying.

Thanks for reading and thanks for all your insight over the last year!!!!!!!

TPM3
tpmputterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 AM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need Some Feedback on #'s, ect...

Talk to Exchanger she is a expert on numerology.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #3
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Talk to Exchanger she is a expert on numerology.
Thanks
Old 12-21-2009, 03:38 AM   #4
Banned

11 huh... hmmmm

371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:40 AM   #5
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Also was born 9/11/1979
Old 12-21-2009, 03:48 AM   #6
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpmputterman View Post

First of all I see the # 11 all the time. To the point I wake in the middle of the night and look at the clock and it says 2:11, 3:11 ect.. every day.
Also Good news I think i remember eXchanger saying if you see number's like

what your seeing it means your on the right track in your spiritual evolution.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:51 AM   #7
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
11 huh... hmmmm

Looked up the lyrics and found this part interest.

I think its crazy how I never recognized any of this in songs, movies ect.. years back. Its almost like the celebrities , musicans, actors, ect... have more of an understanding then the general public. Don't read into what I am saying as what they are saying is right ect.. but they do talk about things most people don't ever notice.

Here is part of the lyrics:

Bridge:
Everyone tends to forget upon re-entry
Orbiting space quantum saints we're the only
Beginning from a planet so naturally
Gifted in the heart lies our technology
It's only right, right
Entering in a space of pure delight, light
Next contestant on this jam is, tight
Feels spontaneous you'll improvise, vise

It seems like every movie i watch now of days I start laughing inside because their is always some reference to spiritual, ET, ect...
Old 12-21-2009, 04:28 AM   #8
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I also have ameba looking things in my vision. Some long and swirly others round and dark. Most are clear and look like an ameba under a microscope.
Weird I know!!!

The other day I was sleeping and a pole about the size of your hand went straight through my back where I could feel my shoulders lock and I could not move. It did not hurt, and it felt as If I were conscious and not a dream.
I knew what it was???

My mood actually goes up and down so much latley that sometimes I think I am getting back into my old way of thinking, Fear ect...

I feel very much alone even though I have many who care for me and I care for them. My senses have also been crazy in the last 10 months, for example I know if a car is about to come up my street and I often test myself and sure enough here comes a car. Know when the phone is going to ring and who is on the phone, not 100% all the time but 8/10 accruate.

Most of all the number thing is crazy to the point its comical to me. I mean its 20 times an hour to the point its annoying.

TPM3
Wow... I can honestly say that everything you wrote here applies to me as well. The number 11 tons, as well as double numbers, 11:11 12:12 and 1:11 and 3:33. The ameba's in my vision, have talked about this many times with friends. And I too have frequent sleep paralysis... when you think your awake but you can't move, trying so desperately to, it's scary sometimes. I do the same thing with the phone or hunches about things and am also usually correct... Weird!
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:46 AM   #9
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Wow... I can honestly say that everything you wrote here applies to me as well. The number 11 tons, as well as double numbers, 11:11 12:12 and 1:11 and 3:33. The ameba's in my vision, have talked about this many times with friends. And I too have frequent sleep paralysis... when you think your awake but you can't move, trying so desperately to, it's scary sometimes. I do the same thing with the phone or hunches about things and am also usually correct... Weird!
Have had only one dream where i was scared, most and the one mentioned was not scared at all. That night I had done some extensive thinking and asking of myself for answers. I felt all night as if I was never truly asleep
and I was on my stomach and my shoulders shot up and clinched and a white light in the form of a pole shot through my shoulder blades. I see 333 12 12 ect.. but mostly a number then 11 as in 2:11, 1:11, 4:11 5:11 6:11 ect..
If I ask the ameba's to go away they do, but I really don't ask that anymore because I figure I am seeing parts of another being or reality.

I was told by a good friend and guide that when magellan's ships were pn the coast of Africa that only the Shawman could see the ships and the others could not. This was because they were not evolved enough to see them.

I sometimes think maybe thats why I see the ameba's?? just a thought not 100% sure. My vision is beyond perfect and I can read a the small print on a Coke can from 15 feet away.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:25 AM   #10
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

The amoeba's are somewhat fascinating for me. I don't mind seeing them, in fact I only see them when I remember to look really. When I remember to look they remind me that everything beyond them is just an illusion... All energy just vibrating at a different frequency... I can't wait until all the sheeple realize this too as I am in desperate need of a change of background scenery beyond those fascinating amoeba's
Old 12-21-2009, 05:55 AM   #11
Banned

You know, there is a recurring number in my life too. Well a lot of them, once you start to notice and pay attention.... but one in particular (not 11). Used to think it was something really important, something extremely meaningful to me.

Then one day I realized that the universe wasn't created for ME, and everything i see isn't orchestrated for my own secret understanding.

So I let it go.

Who knows, maybe that number is an important one in my life. Has some deeper meaning I don't see yet. But I figure, if that is the case when the time comes I will see it. In the mean time, I just gotta live life- F__K all that other stuff. Self fulfilling prophecies can be a bitch too, I think.

It is what it is. That goes for a lot in life, i see now.

Why fight what you can't change, or try to change what you can't fight. Until you wake up one morning realizing you've spent your whole life living for tomorrow, and never enjoyed today...

I dunno man, just ranting. Take it easy
Old 12-21-2009, 06:09 AM   #12
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Oh but life is so much more fun when you start to see the signs and appreciate them while living life to the fullest. It doesn't have to be one or the other, both are amazing and compliment each other well as well.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:13 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Oh but life is so much more fun when you start to see the signs and appreciate them while living life to the fullest. It doesn't have to be one or the other, both are amazing and compliment each other well as well.
Very true.

Just realized it wasn't all about ME is all
Old 12-21-2009, 06:18 AM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Numbers and "things" in the air for me too...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:21 AM   #15
historycircus
Banned

Cool Re: Need Some Feedback on #'s, ect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
You know, there is a recurring number in my life too. Well a lot of them, once you start to notice and pay attention.... but one in particular (not 11). Used to think it was something really important, something extremely meaningful to me.

Then one day I realized that the universe wasn't created for ME, and everything i see isn't orchestrated for my own secret understanding.

So I let it go.

Who knows, maybe that number is an important one in my life. Has some deeper meaning I don't see yet. But I figure, if that is the case when the time comes I will see it. In the mean time, I just gotta live life- F__K all that other stuff. Self fulfilling prophecies can be a bitch too, I think.

It is what it is. That goes for a lot in life, i see now.

Why fight what you can't change, or try to change what you can't fight. Until you wake up one morning realizing you've spent your whole life living for tomorrow, and never enjoyed today...

I dunno man, just ranting. Take it easy
Nice to see you again 371 - hope you have been well.

I agree with your rant - One of the greatest disheartening things about this world that we live in, to me, is that most fail to notice stuff like numbers, and truly contemplate the metaphysical realities around us. Just a few generations ago, contemplating numbers - esoterically, or scientifically - engaged most people, even kids. The lack of TVs, radios, and the internet left a lot of time to kill . . . .

Knowing that numbers are critical - a window into the etheral - really sucks if you are bad with numbers. I have always suffered from a lack of enlightenment because math eluded me, and my checkbook looks pretty damn horrible too . . . .

Figure I'll understand what is important when the time comes - if not, I'll succumb to the ultimate fate assigned by the various spiritual systems (Hell, alien slavery/dinner, eternal third density, reincarnation as a member of the Bush family, etc.) with a new appreation for my high school algebra teacher.
historycircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 AM   #16
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I also see multiple numbers and the eye amoebas. I'm always catching triples or doubles on the clock.
I find it comforting at the time.
I've also had coincidences around the number 13, being born on the 13th, living at number 13, turning 13 on Friday the 13th etc...
I like to say it's my lucky number.

My eye thing started at the last transit of Venus. I assumed I just stared too long, but it's not a burned out spot, more like little grey amoeba's as you say.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #17
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Wow... classic example... I posted on a thread time showing 1:11 with 377 views, looked at my clock and it was 12:12... I'm an hour behind avalon time... 3 in a minute

HA! Even better... posted at 1:16 at 16 replies... Not a usual number but hey... still a double
Old 12-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #18
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Here is my notion of what is happening to you and the others preceding this post who said similar:

Its a wake-up call.

Dont be afraid by the way this is manifesting for you. You have reached a point in your expansion of awareness where it is necessary for you to be given some hints, kicks and shoves. It may also be necessary for you to receive some energetic therapy.

Be mindful of your thoughts just before you notice the numerical coincidences. At that point stop and note the thoughts you were having immediately before you noticed.

Keep at it for a while you will notice a pattern. Once you get it the phenomena will probably subside until the next time you need a kick in the right direction.

"Nothing is wrong with this picture - do not adjust your set"

A..

PS: THe aomeba thing dont worry about that lots of people see that -especially when looking out of the window of a plane or at the sky.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Your higher self is going to try to convey things to you in a form that you will understand. For some it is numbers, for some it is animals, and for others it is direct communication.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #20
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome, Seeker Mom.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:11 AM

100thMonkey, I also turned 13 on Friday the 13th. I remember that day well because I had told an older boy that I liked that I was turning 15 on that day and then my mom made a comment about my 13th birthday falling on Friday the 13th. I don't think I ever saw him again. LOL I also turned 30 on Friday the 13th and just saw that this coming year I will have another birthday on Friday.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:29 PM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

numbers allow us to create relations~

mechanical clocks, although they try to keep track of 24 hours

24 hours is NOT what is really in a day

(that isn't a 'real' truth)

although, it is (for some) the universal time keeping

there is still time keeping down in 13 & 20

and, there are 13 moons cycles, that complete one year

and, when "the maid", turns to "the mother",
the female, works on the moon cycle chart,
and, then she passes into "the crone"
although the moon does govern many cycles upon earth

The Trinty of The Triple Goddess

Triple transits in life

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/triple-transits.php

you can chart 100's of things there
- even discover country birth/or natal charts too

lots of interesting things to re-DiSCOVER
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:38 AM   #22
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

This is to member Elevan11 who sent me a message.

Your settings will not allow me to send private messages

Thanks so much for your comment. It is also nice for me to know that others see what I see as well.
The number thing people don't get in an uproar about, but If I was to tell people close to me about the amebas they would think I need help.
I like what you said "under a microscope" because thats what they look like so I came up with amebas.
Sometimes I wonder if it is bad energy, because my mood changes quickly latley. They did not show up in my vision until about a year ago, they are always with me and as I move my eyes they follow like they are hanging in the air. I just think I am able to see other beings in this reality as my conscious grows. Not sure though. Have been really frusterated latley which is not like me. The whole money thing brings me down to a whole new level and I get frusterated because I know better. My life seems to being flying by latley as well everthing is so fast. Just wish I could move on so to speak and try a new path because I am tired of this one. Hope all is well with you and sorry for the rant!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 02:54 AM   #23
eleven11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Weird I know!!!

I knew what it was???

TPM3
tpmputterman,

I am new to this site, but last night while browsing I ran across your thread and I could not hold back. I immediately joined the site so that I could reply. In my earliest memories as a child I can recall seeing fast moving “atom like” things in the atmosphere. It was like looking at a fuzzy television screen with hundreds of atom like objects swirling around in every direction.
Today I still see this phenomenon and for years I tried to explain to my friends and family what I had been seeing all of these years. No one understands what it is that I see and they say that it is all in my head, but I know otherwise. I see it the nucleus and the outer shell, some are big most small moving very quickly in every direction. Sometimes I see a squiggly formation that looks like some type of ameba.
In 2006 I began to see the number eleven in all combinations. I see 3:11, 11:11, 2:11, 7:11, and sometimes I will look at the clock and it will be 11 minutes before the hour. Other times the numbers will add up to eleven.
For many years I have had strange premonitions about things before they would happen. It comes as a strong feeling ;for example, I am driving alone on a dark road and a strong thought will pop into my head “watch out for the deer about to cross the road” and sure enough a minute or two later a deer crosses the road. If someone close to me becomes ill I can always determine if they are going to live or die. I don’t particularly like this, but I have been able to determine this since childhood. It makes me feel good within to know that I finally found someone else who sees what I have been seeing for 41 years. I knew I was not crazy.

Eleven11
eleven11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:38 AM   #24
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Same here!

Started being triggered by the 11:11 in 2006. I've also seen the 'fuzzy television screen' type image in my head for as long as I can remember. In 2007 I began seeing a piercing light in my mind's eye, such that it would spill over into my waking field of vision and fill it with speckles of purple light. This wasn't caused by straining my eyes, as science will quickly explain. There is much more to it, which I cannot get into at the moment (too tired to type it out )

Anyway, I have also experienced the amoeba-type speckles in my vision, which are most noticeable when I look toward the sky on a clear day. I also have little sparkles of white light that will 'snap' in my waking hours. I'll be doing something, then see a pulse of light which will very often happen in synch with the clock saying 11:11, 1:44, or some other number that grabs my attention. I also have experienced (as was mentioned above) reaching for my phone while suddenly thinking of someone, only to have the phone ring with them on the line. When I first started awakening, this kept me entertained for quite some time. Now, it is the norm.

My fiance and I witnessed a UFO over the Atlantic ocean about a year ago. I was a greenish-orange color and emitted a thunderous sound. She looked at me with awe, and I was just sitting there like, "Yep...they're here," with no particular astonishment over what we had witnessed. That event made me realize that I'm going to be able to keep my cool no matter how nuts things may get. I had a very vivid dream of being in an area helping people after some sort of 'event.' I still feel like that is part of my mission, although I hope the 'event' can be avoided.

Never a dull moment.

Peace

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 AM   #25
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
TPM3
It's a process... there will be good days and bad days. Pay attention to the internal dialog in your mind... pay attention to the words and the way you treat yourself. Every time you catch yourself saying or thinking anything fearful or unkind make the decision to turn it around. Breathe... detach from the thought and fill yourself with a feeling of love and gratitude.

Quote:
I feel very much alone even though I have many who care for me and I care for them.
TPM3
You are not alone brother. There are many who have been going through the same kinds of experiences. I'm one of them.

Quote:
TPM3
The number thing drove me absolutely up the wall until I decided to turn the experience around- What I did was turn it into a positive reinforcement exercise. Now every time I see the number patterns I say to myself "Yes! Thank you!... I am on the right path." then I pause for a moment... I use the moment as a focal point like a mantra... a reminder to fill my being with feelings of love, gratitude and good intention for myself and for all sentient beings.

It eventually gets easier and easier to catch yourself as you fall into the negative thought patterns... they will eventually have less and less of a hold over your thoughts... it's really very much like exercising your brain/thoughts to move in a different direction. The synapses in the brain form new connections and the old connections associated with the negative thought pathways eventually atrophy and dissolve.

It got freaky for me a couple of times when I actually experienced burning sensations in my brain... as if the ego was dissolving or burning away. I have been thinking of writing a blog entry on my website about it. I call it the "burning man" or the "man on fire" experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BASLQBHbqM

Last edited by shiftmonkey; 12-22-2009 at 08:12 AM.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote