Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 05-13-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Agenda 21" of the United Nations

The words "sustainable development" sound virtuous.

But sometimes good-sounding words can be very misleading...

Here is a YouTube video on this topic: "UN - Agenda 21- Sustainable Development"

Compliments of Alan Watt's website, here is the text of "Agenda 21."

And here is a quote from an essay on Agenda 21 entitled "Agenda 21 or Freedom 21: Making the right choice" by Tom DeWeese dated April 27, 2005:

"Control today has a name. Agenda 21. This is the name of a policy document that was first unveiled at the United Nations' Earth Summit in 1992. Implementation is through a policy called Sustainable Development. This program is now the official policy of the United States, and is being systematically imposed in every single state of the Union, and in every city and town. There are very few exceptions.

Sustainable Development is no less than a ruling principle by which decisions for all aspects of our lives are determined through public/private partnerships between government (at all levels) and private institutions in our communities. They provide guidelines to determine business decisions; property use; medical care; education curriculum; foreign policy; economics; taxes; labor policy; career decisions; housing; building material; farming policy; and much more. Agenda 21 is based on the principle that government grants our rights.

If you choose freedom, then there is a counter to Agenda 21 and its Sustainable Development program. It's called Freedom 21, and it's quickly growing into a 'freedom movement.'"

Please post information and your comments about Agenda 21 on this thread...

Last edited by Seashore; 12-17-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Correct a bad link
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Agenda 21" of the United Nations

This **** doesn't even sound human. Who really writes this ****? I see a huge storm coming.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:38 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This **** doesn't even sound human. Who really writes this ****? I see a huge storm coming.
Minions of the powers that be write this ****...
Old 05-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Minions of the powers that be write this ****...
My question is...who tells the Powers That Be what to tell their minions to write? The Powers That Be are ordained by 'God'...but who is their 'God'?

Here is one perspective on the United Nations(I'm not a Bircher...but the video covers some of the major objections to the U.N.):

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-14-2009 at 01:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:16 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Alan Watt talks about Agenda 21 in his May 11, 2009 radio talk:

"...They don't need so many people; they don't need us to work their factories because their factories are all being worked by people in China, so what are you going to do with the people? Well, they plan to take down the population over a period of time, and in the process, intergenerationally, they'll move them into the cities; that's under Agenda 21 of the United Nations. There will be no private property. That's in Agenda 21. No private transportation. That's in Agenda 21..."
Old 05-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It amazes me that people can make a conspiracy out of anything.

This is NOT what sustainable development stands for. I have taken two courses that went into depth on this concept. It cannot easily be defined.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Well I know what 'John Wayne' would say after seeing that video...

Alright, Saddle up.... Lock and Load... Let's go git'm boys....

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Alan Watt talks about Agenda 21 in his May 11, 2009 radio talk
From his transcript of another talk:

March 12, 2009

Chaos is Order, Poverty is Wealth (Say Benevolent Dictators):

"...Everything's going rental now; remember too, that's what they have for the Agenda 21 at the United Nations, for their habitat areas, as they're calling their big super cities now, habitat areas. There'll be no private property and no private transportation either. Isn't it coincidental how it all works in the same path? Isn't it amazing that nothing ever happens anywhere that's not in the same, the right direction of the agenda? Isn't that amazing?..."
Old 05-14-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

... from an essay on Agenda 21 entitled "Agenda 21 or Freedom 21: Making the right choice" by Tom DeWeese dated April 27, 2005...

...If you choose freedom, then there is a counter to Agenda 21 and its Sustainable Development program. It's called Freedom 21, and it's quickly growing into a 'freedom movement.'"
Here is the website associated with this freedom movement:

Freedom21.org

The website states:

"Freedom21 began in 1999 when its predecessor, the Environmental Conservation Organization, asked the leaders of about a dozen other organizations to assemble in Washington, DC. The purpose of the meeting was to develop a new strategy to counter the explosion of new laws and regulations that ignored private property rights and individual freedom. The meeting was hosted by the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow. The group quickly agreed that the President’s Council on Sustainable Development, working to implement the recommendations set forth in Agenda 21, was a major source of the freedom-eroding policies being implemented by the government.

The group recognized, and agreed, that the efforts of our various organizations were mostly defensive, working to defeat the proposals and policies advanced by the PCSD, and its proponents. What was needed, the group decided, was to develop a strong offense, to develop a positive strategy to advance the principles of freedom, in addition to defeating the proposals produced by the PCSD."

Here are the principles that the group came up with:

Freedom21

1. People have inherent, natural, unalienable rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness - the foundations of sovereignty.

2. Governments exist expressly to protect these rights.

3. Governments derive power from the consent of the governed, to protect these rights.

4. Public policies which constrain people's rights must be enacted only by representatives elected by the people.

5. Constitutionally limited government is the best form of government.

6. That government is best which governs least.

7. No foreign government shall supersede the authority of the government of the United States of America.

The group is having a conference in Oklahoma August 13 - 15, 2009:

Last edited by Seashore; 06-04-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Reformat
Old 05-14-2009, 11:56 AM   #10
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

The YouTube video, posted August '08, has had 7669 and there are NO comments showing! And I know that if I forward this on (which I have), ohhh, maybe 3 people might watch it. I realize too that YouTube's calculator is 'managed' (Dr Len Horowitz & others posted comments about how the viewer counter kept changing after one of his recent videos)...

mind control/programming has been and is very successful.. hardly anyone cares to participate. I appreciate this post Seashore. Freedome21 is in its 10th year and I've not heard about it until today!!!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
The YouTube video, posted August '08, has had 7669 and there are NO comments showing! And I know that if I forward this on (which I have), ohhh, maybe 3 people might watch it. I realize too that YouTube's calculator is 'managed' (Dr Len Horowitz & others posted comments about how the viewer counter kept changing after one of his recent videos)...

mind control/programming has been and is very successful.. hardly anyone cares to participate. I appreciate this post Seashore. Freedome21 is in its 10th year and I've not heard about it until today!!!
I've just learned about it also, and I'm just beginning to explore Agenda 21.

I've heard about Agenda 21 before, but since it is a long UN document, I've been procrastinating facing up to it.

But I'm beginning to realize how important it is...
Old 06-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Freedom21.org

The group is having a conference in Oklahoma August 13 - 15, 2009:

The website says that the conference will include discussions on:
  • U.N.'s Agenda 21 and its policy of Sustainable Development and that Agenda 21 stamps out private property, limited government, and free enterprise
  • Assault on Health Freedom
  • Threat of an International ID system through Real ID
  • Scam called Climate Change
  • The new state Sovereignty movement
  • How private property can end poverty
  • Gun rights
  • Doing away with the Federal Reserve
  • Real reasons children aren't learning in public classrooms
  • How the Trans Texas Corridor is being defeated on the local level
  • Much, much more

So this conference covers much more than Agenda 21...
Old 07-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...Freedom21.org

...The group is having a conference in Oklahoma August 13 - 15, 2009:

I am registered to attend Friday, August 14 only of this conference. If you are planning to attend, please send me a private message.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Freedom21.org

I've just received an email from this organization that includes this information:

"Government by Treaties

Buried on page 18, paragraph 38, of the negotiating text of the Copenhagen Protocol to the Climate Change Treaty, are these words:

'The scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention will be based on three basic pillars: government; facilitative mechanism; and financial mechanism....'

The text goes on to define the Conference of the Parties (COP) as the government to oversee the 'facilitative and financial mechanisms.' The facilitative mechanism includes five agencies, one of which specializes in international monitoring, reporting, and compliance. The financial mechanism also includes five agencies, one of which specializes in compensation for losses and damages caused by excessive emissions from developed nations.

If this language is adopted in Copenhagen, and the treaty ratified by the Senate, every American who uses energy will be subject to a United Nation's agency empowered to monitor energy use, collect taxes, fines, and other revenues for redistribution to other nations."
Old 06-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a related thread:

Information Liberation Analysis: "Earth 2100: New World Order Agenda on Primetime"
Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone here REALLY think that things can keep going as they are?

Take oil for instance. Even if there is a lot more of it in classified fields, it is still a finite quantity and will begin to run out. That means transportation as we know it is going to have to change drastically (unless ET technology is liberated). There are some indications that the global oil supply has already peaked and is in decline. Do you understand what that means?

Natural gas has a bit longer to go, but it too will run out. Nitrogen fertilizers are made with natural gas. National Geographic recently identified phosophorus as a key fertilizer that is in danger of running into supply limitations. Agriculture as we currently do it is not sustainable by any stretch of the imagination. Most of those things one speaker mentioned when scoffing at what Agenda 21 classified as sustainable ARE REALLY NOT SUSTAINABLE! Not even for a few more decades.

How do we go about making the transition so that society doesn't collapse when one of the key materials needed goes into a shortage state and the price goes through the roof? Do you have a plan? Study these things and you will found out just how much trouble we are really in. We probably don't have decades to work this out.

Anyone who realizes that we are all one also knows that selfishness is not the way. We do need to take care of each other, and survival of humanity will need to take precedence over individual rights in some cases. Do you know how to make this happen? Think about it.

Imagining a future where humanity and the planet can both survive is not an easy thing to do. Agenda 21 may have problems, but it does at least indicate that some people are thinking seriously about what it will take to avoid complete collapse and give humanity a chance of making it into the distant future. Business as usual is NOT going to cut it.

Anyone who realizes that we are all one also has little use for nationality distinctions. I don't know why so many people get hung up on this one. Looks like the nationality indoctrination works pretty well. We don't really need nations. Nations exist so we can have wars.

No possessions. Even harder to imagine. When John Lennon sang about it in his song "Imagine", it was intended to be a good thing. Share and share alike. I wonder if you can.

There's a fine line between certain aspects of utopia and distopia. Either you do the right thing because it's in your heart, or you do the right thing because you have to. Everyone knows everybody's business because of telepathy and remote viewing, or everybody knows everybody's business because of cameras. You don't have a big house and lots of stuff because there are needy people and you are unselfish, or you don't have a big house and lots of stuff because it's all carefully regulated. So close, and yet so far.

Everyone wants to save the world. No one wants to do what it will take.

What would you do to save humanity from destroying the world and itself? You don't have much time. Go.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...There are some indications that the global oil supply has already peaked and is in decline. Do you understand what that means?...
Here is an article by F. William Engdahl entitled "Confessions Of An 'Ex' Peak Oil Believer" that challenges the theory of "fossil fuels" and "Peak Oil."
Old 06-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #18
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is an article by F. William Engdahl entitled "Confessions Of An 'Ex' Peak Oil Believer" that challenges the theory of "fossil fuels" and "Peak Oil."
So what? The resource is still finite, and production is still not sustainable.

In order to NOT have a production peak you need an INFINITE resource. Ever looked at a picture of earth from outer space? NOT INFINITE. Peak oil WILL happen. The only question is when.

Rapid declines in oil production are being observed in the North Sea and Mexico's Cantarell field. Oil production in the continental US peaked in the 70's. If oil production can peak in a country or a region, what does that mean for the world? In fact, most oil fields in the world are in decline and offsetting those declines in the near future will require the discovery of several more Saudi Arabias. Oil companies are now drilling deeper than ever before in more difficult conditions to find what little oil they can.

It is quite possible that there are some big undiscovered oil fields out there. If found, they will merely serve to delay the peak of production for a few years, or slow the rate of decline. This is a problem that won't go away by quoting contrarian theories about the origins of oil.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
So what? The resource is still finite, and production is still not sustainable.
From the article: "Availability of oil would depend only on technology to drill ultra-deep wells and explore into the earth's inner regions. They also realized old fields could be revived to continue producing, so called self-replenishing fields."
Old 06-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #20
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From the article: "Availability of oil would depend only on technology to drill ultra-deep wells and explore into the earth's inner regions. They also realized old fields could be revived to continue producing, so called self-replenishing fields."
Good luck with that. Since it has never been done, the argument above is purely speculation. Still not infinite. Still not sustainable. Those fields, if they really exist, will run out too, even if it takes longer. If they do replenish, what is the rate? That rate will be finite, and smaller than the initial flow from the reservoir. There will be a peak in production. Duh.

Try to expand you mind a bit and look at the implication of things as extended into the distant future.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

From the article:

...The Peak Oil school rests its theory on conventional Western geology textbooks, most by American or British geologists...

...An entirely alternative theory of oil formation has existed since the early 1950's in Russia, almost unknown to the West...

...His team dismissed the idea that oil is was biological residue of plant and animal fossil remains as a hoax designed to perpetuate the myth of limited supply...

...That Russian geophysics experience in finding oil and gas was tightly wrapped in the usual Soviet veil of state security during the Cold War era, and went largely unknown to Western geophysicists, who continued to teach fossil origins and, hence, the severe physical limits of petroleum. Slowly it begin to dawn on some strategists in and around the Pentagon well after the 2003 Iraq war, that the Russian geophysicists might be on to something of profound strategic importance...

...Peak Oil theory is based on a 1956 paper done by the late Marion King Hubbert, a Texas geologist working for Shell Oil...

...Since 2003 Russian scientific sharing of their knowledge has markedly lessened. Offers in the early 1990's to share their knowledge with US and other oil geophysicists were met with cold rejection according to American geophysicists involved...

...Perhaps in some decades Western geologists will rethink their mythology of fossil origins and realize what the Russians have known since the 1950's. In the meantime Moscow holds a massive energy trump card.

William Engdahl is the author of A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order, Pluto Press Ltd.. http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
Old 06-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #22
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps in some decades Western geologists will rethink their mythology of fossil origins and realize what the Russians have known since the 1950's. In the meantime Moscow holds a massive energy trump card.
When is Russia going to play that trump card?

Russian Oil Production Appears to have Peaked

Has Russia's Oil Production Peaked?

Here's another view of the abiotic oil production theory:

Abiotic Oil: Science or Politics

- The "weak" abiotic oil theory: oil is abiotically formed, but at rates not higher than those that petroleum geologists assume for oil formation according to the conventional theory. (This version has little or no political consequences).

- The "strong" abiotic theory: oil is formed at a speed sufficient to replace the oil reservoirs as we deplete them, that is, at a rate something like 10,000 times faster than known in petroleum geology. (This one has strong political implications).

In the "weak" abiotic oil version, it may just be that the amount of carbon that seeps out from the mantle is small enough for the biological cycles to cope and still maintain control over the CO2 concentration. However, in the "strong" version, this is unthinkable. Over billions of years of seepage in the amounts considered, we would be swimming in oil, drowned in oil.

Last edited by Jnana; 06-05-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I wish the oil would run out today
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I wish the oil would run out today
Are you looking forward to a new paradigm?
Old 06-05-2009, 05:18 PM   #25
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

the tar sands in northern alberta have as much oil as saudi arabia, but, due to the high costs (economic and environmental), this will be $10-20+ per gallon oil. jnana is correct, it is not infinite, but there is a lot more, it just won't be cheap oil as we know it. the shah of iran once said, "the future will show us that oil is far to valuable a resource to burn." although he was a despot, he had some insights.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote