Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 12:02 AM   #151
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

I am late to the convo, but I just was reading back and wanted to post a few comments about some of what's been said, too much has been said to respond to anything specific really that I want to, but I just want to make a few general comments.

I want to start with this though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I will avoid engaging in "discussion" where the implicit "understanding" is that of trying to convince (each other). That only creates conflict and drains energy. I am not asking anyone to "belive". I try to stimulate people towards investigating for themselves and thinkin for themselves. Providing "(thought)provoking" info is one way of doing just that. It is perfectly OK with me that you or other people see things differently.

great point here and agreed, but I would just like to point out that there is not really any wrong way of getting this information out and discussing if it is valid. I do not endorse arguments at all, or "trying to convince someone to have the same opinion" or anything like that, but I do recognize that we're all emotional beings talking about very powerful stuff in a very interesting time, and how sometimes you have to be somewhat 'up front' to cut to the point sometimes which can be perceived as being offensive, and so it happens that we can't always avoid conflict unless we all subscribe to the same beliefs and opinions. We are all here to help wake each other up, and do something to stop the new world order, are we not?

Now, let me go on,

I will boldy state outright that I do not buy any of the information in the initial post, and yes, I am quite familiar with it all. I really do think it is all new age jargon. Sanat(Satan?) has the right to present information and his opinions, but I’d like to point out a few opposing opinions of mine. I don’t mean any offense by anything I say here, it is just my opinion having studied a lot of that information in the OP and many other types of similar information, and understanding what I do about the new age movement. BTW, “The Great Harvest” sounds completely Masonic, I’ll have to look into that. I think that any of these types of 2012 theories can be put to rest except for maybe they might do something like officially swear in world government, or the NAU(if they don’t do that in 2010 like CFR plan), or something like that because of course they love dates and are very occultic, but I don't think that any theories involving a change in consciousness, planet x of course, etc. is going to happen. It’s the same as saying a asteroid/comet is going to hit us. A threat from space. Be it aliens, or planet x put out by the conspiracies, or comets and asteroids put out by the mainstream, the positive and the negative, the PTB give you both sides of the propaganda. It’s all the same type of propaganda/counter-intelligence and it can be used for lots of different reasons to push lots of different agenda forth, and buying into such things is not getting us anywhere in stopping the new world order.

I know this is all quite a bit of a generalization but as I said I’m late to the show, but I find prevalent in the OP and many of Sanat supporting posts and from the sources referenced in this thread here, is a lot of oneness/infinite love/positive thinking type “ideas” which I do not agree with as I think they are a part of the new age religion designed to control us.

For those who haven’t, I always recommend everyone look into as much information about the new age movement as you can find, look at origins and history of it, and then the cia/mi5 involvement, look at how certain techniques are used to encouraging positive thinking even when terrible things are happening to us, because it helps destroy the survival instinct so we can be killed of without resistance. Happiness is not the meaning of life and we should all know that, and even if it was, before we find true happiness, we have to face the negative things in order to fix them, denying them and ignoring them is only perpetuating it.

For those who have looked into the new age, and counter-intelligence etc. and still have your opinions, we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Oh and, one last thing, a little back someone here mentioned there are some “Alan Watt followers” here, and I take a little offense to that as I hold Alan in high regard for helping me to wake myself up, but I am in no way a part of any group, I try to avoid groups because whenever you join a group ultimately you are not the one making decisions for yourself. I am individual and do not follow anyone. While I find Alan Watt to be a great tool to help others, we all know the best tool is one’s own mind, and looking into information for ourselves, making our own minds from studying from original sources and not getting our information through mediums, and if they are going through mediums of any sort such as newspapers etc., we must have the proper knowledge to decipher how trustworthy the medium is and what is truth and what is propaganda etc. Fact is always mixed with fiction and we are lead to be completely confused about what is real and what is not, we must do all we can to sort it out.

Last edited by Doom; 12-06-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #152
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Sanat;90975]I would encourage everyone following this thread to watch this new Video Report by Brad Johonson. He is a "star Kid/Seed" that really woke up this year and with the whole 14th october "no show" (which triggered a lot of latent beings). He stands as an example on respectful behavior and acceptance of all opinions and views:

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/12...awakening.html

I just finished watching this vid. It is so weird that I had come to the same conclusion lately that the most important thing was for us as individuals to find our own reality. It is not important what other people think of us. We know in our heart what feels right. I went through a period of worrying about everyone else. I felt they should all ``know`` what I had been finding out. I layed out a lot of seeds.

Now it seems it has come to a time where each individual needs to do their own awakening. This is not selfish thinking it is simply FREE WILL. I would be there for any of my friends or family in a heartbeat if they wanted to know my opinion on something, but you cannot go against the forces that be.

I also wonder if this change in people has something to do with the mayan calander as we entered another stage in 7 day countdown. We went through a period of info gathering, now is a period of putting it all together. (those that have the will to do so)

I was thinking the other day that something I had remembered for years was the prophesy of 2012. Whether I saw a show on TV as a kid, I don`t remember but I have thought about it for a long time. Hell I find a lot of people today that still haven`t heard anything about it. Need a hi-hoe to get their heads of the sand!!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #153
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I don't disagree with you on aspects of New Age, Doom.
I've researched enough to find some unsettling things, too.
*As you might see from earlier posts, I've waded my way through mountains of stuff and found nothing that works as an all-rounder. Where do you go from there?
I don't want to hijack Sanat's thread, but you're always welcome to drop by the PM box.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:42 AM   #154
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Doom you stated,

great point here and agreed, but I would just like to point out that there is not really any wrong way of getting this information out and discussing if it is valid. I do not endorse arguments at all, or "trying to convince someone to have the same opinion" or anything like that, but I do recognize that we're all emotional beings talking about very powerful stuff in a very interesting time, and how sometimes you have to be somewhat 'up front' to cut to the point sometimes which can be perceived as being offensive, and so it happens that we can't always avoid conflict unless we all subscribe to the same beliefs and opinions. We are all here to help wake each other up, and do something to stop the new world order, are we not?

I know this is all quite a bit of a generalization but as I said I’m late to the show, but I find prevalent in the OP and many of Sanat supporting posts and from the sources referenced in this thread here, is a lot of oneness/infinite love/positive thinking type “ideas” which I do not agree with as I think they are a part of the new age religion designed to control us.

Thanks for your post. I feel that we all agree on most of the topics that have been discussed.
I was not aware of the idea of a new world religion until you and a couple of others brought it up. It is good to have dialogue and hey if we can`t agree on everything my friend, so be it. Hopefully we get along better than our Federal Government these days.

I am curious when you say the new age religion is designed to control us. Do you feel the old age religion was good and should be held on to or do you believe we should be athiests! I am not being sarcastic I just want to know what you think the truth is...

I didn`t mean to offend you in regards to being an Alan Watt follower but it does seem you hold him in high regard. I`ve listened to some of his stuff and he seems to have his ducks in a row so to speak. What does he think we should be believing in regards to religion.

Old 12-06-2008, 12:57 AM   #155
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

Thanks for your post. I feel that we all agree on most of the topics that have been discussed.
I was not aware of the idea of a new world religion until you and a couple of others brought it up. It is good to have dialogue and hey if we can`t agree on everything my friend, so be it. Hopefully we get along better than our Federal Government these days.

I am curious when you say the new age religion is designed to control us. Do you feel the old age religion was good and should be held on to or do you believe we should be athiests! I am not being sarcastic I just want to know what you think the truth is...

I didn`t mean to offend you in regards to being an Alan Watt follower but it does seem you hold him in high regard. I`ve listened to some of his stuff and he seems to have his ducks in a row so to speak. What does he think we should be believing in regards to religion.

Good question, and no I do not think the old age religions were 'good', I think they were also used as tools of control. That has been religion's purpose throughout all ages. True spirituality, and a connection with spirit that is much greater than we have now may have existed in a long time past, in a history that we do not know of, but since the beggining of civiliation as we know it, it has been corrupted. I do not beleive the atheists either, they have a role in the new world order agenda as well, which is to dehumanize us. Civilization has been guided throughout all ages to work towards achieving a new world order, their utopia that the PTB have talked about openly since Plato many years BC., masons call it "the great work" amongst other things, and a new world religion is needed to bring in the final stages of the new world order. At least that is what they say themselves if you look into the books written by the people who have guided civilization throughout history. They say in order to bring in the new, they must destroy the old, we are in the transition period. You'll find that the New Age, and the Green movement are heavily connected in this regard towards the new world religion.

Last edited by Doom; 12-06-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:17 AM   #156
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Doom":

Oh and, one last thing, a little back someone here mentioned there are some “Alan Watt followers” here, and I take a little offense to that as I hold Alan in high regard for helping me to wake myself up, but I am in no way a part of any group, I try to avoid groups because whenever you join a group ultimately you are not the one making decisions for yourself. I am individual and do not follow anyone. While I find Alan Watt to be a great tool to help others, we all know the best tool is one’s own mind, and looking into information for ourselves, making our own minds from studying from original sources and not getting our information through mediums, and if they are going through mediums of any sort such as newspapers etc., we must have the proper knowledge to decipher how trustworthy the medium is and what is truth and what is propaganda etc. Fact is always mixed with fiction and we are lead to be completely confused about what is real and what is not, we must do all we can to sort it out.
You have made your position clear in a polite manner and that is appreciated. May I suggest that you start your own thread offering your services there to those that are attracted to it? Not that you are not welcome here of course, but perhaps it would be more effective to "play your own game" so to speak. Your point is, and has been, that this whole thread is based upon something you do not "buy into". As you say yourself; then we will have to agree to disagree.

No one here is part of any "group" either. You incorrectly percieve me/us as belonging to the "new age religion group" as you call it. I do not belong to any group at all. You say it offended you to be called "Alan Watt follower", yet you do not hesitate to put people into categories instead of seeing them as individuals sharing from their own experience as an individual. Don't you think it can be hurtful to others that you percieve them that way? Imagine the possability that the RA material gave someone the same experience of Awakening as Alan Watt gave you... Even if you think it is BS, as I am sure many think Alan Watt is BS, that does not make it any less real for them (or you). I find that kind of ironic. But hey, that's just me. Anyway, your point is made mr. Doom (mooD?). Despite of that this thread will run its course. We will just have to agree to disagree on that matter. Thanks for your understanding.

btw. Sanat has two obvious anagrams (Satan and Santa = Saint). Both live as potentials in the human mind. It's all a matter of what path each choose to explore. In the end they cancel each other out like matter and anti-matter and only pure energy is left. We see amplified in others what we oppress and refuse to face in ourselves ("before you judge the splinter in your neighbor's eye, take out the log in your own eye"). Yes, we are all here to make the world a better place. But some people choose not to fight fire with fire. I always prefer water when it comes to put out fire myself. I find that most effective. Sometimes a blanket will do also. But water is the best. I have yet to see firemen using flamethrowers to extinguish the fire in a burning building. Perhaps that is what they used on building 7? I don't know. If you don't mind I will stick to water as that is what works for me. Thanks a bunch!

Love,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-06-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:32 AM   #157
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You have made your position clear in a polite manner and that is appreciated. May I suggest that you start your own thread offering your services there to those that are attracted to it? Not that you are not welcome here of course, but perhaps it would be more effective to "play your own game" so to speak. Your point is, and has been, that this whole thread is based upon something you do not "buy into". As you say yourself; then we will have to agree to disagree.

No one here is part of any "group" either. You incorrectly percieve me/us as belonging to the "new age religion group" as you call it. I do not belong to any group at all. You say it offended you to be called "Alan Watt follower", yet you do not hesitate to put people into categories instead of seeing them as individuals sharing from their own experience as an individual. Don't you think it can be hurtful to others that you percieve them that way? Imagine the possability that the RA material gave someone the same experience of Awakening as Alan Watt gave you... Even if you think it is BS, as I am sure many think Alan Watt is BS, that does not make it any less real for them (or you). I find that kind of ironic. But hey, that's just me. Anyway, your point is made mr. Doom (mooD?). Despite of that this thread will run its course. We will just have to agree to disagree on that matter. Thanks for your understanding.

btw. Sanat has two obvious anagrams (Satan and Santa = Saint). Both live as potentials in the human mind. It's all a matter of what path each choose to explore. In the end they cancel each other out like matter and anti-matter and only pure energy is left. We see amplified in others what we oppress and refuse to face in ourselves ("before you judge the splinter in your neighbor's eye, take out the log in your own eye"). Yes, we are all here to make the world a better place. But some people choose not to fight fire with fire. I always prefer water when it comes to put out fire myself. I find that most effective. Sometimes a blanket will do also. But water is the best. I have yet to see firemen using flamethrowers to extinguish the fire in a burning building. Perhaps that is what they used on building 7? I don't know. If you don't mind I will stick to water as that is what works for me. Thanks a bunch!

Love,

Sanat

No prob Sanat, I don't mean to hiijack your thread, just wanted to put that opinion out there for others to see, it is relevant in this thread, but I won't derail the thread topic to focus on my opinion on the matter any longer.

just one last comment if i could,

'Sanat has two obvious anagrams (Satan and Santa = Saint). Both live as potentials in the human mind. It's all a matter of what path each choose to explore.'

I'm not accusing you or anything, but I read this as being pretty much textbook freemasonic doctrine, might as well add on about how lucifer is the light and we all need to be in that light, etc. Are you a fan of Crowley by any chance? You're sig would seem to indicate that too.

Oh and btw, my username 'Doom', its simply a nickname that was derived from my last name. For my whole life, my nickname given to me by others because of my last name has been either Doomee, Dooman, or just Doom. My last name starts with 'Dum' and since it's pronounced 'doom' I put Doom, cause obviously I don't want to name myself 'Dum' LOL.

Last edited by Doom; 12-06-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:46 AM   #158
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Doom,

OK I get where you are coming from. I am a little slow (eastern Can) u know.

I agree that the prophesy speaks of a new world religion to replace the old one. It speaks of this in the book of revelations also.

I can only speak for myself but I personally feel that the new world religion and the 2012 spirituality great harvest event are two different things.

To me the new world religion will involve the pope after some of the world catastrophies take place. (could be a false alien invasion re: project bluebeam or WW3)

But hey as I said before it is up to us all to follow what we feel is right and we`ll go from there. It`s not about I`m right or wrong it`s about looking at all of the information out there.

Cheers!!
Old 12-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #159
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
No prob Sanat, I don't mean to hiijack your thread, just wanted to put that opinion out there for others to see, it is relevant in this thread, but I won't derail the thread topic to focus on my opinion on the matter any longer.

just one last comment if i could,

'Sanat has two obvious anagrams (Satan and Santa = Saint). Both live as potentials in the human mind. It's all a matter of what path each choose to explore.'

I'm not accusing you or anything, but I read this as being pretty much textbook freemasonic doctrine, might as well add on about how lucifer is the light and we all need to be in that light, etc. Are you a fan of Crowley by any chance? You're sig would seem to indicate that too.

Oh and btw, my username 'Doom', its simply a nickname that was derived from my last name. For my whole life, my nickname given to me by others because of my last name has been either Doomee, Dooman, or just Doom. My last name starts with 'Dum' and since it's pronounced 'doom' I put Doom, cause obviously I don't want to name myself 'Dum' LOL.
I have never been and will never be a freemason. Hehe. I probably could not get in if I wanted to. I am of no importance in society. I am not a fan of Crowley neither. I see him as a confused being who played with fire and got pretty damned burned. But I really don't know and care to know all that much about him. I don't believe he was/is the most evil person this world has seen. That is for sure. The competition for that title is pretty rough... Anyway, thank you for being so understanding and for the service you provide to this world. If you do make a thread about the "new age religion" etc. do let me know. I would like to follow it... Thanks
Old 12-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #160
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to recommend to everyone following this thread Camelots interview with James from WingMakers.com. Especially his "quantum methods" of Awakening are worth paying attention to. Very simple and practical methods. They remind me of Buddha's Vipassana meditation which is also focused on breath. James' instructions are very clear and easy to follow. This can be a powerful introduction to meditation.

A little quote:

Quote:
While you are in the Quantum Moment, you see the fork in the road is always one of two ways: truth or dishonesty. Truth is the breath of life issuing from the Sovereign Integral. Dishonesty is the Human Mind System parroting the knowledge and information that is ricocheting in every corner of our lives via cell phones, television, books, seminars, movies, podcast, e-papers, websites, newspapers, and human relations. [...]

The Quantum Moment helps you to be present in the moment and to see your Self as the observer, not passing judgment on others or yourself, but retaining the sober assessment of the Sovereign Integral and applying forgiveness and understanding to the passage in which you most recently entered throughout your life. It becomes a way of life.
On 2012:

Quote:
The Incunabula was designed originally to prepare the human domain for the return of Anu, the Anunnaki King who originally designed and co-created the human species. Part of the myth surrounding the return of Christ was associated with this expectation as it was whispered into the religious doctrine by those who knew of the true extent of the Second Coming.

However, Anu is not coming because the game has been changed within the dimensions. The original plan was that Anu would enter our world several years prior to 2012, which would provide him time to prepare his staff – the Incunabula – for the end of time, or what has been referred to in the popular media as 2012. The end of time was construed to be the end of the human programmed existence; the demise of the Human Mind System – the crashing down of the prison walls that have deceived humankind from realizing its true nature as Sovereign Integrals.

The end of time will be very much like a strong wind that passes over a calm sea and only those boats who have their sails unfurled and are prepared will notice the effects of the wind. Others will be so distracted, so fearful, that they do not even notice the wind, or, if they do, it will not occur to them that it is unveiling a new direction, a new shore, a new way of expressing life.
To understand some terms here you really need to read the whole interview in context. These quotes are simply meant as "teasers"...

Last edited by Sanat; 12-06-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #161
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Why focus on 2012? How many times in history have there been warnings of doomsday? I thought that i had read that the 2012 event had been averted. Though long before this I saw this year as being non eventful. We have passed that problem people.

There is now no harvest to be concerned about and any related info should be forgotten. Instead focus on healing so that future events cannot occur in the way described.

Use the mind to send healing - see flowers growing where they cannot.

See help given to those troubled.

Stop placing energy into areas that are destructive. Place it instead where it is needed. Its so simple, use the mind and imagine together a better future and share it here.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #162
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I regret my manner here but lets use this thread to discuss our healings and intentions for the earth.

Many minds working together will make miracles happen!

Lets heal and repair.

Macros
Old 12-07-2008, 10:46 AM   #163
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

The Harvest is not "doomsday" or a "dreadful event", it is a natural event. It makes sure that those people that have gotten their "act together" no longer have to mingle with all those that have not. And there is no separation. We are here to make sure the transition is a smooth as possible. If you read up on the thread before posting perhaps you will see that we are not "doom/gloom" focused. But rather curious on what will be the peak of this Ascension experience.

Quote:
Dec. 6, 2008

Before We Were Born, This is What We Told God

1. We told God we would live in joy and that it would come naturally as we remembered more about who we are.

2. We told God that we would work in collaboration with Him in the Now, in order to bring Goodness to all of Creation.

3. We told God that we would serve to expand His Universe as opposed to serve to collapse it.

4. We told God that we would Love our fellow humans, and that there would be No favoritism, as we are all equal in His eyes.

5. We told God that we would learn how to consciously create His Universe along with Him, and would we use our thoughts and emotions to bring our desires into being.

6. We told God that we would celebrate our desires rather than to resist them, so that we could understand how desire is an essential component of our manifested co-creations.

7. We told God that we would attempt to save the world with our advise, but instead remember who we are, and to inspire those around us to find the God within them by our example.

8. We told God that we would learn how to create in our Universe by learning about Universal Laws.

9. We told God that we would not become so attached to the physical world, that we would lose touch with our both our existing spiritual powers and potential, and rememberance of our spiritual origin.

10. We told God that we would create Love out of darkness, because we would use our experiences in physicality to allow God to work through us by allowing instead of resisting the new higher refined vibrations as we allowed and attracted them to come flooding into our lives..

11. We told God that if we desired to create something, that we would match the vibrational frequency of our desire, so that we can attract it to us in the physical world.

12. We told God that we are capable of emitting Love in all circumstances no matter how trying.

13. We told God that we would remember that He responds to our every thought and emotion, and therefore nothing that we experience is not invited in some way (by pre-birth agreements or unconscious manifestation or misappropriation of God´s energies).

What would you like to tell God today?

Dieter
Indian in the machine
Canadian born spiritual guy living creating personal moments of joy in Costa Rica. Helping the world to detox two feet at a time with conscious use of ionic foot bath plates international delivery.
http://www.indianinthemachine.com

Dieter is performing his spirit music at Arte Ya with local dancers, musicians and poets December 14 2008, Abriendo las Puertas a la Cultura, Montezuma Costa Rica.
dieter@indianinthemachine.com
Old 12-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #164
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

I dont want to be a party crasher, but I have been gleaning at this thread for a while. Havent read all the posts yet, but I see that both Sanat and Doom have been presenting very thoughtful stuff.

The feeling I get more and more regarding the 2012 window is that I see it as very stressing with a fixed date for something so very important.
I see it as damn outright EVIL if I would have to incarnate the wheel for countless aeons again if not "ready for harvest", "sorry mate you failed high school, you have to start at kindergarten level again". I dont buy it.
Someone wants us to believe that it is this date and this date only that will be the ticket out of here. This will stress many in trying to clean out karma and force the process of spiritual growth (rediscovery of the self) in a manner it wasnt meant to be.

I feel very uncomfortable about it, it does not "cling right" inside of me.

So my question is this:
If the 2012 event is for real, who is promoting it and what intention lies behind it? Could this be a masonic trick to steer us in the wrong way in a very important moment in history?
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #165
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
I dont want to be a party crasher, but I have been gleaning at this thread for a while. Havent read all the posts yet, but I see that both Sanat and Doom have been presenting very thoughtful stuff.

The feeling I get more and more regarding the 2012 window is that I see it as very stressing with a fixed date for something so very important.
I see it as damn outright EVIL if I would have to incarnate the wheel for countless aeons again if not "ready for harvest", "sorry mate you failed high school, you have to start at kindergarten level again". I dont buy it.
Someone wants us to believe that it is this date and this date only that will be the ticket out of here. This will stress many in trying to clean out karma and force the process of spiritual growth (rediscovery of the self) in a manner it wasnt meant to be.

I feel very uncomfortable about it, it does not "cling right" inside of me.

So my question is this:
If the 2012 event is for real, who is promoting it and what intention lies behind it? Could this be a masonic trick to steer us in the wrong way in a very important moment in history?
You are always free to percieve things as you want of course. Personally I would recommend gratitude for being allowed this opportunity to work on yourself at this time. Probably a lot of discarnate Beings that would have loved to be in that spot right now.

First of all, this is kindergarten and not high shcool. Those that do not "graduate" will not be set back by it at all. Quite the contrary. Everyone benefits greatly from being here at this time, even if they don't "graduate". Those that will have to go another round in "kindergarten" will start out where we left off here. It will simply be like "nothing happened" in many ways. Except for a vague remembrance of a "mystical experience" that further motivates each in the search. So if there is no Harvest or if there indeed is a Harvest does not make any "negative" difference for anyone. It's a win win situation really. Look at it this way:

If there indeed is a Harvest it means that those that have gotten their act together in spite of all the difficulties will no longer have to mingle with those that do not take responsability for themselves. This seems fair to me at least. If there is a Harvest it makes no difference for all those that have not "gotten their act together" (other than a positive "mystical experience" which will motivate some to start working on themselves). They will simply continue where they left off here. It is not a "return to the stone ages" or anything like that. It's a continuation. Everyone gains from this. The Universe may seem unfair in the short run (human 3rd density perception), but is always 100% fair in the long run.

It's always (in each life) possible to graduate out of 3rd density for the individual, and there are shorter cycles within the larger ones also. So one will not necessarily have to go through another 25 000 years in 3rd density. That is totally up to each individual him/her self. If the 2012 Harvest is "real" then it is "promoted" from Source itself. And since so many evolved and good people seem to be "into this" all over the world I will leave you to your own conclusions on that one.

If you don't want to read all the posts I have tried to sum it all up in an article you can read here: http://www.wakeupcall2012.com/messages.html

In Gratitude,

Sanat
Old 12-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #166
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I have now read much of this thread and realise my error.

Apologies to anyone i may have offended.

Macros

Last edited by macrostheblack; 12-07-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #167
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
I have now read much of this thread and realise my error.

Apologies to anyone i may have offended.

Macros
No offense taken my friend. Glad to have you on board!
Old 12-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #168
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

After having read this entire thread, and the entire interview with James from WingMakers, I thought it wise to drop these quotes here. Seeing as Sanat also quoted James, I assume he agrees, at least in part, to the over all message.
If I am inaccurate in this assumption Sanat, forgive my perception.

Quote:
"Answer 22 from James: Anu encoded within the human being a desire to search for enlightenment, and at the same time, he created the God-Spirit-Soul Complex to partially satisfy the search. I say “partially” because for most people the search begins down one path, but then moves to another, and another, and another. Over the course of a lifetime, the average person has searched through dozens of religious, scientific, occult, and spiritual paths, and yet their search continues. This is because the program that is encoded into human beings and reinforced by the HMS, stimulates the search for God-Spirit-Soul outside of the individual, even when the teaching represented declares that the “Kingdom of Heaven is within.”

If you were the creator of humanity, and you wanted to keep secret the one thing that would answer all questions pertaining to the Self, making any search for truth obsolete, where would you hide this amazing secret? If you were wise, you would place it right in front of everyone, but also place within your creation the insatiable desire to search for truth in books, lectures, spiritual savants, saints, prophets, sages, spiritual techniques, shamans, witches, ancient texts, churches, synagogues, mosques, ashrams, websites, and a hundred other places. That is how to hide the answer to everything from everyone, and this is precisely what Anu did."
What I observe in these quotes is in my opinion, deep truth, in that ANY belief, and ANY desire, is proof that the individual who has them is still caught up in the trap of HMS, or self consciousness/mind/ego.
At any point, if an individual is searching, seeking, hoping, they have stepped outside of their infinite vibration.
To follow the teachings of ANYONE, whether channeled ( ANd James speaks on channeling quite eloquently in question 11, stating it in fact is a trap of mind) , historical, or otherwise, is being in the trap of not only the HMS that James refers to, but also psychological time, past & future, which must be let go of, in order for real realization to occur within the individual. Every thought, every belief, if focused on, is but a memory which is best left to die in the mind of man the moment it is experienced, so that infinite vibration can be tapped, by ALL.
And we are all capable.

James goes on to say,
Quote:
" This process is as simple as practicing the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtues and persisting until your last breath. There is no one to pay for this. There is no master or teacher. There is no school or rank of proficiency. There is no book to read or lecture to listen to. It is simple and easy. If you resonate with this approach, you can try it and see if it feels natural to you. There will be no one judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath… other than yourself."
It is clear that his suggestion for awareness is the quantum breath. There are and have been countless guru's, masters & scholars who have encouraged meditation and various practices to discover truth beyond time and mind.
These practices are practices ANYONE can take on. Division is a hoax.
The idea that some will ascend and some will not is ****. In truth, no one knows.
It is more division, it is egoistic in nature to even think in these terms.
Ascension is another dividing theory. As if the one ascending is going to somehow divide form where they are and reach a higher plane, again, as if NOW and all that it is, is not already capable of enabling realization in the individual.

Here is a very intelligent quote from James..
Quote:
"the simple facts are that billions of people on this planet are deluded in their practice of spirituality, the occult, religion, and yes, even science. They practice what they believe will move them closer to truth, when they themselves are truth, and their practice only creates thicker walls between awareness and truth. The era of transparency and expansion is all about bringing walls down. It is not about the absorption of more knowledge and information."
That alone, would negate, or at the very least make questionable, any and all materials, RA, Bible, etc..as unnecessary for mass ascension & thwarting.

Being unconditional awareness, allows.
Period.
There is no dividing with who's who & what's what.
Those are all thoughts and ideas being suggested, telling the audience WHAT to think, instead of looking at HOW to think.
And more importantly, the damage of recycled thoughts all together, which are the pride of a follower who is only stuck in mind/ego.

The self consciousness cannot focus on now, it grasps to memories and future. It seeks, as if the answers are not alive in him.
Infinite consciousness, however, holds to nothing. Believes nothing, and does so without consequence, fear or desire.

Know nothing and be close.
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:10 AM   #169
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
No offense taken my friend. Glad to have you on board!
Thank you Sanat

From what Ive read here we need to keep this thread going for as long as possible. The more that read it and contribute will add to the energy of this such positive and beneficial joining that shall serve mankind in the future.

(Its late here in the UK. I will contribute more fully later)

Again, thank you Sanat and keep up the good work!

Macros
Old 12-08-2008, 12:16 AM   #170
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You are always free to percieve things as you want of course. Personally I would recommend gratitude for being allowed this opportunity to work on yourself at this time. Probably a lot of discarnate Beings that would have loved to be in that spot right now.

First of all, this is kindergarten and not high shcool. Those that do not "graduate" will not be set back by it at all. Quite the contrary. Everyone benefits greatly from being here at this time, even if they don't "graduate". Those that will have to go another round in "kindergarten" will start out where we left off here. It will simply be like "nothing happened" in many ways. Except for a vague remembrance of a "mystical experience" that further motivates each in the search. So if there is no Harvest or if there indeed is a Harvest does not make any "negative" difference for anyone. It's a win win situation really. Look at it this way:

If there indeed is a Harvest it means that those that have gotten their act together in spite of all the difficulties will no longer have to mingle with those that do not take responsability for themselves. This seems fair to me at least. If there is a Harvest it makes no difference for all those that have not "gotten their act together" (other than a positive "mystical experience" which will motivate some to start working on themselves). They will simply continue where they left off here. It is not a "return to the stone ages" or anything like that. It's a continuation. Everyone gains from this. The Universe may seem unfair in the short run (human 3rd density perception), but is always 100% fair in the long run.

It's always (in each life) possible to graduate out of 3rd density for the individual, and there are shorter cycles within the larger ones also. So one will not necessarily have to go through another 25 000 years in 3rd density. That is totally up to each individual him/her self. If the 2012 Harvest is "real" then it is "promoted" from Source itself. And since so many evolved and good people seem to be "into this" all over the world I will leave you to your own conclusions on that one.

If you don't want to read all the posts I have tried to sum it all up in an article you can read here: http://www.wakeupcall2012.com/messages.html

In Gratitude,

Sanat
Thanks for your reply Sanat, you have made your point clear enough.

The reason behind my objections regarding this matter is because more incarnations in this place scares the **** out of me.
I feel like being imprisoned in a dark cave, and suddenly someone says: "not even death will get you out of here, you will always come back again and agin."
So this really troubles me. Since I started my search on the net for sources that would resonate with my inner feelings, I feel that it truly is like digging for diamonds in a minefield (I read that early on at Tom Montalks site and wondered what experiences made him say that, now I understand it fully)

I just want to break free from the wheel and decide for myself where to go. Dont wanna play more spiritual versions of "who wants to be a millionare"

You are probably very correct in your description of the coming events.
I just feel reluctant to participate.
So, no I am not grateful. For being here? Why? I spend my days in the wheel working for money so we can have somewhere to live and feed my 2 kids. There is not much time for meditating or growing on a enlightenment scale. Everything is done with a very thight schedule and the calender is full of events and things to care for. You perhaps can imagine then that the news of that the spiritual world also has a calender, and it is almost running out of free appointments.

I hope you take no offense in this. I am just trying to put words on the feelings I have. I truly feel that you are at peace with this and I wish you good luck in your endeveors.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #171
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Circlewerk,

As I have stated before; If all is indeed One (and it is), then there is no need to oppose anything, no? There is truth in everything, otherwise it could not exist at all. James has many good points, but the danger is to make his material into another "gospel" or G-S-S complex as he calls it. Have you yourself not interpreted his material in such a way as that "all else" (and especially channeled messages) are suddenly BS? Is this not the very trap he is talking about? Is this not division? After you have calmed down perhaps you should ask yourself why you felt the need to be so "insistant" in your post. Who were you trying to convince really?

We are not "following any teaching" on this thread. We are having an open discussion of issues that seem to be on the mind of a lot of people in different stages of Awareness/Awakening. I am happy not believing in anything myself. I don't even "believe" in the content of my own website (it's more of a "working hypothesis" so to speak). Either you know, or you don't. Clinging to belief is not necessary. But discussion/speculation and the game of life must go on either way. I enjoy following and posting on this thread, and therefore I do it. I enjoy reading different material, and therefore I do it. Simple as that. It's not egoistical to discuss things in a civilized manner. It becomes egoistical the moment you feel the need to convince others. I feel no such need at all, and I hope you can say the same for yourself.

That being said; I totally agree with you that the "Sovereign integral" cannot be experienced through any teaching/text/channeling etc. This insight is important and better yet; it should be acted upon. But realizing the "sovereign integral" is something each must work on for themselves. It is something to be Al(one) with... In the meantime the game of life continues it's natural course. Wherever that might lead us

In gratitude,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-08-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 AM   #172
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Thanks for your reply Sanat, you have made your point clear enough.

The reason behind my objections regarding this matter is because more incarnations in this place scares the **** out of me.
I feel like being imprisoned in a dark cave, and suddenly someone says: "not even death will get you out of here, you will always come back again and agin."
So this really troubles me. Since I started my search on the net for sources that would resonate with my inner feelings, I feel that it truly is like digging for diamonds in a minefield (I read that early on at Tom Montalks site and wondered what experiences made him say that, now I understand it fully)

I just want to break free from the wheel and decide for myself where to go. Dont wanna play more spiritual versions of "who wants to be a millionare"

You are probably very correct in your description of the coming events.
I just feel reluctant to participate.
So, no I am not grateful. For being here? Why? I spend my days in the wheel working for money so we can have somewhere to live and feed my 2 kids. There is not much time for meditating or growing on a enlightenment scale. Everything is done with a very thight schedule and the calender is full of events and things to care for. You perhaps can imagine then that the news of that the spiritual world also has a calender, and it is almost running out of free appointments.

I hope you take no offense in this. I am just trying to put words on the feelings I have. I truly feel that you are at peace with this and I wish you good luck in your endeveors.
No offense taken, my friend. I can understand your frustration. This is a pretty rough "kindergarten" after all... It is a dark cave indeed (like Plato's cave Allegory). I cannot tell anyone what they should do. But negativity and frustration is usually there to tell us something. It can be a catalyst for us to change. Sometimes these changes are so fundamental and so contrary to the life-pattern we have established that we do not dare to even consider them. Even so, they are necassary to unload our burden. I speak only from my own experience here.

I would suggest a few things for you to consider:

1) Spend more alone time with yourself. Go for walks or whatever. Allow things to surface and don't judge what comes up during these times. (make time if you do not have it by making changes. No excuse is really good enough if you really want something).

2) Start paying more attention to dreams. Try to remember them in the morning and reflect on them. This strenghtens the connection and opens up for repressed things to surface more.

It is exactly like digging for diamonds in a minefield. Even a metal detector won't help you find them. It will only find the mines. I am not saying you are not grateful. How would I know? hehe. Change is not easy once you have established a certain pattern. The question is: What do you really want with life, and how bad do you want it? (don't answer me this, but rather consider it for yourself). Only you can know if you are on the right path or if change is necassary. Spending quality time alone is important either way in my opinion. Making space for oneself to grow in. No one said it would be easy, but I think they fooled us into it by saying that it would be worth it in the end...

Ps. No need to worry about 2012 and the Harvest etc. All will go where they are supposed to. There is not really a big difference if there is a Harvest or not remember? Each life is an opportunity to evolve out of this density. You need not wait for another harvest. (Feel free to PM me in case your response is not "relevant" to this thread or if there is anything else at all).

Keep up the good Spirit! We are all in this together

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat
Old 12-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #173
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are not "following any teaching" on this thread.
Sanat
Uh-huh. Law of One, David Hawkins, Operation Terra...these don't ring a bell?
These were the sources you quoted as the foundation for your conclusions.

Too much of what you offer and defend is from the same defensive position anyone belonging to an organized religion takes (in that their religion is the only right religion) while trying to make those who point out the contradictions appear to be the ones succumbing to their ego. I'm surprised that more people don't see right through you. Honestly.

Quote:
Have you yourself not interpreted his material in such a way as that "all else" (and especially channeled messages) are suddenly BS? Is this not the very trap he is talking about? Is this not division? After you have calmed down perhaps you should ask yourself why you felt the need to be so "insistant" in your post. Who were you trying to convince really?
Either you didn't read the interview in its entirety, or you're just missing the point altogether. And again, trying to make it seem as though someone else is the one who is insistent, when in all actuality - you're the one that's very calmly frothing at the mouth while you try to hang labels on them that allegedly back up your status of he who knows. There's a much bigger picture going on and it looks like you're missing it entirely. I see through your arguments and I've identified your debating techniques as you continuously misdirect to win a point.

You don't fool me. I know what's going on here.

Peace
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:17 AM   #174
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Uh-huh. Law of One, David Hawkins, Operation Terra...these don't ring a bell?
These were the sources you quoted as the foundation for your conclusions.

Too much of what you offer and defend is from the same defensive position anyone belonging to an organized religion takes (in that their religion is the only right religion) while trying to make those who point out the contradictions appear to be the ones succumbing to their ego. I'm surprised that more people don't see right through you. Honestly.

Either you didn't read the interview in its entirety, or you're just missing the point altogether. And again, trying to make it seem as though someone else is the one who is insistent, when in all actuality - you're the one that's very calmly frothing at the mouth while you try to hang labels on them that allegedly back up your status of he who knows. There's a much bigger picture going on and it looks like you're missing it entirely. I see through your arguments and I've identified your debating techniques as you continuously misdirect to win a point.

You don't fool me. I know what's going on here.

Peace
The only thing I "defend" is the fact that there is truth in anything that exist. Otherwise it would not exist at all. Everything in Creation is trying to wake us up. That's why poets/philosphers/teachers can make good parables out of most anything (Plato's cave Allegory is one example of this, and also Jesus and Buddha had a lot of good Parables).

This is a discussion, and a discussion have to have it's basis in something as it cannot develop from nothing. Any input is welcome to this discussion, but please make it creative, and refrain from attacking people. Nobody is forcing you to follow this thread, or listen to anything here at all. It is my and anyone elses right to "misunderstand" and discuss anything we want. Who are you to tell anyone what to think and believe? That is again what I call "religous behavior" and I am not interested in that at all. I could care less what anyone believes or not. I enjoy creative discussion with other creative, polite and nice people. If that is too much for you to handle, feel free to take your business elsewhere.

The negative and accusing tone in your post reveals a lot about your true intentions and who is really "frothing at the moth". BS should not be very hard to simply ignore. So what are your really doing here? Are you here to "save people" from the "evil" of this thread? Is that how you look at intelligent people around you? That they all need to change and be like you "want them to be"? I will probably let your behavior slide this time, but if anything like this comes from you again it will be reported. This is way over the line, and it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat
Old 12-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #175
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Each day brings new thoughts, new research, new ways of looking at things.

I was wondering to myself why some people are concerned about the new world religion. Where did they get the info that it is so bad?

Are they getting this from the book of revelations and the whole teachings of the Anti-christ?

Stop to consider that the bible was manipulated by the PTB. If you are under that assumption then probably the new world religion that is so BAD is actually what they don't want us to find out about. Hide the truth out in the open.

If this is a debate between bible believers and non, that is one thing. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

However if we all feel that the PTB are behind this then don't take one thing out of the bible as fact and the rest as not.