Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #26
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Enjoy yourself now!!!

Gee I'm depressed !!! NOT !!! Everyday day is an adventure, do you need money to have fun. Play a game with your children, raise chickens and have a halacious meal. Grow fruits, vegetables, etc.
Things no matter how bad, it already is for the majority of people around the world yet their lives go on. Learning to make the best of a bad situation is part of the human experience after all how many people in the world are rich with money, I rather be rich with love anytime. Face it this past year was not all peaches and creme yet we survive. You know this thread reminds me of my cousin he tells me to lend him money all the time, which I did . I ask him one time why he cannot get a job, he answer, "are you kidding I cannot get up early in the morning if I try". Suffice to say he's a profesional bum so I stop lending him money and eventually he got a job.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #27
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with most of your post but this thread is not supposed to make anybody feel depressed... I was just reminding everybody how great our lives our at this time and encouraging us to cherish every moment.....
I have a feeling that about only 10% of the people who are aware of the global situation are even mentally prepared to deal with what might happen.... Seriously people are addicted to their cumforts... look at us... were all glued to our computers and talking about how were ready to live off the land.... ha... that is BS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Gee I'm depressed !!! NOT !!! Everyday day is an adventure, do you need money to have fun. Play a game with your children, raise chickens and have a halacious meal. Grow fruits, vegetables, etc.
Things no matter how bad, it already is for the majority of people around the world yet their lives go on. Learning to make the best of a bad situation is part of the human experience after all how many people in the world are rich with money, I rather be rich with love anytime. Face it this past year was not all peaches and creme yet we survive. You know this thread reminds me of my cousin he tells me to lend him money all the time, which I did . I ask him one time why he cannot get a job, he answer, "are you kidding I cannot get up early in the morning if I try". Suffice to say he's a profesional bum so I stop lending him money and eventually he got a job.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #28
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Orion I live in the countryside surrounded by trees. Is quite niece is hard work to cut the grass and take care of the property. My cousin comes once in a while and I paid him to work on the grounds. Being in the military for
16yrs prepare me a little to survive but if there's a tzunami coming my way there's not much I can do. Enjoying my life is hard work my friend.
By the way my wife is giving birth tomorrow to a brand new baby girl. I am nervous, joyous and a little worried. That's why anything negative is not part of my world, I need to remain strong in the eye of the storm for the sake of my family. A big hug to you my friend.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:17 PM   #29
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh, yes...take each moment and cherish it. The conveniences may go away; but that's ok. Get back to ONE with nature and self. Help out those around you in need. Raise up the level of LOVE!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:04 AM   #30
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeA...eature=related
Lyrics to Aenima : tool

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bull**** three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless ****ing hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ****ing time. Any ****ing day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bull**** three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless ****ing hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ****ing time. Any ****ing day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip****s.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly ****, stupid ****...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

**** L Ron Hubbard and
**** all his clones.
**** all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

**** retro anything.
**** your tattoos.
**** all you junkies and
**** your short memory.

Learn to swim.

**** smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
**** these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

Last edited by dagon; 12-02-2008 at 01:11 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:21 AM   #31
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Gratitude is a great place to hang out anyway. And the pace of the growth cycles is getting faster and faster. I was a little gloomy doomy for a while but after October and all its sort of non yes indeed surprises forecasts and we knew that was gonna happens, I stopped spinning so much and the gratitude kicked in. We may not have it for long and if a great many of our brothers and sisters are living in serious hardship I'm not sure I want it. The shift does have to happen and it's going to be freaky fast scary necessary. So, yes, enjoy yourself now. Love to all you posters.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:00 AM   #32
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

it aint over yet!

lol.

http://budurl.com/thebomb
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:03 AM   #33
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

All I need is a fiddle to play while this sicko sold out government system burns to ashes,

oh yeah bring it on.

mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:48 AM   #34
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
The Dow is down below 7600.... Oil is at 48$ a barrell.... Citigroup is now merging....

Financial collapse is here... it was planned... we have known this... the dominos are now in motion.....

Enjoy yourself now... enjoy these last moments where you can afford a beer and a nice meal...

Tell people far away that you love them... care for your family.... squash all grudges.... open your hearts..... sit back and watch it all go down....

Enjoy every last comfortable moment... because soon you will be remembering these moments and thinking.. if only I could go back to that time for one day......

Enjoy your favorite music... eat something good... surround yourselves with good people...

and for gods sake... get your asses out from behind your computer for at least a little while.... take a walk while it is still safe to be outside....

Peace and love to you all!!!!!

Why, is the world going to collapse?

You guys seriously need help if you think that (or drugs).
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:03 AM   #35
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post

guess your not up to speed.

hay look a sleep walker.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #36
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Enjoy yourself now!!!

The old saying goes," be careful what you wish for", when Russia wanted to change the goverment they got communism that was not very good over 55million where slaughter, down came communism up went the ex KGB who organize themselves into the Russian Mafia. I hope history does not repeat itself in this occassion otherwise we are all SOL.
Humans are a strange bunch, change is not automatic is a gradual process of evolution, the other alternative is wiping out the planet of all life and in a few million years see what evolves, not a very niece idea in my opinion.
My idea of change is putting yourselves in the line of fire and just simply saying stop, we will no longer support your wars, your religious and patriotic fanatism, we are all one, and what do you do to harm some you do to all. This concious, heartistic actions must take place within all of us even at the cost of our lives otherwise change will be gradual. However there are active entities at work that will helps us to speed the process. How many of us are willing to give up our lives for this change to take place even worst the life of your children. I think the answer for most of us is a resounding no, I'll take the gradual process of concious evolution. Excuse me folks and off to the hospital my wife is about to give birth to a baby girl, she's calm, cool and collective . There's many blessings in the world we live, wether you choose to see it or not. Lets educate our children, plant the seed of heartistic concious to have love, compassion, humility and a heart of forgiveness to those that do us harm and the world will certainly change soon enough. In the meantime enjoy every second, every minute, every hour, every day of your lives. A big hug to you all from my family to yours...
Old 12-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #37
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post

hello sir welcome to the economy section of avalon.. as you may or may not know there are roughly 1.5 quadrillion dollars in leveraged worthless paper derivatives still floating around out there. estimated to be about ten times the value of the the planet in total. paper money is indeed dead and the system is indeed about to collapse.. look into it a bit more youll find we are now in alice in wonderland where paper money is now just kept alive by our own belief in it..
look at iceland right now and also (economic collapse argentina) on google video to see their tried and true methods being employed right now in the west.. oil is also $50 dollars a barrel and most of the arab world need to have it at $80 a barrel to meet their economic requirements. they hold a large amount of worthless t-bills and bonds.they will dump them thereby causing massive hyperinflation in the west.

we are headed for whimar republic style hyperinflation.

good day to you sir

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 12-02-2008 at 10:10 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #38
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Everything has to go to it's elastic limit before it snaps back, taking a glance at economic history specifically the depression things were much worse than they are at this point and time. I certainly don't have my head in the sand either, after all Michigan has been in a recession here for the last 10 years. Will all this correct itself , for sure one way or another, I've always said greed breeds stupidity, greed is the champion of a person that is selfish beyond imagination. Where a $300.00 dinner is like buying a loaf of bread. Reality will soon set in as inflation starts on the fast track. One thing for sure that I think we all understand, you can't keep printing money day after day that isn't yours and keep giving it to the wolves that have never starved not even for 1 hour. The checks and balances are coming fast and furious, just take care of yourself, your immediate family, neighbors,and friends, Give if you can , I stood behind a gal in line at the gas station the other day, watched her count $3.23 in change to put gas in her vehicle. I walked over to her and and gave her $10.00 by the pump, she told me that she had just spent the night in her car with her 2 dogs-15 degrees. Gave her my card and said if she needs anything else to just call. You can always be as compassionate as you want just be selective on how you give if you can. That was a realistic check for me with that experience.

One more thing , when I was 25 years years old, started a business when I got out of the US Air Force, started with myself and a truck for $100.00 , 12 years later was turning 8 million in sales and watched it all crumble in 2 years , divorce, auction, left with $500.00 in my pocket after all was said and done and then got sued for another 2 years and that cost me another 52k and that was when I was flat broke. I always kept telling myself it will get better one day, one day I'll be sitting back drinking a beer and smiling saying life is good . That day did finally come, it took a few years but it did. When things were at there worst for me I realized they couldn't take my ideas, work ethics or spirit. You can make a difference and being on this site after sifting thru the weeds I think you have enough of a head start to prep for whatever is to come. Just remember no matter how bad it gets , just keep telling yourself you'll make it and things will get better one day . You do control your own destiny and it certainly isn't on the couch .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #39
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
guess your not up to speed.

hay look a sleep walker.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:12 AM   #40
Rumas
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, makes me feel happy things are this way right not, and not they way they may be tomorrow!
Rumas is offline   Reply With Quote