Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default SaLuSa 16-October-2009

Mmmm things are hotting up!!!

As to be expected, the news about the declaration to be made acknowledging the existence of your Space friends has caused a stir.

A message from SaLuSa 16-October-2009 regarding imminent visitation to planet earth…

As to be expected, the news about the declaration to be made acknowledging the existence of your Space friends has caused a stir. There are some of you who are cautiously accepting it, and that is always desirable where other events may eclipse it. However, as a high point in our plan, it can be taken as a positive move that will take place, unless the overseers decide otherwise. You have been awaiting such a first move not knowing from where it might come. Now it is nearly here, do not allow your expectations to run away with you. It is but the first of a whole chain of events that are planned. Remember that all of our actions are dedicated to bringing you what is yours already by divine decree. They are based on the truth regarding your purpose for being here, and to ensure that you are fully prepared by the time Ascension is to take place.

What will soon be apparent is that the new times opening up, will give many of you the opportunity to be of service to the Light. Some of you have been searching for a way to do so for a long time, and your desire to help has not been ignored. There will be plenty to do as the truth unfolds and projects can begin to go ahead. Everyone here at this time has been aware of what may be asked of him or her, and came to Earth for that very purpose. Naturally, very few have any recollection of what their life contracts are, but feel the urge to put themselves forward for selection. We know all about you and have your profiles upon our computers. In fact, should the need arise; we can also locate you no matter where you are at any time. Your Government has planned to use their technology to control your every move, but we can say that it will not go much further than it is now. Freedom of movement and speech is very much at the forefront of our plans, to release you from the Draconian laws that now reduce you to not much more than slaves.

Your dreams of a state of Utopia upon Earth are not unrealistic at all, and in the course of time you will see all that stands in its way being removed. However, allow time for the forces for good to be set up and become operative. The technology and equipment are ready, and our Supply Ships have enormous capacities to hold more than sufficient for your needs. Your engineering and manufacturing industries have been savaged by the quest for ever-increasing profit levels, and the consequent loss of contracts to foreign countries. The economic and financial position is also leading to a lack of work, and even so if we suddenly required your facilities they could not cope with our demands. That we are fully aware of your problems, means that we have provided for our own needs, and will also help you update your machinery and methods.

Once the changes really get started, you will find that they will take place at an ever-increasing pace. Speed will be of the essence so as to keep any inconvenience to you at an absolute minimum. Forget Man’s ways as ours are so advanced that in spite of the amount of changes required, they will in no way be labor intensive. Even our robots can be programmed to carry out quite complex tasks. We are already in a far more advanced stage in computership, and have quite intelligent models that are extremely clever and able to solve problems. Our Motherships function almost entirely through computer application and usage to very high standards, to the extent that they are almost independent of us. All of this technology is to be yours as you rise up more to our level of understanding, and can be trusted to use it wisely and only for the good of all. Sharing is a word that goes with love and service for the benefit of each other. There is no personal ownership involved, or monies that exchange hands

We know that at heart you are beautiful souls that will take quite naturally to a new way of life. The separation that you have experienced from one another for many thousands of years, will pass into oblivion and you will wonder how it was brought about. The Controllers of Earth and its people have deliberately set you upon each other, to keep you under their control and in a frequent state of chaos. Peace is coming, and when the old threats are removed you will see how readily people can put aside their differences, and become friends. The spiritual aspect of life will return and be understood, and it will be realized that you can be your own teachers by looking within. The schisms that have caused so much trouble in the past will be consigned to the scrap heap. It is possible for different beliefs to live side by side, providing there is no intent to thrust them upon other people. The truth will bring you together, and it will be acknowledged that there is but the One God.

Dear Ones, be prepared to think anew and leave your selves open to new ideas. Those who refuse to move on will be allowed their freedom of choice, but they will remain in the lower vibrations, which they cling to. There will be every opportunity for any soul that is seeking to find a way of satisfying their needs, and at the same time create a pathway to Ascension. There is nothing to be frightened of, as you will lose little and gain much more than you could imagine. Consider how you would like to jump ahead a thousand years by your present standards, and enjoy all of the benefits it would bring. That is realistically what you stand to gain, and not least of all upliftment to a state of full consciousness.

The adventure is about to begin in earnest and you may pinch yourself to see if it is real. You are gradually leaving the illusion of gross physicality for a refined state of being. You are gravitating towards a more realistic dimension that will be more consistent with your higher vibration. It was never the plan that you should remain in the 3rd dimension forever, but take your place as Galactic Beings in the next stage in your evolution.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and so pleased that at last we can talk of implementing an important development that will lift your spirits. You can look forward to more exciting news as time goes by, as once the ball starts rolling there will be no stopping its progress. The Light has suddenly surged and taken another upturn which delights us, and long may it continue. Bless you all in the name of the Creator.

Thank you SaLuSa.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: SaLuSa 16-October-2009

fingers crossed

Quote:
The adventure is about to begin in earnest and you may pinch yourself to see if it is real. You are gradually leaving the illusion of gross physicality for a refined state of being. You are gravitating towards a more realistic dimension that will be more consistent with your higher vibration. It was never the plan that you should remain in the 3rd dimension forever, but take your place as Galactic Beings in the next stage in your evolution.
nice sentiments.....but may i ask who is salusa?
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
fingers crossed

nice sentiments.....but may i ask who is salusa?
bou x
A higher being poppit ...

vikinjg
Old 10-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

ahhha thank you viking, lovely vid , very up lifting......
where there is hope, there is a future....
bou xxx

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: SaLuSa 16-October-2009

Pardon me for being the skeptic but does anyone here actually believe in The Galactic Federation of Light? Does it not reek of mind manipulation and lies? They have been "coming" since 2000 and albeit the message is one I do believe and am trying to live by, the concept is at least in my humble opinion, total fiction conjured up to sell books and trinkets. Lets remember that the whole New Age movement and the abolishment of organized religions was part of the Project Blue Beam manifesto.
The Law of One rings very true to my soul however all these "messages" from our "Friends" sounds extremely cultist. i.e. The Raelians, Zetas etc.
Absorb the message for it is one of hope and light but don't be deceived by these people who are just trying to make a buck.

Just my 2 cents.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Pardon me for being the skeptic but does anyone here actually believe in The Galactic Federation of Light? Does it not reek of mind manipulation and lies? They have been "coming" since 2000 and albeit the message is one I do believe and am trying to live by, the concept is at least in my humble opinion, total fiction conjured up to sell books and trinkets. Lets remember that the whole New Age movement and the abolishment of organized religions was part of the Project Blue Beam manifesto.
The Law of One rings very true to my soul however all these "messages" from our "Friends" sounds extremely cultist. i.e. The Raelians, Zetas etc.
Absorb the message for it is one of hope and light but don't be deceived by these people who are just trying to make a buck.

Just my 2 cents.
Ahhhh so many LIES and so little TRUTH ....

Go with your heart Gaia... The messages are all free ... as are the Phoenix Journels...

viking
Old 10-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #7
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: SaLuSa 16-October-2009

Correct that is a part of mind control, just like the Law of One.
It looks good, but if you read it correctly then you notice that there is some wrong with it.

The bigger the lie then the more people will believe it and create it.
If people want contact then there going to get the contact you do not want to have.

Disclosure ring a bell? watch and enjo the trip to 2012 and beyond, because it going to get weird for people who aren't awake!!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #8
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
It looks good, but if you read it correctly then you notice that there is some wrong with it.
That's it in a nutshell mu , The message is one of hope but there are little aspects which reveal the concept of an off-world messenger is one of Fiction

Salusa = A Planet from the SciFi novel Dune
Commander Adama = Battlestar Galactica Character

there's more I'm sure but i don't have any interest in wasting my time looking. I am sure it is just a matter of time before Spock signs up here and starts preaching about emotional control and logic

Old 10-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: SaLuSa 16-October-2009

Same for me GaiaLove after A while you stop reading it, because I matched it trued with lies it the same pattern over and over again that the Illuminati uses.

They know how to Hi-jack movements, I also now noted that there trying to Hi-jack Projectcamelot example Jane Burgermeister etc .

When the planet consciousness get to the next level then they will start putting some trued in the mainstream media ,like FOXNEW and Glenn beck then stear it in another direction.!! Alex Collier talks about this in his last interview!!!!!

If you do not see it then you wil be a victim.!!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 10-16-2009 at 02:55 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:

Salusa = A Planet from the SciFi novel Dune
Commander Adama = Battlestar Galactica Character

:
gaia thats it , have been racking my brains as to salusa.....
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 10-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pardon me for being the skeptic but does anyone here actually believe in The Galactic Federation of Light?
Me, not so much.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pardon me for being the skeptic but does anyone here actually believe in The Galactic Federation of Light? Does it not reek of mind manipulation and lies?
Just my 2 cents.
i don't...and yes, it does....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #13
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just my 2 cents.
Gaia - Save your 2 cents, and allow me to pay for us both! My treat.

I get a weird feeling reading these messages (not bad/good), just a form of entertainment rather than FACTUAL info.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #14
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Gaia - Save your 2 cents, and allow me to pay for us both! My treat.
ok your on, next round's on me though

Old 10-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

I guess they use terms like "pinch yourself" and get the "ball rolling" on Sirius, just like we do.
Small universe isn't it?
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
I guess they use terms like "pinch yourself" and get the "ball rolling" on Sirius, just like we do.
Small universe isn't it?

The next message will probably have "no ****" in it somewhere!

Or "Holy ****" can you believe what is happening!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #17
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pardon me for being the skeptic but does anyone here actually believe in The Galactic Federation of Light?
Maybe a little bit But as i have said I cannot prove this message to be of light or darkness. After listening/reading I think it sounds very positive, did not cost me even 1 cent to listen to or read.

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/9...er-2009-salusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143
Some what wrong with it
Such as...? Anything in specific?

The message itself seems to be of a positive nature and only aiming to offer some current information about the monumental changes that face mankind as the truth is disclosed. The human spirits on earth must heal with the planet. I am having this message checked out from a friend and will see what I can find out. As mentioned in the message I will leave myself open to new ideas. Have a great day. JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #18
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

the only messages from the galactic federation that always resonate with me are those published from llresearch.org...i have probably read about half the transcripts and not a single one has not inspired me in some way:

the messages channeled by mike quinsey also generally resonate but he has been talking about contact happening for years...he seems to be directing the messages a bit more...here is where the salusa channels come from:

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...ke_Quinsey.htm

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well this message was inspiring actually!

OK bring here some good stuff and help out, as long as it is for the highest good of all within freewill, sovereignty, and freedom under the auspices of personal responsibility and self-empowerment to open self-awareness for each individual and according to their higher self.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Humanity has to realize the Power lies within themselves, that they can draw on the source for all of their needs, inspiration, healing, creativity etc. in order to heal and raise up our planet.

Think about it for a minute. People already give their power up everywhere most of the time. Rarely do we truly realize that the power lies within us.

How do you think a bunch of UFO's showing up to "show" us the power within us would work? I think it's pretty obvious that we would just be wowed over by them and they would be the new power.

I believe the solutions that are necessary will come from humanity, through humanity, and this world will be raised and healed by it's inhabitants, not by visitors who decide to try to interfere at this incredibly interesting and wonderful time for humanity to learn lessons about who they really are through Self realization, not by being told, just by Being.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Humanity has to realize the Power lies within themselves, that they can draw on the source for all of their needs, inspiration, healing, creativity etc. in order to heal and raise up our planet.

Think about it for a minute. People already give their power up everywhere most of the time. Rarely do we truly realize that the power lies within us.

How do you think a bunch of UFO's showing up to "show" us the power within us would work? I think it's pretty obvious that we would just be wowed over by them and they would be the new power.

I believe the solutions that are necessary will come from humanity, through humanity, and this world will be raised and healed by it's inhabitants, not by visitors who decide to try to interfere at this incredibly interesting and wonderful time for humanity to learn lessons about who they really are through Self realization, not by being told, just by Being.
And so there we have it!!!! If any ET's show up then they are interfering with freewill and lessons to be learned by ourselves and this will only bring negative repercussions upon the visiting race that interferes!!

So ET's will only arrive once we have raised ourselves up to where they already are!! There is no rescue... just someday a big party to compare notes!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-16-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #22
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

want to follow GALACTIC FEDERATION?

then visit

http://www.galacticmessages.com/blog/tag/mike-quinsey/

energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #23
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i feel that the quote in the original post is a sound one in that the message put across is one of hope and peace, the human struggle has been going on for so long.
Quote:
What will soon be apparent is that the new times opening up, will give many of you the opportunity to be of service to the Light. Some of you have been searching for a way to do so for a long time, and your desire to help has not been ignored
and it hasnt, as many of us have realised that there are other forces at play here in our lives, the divine for one....and others, people are opening up to this quest for self actualisation, the whole psychotherapy movement was about this, look at maslow (chakras?), carl rogers, jung etc, then we had the flower people movement in the 60's/early 70's.....then a massive push in the 80's with the new age movement......to now.....now change is happening. are others there for us? yes i believe so
Quote:
Your dreams of a state of Utopia upon Earth are not unrealistic at all, and in the course of time you will see all that stands in its way being removed
yes i believe it can be done, once we humans have reached a state of conciousness in all we do and work from our hearts instead of heads. the validity of the author whom wrote this is not really in my heart something i question.....because the message is one of hope and love. so i dont mind if the galactic fed of light is a bag full of nutters, what they are saying is beautifull
.....and yes i believe in other beings

bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 10-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #24
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, thank you, viking for posting this thread with its wonderful words of upliftment/

To me its, 'As below, so Above' as well as 'As Above, so Below'

If my neighbours, or anyone in a community nearby, whom had suffered a tragety, or were in great difficulty of some sort, I, my friends, family and community would reach out and help in any way possible. That could be providing food, shelter, medical care or advice. This to me is a natural God given attribute of humans.

Would it not be equally as natural for advanced beings of the galaxy to offer humanity assistance when they saw great need. Afterall we are all part of the one Life.

Its a natural part of evolution for masters of learning in any discipline to teach what they have learned. We all help each other.

I loved these words, they resonated beautifully with what I have learned and studied from many many sources.

Once again Thank You Viking. You are a Blessing to this Forum

Love and LIght

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #25
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pardon me for being the skeptic but does anyone here actually believe in The Galactic Federation of Light? Does it not reek of mind manipulation and lies?
Quote:
Lets remember that the whole New Age movement and the abolishment of organized religions was part of the Project Blue Beam manifesto.
You are spot on.

Messages like this still have value, however. Think.

The ETs will only intervene once we are evolved enough ourselves. The only real ET message that I am aware of is this 1977 radio interruption which I'm sure most of you have seen.

There may be a Galactic Confederation of Worlds, but they will only appear once we have proven ourselves worthy of their assistance.
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote