Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

View Poll Results: have you had a dream that has come true
I never dream 0 0%
yes 30 71.43%
never 12 28.57%
I never sleep 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2008, 02:29 AM   #1
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Question Odd dreams

edit note to MODS please nuke this thread thanks

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:08 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:00 AM   #2
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Odd dreams

This Morning I had a terrible dream of Martial law being implemented on me at my house and I was horrified but then in the dream I realized that it was being force on me (not part of my personality) I looked at the one face in the dream that I didn't recognize, all the other images were from my mind, but this one person that was telling me that if I didn't take part in killing my nighbors my family would be shot, on him I focused an image of him burning with acid and I heard a scream and the mental lock on my mind let go. I awoke in a trembling puddle of sweat. I knew that someone was just trying to make me fear, it didn't work...
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:24 AM   #3
IronWoman

whoa.. that is pretty scary MAP.

about a week ago. i had a dream about some sort of a storm-hurricane thing. i was running away from it.. and i had saved these dogs that were stranded..
and all the time i was thinking that my survival kit was useless since it was way too heavy to carry.. =(
that same night----(another dream)-- 'authorites' were trying to get us to open our front door (im not sure why) and i was shooting at them.. lol
Martial law?

=( i'm sad

MAP-- do u think this could be the 2012 thing?? like sum ppl will ascend.. sum will die.. sum will survive.. and there will be a GREAT FLOOD--- just like BORISKA (mars boy) had said ..

-IW
Old 10-20-2008, 07:06 AM   #4
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #5
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I usually have dreams that I forget by the time I wake up. The only ones I remember are the ones that I wake up after just as they finish. Most of them contain activities or events that if they happened in real life would really raise my eyebrows. But, as I've commented to many people, in dreams one accepts any happening without so much as blinking. I recall one where I was swimming in a river and got stuck in some tree roots. In the dream I thought 'Oh dear I could very well drown.'

I had obviously been really holding my breath as I dreamed because I involuntarily started breathing and naturally I didn't drown as it was only a dream, but in the dream I thought, 'gosh, I've been holding my breath underwater when I didn't need to.' It didn't really register that breathing underwater was impossible. The other impossibility of that dream was that in real life you will never catch me in water of any sort other than a bath.

But, the dream that I will tell you about now really got me thinking. In it, I was taking a school exam - or at least, that was the feeling I had. I was being tested on what I either knew, or what ideas I could come up with to answer the test question. This test was put to me this way . . . . . A voice said, "There is a beautiful tree in your garden. This tree gives shelter to you and your family and wildlife in general. Its flowers have a beautiful perfume that attracts butterflies and beautiful moths. Its nectar feeds these insects, and the bees make honey from it

Animals eat of its foliage and find sustenance, birds build nests in its branches and raise families. This tree is everything to all living creatures, without it, they would not survive. One day a voracious creature comes along and starts to devour the tree. The first things to disappear are the foliage and flowers. Without these the tree starts to die. Its branches become dry and brittle and drop to the ground. The butterflies and moths no longer have sustenance and so die off. Birds have no insects to feed on and no branches to nest in.

Eventually, after much of the wildlife that used to frequent your garden has vanished you are given a choice - do you destroy the tree completely, and plant another to replace it, only to have the voracious creature destroy that one too, or do you destroy the voracious creature and allow the tree to recover? I didn't hesitate in my answer, "DESTROY THE VORACIOUS CREATURE."

The voice then asked if I was sure, because once I had made a final decision, nothing could change it. Once again I said, "I'm sure, destroy the voracious creature."

"I will give you one more opportunity to think about it then your decision will be final," said the voice. I thought for a second then said, "destroy the voracious creature."

The voice said, "You have made the right and only choice. Your will shall be done. But you will be hated for ever and ever. You see, the tree is really the Earth, and the voracious creature is mankind."

I tell you, I'm still a bit shaken by that one. It seemed just too close to what could be ahead of us.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Back when I was a High School student I dreamed I was being attacked by a bird. When I woke up I thought it was weird because I used to get swooped fairly often by magpies protecting their nests, but that hadn't happened for years since I'd moved to a new area.

Anyway, that day I walked to school ...and got attacked by a bird as I was entering the school grounds.

I never got swooped again after that though, until we moved to another area again...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Odd dreams

Wow two years ago i had a dream i was walking down the street and all of a sudden i had this huge military chopper fly over my head when i asked my dad what was wrong he said a bunch of major cities got nuked and they knew who who did and that we were going to war. I woke up two years ago and never for got that dream.

The thing that scares me the most though is in project camelots new interveiws with deagle he says the same thing there gonna nuke major cities kinda freaked me out wen i heard that comment
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:14 PM   #8
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

edit

Old 11-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

I've been dreaming furiously over the past few weeks but I'm finding it difficult to remember them and often I'm remembering little parts of the dream later on in the day. Except this one where I had an immense pain sensation.

I was being introduced to fishermen and I went to each of them one by one to see what was caught. The last one I saw was one that was caught from over a mountain and reeled in - an unremarkable small fish with no markings or brilliant colours - but somehow I knew this was my fish and that it was selecting me somehow. I told the fisherman that this is the one I select and he then told me that this was a very rare and special fish and there ere only 3 in existence and that it was extremely important, I helped reel the fish in and the line got tangled, but I was easily able to untie the tangle, but then the line got caught around my finger with an immense burning pain. I thought my finger was going to pop off, but once again I was easily able to untangle it by being patient and looking closely at what was going on - there was no damage to my finger and this was the point I woke up. I think I remember this part of the dream very clearly because of the pain...
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
Worlds Beyond

hello Map,

Interesting post and dream... thank you for sharing it..

I am greatly interested where you mention about receiving a kind of "shock", like an electric shock... can you share some more info about bit that please?

I'm asking because I've been experiencing very intense electrical shock type things at night, very forceful/powerful, not exactly painful but not far off it, and usually makes me wince and often whole body literally jolts/bounces up off the mattress!

Been having these 'shocks' most nights (between 2 - 4am) for past 3 years.. always hits to the exact same spot on my body (lower back) .. and the really weird thing is, I am always awoken a few split seconds before the shock hits my body.. as if I'm being made aware (somehow) that it is about to happen just a split second or two before it "hits"... I say hit as it feels like it is definitely coming from outside my body and straight into me, like someone is holding plugging an electrical cable into my back (really) ... then a few seconds afterwards, I get a weird (but lovely too), tingling, warm sensation spreading over my whole body.. it's a bit like being slowly immersed in really soothing warm water or something...

It's a very different feeling/sensation to that one where you're dreaming you're falling or something.. and before you hit the ground you suddenly wake up and your body jerks a bit. It's very different.

I get this along with very very intense dreams and quite regular 'journeys' (as I call them!) ... too many/long to go into, but the Red Tidal Wave/Flood Water/Red Land one is very recurring and vivid dream I have (posted about it somewhere else ... think was on "safest place" thread if you're interested).

Anyway, thanks again and hope you can share some more detail about your 'shocks' !
Old 11-04-2008, 11:40 PM   #11
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

WHEN I WAS AN APPRENTICE IN 1978, I WAS 17 YEARS OLD, I HAD GONE TO BED AROUND 10.30pm BY 12.15 12.30am WAS AWOKEN BY A LOUD POPPING EXPLOSION, I WANT DOWN STAIRS AND ASKED ME DAD WHAT THAT BANG WAS HE OR MY MOTHER HEARD NOTHING...AT ABOUT 3.00pm THAT DAY WHILST AT WORK (I.C.I. Wilton) A FLOURESCENT LIGHT BULB EXPLODED RIGHT BESIDE ME THE EXACT SOUND !!!

A FEW YEARS AGO ABOUT 1995/96 MY NEXT WIERD DREAM STARTED WHERE I LEFT MY HOME BY THE FRONT DOOR TO TALK TO SOME FRIENDS I HAD NOT SEEN FOR A FEW YEARS THEY WERE PARKED IN A CAR. AS I WAS SPEAKING TO THEM (IT WAS SUMMER TIME AND A BRIGHT NIGHT STILL DAYLIGHT) I LOOKED UP TO SEE THE MOON REALLY REALLY LOW AND BIG MOVING THROUGH THE SKY FROM NORTH EAST TO SOUTH WEST NO NOISE WE STOOD LOOKING FASCINATED, THEN IT CAME BY AGAIN BUT MUCH LOWER FILLING THE SKY BUT NOW ROARING AS IT PASSED AND WE FELT A WIND OFF IT..... IT DISSAPEARED OVER THE HORIZON A FEW MINUTES PASSED THEN WE FELT THIS HUGE SHUDDERING THROUGH THE EARTH FOLLOWED BY A QUICKLY DARKENING SKY THE SHUDDERING GREW THEN I AWOKE!!

MY NEXT MEMORABLE DREAM WAS STARTED A YEAR OR SO AGO AND I HAVE HAD IT 4 OR 5 TIMES SINCE. I WAS STANDING ON THE FRONT WITH OUR TWO DOGS AT NIGHT TIME LATE MAYBE 1 OR 2 am LOOKING TO THE SKY I NOTICED BETWEEN THE CLOUDS LARGE JET AIRCAFT BUT LOTS OF THEM LIKE AS THOUGH THEY WERE MILITARY AIRCRAFT ON A BOMBING RUN (LIKE WW2) DOTTED HERE AND THERE WERE SMALLER PLANES (FIGHTERS MAYBE!)
THEN I NOTICED THE PLANES WERE EJECTING OR DROPPING SOMETHING, AS I CONTINUED TO LOOK I COULD SMELL IN THE ATMOSPHERE AN OBNOXIOUS GAS OR SMELL I CALLED THE DOGS RAN IN COSING ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS AS I FLED UPSTAIRS TO CLOSE ANY UP STAIRS WINDOWS I WENT INTO THE BATHROOM TO PULL THE WINDOW SHUT AS I DID SO SOMETHING OR SOME ONE GRABBED MY ARM ITS AT THIS POINT THE DREAM STOPS
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #12
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Odd dreams

Mine have been unusually vivid and strangely insightful recently, they're hard to interpret as predictions of the future per se, but certainly providing more clarity on complex and obscure subjects.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:51 AM   #13
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed that if you want to remember dreams , remain lying in your bed on the same side when you woke up . As if dream memories get erased when you change sides ( i.e. left side to right side ) . It always work for me .
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:23 AM   #14
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

My dreams have been becoming more lucid which is so fun! I sometimes forget what they are though. Also i have been having dreams that come true. It has always happened to me but now more often. Could this be part of the rising collective conciousness? My last cool lucid dream was a dream about a huge battle. I was at a castle fighting strange creatures but with sword not guns. Then I was infront of my home and i turned and saw two giants coming towards me atleast 20 feet tall. I ran inbetween them and slashed their legs. thats all i remember. A day or two later i was researching and came to information regarding giant skeletons being found all over the world. And apparently there is literature in the bible about giants coming to earth. i think somewhere in genesis. One of the images that came up during my research was a drawing of a giant coming out of the trees and a knight or something with sword standing infront of him. thought this was kinda cool.
Some project camelot interviews talks about niphilum or giants from nibiru. I think id rather battle a giant with a bazooka then a sword but hey use what u got i guess

let the light shine
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #15
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

edit