Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
Steve_G

Default The Great White Brotherhood?

Hi all

I'm looking for any and all information I can gather on "The Great White Brotherhood", also known as "The Brotherhood", "The White Lodge", "The Brotherhood of Light."

Any information would be most welcome, be it of a physical organisation or a conclave of 'ascended masters', or both, or neither. ANYTHING is the point I'm trying to make here

Thanks in advance folks

Blessings

Last edited by Carol; 10-04-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex
Default Re: The Great White Brotherhood?

Summit university press, Church Universal and Triumpant, Many teaching many books The Science of the spoken word ,Secret Teachins of Jesus,,Etc. Google on!!! Peace
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
Steve_G

Cheers Synch. Don't misunderstand, I've done research of my own, I'm asking what the Avalon members know about them. I have my reasons for being interested; I'll make them clear later.........................

Old 09-17-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
draconine
Avalon Senior Member

I've also tried to look them up but found sparse detail. Let us know what you got.
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #5
mopbucket
Avalon Senior Member

i have heard of the white brotherhood is it not egyptain in origin to do with the white powder gold, i think they were priests that made the white powder gold and knew what it could do, a very secret process. of course i could be wrong lol
mopbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #6
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

i have two different answers to the brotherhood question:
i know a nice old lady, spirutual healer, singer, and medium of the white brotherhood, i am not sure about all that, my feeling is she is too much into this aura, or energiefield. she has a house in italy on a special mountain monte christallino , which is full of chistals. she calls herself gloria doreana uranos.....

the other thing i found about the white brotherhood was in the video of conctance cumbey: www.endgamenow.com/
discovering the new age movement. she said that the white brotherhood, like council of nine, ashta comand, new paradigma......are from "the dark side"...??

in the 90 i read a lot of books about this....

i don´t care anymore....just information

greetings
alke
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe this pyramid depiction is accurate?

Great White Brotherhood Pyramid

Maybe it's true that ALL of "Reality" (the Multi-Dimensional/Density realms of so-called Created existence) is divided into two factions and that the White Brotherhood is distinguished by their allowance of beneficial traits for others as well as themselves. But deciphering details in what is meant by "beneficial" can be rather involved.

Some would say that the sense of being an "individual" with "free-will" is the problem since it keeps us from merging with the ONE, hence this would be the Black path. While others state that "individuality", "free-will" and the coordinate path of in-finity (exploring Reality without limit indefinitely) is the White path.

Finally, maybe ALL of polarity based considerations within manifested "Reality" is the very Problem (read the last paragraph HERE)

Last edited by NOWIAM; 09-18-2008 at 06:52 AM.
NOWIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Sunrunner:

Your question is too general if you hope to extract specifics regarding the Brotherhood. To withhold your reason for asking the question is a bit distasteful as I see it. Allow me to suggest a simple misdirection your true intentions for asking rather that plainly withhold them at risk of being repulsive...

With that, I will dictate some experiences I've had with the GWB as follows:

The Great White Brotherhood consists of a spiritual hierarchy and anyone whom is in service to the Light may hold a position in the Brotherhood, once accepted as a Disciple or Initiate and sponsored by Master.

Teachings and initiations, pass or fail, take place within the inner dimensions of which I have been through many.

If you find yourself in a classroom setting, whereas the teachings are subtle and not directly what is being taught, than it is likely you have found yourself in one of these inner retreats learning from one of the Masters.

They're kin are those whom they vibrate most-alike.

Know this, seeker, that there is a group of people most like yourself somewhere and you will be drawn to them. And to become closer to that which you seek, you must become that which you most want to attract.

For if you seek a relationship with the Brotherhood, you must raise your vibration and your thoughts accordingly. There are many teachings to help one do so.

The Masters of the Great White Brotherhood have polarized themselves "solar". On the equal and opposite side of the spectrum are those whom have graduated the dense physical plane through "lunar" polarization.

Within the Brotherhood, peace and happiness within your aura is manditory and your guides will distance themselves from you when you are "sick of being good" or deviate too far from the path. When you are ready for the return, tests will be beset before you and you may or may not pass them, and the according probationary period that follows...

This is not text book knowledge which I speak of but direct Gnosis and that which I have experienced for myself. In any regard, my intention is to help you clarify and your reasons for seeking association with the Brotherhood.

Venerable peace,
Adam K.

Last edited by ADAM KADMON; 09-17-2008 at 09:15 PM.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I've come across the name of the brotherhood more then once myself in various places. I've not been able to find much if any real information on them either.
The information Adam shared was information I was half expecting to hear on them.
Are they also known as the Magi or the Magicians?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Hi all

I'm looking for any and all information I can gather on "The Great White Brotherhood", also known as "The Brotherhood", "The White Lodge", "The Brotherhood of Light."

Sounds a tad racist to me
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #11
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

"ADAM KADMON's" perspective based on his direct ("objective") experience within the inner worlds is the highest "authority" by which intellectual animals (earth mortals) can gain information regarding the Great White (solar) Brotherhood.

Yet in ones own path often what you'll find among the many diverse initiates within the esoteric way, via their direct knowledge (Gnosis), is non-complimentary doctrine and experience.

This is fact as well as truth. How much of this is inexperience and immaturity or based in indoctrination?

Do the work without bias and you will see.

Last edited by NOWIAM; 09-17-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Sounds a tad racist to me
I was wondering if this would come up, and your right, in many CULT-ures it does sound racist. Of course in the case of the brotherhood, it not referring to skin colour.

Going off topic a little but I am of the belief that the whole idea of racism is in itself racist.
It divides us and puts into categories based on the colour of our skin. Even if its supposed intent is to treat everyone as equals, the reality is that the term or idea of racism still creates division subconsciously as well as consciously.

They're very sneaky!

We need more oneness not more division.

Last edited by Phtha; 09-18-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:03 AM   #13
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

NOWIAM:

In regards to the chart you have posted, it is a publication from Thelema Press, Samael Aun Weor's zealot based company. He claims to be a member of the GWB and I can confirm without a shadow of doubt he nor his school is affiliated with the GWB. Quite the contrary whereas obvious deception and misleading is taking place is a very subtle and sinister fashion.

Within the inner worlds, once I made my intentions known I was attacked vigirously by the disciples of SAW and those whome have been mislead by the "International Gnosis Movement" he founded in the 1970's.

The Thelema Press teachings are profoundly misleading by mixing obvious lies within other sacred and holy fabrics of truth. Just a word of warning to those who look to spread Samael's teaching will not go unnoticed nor unopposed.

Here for you always,
Adam K. 1:144,000
Old 09-18-2008, 03:00 AM   #14
AquariusWitness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

The hierarchy in my knowledge has nothing to do with Samael Aun Weor or ancient Egypt specifically, althrough one of the master, Serapis Bey, was once an egyptian priest. In short they are a brotherhood of greatly advanced being that have surpassed the level of humanity and are now helping it in it's evolution from up there. Such masters include Master Morya, Master Kuthumi, master Hilarion, etc...

The best site to know about the great brotherhood of light:

http://www.sanctusgermanus.net/great...otherhood.html

The theosophy books also speak about these ascended master which are guiding us. Such a book is:

http://www.anandgholap.net/Masters_And_Path-CWL.htm

Have a good time reading.

- Raphael
AquariusWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:32 AM   #15
Gren
Avalon Senior Member

Lots of awesome visualizations and meditations on the web with the ascended masters, here's one for throat chakra activation!

http://diamondheartflame.wordpress.c...ichelle-eloff/

I think this one includes connecting root to crown w/ particular emphasis on the root whose energy of trust and survival are lacking during this time of "impending doom". It is good to trust the world and God and the way of things, yes? The GWB consists of those persons who have ascended while on earth. Who better to guide us through such a tumultuous season than they?
Gren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:55 AM   #16
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I use MAP. Have you read MAP: The Co-Creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program? I can't recommend it enough. Especially if you want to really get to know them. Like personally.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #17
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In regards to the chart you have posted, it is a publication from Thelema Press...
Yes, the chart is from Thelema Press (which is one type of Gnostic esoteric order).

BTW: Just so everyone knows, I am not a member of that order and only used that chart as a catalyst for discussion.

"ADAM KADMON" This could be a wonderful opportunity for you to expound on why your experiences in the inner worlds (and with the GWB) holds greater validity (a.k.a. objective truth) over other orders, person, etc.

"AquariusWitness" Similar to Samael Aun Weor's order, Theosophy is another esoteric order which claims Gnosis. The key point with these two groups, and for ALL groups/persons who claim ties with the GWB, is to decipher why they have certain claims to the GWB.

Is it enough for a person to go to a link and research it by using their intellect? Or are their other faculties which should be involved when discerning information. For example, what if people have many faculties besides their intellect which can be awakened to further conscious recognition of what would be called truth as well as fact.

There is a lot to consider and it will be interesting to see the type of responses and comments generated in this thread.

It will also be interesting to see if people will be able to recognize the vast significance of this topic regarding the GWB since it is a precursor to most all other topics discussed on Project Camelot and Project Avalon.

Last edited by NOWIAM; 09-18-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:31 AM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I use MAP. Have you read MAP: The Co-Creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program? I can't recommend it enough. Especially if you want to really get to know them. Like personally.
Awesome thanks for the heads up I've never heard of this book before, going to order it.
Quite the title lol.

Thanks for that meditation link as well Gren.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #19
Pacal
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Great White Brotherhood?

I read in some books that big part of Great White Brotherhood live in Shambhala in the Himalayas Tibet.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...hambahla09.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...hambahla05.htm

http://www.samael-gnostic-books.com/
Pacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #20
Steve_G

First off, allow me to thank all of you for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Sunrunner:

Your question is too general if you hope to extract specifics regarding the Brotherhood. To withhold your reason for asking the question is a bit distasteful as I see it. Allow me to suggest a simple misdirection your true intentions for asking rather that plainly withhold them at risk of being repulsive...

With that, I will dictate some experiences I've had with the GWB as follows:

The Great White Brotherhood consists of a spiritual hierarchy and anyone whom is in service to the Light may hold a position in the Brotherhood, once accepted as a Disciple or Initiate and sponsored by Master.

Teachings and initiations, pass or fail, take place within the inner dimensions of which I have been through many.

If you find yourself in a classroom setting, whereas the teachings are subtle and not directly what is being taught, than it is likely you have found yourself in one of these inner retreats learning from one of the Masters.

They're kin are those whom they vibrate most-alike.

Know this, seeker, that there is a group of people most like yourself somewhere and you will be drawn to them. And to become closer to that which you seek, you must become that which you most want to attract.

For if you seek a relationship with the Brotherhood, you must raise your vibration and your thoughts accordingly. There are many teachings to help one do so.

The Masters of the Great White Brotherhood have polarized themselves "solar". On the equal and opposite side of the spectrum are those whom have graduated the dense physical plane through "lunar" polarization.

Within the Brotherhood, peace and happiness within your aura is manditory and your guides will distance themselves from you when you are "sick of being good" or deviate too far from the path. When you are ready for the return, tests will be beset before you and you may or may not pass them, and the according probationary period that follows...

This is not text book knowledge which I speak of but direct Gnosis and that which I have experienced for myself. In any regard, my intention is to help you clarify and your reasons for seeking association with the Brotherhood.

Venerable peace,
Adam K.
You are correct Adam, my question was general. It was meant to be. At best I find the tone of your responses arrogant and condescending, at worst I find it insulting. You make assumptions based on nothing that has come from me- I respectfully suggest you look closely at their origins.

I also respectfully suggest that you cease trying to impose your views regarding other paths on others. I have no idea who Samael and his group are but if you wish to wage sectarian war against them then do it elsewhere- it is the exact opposite of what Project Avalon stands for.

I seek no association with the Brotherhood. I simply wanted to know more about them. I know there are both physical and spiritual / higher plane references too them and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them. I stated that I would make my reasons clear later and will do so inthis post. I didn't want to say anything at the outset because I didn't want to influence the information coming in.

The reason I asked is that I am in possession of over over two hundred transcripts of 15-20 pages each, taken from channelling sessions from several entities purporting to be of The Great White Brotherhood. These date back to around 1920 and end in around 1950. The integrity of the medium they came through is unimpeachable- I know this for a fact. Said medium was not a member of any esoteric society or secret order, had no occult agenda and sought nothing more than to help humanity.

The teachings themselves transcend any ism you care to name, but are Christian in tone and highly Gnostic in nature. The messages of these teachings are simple, direct and based on the foundation of love. Direct contact and communion with the divine is taught as the only true way to approach God, Great Spirit, Allah, whatever name you care to put to that Creative Power.

I will say that they are delivered with great humilty, tolerance and love.

That is why I was asking. I am wondering how best to get these teachings into the world again, as the majority of this material has never been published before. I don't agree with everything said in them but that isn't the point- people should be allowed to make up their own minds.

Again, thank you all for your thoughts.

Blessings and love to all

Last edited by Steve_G; 09-18-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #21
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

NOWIAM posted:

"Yet in ones own path often what you'll find among the many diverse initiates within the esoteric way, via their direct knowledge (Gnosis), is non-complimentary doctrine and experience.

This is fact as well as truth. How much of this is inexperience and immaturity or based in indoctrination? "

Everyone is able to connect with SOURCE consciousness. I agree that the more evolved a soul becomes, the more they take on a path of intiation, with tests and learning and karma comes swift and exact.

Once we reach a certain state of WILLINGNESS to be a SERVANT to the Holy Spirit (or voice of SOURCE, whatever you want to call it-don't get hung up on semantics-a "trip up" for the initiate), we will all have access to that voice. What's required to "keep membership"? a ruthless willingness to be totally accountable for every level of our experience at all times. If the initiate lives the greater balance of their life in this way, they have access to being a channel for "gnosis" of truth (like that word). This has been my experience.

I have heard (from spirit) that the Great White Brotherhood is us in the 12th dimension-that is the seat of our "higher self". Above that is beyond dimensionality and is total SOURCE, no more distinction of individual consciousness.

Its not "racist". It denotes vibration-I know you already got that

Hey, cool thread!!! Thanks for posting!!

~LOVE TO ALL~PEACE PREVAILS~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:42 PM   #22
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Once we reach a certain state of WILLINGNESS to be a SERVANT to the Holy Spirit (or voice of SOURCE, whatever you want to call it-don't get hung up on semantics-a "trip up" for the initiate), we will all have access to that voice.
Hi "Teresa"!

I was wondering if you or any others would care to expound on this concept of "WILLINGNESS to be a SERVANT" to some "SOURCE". This should tie in nicely with the GWB and most of Project Camelot/Avalon topics regarding discernment.

For example, many people may translate your comments as becoming a puppet of some "external" being or force. And that they might lose control of their known volition, reasoning abilities and identity, etc.

And even if a person believes that All-Is-One and any "external's" are merely a perception error it would be nice to demonstrate, if nothing else, the practical connecting components to help validate such a view.

Last edited by NOWIAM; 09-18-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #23
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOWIAM View Post
Hi "Teresa"!

I was wondering if you or any others would care to expound on this concept of "WILLINGNESS to be a SERVANT" to some "SOURCE". This should tie in nicely with the GWB and most of Project Camelot/Avalon topics regarding discernment.

For example, many people may translate your comments as becoming a puppet of some "external" being or force. And that they might lose control of their known volition, reasoning abilities and identity, etc.

And even if a person believes that all-is-one and any "external's" are merely a perception error it would be nice to demonstrate, if nothing else, the practical connecting components to such a view.

here's what I was able to find, not sure if it helps

http://www.ascendedmasters.ac/gwb.html

http://greatwhitebrotherhood.com/

http://www.qdeansloan.com/articles/brotherhood.htm

http://www.chelanews.com/?OVRAW=the%...ID=95107124021
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #24
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

sorry NowIam I quoted the wrong post.it was ment for SunRunner

Last edited by sfth13; 09-18-2008 at 03:54 PM.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #25
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
First off, allow me to thank all of you for your input.

You are correct Adam, my question was general. It was meant to be. At best I find the tone of your responses arrogant and condescending, at worst I find it insulting. You make assumptions based on nothing that has come from me- I respectfully suggest you look closely at their origins.

I also respectfully suggest that you cease trying to impose your views regarding other paths on others. I have no idea who Samael and his group are but if you wish to wage sectarian war against them then do it elsewhere- it is the exact opposite of what Project Avalon stands for.

I seek no association with the Brotherhood. I simply wanted to know more about them. I know there are both physical and spiritual / higher plane references too them and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them. I stated that I would make my reasons clear later and will do so inthis post. I didn't want to say anything at the outset because I didn't want to influence the information coming in.

The reason I asked is that I am in possession of over over two hundred transcripts of 15-20 pages each, taken from channelling sessions from several entities purporting to be of The Great White Brotherhood. These date back to around 1920 and end in around 1950. The integrity of the medium they came through is unimpeachable- I know this for a fact. Said medium was not a member of any esoteric society or secret order, had no occult agenda and sought nothing more than to help humanity.

The teachings themselves transcend any ism you care to name, but are Christian in tone and highly Gnostic in nature. The messages of these teachings are simple, direct and based on the foundation of love. Direct contact and communion with the divine is taught as the only true way to approach God, Great Spirit, Allah, whatever name you care to put to that Creative Power.

I will say that they are delivered with great humilty, tolerance and love.

That is why I was asking. I am wondering how best to get these teachings into the world again, as the majority of this material has never been published before. I don't agree with everything said in them but that isn't the point- people should be allowed to make up their own minds.

Again, thank you all for your thoughts.

Blessings and love to all
I compassionately see your viewpoint and will not make assumptions as quickly in the future. Past experience has a way of tainting our current actions.

Regarding my comment on Samael's teachings: You should know that Project Avalon has a many bright, capable and open minds much like your own. Minds that are fertile grounds for dis-information and confusion, needless dis-information and confusion which only helps to serve the side which opposes humanities freedom in this very competitive time. Said that, I will say no more regarding this unless asked directly.

The "I AM" movement took place shortly after a series of channeling and experiences in the 1940's and 1950's by Godfre Ray King, and a Master of the White Lodge who goes by many names, one of which is Count St. Germain. After Godfre Ray King passed away, Elizabeth Claire Prophet become the self proclaimed spokesman for a few of these Ascended Masters of the GWB.

Her customer base and business has grown quite expansive. Currently she lives in Gardiner, MT. If you think submitting these transcripts to her for review I can provide her mailing address. There are a few others I know of that work exclusively with specific masters, ie Master M or Serapis Bay. Here in Sedona, AZ mediums and channelings are a dime a dozen...

The channeling market I see it is most concerned with the higher perspective upon current events. Things dating back from the early 1900's might have a hard time finding their place in the current events...

Finally, there is nothing stopping you from making these into a PDF and posting it online, announcing it a few Yahoo groups and letting it take off on it's own.

Indeed, hope this helps and is received in a lighter tone.

Adam K.