Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
dragondweller
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zeitgeist the movie and Jesus Christ

If you watched Zeitgeist, the movie, the director claims that it is very likely that Jesus never even existed, that his story is like so many others in history and is a parable of the movement of the sun.

What do people on this forum think? Did Jesus exist? What significance did he have?

One interviewee on Project Camelot claimed that he was even some sort of alien.

Any ideas?
dragondweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist the movie and Jesus Christ

This is what Law Of One says about Jesus.

Jesus

17.10 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me who was the entity, before his incarnation on Earth, known as Jesus of Nazareth?

Ra: I am Ra. I have difficulty with this question as it is phrased. Can you discover another form for this query?

17.11 Questioner: What I meant to say was can you tell me if Jesus of Nazareth came from the Confederation before incarnation here?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fifth density, representing the fifth-density understanding of the vibration of understanding or love.

17.12 Questioner: Did you say the fifth vibration was that of love?

Ra: I am Ra. I have made an error. The fourth-density being is that which we intended to say, the highest level of fourth density going into the fifth. This entity could have gone on to the fifth but chose instead to return to third for this particular mission. This entity was of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love. This is fourth density.

17.16 Questioner: When Jesus of Nazareth incarnated was there an attempt by the Orion group to discredit him in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

17.17 Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?

Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.

This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.

This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus.

17.18 Questioner: Then if the entity Jesus was fourth density and there are Wanderers on the planet today who came from fifth and sixth density, what was it that Jesus did that enabled him to be such a good healer and could these fifth- and sixth-density beings here now do the same?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who heal may be of any density which has the consciousness of the spirit. This includes third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. The third density can be one in which healing takes place just as the others. However, there is more illusory material to understand, to balance, to accept, and to move forward from.

The gate to intelligent infinity can only be opened when an understanding of the in-streamings of intelligent energy are opened unto the healer. These are the so-called Natural Laws of your local space/time continuum and its web of electromagnetic sources or nexi of in-streaming energy.

Know then, first, the mind and the body. Then as the spirit is integrated and synthesized, these are harmonized into a mind/body/spirit complex which can move among the dimensions and can open the gateway to intelligent infinity, thus healing self by light and sharing that light with others.

True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self -healing properties of the self.

17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

17.20 Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of a worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in the last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

17.21 Questioner: What density is the entity known as Jesus in now?

Ra: I am Ra. This information is harmless though unimportant. This entity studies now the lessons of the wisdom vibration, the fifth-density, also called the light vibration.

17.22 Questioner: In our culture there is a saying that he will return. Can you tell me if this is planned?

Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth-density. This is the meaning of the returning.

33.10 Questioner: I will ask you if you are familiar with a motion picture called The Ninth Configuration. Are you familiar with this?

Ra: I am Ra. We scan your mind and see this configuration called The Ninth Configuration.

33.11 Questioner: This motion picture brought out the point about which we have been talking. The Colonel had to make a decision. I was wondering about his polarization. He could have knuckled under, you might say, to the negative forces, but he chose to defend his friend instead. Is it possible for you to estimate which is more positively polarizing: to defend the positively oriented entity, or to allow suppression by the negatively oriented entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This question takes in the scope of fourth-density as well as your own and its answer may best be seen by the action of the entity called Jehoshuah, which you call Jesus. This entity was to be defended by its friends. The entity reminded its friends to put away the sword. This entity then delivered itself to be put to the physical death. The impulse to protect the loved other-self is one which persists through the fourth-density, a density abounding in compassion. More than this we cannot and need not say.

73.12 Questioner: Many so-called evangelists which we have in our society at present have great desire and very great will, and possibly great polarity, but it seems to me that in many cases that there is a lack of awareness that creates a less than effective working in the magical sense. Am I correct in this analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. You are partially correct. In examining the polarity of a service-to-others working the free will must be seen as paramount. Those entities of which you speak are attempting to generate positive changes in consciousness while abridging free will. This causes the blockage of the magical nature of the working except in those cases wherein an entity freely desires to accept the working of the evangelist, as you have called it.

73.13 Questioner: What was the orientation with respect to this type of communication for the one known as Jesus of Nazareth?

Ra: I am Ra. You may have read some of this entity’s workings. It offered itself as teacher to those mind/body/spirit complexes which gathered to hear and even then spoke as through a veil so as to leave room for those not wishing to hear. When this entity was asked to heal, it oft times did so, always ending the working with two admonitions: firstly, that the entity healed had been healed by its faith, that is, its ability to allow and accept changes through the violet-ray into the gateway of intelligent energy; secondly, saying always, “Tell no one”. These are the workings which attempt the maximal quality of free will while maintaining fidelity to the positive purity of the working.

73.14 Questioner: An observation of the working itself by another entity would seem to me to partially abridge free will in that a seemingly magical occurrence had taken place as the result of the working of an adept. This could be extended to any phenomenon which is other than normal or acceptable. Could you speak on this paradox that is immediately the problem of anyone doing healing?

Ra: I am Ra. We are humble messengers of the Law of One. To us there are no paradoxes. The workings which seem magical and, therefore, seem to infringe upon free will do not, in themselves, do so, for the distortions of perception are as many as the witnesses and each witness sees what it desires to see. Infringement upon free will occurs in this circumstance only if the entity doing the working ascribes the authorship of this event to its self or its own skills. He who states that no working comes from it but only through it is not infringing upon free will.

73.15 Questioner: The one known as Jesus accumulated twelve disciples. What was his purpose in having these disciples with him?

Ra: I am Ra. What is the purpose of teach/learning if there be no learn/teachers? Those drawn to this entity were accepted by this entity without regard for any outcome. This entity accepted the honor/duty placed upon it by its nature and its sense that to speak was its mission.

75.1 Questioner: The instrument would like to know why twice during the “Benedictus” portion of the music she sang in a group concert that she experienced what she believes to be a psychic attack?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a minor query.2 We shall first remove the notations which are minor. In the vibrating, which you call singing, of the portion of what this instrument hallows as the Mass which immediately precedes that which is the chink called the “Hosanna” there is an amount of physical exertion required that is exhausting to any entity. This portion of which we speak is termed the “Sanctus”. We come now to the matter of interest.

When the entity Jehoshuah3 decided to return to the location called Jerusalem for the holy days of its people it turned from work mixing love and wisdom and embraced martyrdom which is the work of love without wisdom.

The “Hosanna”, as it is termed, and the following ”Benedictus”, is that which is the written summation of what was shouted as Jehoshuah came into the place of its martyrdom. The general acceptance of this shout, “Hosanna to the son of David! Hosanna in the highest! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!” by that which is called the church has been a misstatement, an occurrence which has been, perhaps, unfortunate for it is more distorted than much of the so-called Mass.

There were two factions present to greet Jehoshuah, firstly, a small group of those which hoped for an earthly king. However, Jehoshuah rode upon an ass stating by its very demeanor that it was no earthly king and wished no fight with Roman or Sadducee.

The greater number were those which had been instructed by rabbi and elder to make jest of this entity, for those of the hierarchy feared this entity who seemed to be one of them, giving respect to their laws and then, in their eyes, betraying those time-honored laws and taking the people with it.

The chink for this instrument is this subtle situation which echoes down through your space/time and, more than this, the place the “Hosanna” holds as the harbinger of that turning to martyrdom. We may speak only generally here. The instrument did not experience the full force of the greeting which it correctly identified during the “Hosanna” due to the intense concentration necessary to vibrate its portion of that composition. However, the “Benedictus” in this particular rendition of these words is vibrated by one entity. Thus the instrument relaxed its concentration and was immediately open to the fuller greeting.

84.3 Questioner: The instrument asked the following question: Ra has implied that the instrument is on the path of martyrdom, but since we all die are we not all martyred to something, and when, if ever, does martyrdom partake of wisdom?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a thoughtful query. Let us use as exemplar the one known as Jehoshua. This entity incarnated with the plan of martyrdom. There is no wisdom in this plan but rather understanding and compassion extended to its fullest perfection. The one known as Jehoshua would have been less than fully understanding of its course had it chosen to follow its will at any space/time during its teachings. Several times, as you call this measure, this entity had the possibility of moving towards the martyr’s place which was, for that martyr, Jerusalem. Yet in meditation this entity stated, time and again, “It is not yet the hour”. The entity could also have, when the hour came, walked another path. Its incarnation would then have been prolonged but the path for which it incarnated somewhat confused. Thusly, one may observe the greatest amount of understanding, of which this entity was indeed capable, taking place as the entity in meditation felt and knew that the hour had come for that to be fulfilled which was its incarnation.

It is indeed so that all mind/body/spirit complexes shall die to the third-density illusion; that is, that each yellow-ray physical-complex body shall cease to be viable. It is a misnomer to, for this reason alone, call each mind/body/spirit complex a martyr, for this term is reserved for those who lay down their lives for the service they may provide to others. We may encourage meditation upon the functions of the will.

http://www.lawofone.info/
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:18 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Zeitgeist the movie and Jesus Christ

Hi man!

Here are a Great documental about the part one of Zeitgeist:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=KiU7bidWIdY

Basicaly proves that everything in this part is or a lie, or is out of context or is an omission. That's the illuminati luciferian doctrine (that organization are opposers of Jeshua, that's what they believe, so why if he doesn't exist the illuminati are so against him?)

Study the jesuit priest Pierre teilhard de chardin, the father of the new age, there are a LOT of desinfo. They are trying to throw dirt in the legitime spiritual awakening of these this times.

In the case of RAtta, I heard that those cases of possesion/chaneling/contact are really intradimensional non positiv-e spiritual beings who scam people. Why it's doctrine is so illuminati then? The oness thing, the no-jeshua thing, the people-are-god thing, the godnees-is-in-your-own-eyes thing, etc.

Say No to desinformation, wojo.

Cheers man!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:35 AM   #5
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I will say objectively that Christianity has been in trouble far longer than Zeitgeist and that scholars in the 20th century have been arguing internally concerning the authenticity of Christ for some time.

Subjectively I will say that I am not convinced that the Sun worship theory is the key component in debunking the Christ story though. Every scholar I have talked to, including an archbishop of Russian Orthodox Christianity has also been aware of the continuing struggle to prove the existence of Christ. Archbishop Demetri eventually just looked at me and asked "does it matter?".

Most state that yes there was a man he was based on, who had a great influence in an time already in turmoil and in need of a focus. This person was in the right place at the right time. Most suspect that his story and message was embellished to answer the need of the times as well.

Lastly: Just think about how our views would be different if just ONE bit of unquestionable evidence were produced. We definitely would not be arguing it. Yet there is also no unquestionable piece of evidence supporting the conspiracy either.

Here are some links that show some of the struggles that are occurring concerning the life of Jesus.

Jesus Seminar Scholars Say Jesus Did Not Rise

Contemporary Scholarship and the Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Christianity in Crisis - Turning the Truth into Mythology

Timothy Freke - So What, Don't abandon the Christ Message

Jesus Doesn't Look Like Jesus Anymore, Says Scholar

thre is so much more, but this just points out that the crisis is real and didn't originate with Acharya s

there are many many books out there on this and have been for a while that can easily be found on Amazon

my two cents, peace

Last edited by Heretic; 10-24-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:42 AM   #6
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Evolution22…
Braf cwrdd â chi – nice to meet you.

There is a huge flaw with your chat with Ra
For one he wouldn’t have introduced himself as “I am Ra”, because that is an English way of speaking and thinking.
The old and today’s tongue would be “Ra am I” (translated).
The name “Jesus” is an Anglicisation of Greek, and “Ra” wouldn’t have recognised this name, seeing that there has never been a letter “J” in the Hebrew alphabet.

Next time you speak to Ra, ask him about the Kymry. This will prove if he is for real or not. BUT beware, cus the question’s I will ask cannot be found on the web. But I wont be holding my breath with this one.

This sounds too much like the “new age religion”, which is a tool of the Illuminati., with very bad knowledge of history.
The Galactic Federation of Light story has that many holes in it I could use it as a colander.
I was taken in by them. Until they came out with their version of history, which sounds exactly like the rubbish you get taught in an English classroom.

Conclusion. This is of human origin and not that of a higher being. Project blue-beam and bible basher comes to mind. Or even “one world religion”, ring any bells?

What’s ironic is, folk are demanding the truth as long as it doesn’t interfere with their version.

Hwyl
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:07 AM   #7
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treckie View Post
What’s ironic is, folk are demanding the truth as long as it doesn’t interfere with their version.
To me, what is ironic is that the Bible, which so many now doubt, told us to expect this very phenomenom. So strangely, the more coordinated debunking there is, the stronger some peoples faith will become.

It is also amazing that some like Evolution (quite the name) evidently have faith in 'channelers' but cannot muster faith in the Creator.

Last edited by arcora; 10-23-2008 at 11:15 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
To me, what is ironic is that the Bible, which so many now doubt, told us to expect this very phenomenom. So strangely, the more coordinated debunking there is, the stronger some peoples faith will become.

It is also amazing that some like Evolution (quite the name) evidently have faith in 'channelers' but cannot muster faith in the Creator.
God as in an omnipotent being who created all things in a few days?
Naa, just a powerful human. BUT the term god which is attached to the super string theory is more like it.
I know the biblical events very well. It's a shame that those who hide behind it are blind.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

dragondweller, that is the thing about freedom, you can have your opinion but no one else has to listen to it. Think for yourself and beleive what you want and if you feel comfortable with that, that is all that matters.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

After watching Zeitgeist, i came across a book called "the christ conspiracy" by Acharya S. It seems that the entire movie was taken directly from the book, in order of its presentation. The book has much more info on this subject. I would definately recommend it. It's a good read. The author's website is TruthBeKnown.com
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #11
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that Jesus existed and all of you people are simply being lead astray by Satan.

However, if you want to believe in New World Orders, Illuminati, Aliens, 2012, Reptilians, etc, etc, be my guest.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:37 PM   #12
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
I believe that Jesus existed and all of you people are simply being lead astray by Satan.

However, if you want to believe in New World Orders, Illuminati, Aliens, 2012, Reptilians, etc, etc, be my guest.
Thank you for enlightening us.

I echo the suggestion to pick up The Christ Conspiracy by Acharya S. I'm reading through it right now and so far is pretty solid. It's much closer to the truth than the other end of the spectrum of this debate, that's for sure.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post
dragondweller, that is the thing about freedom, you can have your opinion but no one else has to listen to it. Think for yourself and beleive what you want and if you feel comfortable with that, that is all that matters.
Why this insult "dragondweller".??

My so called belief as you put it, has stretched over 21 yrs of hard study, and thats not including my Cymry upbringing.

You come here claiming you want to seek out the truth. Then you resort to insults because it interfurs with your bubble.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #14
arcora
Banned

Quote:
You come here claiming you want to seek out the truth. Then you resort to insults because it interfurs with your bubble.
And apparently vice versa.

Quote:
I know the biblical events very well. It's a shame that those who hide behind it are blind.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #15
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

man some of you guys gets a little nasty on this subject

remember this information one way or the other, is the very foundation people live their lives from and is not so easily washed away with some clever remarks

in fact I feel it has the opposite effect

fragile, handle with care

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Again, The part 1 of zeitgeist is based in Omissions, lies and distortions.

HERE you can see the proof

Cheers, compare both views first. Hegel.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote