Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-18-2008, 05:11 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation In depth oct 14th pleidian channelling.

Thought i'd post this as i don't think that this version has been listened to as of yet?Pleidian channelled concerning the tweaking of dates around mid october to confuse the black cabal and details of the craft to be used amongst other federation details.

Added: September 17, 2008

Alternate version of Oct 14th First Contact. Definately worth a listen, since it clearly identifies the NWO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4yyO7OFC8
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:56 AM   #2
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In depth oct 14th pleidian channelling.

I like that guy's accent.

Pretty cool.

space friends
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:18 AM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, it sounds they're excited!!lol.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 AM   #4
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

That "channeled" message is the most powerfull yet. It sounds like it is genuine.

I hope it is true, with them showing up, becasue to be honest it will be game over for the dark side.

Millions will wake up and everything will change.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

i think it's the best and most powerful yet -i think that most on here haven't bothered litening to it though because of lack of individual feedback and discussion?
Old 09-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
Malachi

I am looking forward to 14.10. if the information is genuine this would be a giant leap for mankind. I'm also a little bit confused, this thing is too good to be true. It's a great thing, I'm surprised it's not EVERYWHERE on the internet forums. A great spaceship on the skies of the Earth easily could cause massive panic. But, again, I hope this time it's all real.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:24 PM   #7
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
i think it's the best and most powerful yet -i think that most on here haven't bothered litening to it though because of lack of individual feedback and discussion?
Is there anything to discuss? It is just another "channeling"
Does anyone have any evidense to show that ANY channeling by anyone has ever been accurate?

Of course the big test will be on October 14th but like so many phrophesies before, I suspect this will come to nothing and then maybe people will ignore them.

IF any galactic organisation was to appear before us, why wouldnt they just do it? Why announce through channelers who have little credibility?

That remains to be seen........
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #8
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

I would LOVE to see something happen, but they (higher spiritually evolved beings) even tell us we have to save ourselves. If it happens I will smile and open my heart. If it doesn't, I will keep pluggin along llike I've been planning to do. It's not going to change anything for me. I know they exist and assist us if we ask, but this is our mess to get out of. It ain't fair we've been told to believe all these lies about who we are and where we came from, but I'mm not living in anger or hatred or being the victim any longer. Now I know the truth, or parts of it anyway. I am making informed decision for me and taking responsibility for my actions, sending love to all those I can, changing my life style to live in harmony with Mother Gaia. Let the Cabal do what they want. It'll get ugly, but it'll all fail. Too many in the light now. Humans will survive and keep going. It wasn't pretty, but humans have lived in caves eating off the land in the past. If I'm not part of it today, I'll reincarnate and come back and help some more!
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Is there anything to discuss? It is just another "channeling"
Does anyone have any evidense to show that ANY channeling by anyone has ever been accurate?

Of course the big test will be on October 14th but like so many phrophesies before, I suspect this will come to nothing and then maybe people will ignore them.

IF any galactic organisation was to appear before us, why wouldnt they just do it? Why announce through channelers who have little credibility?

That remains to be seen........
ahh yep... I for one know for sure...

solved over 200 missing children cases, many using channeling...

but they aren't channeling for these messages, you don't channel to living beings, you channel to spirits.

I traced Ashtar back to an Air Force Base Space command center in Colorado.

according to Henry, a fake invasion is in the planning and will be using a real ship . Won't be a Holograph, it will be a real craft.

The date has been stretched out to any time from October through February...

I myself won't be looking at it as a fake invasion or an ET visit, but I will look at it in amazement that our technological development has come that far, in replicating ET crafts...

That alone will confirm we have been visited...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I'm more interested in what this channelling says regarding the feeling of pure love and joy that will grip the world on seeing/feeling this.Could this be scalar energy emissions to control and stimulate the psyche along with the ship probably relayed through the masses of cell phone masts and transceivers throughout the planet if it is False flag stuff?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #11
eris
Avalon Senior Member

i foresee a great event catalyzing great change in the collective human pysche

eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #12
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
i foresee a great event catalyzing great change in the collective human pysche

That'd be beautiful if it moved in a positive way.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #13
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

i just can't believe that anyone from outside our world would use "channeling" to spread a message. This doesn't mean that I don't believe that UFO's & E.T.'s are products of imagination; it would be absolutely naive to think other beings aren't in the infinate universe.

I just can't believe a more advanced civilization would use this method to announce an arrival, let alone preach a date and time. If it were me, I would just appear and wouldn't even bother with such methods to announce an arrival. To each his own, however.

I'm still curious, and I'm definately going to keep my eye in the sky, as i've done most of my life hoping for a glimpse into what secrets the universe has yet to reveal...
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #14
swatch
Avalon Senior Member

I could believe in 'channelling' having read and heard some very enlightening well-articulated stuff. However Blossom's channelling doesn't have the 'tone' of an advanced civilisation. It could be a neighbour having a conversation. Just cannot relate to its crassness. Cannot understand the point of a mass hoax however. So I'll be watching.
swatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #15
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Thought i'd post this as i don't think that this version has been listened to as of yet?Pleidian channelled concerning the tweaking of dates around mid october to confuse the black cabal and details of the craft to be used amongst other federation details.

Added: September 17, 2008

Alternate version of Oct 14th First Contact. Definately worth a listen, since it clearly identifies the NWO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4yyO7OFC8
That was flippin' brilliant. Thanks for that.........
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:55 AM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:54 AM   #17
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I liked that, great video. The guy fronting it though didnt match the message at all.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #18
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed its a great video, and great information, but I was wondering, since I personally didnt see or heard about this even in 2008, is it possible that the time will come within this year 2009?

And Also, is it possible that not only the Pleidians are helping us, but also the civilization from Mars?, I cant remember their names.... ORIONS or something like that.

I know my friend Diego go bunch of info from him, and I have talked to him the other day and said great deal of information about the apocalypse and the 4 horseman....

I will post more info later on the Diego Interview Threat .

Peace!
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote