Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Last Try (I suspect, in vain. Hope I am wrong.)...

There are many matters that are much deeper than "religion" or theistic dogma that I have information about, and unless people can get past their hatred of the Bible and allow me to interact with the community, unhindered by assertions that I am here with an "agenda", I will not be able to participate in this community, and I will most certainly have no choice but to make good on my declaration of war. It is my duty to fight lies, delusion and distortion -- and I take that duty seriously. If I cannot communicate on this forum without people purposefully taking me out of context and not listening intently enough to understand what my point even is, before I ever get a chance to get to it, then I have no choice but to shake the dust from my feet, find a high vantage point to fire arrows at the demonic presence which is manipulatively and proudly walking the halls of this community. Why "must" I do this? Because the spirit is as such that I cannot get anything constructive out before I am tackled to the ground. I have been attacked by demonic entities all my life, and all evil has created an enemy in me. However (as one member has insisted in a profile comment), my declaration of war is not on the human souls of this forum. If there were no "people" on this forum to care about, I wouldn't be here. It is the spirit that is predominantly controlling the direction of this forum that I am declaring war with. As long as projectavalon.net is being influenced (and directed by evil), then it is fitting that I declare war on "projectavalon.net", and to continue that war until truth can be included. I have tried to reason with the members of this forum (with some support), and the moderators of this forum, and I have even contacted Bill. However, my concerns have been shrugged off as the moans and groans of someone looking for attention. MY ultimate aim is not to "show people truth" because I am not the holder of truth. My ultimate aim is to have people recognise where truth lies and where it doesn't lie (as I see it), and to share my stories and experiences. I began a few threads which were intended to open a topic, and then I intended (during the course of those threads) to participate in intelligent and well meaning dialog. However, it wasn't allowed by the predominant spirit of the community, which is something that Bill, the Moderators and even the community itself have total control over -- IF it were sincere and not simply after exciting stories.

---

I have been shown a world that is not enlightened, but is enslaved. In this world, people exist in a totally brainwashed state that are incapable of distinguishing reality from induced perception; a place of manufactured reality which purpose is to both imprison the minds of human beings and utterly remove the possibility that free will might ever be used to promote freedom or truth; the sole devices which humans would need to escape imprisonment . The world that I have seen is surreal. It is a place that seems not unlike a never ending nightmare; a place of confusion and hopelessness. In this world, one does not get to choose a life scenario. Everything is designed. One does not get to choose anything at all, but are utterly subject to the programming and will of the masters. In this world, humans exist for one reason and one reason only: as a life force for the prison-masters to feed off.

I want to warn the members of this forum and all people associated with Bill and Kerry in matters of "whistle blowing" and "disclosure". I must also state that everything I type is only for each person that reads to take what they will from it, as far as each person is able to understand and relate. I cannot force anyone to believe a word I say. I cannot prove anything I say, and I can only ask those with discernment to relate to what I am saying and use the information the best way they can. I can only insist that if you take what I say as being sincere and genuine (even though it will often not sound nice or generate "warm and fuzzies"), that you will also be able to achieve some success towards understanding and wisdom; which I certainly do not declare myself to be the be all and end all of either. However, to do profess (through experience) to know which direction wisdom and knowledge lies. I did not come here to preach religion or dogma, but I must insist and reiterate that the Holy Bible (KJV) is a book of God, and that sincerely reading the texts, in prayer and with a diligent will to understand the spiritual message that God has provided to us (without ignorant mockery, rebuke or hatred) that it will set you free from the lies that are promoted in the New Age Movement, which is the very mechanism that has been created to usher people into the state of spiritual and mental imprisonment (mentioned above) that I can see too many people walking blindly into. I do declare that Jesus is Lord, and that if you cannot find it within yourself to believe that, through diligent understanding of the spiritual message of the Bible, without getting caught up in an ignorant and prideful need to declare that the Bible is all wrong before you even understand the spiritual messages therein, your life is indeed in danger; your eternal life.

I want to state also that if anyone would like to begin a crusade on "religion" to have it, and its dogma, chopped down and removed from the minds of human beings, I will gladly join you on the front line (and so will Jesus). Any attempt to convince me that religion is evil is about as useful as declaring that fire is hot to a burn victim. I must insist, and I can only keep insisting that the Bible is not a religion; although I do fully acknowledge and agree that many of the world atrocities and heartaches can be directly attributed to the religions that profess to have been derived from the words of the Bible -- but have been twisted. The Bible is a spiritual book which can only be understood from the heart and the spirit. Understanding of the spiritual message of the Bible cannot be understood on a mental or theistic level (ie: religion). It takes a very open, child-like, curious and devoted heart, along with "conviction" from God and ministering from the Holy Spirit (and angels) to understand the spiritual message of the Bible. I have been reading the Bible for more than two decades, and I have to state clearly and emphatically, that if I had never picked up that book, I would first of all probably not be alive right now after being literally and physically attacked and abused by evil entities (what ever you wish to call them -- I call them demons), but I would also not have any understanding towards what has been going on with me all my life (and I am seeking to understand more, in communication with you). I will also acknowledge that I still largely do not understand the situations that I have experienced in my life, but I trust that the Bible is God's word because I have applied the spiritual understanding that I have learned form it into my life and I have achieved understanding in many areas of my life. I will also state that I do not fully understand the Bible, and I will probably not fully understand it before the day I pass from this earth - even assuming that I might live to a ripe old age; which I doubt that I will see -- according to the direction I see things heading in.

Why am I so adamant that the New Age Movement is evil? Firstly, before I first picked up a Bible or had any relationship with God, I was a very spiritual and curious child. I still am very spiritual and curious, but I wholeheartedly and emphatically declare that the practices I had been involved in, along with the information and knowledge I had gleaned from "blind spiritualism" (which is what the New Age Movement is), can be directly attributed to the suffering and confusion that I unwittingly experienced early in life. The part that makes me most angry, is that I did not realise (at the time) that what I was reading, learning and involving myself in would lead to grief and hardship in my spiritual life -- which would ultimately affect my physical and mental and well being. My very first memories of life on this earth consist of having spiritual entities, manipulating me, watching me and coaxing me into a certain direction; a direction they wanted me to follow them in. A great attempt was made to pull me into darkness before I was even old enough to comprehend where I was going. I am thankful that God allowed me to experience this (because I have grown), but He was always at my side. He allowed me to learn from experience, and I wish to share what I've learned to others. I knew that the spirit world existed long before I hit my teens. I knew how to remote view and travel the astral plains before I had even attended school and before I even knew the terms for them. I knew about crop circles (which I had seen in visions), spiritual entities, and other (non physical) worlds before I had even had it confirmed to me in this world with any literature or dogma. I did not derive my knowledge from books and dogma. I derived my knowledge from spirit, experience, prayer and a spiritual path. The texts of the Bible simply ushered me into the appropriate spiritual direction and helped me to both navigate and identify which parts were dangerous, and where I had made mistakes. I have suffered a great deal to find the little bit of knowledge and wisdom that I have, and it saddens me (and indeed angers me) that most people, all over the world, will not hear me out because I mention "God" and "Bible", which I must insist were intrinsic to what I have experienced and learned so far.

My whole point here is not to come to the forum and declare that if everyone doesn't pick up a Bible right now and start reading (and simply accept every word at face value, without thought or prayer), then you're all going to hell to burn forever like the rotten scoundrels you all are. This is what is being projected onto me before I ever get any real chance to say anything of substance at all. All the religious debates demonstrate to me that people are just not getting me; but more so, do not want to "get me". It is very difficult for me to reach people at the best of times, with the information and views that I hold (which are vast and complicated to explain -- and need time), even when people are being sincere and listening "intently" (which they seldom, if ever, do without succumbing to the urge to "correct me" or "rebuke me" on what I have experienced). But on top of the (invalid) perception that I am just another fire and brimstone evangelist pointing the finger at everyone, the vast majority of people on this forum (who are replying to my threads) are not even being genuinely sincere in their responses. The chance that anyone might actually understand any point I make dwindles with each new response that branches further and further from the original topic. It angers me that the moderators cannot see what is happening (and it's obvious that they cannot), and therefore any chance that I am able to reach anyone with what I have come to understand is totally stamped out by it. If the moderators can't step in and simply say: "Ok people, please do your best to at least hear the guy out", then what point is there in me saying anything further at all? Simply joining in on the rhetoric and declaring that because the majority of the forum takes exception to the things I say indicates that I have a personal problem is incorrect. It's a cop-out and veiled assertion that they also do not want to hear what I say, because I am a believer that Jesus is Lord.

Most people who are not believers do not want to hear "anything" a believer says, "just in case" it come back around to conviction -- which is a non-believer's worst, hate filled, squirming nightmare. This is sad to watch, because most of the things people think they hate about the Bible isn't even in the Bible, so all the hurt and suffering and anguish is in vein. Anything that I have to say about God's word is to prove that he loves us and that he's a righteous God. However, in this Godless world it's hard to get that message out because too many people incorrectly associate the mere mention of "God" with all that they hate about "religion" and will not sincerely hear another word. They pull out a metaphoric "bat" and declare that if you say one more thing about the Bible, you're going to get it.

It is quite obvious to me that this forum is moderated by people who have given up on God, due to a hatred of religion. However, that should not mean that a person that deeply loves God should not be afforded the ability to have his say also. It is all well and good for people to say "well, just ignore it then and get to your point", but here's the thing l and listen closely: It is the fact that I can see people are not getting my foundational points, and disingenuously reject my "literal presence due to the fact that I am a believer", that cause me to stop and have to explain that people have me all wrong -- not the (invalid) assumption that I am unable to accept other people's points of view. I could go through all of my threads and get a list of several hundred statements, one by one, and construct a lengthy explanation of why people are not only projecting incorrect hatreds and assertions onto me, but are directly preventing me from being able to continue because if a foundational point is not understood (whether it is agreed with or not), then future points will be understood even less, literally making anything I say a complete waste of time.

I have been told, many times, to simply "spit it out". I've been told to stop playing the victim and just say what ever it is I have to say. I can only reiterate that I have been sincerely trying, but I cannot, no matter how much I try, prevent a band of people who "think" they hate what ever it is (they "think") I have to say, because they (incorrectly) presume that it's *obviously* going to be all about finger pointing and how I am right and everyone else is wrong. This couldn't be further from the truth. I know full well that people in general to not like to hear other people out when views are hard to listen to or cause conviction, but that doesn't mean I am here to personally attack anyone or make anyone feel bad. I have been accused of being dictatorial and that I simply want to accuse everyone and not hear what anyone has to say and that I want the rules of the forum to be personally modified to make my "agenda" more easy to promote (assuming that I even have an agenda). This assertion just makes me stop typing, stop reading, slump back in my chair, stare into space for several minutes while thinking over and over: "how on earth can someone believe that's why I want the rule that people must stick on topic created?". In my opinion, until moderators start stepping in on a lot of the unwarranted sarcasm and hate filled (albeit veiled) rhetoric that is so rife on this forum (and not just in my threads), it will be very hard for any truth to come out in the forum, because truth doesn't always come in a fluffy bunny suit, skipping along with a basket full of flowers. Often truth is scary. Often truth is not what you might think it would have been. Often truth causes people to feel "exposed and naked". So if the sarcastic, ignorant and "happy club" rhetoric of this forum cannot be stamped out, I'd say that even if truth does make its way to this forum, it will be wiped off the table with the scraps.

Many people have suggested how I should post and how I should "get started" and what methods I should use, etc. However, I do not have one big long story to type out, have everyone read, and "accept as if it were the be all and end all of truth". What I have is a life of experiences that I wish to share with people, through conversation, one or two subjects at a time. If I wanted to write a dogmatic system of truth as I see it, I'd go and write a blog. If I didn't want feedback on the things that I say, I wouldn't post it on a forum. I'd write it up in text and "link to it" from forums. It is highly unfair that I am being labelled as someone who wont get to my point, answer questions, or type everything I know in "fact form" to be picked at -- because all I want to do is participate in the community without purposefully negative rhetoric being directed at me.

I cannot stand the New Age Movement. Does that mean I go from thread to thread, derailing people's topics and making every thread I am an involved in all about how much I hate the New Age Movement, regardless of whether it directly relates to what the original poster said? No, I do not, because that would be unconstructive and I do not participate in a forum on that level. If I have a problem with something, I'll go and make my own thread where I (of course) expect people to argue against what I have said, but I do not expect people to take the approach of: "Well, this guy is a bible thumper, so I'll just attack him on that level and bring up something about the Bible in EVERY thread he makes to discredit what he's saying, because I know there's a HOARD of people on this forum that will both agree with me and side with me". That is what is happening on this forum, and unless it stops I cannot and will not ever be able to participate in intelligent conversation. Of course there are some people being sincere and genuine, and many are making statements such as "well I responded to your original topic, but you did not respond to me".. but that's because the whole topic is in disarray and I have no will to try to say something serious and meaningful in amongst a heap of noise. Which teacher will continue explaining what they understand to a class while 90% of the class is throwing things around? I can already see the response: "Oh, so you're saying you're a teacher now?".. please save it. No I am not. It was an analogy.

If this forum and all the people on it are sincerely interested in truth, then a large effort to remove the disingenuous sarcasm and hateful rhetoric needs to be tended to, because I'm telling you right now: This forum is not a place where people can come and be serious. Most threads are filled with sarcasm and jokes and if both Project Camelot and Project Avalon want to be viewed by the world as a serious effort to find truth, then something needs to be done. I put it forward that this is not a professionally run forum. It is a very casual, laid back forum where most of the participants are here for the social interaction more so than a deep desire for truth. It has been said: "we're all members here, so we're all obviously awakened". What I say to that is: No, what it means is that there are a lot of people that are curious, looking for excitement and social interaction with people who are able to feed them that excitement.

What I want to do on this forum, on any other forum, or with people I meet in life or online, or any other place, is simply interact and be frank and serious and say what I see, exactly how I see it. What I say isn't always fluffy, but at least I am serious, frank and sincere. Of course there are many things in this world I absolutely cannot stand, and my patience in dealing with those matters is battered and ragged. However, people should not make the mistake of assuming that I am simply trying to point the finger of others -- there is always an extended point, and even evidence if people let me get to it. I've said NOTHING that I had intended to say in that New Age Movement poll. Nor am I going to bother as long as people are projecting what they "think" my point is into it and responding to their own perceptions, instead of anything "I type". There are people on this forum who believe themselves to be a part of the New Age Movement, and when I go and make a thread about the New Age Movement, they perceive (and quite rightly so) that what is coming next is a long thread about WHY I cannot stand the New Age Movement. So, they inject statements such as "Oh, a Bible Basher", which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic and then they instigate a big long discussion about why they can't stand the Bible. That's all well and good if they want to do that, but they should go and make their own thread, because I am not able to put my case forward if the thread is allowed to be hijacked with both an "ok" from the mods, but even participation by the mods. Then, when I assert that the way the thread is going is wrong and needs to me moderated properly, I am expected to believe that I should just accept that people have different opinions (how is that going to help the problem?). Again, that's all well and good, but what about my original topic? What about opinions on that?

If I had "mod buttons" on this website (which I know I'd never be allowed to have in a million years), I would immediately remove "Oh a Bible basher", or "Oh, I knew it - here to preach". I would send those posters a message asking them not to be sarcastic and to let that person have their say. Yet I am being told that I should respect other people's opinions (and totally ignore purposeful topic derailing) at the very same time that my right to express opinions and views are is being respected. My opinions and views are being trashed, for the simple reason that there's a majority on the forums that don't agree. Is this a majority rules forum? Or is it a truth seeking form? Even worse, the bandwagon that is responsible for hijacking my threads has mods sitting on the very top saying: "Yawn, yawn, yawn". Then, there are administrators that start making posts about their view of the Bible in a New Age Movement poll, right after private communication containing requests by me that the moderators ask people to keep the thread on topic. This is not constructive. I do not accept that a majority of people on a forum disagreeing with me means that "I have a problem". What it means is that I'm going to be hard pressed being allowed to say anything unless the moderators do their job and ensure that other people are being both respectful and on topic. Many claim that I am disrespectful, but I fight against ideas and movements. I do not type sarcastic responses to people, over and over again in an effort to discredit anything they say. I know one thing for sure. If I were to go and respond to people in their channeling and New Age Movement threads that they are "pathetic" (as is allowed to be said to me), I would probably be banned. This is indeed a very bias and unfair forum, so I am trying to have something done about it. If I were to go into other threads and type "yawn, yawn, yawn" or other unconstructive things, I am quite sure I'd get PM's from moderators for causing trouble. I am already getting PM's from moderators due to my complaints.

I want to reiterate that I want to be able to post what I want to post in peace (like everyone else is able to), because I have a life long array of spiritual happenings (including visions and intuitions) that I would like to share and discuss with people. I can clearly see a lot of things that are coming in this world, but I need time to explain and discuss those things. I never came here to indoctrinate anyone about anything. I came here to share what I have learned with people -- whether others accept it or believe it or relate with it or not. But all the sarcastic and disruptive rhetoric is making things impossible for me, so I have to keep insisting that I be allowed to talk, even while people accuse me of "playing the victim", "having an agenda", "dooming people to hell", "being demonic" or a whole array of other things I never said or implied. It's all just a lynch mob mentality. I understand my views are not popular, but please just let me get what I have to say out in peace. I am not playing the victim, I am trying to explain to people that the forum has a sarcastic and vitreous spirit toward people they don't agree with (ie: believers), and "majority rules". It's "ok" to be sarcastic and disruptive just as long as you're in the majority. If people are only allowed to post things that people find exciting or agree with, and are not allowed to say things that make people stop and think (or even things that some people rightly or wrongly find personally offensive), then what good is the forum at all? What purpose is being served? I just want to have my say and I want to relate with people and find out what other people think about what I am saying. I know there are some other people that can offer great insight into the things I have experienced in life, and even can relate, and I want them to share it. But I just cannot do that as long as there's a raging hoard of God haters that purposefully make my life difficult (just because they're in a majority).

I didn't just come here to share what I understand. I also want the few people that can relate with me to be allowed to communicate with me in an environment free of vitreous rhetoric, preemptive defence (which is usually unwarranted), disruption and mob mentality. I am sure that if I am allowed to participate in the forum without all that, then both myself and others will benefit from the communication. I know what I say are things that most people reject and even despise, but I must be allowed to have my say, and I am emphatic that moderators need to take a more active role in ensuring that all people are allowed to have their say and not just those that the majority agree with.

I am trying, over and over again, to explain that I have a lot to say, but I need the spirit of the forum removed that doesn't allow people who mention "God" or the "Bible" to speak freely without their threads "ALWAYS" turning into a tired religious debate. I'm not saying that I am the only one that should be allowed to mention the Bible and that if anyone else dares to disagree with me that I will start flapping my arms. If I create a thread, I just think it's low for every single thread to immediately be taken back to anti-Bible rhetoric, just because the poster of the original topic may have mentioned the Bible in that thread or others. This forum has a big chip on its shoulders about God and the Bible. The New Age Movement, by its very nature, proclaims to remove Jesus from the picture of reality and most people who are in the movement have long ago drop kicked their Bible out their back door. They don't want to be reminded of it. They don't want to talk about it and they don't want anyone else to talk about it. But there's a big problem: Much of my life experience comes from spiritual understanding that I have learned from reading the Bible and also through prayer, visions and dreams that I believe I received from God (and angels). I cannot converse on the forums, if the majority of the members have decided that they are uninterested in what I am saying because they know I am going to mention God and the Bible. All those people are doing is trying to discredit anything I say, before I am given the appropriate chance to say it, because they know that they're not going to like my source. People say "I blindly have my head stuck in a book and I've come here to regurgitate the words I have read in it". This is not what I got from the Bible. I didn't just read the words, accept them and then start to walk around regurgitating everything I read, verbatim. Such a statement demonstrates to me that the individual doesn't even have the slightest idea about what my views actually are, or how I got them.

I've been told to just say my views, but I didn't come here to make a point form list of what I believe and why. In a LOT of circumstances, I simply do not know what I believe. There's heaps of things in the Bible I am undecided on how to view. If I make any assertion that I believe the Bible is correct on a certain matter, it will always be in relation to something I have experienced. This is what I want to discuss. Further, I have been wrong about what I believed according to the Bible before, and I have been corrected. This happens on Christian forums and in private chats with Christians, who I seek confirmation from. No offense, but I wouldn't be asking for confirmation on this board full of mostly unbelievers -- it is not the right place. It is not a Christian forum. So that's not why I came here. I came here to talk about my experiences. I know that my experiences involve God and the Bible, but that's just the way it is. I can't remove half my story (or the conclusions I have from life), just because a great amount of people wont like those parts. If you don't allow me to speak freely, and always get hung up on things I mention about the Bible and God and Jesus, then you can never fully hear my story. I believe that you will miss a lot of useful information, because of your insistence that I am not here to talk about my stories, but that I am "really" here to damn everyone to hell. It's unfair and it's ridiculous.

I just want all the angry people who believe that they can prove that I am really here to cause trouble to just sit back and withhold their "judgement" and stop quoting Bible passages reminding me that "I shouldn't judge", while trying to contradict everything I say before I am allowed to get to any point. What is happening around here is that too many people have assumed to know all about who I am and why I am here and they're on a mission to make a mockery out of me before I can get to: "You're all going to hell!". It's unfair. It's presumptuous. It's wrong. It's unnecessary and it's causing me not to be able to just sit down and participate on the forums. And yes, it's making me frustrated and angry, because it's POINTLESS! If you all just get off my back and give me a proper chance to participate, you'll find that in a month from now many good points will have been raised, many conversations will have been positive, and that I will have become a useful and very constructive member of the community.

I know that I could easily get many responses to what I have written here, rebutting things that I have said, while persisting that "I am really the problem and that I need to go look in the mirror", etc.. (which I will try very hard not to get worked up over), but all I am asking is for a fair chance to post on the forums without people treating what I contribute as a joke, or with contempt. I am not "playing the victim". I just know that unless I can make it clear, and get people to identify that there's a massive "anti-God" rhetoric on the forum, I will never be able to become a contributive member of the forum. Many people wonder why I spend so much time complaining, instead of just getting on with it -- it's because I know I will never truly be able to "get on with it" unless my concerns here are not only "understood", but addressed. I have A LOT to say and it's going to take time and a proper floor to get everything out and discussed. If I were to just "spit it out" in THIS environment, I would never get through everything that I would like to share and discuss. Even in the few threads I have made, I've stopped responding in. They're hijacked. They're moot. The religion haters are talking with each other in them now, about anything and everything be sides the actual topic, totally uninterested in anything I might have had to share; even moderators and administrators. I would like for moderators to watch the responses of my threads and ask themselves if a what another member of the forum has contributed is a genuine response to the thread, or an attempt to derail it. I am not asking much, because I believe moderators should be doing this ANYWAY, for ANY topic on ANY subject. I am not asking for special rules. I am asking for sincerity and seriousness. I am just trying to clear a way to be able to speak in a forum that mostly couldn't care less what I had to say, because there are "some that do care" and "can relate".

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-15-2009 at 08:24 PM.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 107
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Dear WS:
I think all of us or most are interested in what you want to say but you are always ready to "fight" whoever doesn't agree with your ideas. Have you ever thought the problem would be that you are so adamant about your own believes that there's no space for the believes of others?
I can understand you are frustrated and "feel" attacked when you mention the bible but perhaps if you don't point it out as the most important thing in your testimony and your desire to imposse it on others, everybody would be more accepting.
I personally consider the bible a book of great wisdom but I don't base my life or my reality on it, I really don't like when somebody tries to make me swallow it as the only truth out there but I profoundly respect those who consider it the word of God and I have no problem understanding that everybody has her or his own truth about the subject and in doing that my relationships with everybody else about religuous believes are very harmonic.
I posted in one of your threads and I thought it very curious that after my 2 cents which were words of advice to you, the thread died out, no more replays were received and I think you didn't even read it or if you did, maybe you weren't interested in advice anyway. I understand.
I definitely think you have a lot to tell us and you'll find here open ears to your story and experiences, we are all learning and direct experiences are very important in the process, please put your confrontational attitud aside and you'll see how different people talk to you.
We are all mature and understand that knowledge comes from different sources and nobody has the whole picture yet, we wellcome whatever comes to our way that we can learn from it.
People like you are the important ones and I would dare to say, even more important than whistleblowers because you have a more "direct" knowledge than us but please, don't imposee your views unto others, just tell it as it is for you and everybody will take what they want, you can not make people to agree with you 100% but trust me, if you are a good messenger we have open ears to hear it.
As other messengers before you have done, they had to understand that they tell their truth and people will decided what they make of it, it's not your job make people believe, it's not your job to convince anybody, just tell the message and leave people to digest it, accept it or reject it.

I'm going to copy and paste part of my post in the other thread because in my heart I know you can know and transmit even better your message if you work with somebody as Mrs. Cannon , you would be able to understand in a deeper level what is going on and improve your reality greatly.


With all due respect Warrior Servant:
I've been following this thread since the beginning and honestly I can say that many times you transpire real frustration and anger which is understandable based on your experiences but I think sometimes you could feel attacked when somebody who has not had that kind of experience is trying to understand something that is really complicated to explain.
I don't post much but this time I'd like to suggest you research into Dolores Cannon's work, I know you don't like hypnosis but at least you could read her books with all the information she has obteined from people just like you and perhaps you could have a better idea about the bigger picture, what you have lived it's not uncommon, what is very rare is that the person can remember so much information in his awaken state.
In her last interview in Coast to Coast last month she describes the three waves of souls that have come to the planet in the last 50 years or so and your story fits pretty well with the second wave.
The only problem I see is that you already have very rigid ideas about some topics but perhaps knowing more about your experiences and your plan for this life would help you to feel better and understand what the purpose of it all really is.
YOU have a huge purpose in this incarnation, you agreed to it before coming, it's not knowing more what is making you afraid and angry because even though you remember things you don't remember everything that happens "out there". Being afraid makes you think that the experiences are more negative than they really are.
I know you possibly read this and discard it quickly but I'm talking to you from my heart and I'm just trying to help, you are very confused but please remember that there is help available, you are not alone, you are not the only one, you can find out very easily what this is all about and you definitely can live a much better life with full understanding and knowledge about what you are really doing here, you are a beautiful soul that volunteered to help humanity as many others and because of that I truly respect and love you.
I could talk more about some experiences you have described but it's not necessary. If you are interested, there' are some threads here about Mrs. Cannon or just go to youtube, with 2 or 3 10 min. videos you'll get an idea about her work and knowledge.
God bless you.

Last edited by cloud9; 12-15-2009 at 04:53 PM.
cloud9 is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
Argante
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Frostbite Falls, MN
Posts: 287
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

I found this video to be very enlightening:

The New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement 2009 Final Cut 1/9

Many in the New Age movement do not realize that their "light" is Lucifer.

For me, I will stay with my Lord and Saviour... Jesus

Why would I turn my back on a friend who has always been there for me, just so I can be cool with the New Age kids. The stakes are too high, and the price too steep for me to change horses midstream.

Brightest of Blessings to ALL
Argante is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

You are a NEGATIVELY aligned person...

"make good on my declaration of war."

You are NOT a very good christian...

this is perhaps why you feel no one cant get past your "dogma"


i am curious why the moderators have given you so much time....

Negative people..need love...

i hope you find it soon.
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newcastle, Oz
Posts: 177
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I have been told, many times, to simply "spit it out". I've been told to stop playing the victim and just say what ever it is I have to say. I can only reiterate that I have been sincerely trying, but I cannot, no matter how much I try, prevent a band of people who "think" they hate what ever it is (they "think") I have to say, because they (incorrectly) presume that it's *obviously* going to be all about finger pointing and how I am right and everyone else is wrong.
WS. Here is the core of where you are correct and you are incorrect.
Actually, you really can just type whatever you want into a post.

No one can edit your posts (except mods) and change what you have typed.

Say what you want, as fully and completely as you want - and it will be up before anyone can stop you.

People may respond how they want but that's not in your control, so don't worry. You don't have to try to clear a solemn vacuum roundabout before you lay down your testimony.
Just put it out.

You can't control others. You can only control yourself.
Trying to control others is futile.
Let your words speak for themselves.
If someone is open to what you say they will be able to ignore the opposition on their own.
Leave the rest in god's hands.
100thmonkey is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:12 PM   #6
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

cloud9,

I am not "fighting" people who do not agree with me. I have absolutely no idea how you believe that to be the case. All the "squabbling" is over me trying to get people to stay on topic and stop accusing me of things I didn't even do or say (outside their perceptions). I am literally clueless. Maybe you could find an example?

I am also interested for you to point out where I have forced people to "swallow" the Bible as the whole truth. I've never said that. I've never implied it. I don't even BELIEVE that. So, again, I'm clueless. Any examples?

Am I fighting "now"? No, I am correcting you. That's all I am ever doing around this place, and I'm going to have to continue until people get off my back and stop saying things that simply aren't true. You are asserting that I am doing things, saying and projecting things that I am not.

The ONLY thing I am asserting is that I want to tell my story, but I cannot explain my story and how I see things without mentioning God, Jesus and the Bible. It does not concern me if people believe me or not. I can't control that. Nor do I wish to. Nowhere on this entire forum have I complained (even once) of whether people believe me or not.

Al I want is for people to be sincere and genuine, and partake in frank and open conversation, without purposefully pulling my topics to the ground, and then wanting to go back to the tired old religious debates. I KNOW people are understanding my disdain, but few ill own up to it because it's too much fun.

I've said it once. I've said it twice, I'm saying it again. All I want is for people to let their hangups and perceptions about "the Bible" go, and stop accusing me of force feeding it to people. I didn't come here to preach, I came here to participate on the forum with my stories.

Regarding answering in my threads.. I've given up. I'm not replying in any of them anymore (at this moment in time). I can't continue with ANYTHING, until "enough" people get my whole point here that all the accusations against me and what I am purporting to be doing (wrong) is all false and baseless.

Only then can I resume replying and participating in the forum -- in peace (hopefully). At this moment in time, I do not even consider myself a member, I'm just posting in this thread, waiting for enough people to say:

"Ok, ok.. go and have your say, we'll listen and try to keep on topic"..

That's all I want. It's really all I want.

Nevertheless, I have taken note of your information about Mrs. Cannon and I intend to research it. I will respond to it after that (assuming that I'm still bothering with this forum).
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

"I am not "fighting" people who do not agree with me. I have absolutely no idea how you believe that to be the case. All the "squabbling" is over me trying to get people to stay on topic and stop accusing me of things I didn't even do or say (outside their perceptions). I am literally clueless. Maybe you could find an example"


I declare War

THAT is what removes ANY credibility you have...in my opinion...makes ANYTHING you write, invalid
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #8
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

So why don't you just tell your story ???
Angel in Disguise is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
WS. Here is the core of where you are correct and you are incorrect.
Actually, you really can just type whatever you want into a post.

No one can edit your posts (except mods) and change what you have typed.

Say what you want, as fully and completely as you want - and it will be up before anyone can stop you.

People may respond how they want but that's not in your control, so don't worry. You don't have to try to clear a solemn vacuum roundabout before you lay down your testimony.
Just put it out.

You can't control others. You can only control yourself.
Trying to control others is futile.
Let your words speak for themselves.
If someone is open to what you say they will be able to ignore the opposition on their own.
Leave the rest in god's hands.
Ok, I am able to "physically type what I want", but I am not able to "converse" with people that are interested, because the majority that's "uninterested" comes along and purposeful derails my threads, taking everything back to a religious debate -- which I've said a thousand times, I am completely and utterly uninterested in. I am sick and tired of every thread I make going back to the same tired old direction which I have absolutely NO interest in. I am not going to post the myriad of things I want to post if the SAME people are going to bring up the SAME things about religion in EVERY thread, over and over and over and over again -- to0tally ignoring the original post, just because they have something they'd like "the POSTER to know about how the feel about the Bible". It's ridiculous.

I wont mind if I mention something about the Bible or Jesus and that causes someone to raise a question (or disbelief) about the "actual thing I said".. but to just swing into a thread, not really care or have any idea about what's being discussed and simply pop out with: "Well here's what I think of the Bible..." ... I'm SICK of it! Reply to the topic, or to the comments of the topic _ IN CONTEXT! I'm not asking much!

I didn't come here for religious debates. I came here because I have a LOT of things I want to share and I can never get more than 3 responses into a thread before it goes back to: "Oh Bible basher", "Oh preacher", "I don't believe in the Bible, it's a storybook"... well good for YOU! Go make a thread about it then. We can all have 50,000 threads about why various people don't believe the Bible, but I would like MY threads to stay on topic!
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newcastle, Oz
Posts: 177
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
At this moment in time, I do not even consider myself a member, I'm just posting in this thread, waiting for enough people to say:

"Ok, ok.. go and have your say, we'll listen and try to keep on topic"..

That's all I want. It's really all I want.
How many is enough? All of us?

What's stopping you just doing it anyway?
100thmonkey is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #11
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
So why don't you just tell your story ???

Nice try.. answer is above in the original post.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
How many is enough? All of us?

What's stopping you just doing it anyway?
Read the initial post. It's all there. If you haven't read it, you shouldn't be replying.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
hobbit
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 180
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Warrior servant(editted )
I am somewhat dyslexic, therefore your long text unbroken into passages is almost impossible to read, thankfully.
The bits I could glean look quite ridiculous and bizarre.
As a dowser I keep getting thrown out of churchs by bible spouting morons saying that I am doing the devils work.
I find the whole subject brainless and nothing but mind control.
There is a creative force, but it ain't nobody with a furry beard who has preists that molest young children and marchs in front of war crazed murders.
It's simply a force that we need to get back to comprehending.
the bible is hogwash.
I sense nothing from bill and kerry that is anything other than truth seekers on a journey of enlightenment.
Hobbit

Last edited by hobbit; 12-15-2009 at 05:40 PM.
hobbit is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #14
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
"I am not "fighting" people who do not agree with me. I have absolutely no idea how you believe that to be the case. All the "squabbling" is over me trying to get people to stay on topic and stop accusing me of things I didn't even do or say (outside their perceptions). I am literally clueless. Maybe you could find an example"


I declare War

THAT is what removes ANY credibility you have...in my opinion...makes ANYTHING you write, invalid
We are in a war Céline. Whether you like it or not, we're all in a war. And I DO declare war. On "what" is specified more clearly in the original post of this thread.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #15
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
I have been told, many times, to simply "spit it out". I've been told to stop playing the victim and just say what ever it is I have to say.
Thats actually not a bad idea. You seem to be going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about things you don't want! And what you would do. So for real why not do it.

Start a new thread with a topic other then a desperate last try and talk about something real! I know you will get reply's to your topic. But please do refrain from writing extra long posts that start off with a threat of war and then as i said endless complaining of how much life sux around here.

Welcome to the team! I really mean that.

Peace JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #16
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
100thmonkey,
I am somewhat dyslexic, therefore your long text unbroken into passages is almost impossible to read, thankfully.
The bits I could glean look quite ridiculous and bizarre.
As a dowser I keep getting thrown out of churchs by bible spouting morons saying that I am doing the devils work.
I find the whole subject brainless and nothing but mind control.
There is a creative force, but it ain't nobody with a furry beard who has preists that molest young children and marchs in front of war crazed murders.
It's simply a force that we need to get back to comprehending.
the bible is hogwash.
I sense nothing from bill and kerry that is anything other than truth seekers on a journey of enlightenment.
Hobbit
I am just shaking my head...

Really. It might even fall off. I might not be able to stop shaking it.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #17
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Go make a thread about it then. We can all have 50,000 threads about why various people don't believe the Bible, but I would like MY threads to stay on topic!

Threads are PUBLIC..you do not own them...

You seem very concerned...about You...all the time...
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #18
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newcastle, Oz
Posts: 177
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
100thmonkey,
I am somewhat dyslexic, therefore your long text unbroken into passages is almost impossible to read,
I think you mean WarriorServant? but that's dyslexia speaking, I know.
100thmonkey is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #19
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Thats actually not a bad idea. You seem to be going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about things you don't want! And what you would do. So for real why not do it.

Start a new thread with a topic other then a desperate last try and talk about something real! I know you will get reply's to your topic. But please do refrain from writing extra long posts that start off with a threat of war and then as i said endless complaining of how much life sux around here.

Welcome to the team! I really mean that.

Peace JT

I have TRIED to make topics before. They always go the same way. The context of the thread is ignored and a hoard of Bible haters are allowed to hijack the thread and turn it in to reasons all about why they hate the Bible and religion. If there wasn't a problem, I wouldn't be complaining about it.

I'm not starting ONE more serious thread about any of my life experiences or concerns until this problem is settled.

Further, I have already answered your response within the original post.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #20
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post



Threads are PUBLIC..you do not own them...

You seem very concerned...about You...all the time...
Thanks for not contributing anything valuable.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #21
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

I have been on this site since day one and have never seen someone throw such a hissy fit about getting their story told... If you have something to tell us then tell us. It really is that simple... If you don't like how people react then ignore them... Simple strategy but you keep making it sooooo complicated
Angel in Disguise is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #22
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Ok...this is to much for me...

We are in a war? all you wish to do is battle...not one word of compassion..or understanding... Many people here have tried to be understanding with you...you do not give others the same ..

a member is declaring war...is being very self centered...

i find this thread extremely negative...along with anything else you write...

Question for moderators...

Is there a way to set a member on ignore? so i do not have to read his comments or posts?


i am done responding to you...you need love...if you wish to have some...pm me.
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #23
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Ok...this is to much for me...

We are in a war? all you wish to do is battle...not one word of compassion..or understanding... Many people here have tried to be understanding with you...you do not give others the same ..

a member is declaring war...is being very self centered...

i find this thread extremely negative...along with anything else you write...

Question for moderators...

Is there a way to set a member on ignore? so i do not have to read his comments or posts?


i am done responding to you...you need love...if you wish to have some...pm me.
I am sorry the word war offends you. Nevertheless, there's a war all around you. You can't escape it. If you do not pick up a sword, you will most likely be slain in it. I will declare war on any untruth, or evil spirit, no matter where I see it in the world.

To ignore my threads, I suggest you look at the name of the contributor before clicking on a post. If you see one by me, don't read it. I could do without your responses also, so that will make us both happier.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #24
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newcastle, Oz
Posts: 177
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
We are in a war? all you wish to do is battle...not one word of compassion..or understanding... Many people here have tried to be understanding with you...you do not give others the same ..

a member is declaring war...is being very self centered....
When you only have a hammer you tend to see every problem as a nail.

Is it really surprising that someone calling themself a 'warrior' ends up declaring war?
100thmonkey is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #25
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

you are correct, monkey...i should have been more observant...and less naive.
Céline is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon