Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #76
hobbit
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 180
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
the guy makes a thread....nobody is forced to read it or reply to it.

who makes the drama here?
The truth, thats why I come here, it isn't a drama, it's about revealing the truth.
Happy mithras to You, happy krishna to you.
The truth is that on the 21 st Dec the sun stops descending one degree a day for three days, it then begins to rise again one degree a day.
The rest is garbage turned into the control that is now in FORCE.
the one that sends 30,000 troops to murder even more.

That force that calls itself christians, or muslims or any such made up ****.
Until We reveal the true nature of universe without all of this control freaking organised religion that this warrior included in his first post then we will become ever more mind controlled and slaughtered.
http://www.culturalvision.net/html/merry_mithras.html
Hobbit
hobbit is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #77
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

You make fun of people...with every post...

will the moderators state their peace yet? or is this farce to continue much longer...
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #78
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
You make fun of people...with every post...

will the moderators state their peace yet? or is this farce to continue much longer...
I do NOT make fun of people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop lying!
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #79
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post


Excuse me??

who said i do not believe in God?

i may not believe in your God...or other peoples idea of God...but please do not assume anything about my spirituality...it is a very intimate subject for me.

i never said that beren..
Hey hey, I am not attacking...


I believe you did say in this thread that God does not exist and you need proof and facts and rest...

Well anyways I see you all quite in anger mood here...

Chill off folks!

Celine since you are florist , go on my thread -truth,love ,life- and do left some opinion there , I would like to.
beren is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #80
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
The truth, thats why I come here, it isn't a drama, it's about revealing the truth.
Happy mithras to You, happy krishna to you.
The truth is that on the 21 st Dec the sun stops descending one degree a day for three days, it then begins to rise again one degree a day.
The rest is garbage turned into the control that is now in FORCE.
the one that sends 30,000 troops to murder even more.

That force that calls itself christians, or muslims or any such made up ****.
Until We reveal the true nature of universe without all of this control freaking organised religion that this warrior included in his first post then we will become ever more mind controlled and slaughtered.
http://www.culturalvision.net/html/merry_mithras.html
Hobbit
This has nothing to do with the thread.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #81
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
You make fun of people...with every post...

will the moderators state their peace yet? or is this farce to continue much longer...



Sadly I have to agree with you......he has been given way more opportunity than anyone else before.....it needs to stop.

Warriorservant: I have to say at this point that you don't need a forum, but a therapist to work out your anger.
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #82
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

The ONLY thing moderators need to do around THIS thread is not close it, but finally ACKNOWLEDGE that no one knows how to stay on topic and it ruins the forum!

I am trying to HELP this forum, not hinder it.

One day people might realise that.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #83
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
[/COLOR]

Sadly I have to agree with you......he has been given way more opportunity than anyone else before.....it needs to stop.

Warriorservant: I have to say at this point that you don't need a forum, but a therapist to work out your anger.
See, I am accused of insulting people (when I never do), yet I am being told to go see a therapist all because I'm upset that no one knows how to stay on topic or respond to original posts?

It's not about whether people agree with me or not, it's about a forum that isn't run properly and no decent conversation can be instigated.

I am interested in MANY topics on this forum, but I can't participate because no one ever stays on topic. Why can't you all just acknowledge that, agree to stay on topic -- and we can all move on?

Where's the hard part in all that?
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #84
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 107
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Hey, WarriorServant,

What is the topic anyway?
cloud9 is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:31 PM   #85
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

No insults? i seem to remember you calling us all new age goons....
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #86
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Hi WS,

Just know that if I would be a moderator now I would make a case for banning you asap.

NO reasons given.

Have fun.
__________________



Jenny is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #87
robyn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rim of the World, California
Posts: 58
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Warrior, what is just one thing, one insight you want to share? It doesn't have to be one of a major complicated insight.

Start with a short simple one.

In anticipation,
Robyn
robyn is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #88
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Hi WS,

Just know that if I would be a moderator now I would make a case for banning you asap.

NO reasons given.

Have fun.
On what grounds?
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #89
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 97
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

You know what, I have to ask you said stay on topic but when hobbit made a legitimate comment about Jesus and truth and fact, you blew it off, I see so it's "YOUR TRUTH & YOUR FACT" we must listen to have a opinion on and then intelligently respond to, well that's fine but I have yet to see you pose a question or make a statement that is not Sarcastic or offensive.

Talking about people being delusional and stuff, hell I think if you knew half of what you think you know, we would not even be having this discussion... if you can even call it that.

So what you believe Jesus is Lord great, fantastic, and you believe in the bible,
great again, personally I do not and will never do due to MY "experiences", but you have your "Experiences" I am not talking ETS or spirituality here I am talking me been to more over 30 countries in the world and work hard for human rights in hellholes where god dose not exist like Burma and Darfor....

THE POINT is my experiences are no less TRUE or FALSE than yours, the fact that I have had some ET contact is Real not a delusion, the FACT that people have witnessed them also is FACT, and TRUE. the only Lie I will tell you is that I am size 34 waist when really i am a 40.

Why can you not just get over yourself and understand that your experience is important, it matters not what you are.

Who am I to say what is real? Nobody
Who are you to question my experience? =
Who are you to say my experience has less fact than yours? =

if you can answer those two the sorry you truly no more than everybody in this place because.

But you know what I do not care what you believe, I do not care what say, i am simply wasting my time in order to get you to move on, post your experience in one go on here or a forum WHATEVER, those who read it will accept it and some will not its life mate, you can tell me the sky is blue and get angry and frustrated with me, but unless I see with my eyes the sky is blue, then human nature dictates that we have a element of doubt..., THAT DOSE NOT MAKE IT ANY LESS TRUE.


But lastly a deceleration of war on a site that from what I see promotes peace? first I was angry when you made such a dumb ass statement, but I see now How frustrated, "THEY" get when "THEY" can not control us... because if this site should have taught you one thing, your are certainly alone. Your sarcastic nature does not help, and if you are M1 that young man from a few months ago that did not know what to think and was alone, and reached out.
and every time people reached back he would bite and he really did not know what was going on because he asked so many questions because like most of us he was scared. and please this is not off topic were talking about your favorite subject which appears to be YOU!

Now you owe this forum an apology and unless you want to man up and stop whining about other peoples issues and concentrate on getting your own story out their, write it pages long and publish it, if people will listen they will, I would read it, i might not agree with everything but that does not mean I would not say your lying or delusional, its your experiences and every experience is different.... that's a FACT
Kinsuemei2 is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #90
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

From Warrior Servants first post "....My whole point here is not to come to the forum and declare that if everyone doesn't pick up a Bible right now and start reading (and simply accept every word at face value, without thought or prayer), then you're all going to hell to burn forever like the rotten scoundrels you all are...."



Gotta burn up the impurities somehow!

Life will continue (forever), and experiences of life will repeat time after time until complete (infinity), and that takes as long as it takes (eternity)!!! And that is just perfect.
Christo888 is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #91
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I am trying to HELP this forum, not hinder it.
hi there. I actually don't believe you. PROVE IT!!!

HOW SO? WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TO HELP?

YOU GOT SOMETHING REAL TO SAY YET?

JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #92
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Stop feeding the Beast
Angel in Disguise is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #93
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
Warrior, what is just one thing, one insight you want to share? It doesn't have to be one of a major complicated insight.

Start with a short simple one.

In anticipation,
Robyn
I have tried on this forum, but the threads keep turning into a religious debate.

I am just trying to make everyone see that there needs to be better moderation on the forum to insist people stay on topic and stop the consensus that it's ok to beat on the Jesus guy.

Once we can all get THERE, I can post a lot of stories all about my life -- many of which I am quite sure people will be interested in. But I just cannot do that unless people learn to stay on topic and stop accusing me of beliefs that I don't hold and didn't promote.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #94
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Stop feeding the Beast
ditto.
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #95
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
From Warrior Servants first post "....My whole point here is not to come to the forum and declare that if everyone doesn't pick up a Bible right now and start reading (and simply accept every word at face value, without thought or prayer), then you're all going to hell to burn forever like the rotten scoundrels you all are...."

hahahahahahaha

i'm gonna go on a limb here and say....TOO LATE
arcora is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #96
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Oh so your point is the moderating of the site sux...well that will get you far..lol

ok ok i need to go laugh somewhere else...you seem to revel int his negativity WS...do enjoy it...
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #97
tron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 45
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm
tron is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #98
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
hi there. I actually don't believe you. PROVE IT!!!

HOW SO? WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TO HELP?

YOU GOT SOMETHING REAL TO SAY YET?

I just want people to stay on topic and be sincere.

That's all I am promoting here.

Once people learn to do that, it will be very "helpful" for constructive dialog on the forum. Moderators must take an active role. I can't do it all by myself, no matter how much I flap my arms -- and believe me, I've been flapping HARD.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:40 PM   #99
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I am just trying to make everyone see that there needs to be better moderation on the forum to insist people stay on topic and stop the consensus that it's ok to beat on the Jesus guy.
You do realize that its really the Jesus guy who is actually beating on other people, right?

You keep saying we're off-topic. Would you please tell me what this topic is? What is it you want us to discuss here?
Majorion is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #100
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Stop feeding the Beast
Please don't make my original topic which was thoughtfully written and sincere, into something that people should just shrug off.

I am not a beast.

I am a human being that is trying to get people to see that injecting hatred into a persons posts disrupts the ability for the forum to share in constructive dialog.
WarriorServant is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon