Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:05 AM   #126
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

And T3J in the good Dr.s interview with B&K he explicitly describes electromagnetic technology that will create a demonic or negative energy or creature into a 3 Dimensional entity.

And he also re-quoted Kerry, in agreement with her I believe, "as above so below." So is it safe to assume that he would have to ponder eventually the point that Kerry was trying to make about negative ET's existence?

Once the definitions are all straightened out I suppose.

Kerry wasn't doing this for fear mongering, she was doing it to ensure discernment and diligence in questioning who or what we all pay attention too now and in the future for what potentially may be unfolding either for real or staged or not at all.

Last edited by Christo888; 08-10-2009 at 04:57 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:08 AM   #127
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
The reptilian brain is at the core of our brain, so to me if we were engineered from reptilians then if that was the more evolved brain in would be in the neo cortex place of our brains, not its primitive core based on survival needs.
That certainly is logical; however, what if they use the primitive motivations to their own ends which appear to be to feed off of lower emotions that are triggered in that area like terror, fear, rage? If they feed off of that energy and can trigger it via war, death, movie imagery, clandestine operations / abductions then it makes sense for it to work as it does by design.

This is just an alternative possibility based on my experiences over the years with negative entities mostly experienced in astral, though I have had direct contact with them in the past. I do not seem to be targeted by them now which I think is primarily due to my ability to get rid of them and help anyone else harassed by those types of beings. I have never seen a reptilian in person so I really cannot comment on their existence. I do know there are negative entities.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:48 AM   #128
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

I just felt that Stephen Greer came from a higher level of understanding and to understand at this level one must be vibrating at this frequency or else they will miss his important information and message.
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 AM   #129
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
That certainly is logical; however, what if they use the primitive motivations to their own ends which appear to be to feed off of lower emotions that are triggered in that area like terror, fear, rage? If they feed off of that energy and can trigger it via war, death, movie imagery, clandestine operations / abductions then it makes sense for it to work as it does by design.

This is just an alternative possibility based on my experiences over the years with negative entities mostly experienced in astral, though I have had direct contact with them in the past. I do not seem to be targeted by them now which I think is primarily due to my ability to get rid of them and help anyone else harassed by those types of beings. I have never seen a reptilian in person so I really cannot comment on their existence. I do know there are negative entities.

Interesting thoughts and questions. I guess it gets down to the questions are there reptilians? It is possible, but unfortunately with the genetic engineering, mind control and altering of memories what ones sees no longer holds the validity of what it once could of as definitive proof. Seeing is no longer believing, in some instances.

To me the story of reptilians is just as useful to the PTW as they control through those basic survival modes of operations, and many humans can be energy drainers just as an entity could and for the same function. It just seems the same stories of telling fearful stories, to hide what is within us our reptilian brain and its nature. Just as they crafted the language with trick words, so 180 is said of what one intends at times.

Manatees, dolphins, chimpanzees also have the reptilian brain stem so it seems as if it is part of the intelligent design of progression of evolution. I do not believe it logical for it as the basis of why we have it as well if we were engineered by Reptilians as a means of enslavement and control it just the function of basic needs. It seems to me just the nature of intelligent evolution design. I think survival of the fittest is overrated, and too simplistic for the real miracle of how we are created and designed.

I agree with entities existing. But then again with an entity I do not know if genetics would be available unless they were able to stabilize in form in 3-D, so feeding off of emotion and tragedy I could see but altering genetics, see probability of that low. All any of us can do is offer theory and speculation and what we see as truth of the moment, even what we can passionately believe in our hearts and have seen , I do not see that it can be held out as absolute truth,interesting speculations though. I have heard people over and over in my life be so absolutely steadfast in their "heart" in a belief or "truth" to have it blow up in their face. .

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 AM   #130
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar, you’re probably the member of this Forum whom I would consider most obviously not a misinfo agent and also least likely to be swayed in any way by any possible outbursts from such agents. So it would be great if you can elaborate further.

One thing that comes to mind for me is the Taoist idea of wu wei, or non-reaction. Judo is based on this. The idea is, even if a being is negative, you initially show them positivity. Then, if they’re negative, that’s the quickest way to get them to show their hand. At which point you might decide to respond to their negativity with a judo throw, causing them to crash under their own momentum. “Love your enemies,” and so on.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:49 AM   #131
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Re. The reptilians created humans theory.

It might be worth considering that dark species do not create beautiful things, and life is beautiful if you are willing to look at it, it is ingenious how it all functions.

It would be a far more realistic assessment, imo, to consider reptilians may have altered the DNA to dumb it down, work out the spiritual centers and turn the greatness that the body was meant to be, into a short lived version focused on sex and war.

Now I'm not saying they succeeded, because we are about to raise up all of creation from within these beautiful bodies. Over time, we have evolved back the God centers where they are meant to be, and what's about to happen is the total raising and healing up of planet earth, by it's own inhabitants.

The aliens claiming they are our saviors either from ourselves or from other aliens, is the same lie from the beginning, that what we need is outside of us not inside.

Yes, it's all just an opinion until proven, but opinions are worth sharing and contemplating or this message board wouldn't be so active...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:55 AM   #132
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
I just read Pushed for Freedoms post, very sensible summary for observation. I would love to hear of some of your experiences since implementing some of Greers's contact methods. I have heard from other's as well about the methods working but no real details, please share if you will. Thanks
I don't know about Pushed for Freedom, but I have to admit that I am reluctant to post such details on this forum. It is simply not possible to do justice to the impact of such an experience in words. I don't really want to take the time to explain how I am certain that what I am seeing is not an airplane, satellite, shooting star, or something else. If you are out there with me and we both see the same thing, it's easy. If I know you have seen such a thing yourself, then we share an understanding. But I have no interest in responding to "debunkers" of any sort. I've seen too many attacks here.

I don't want to convince anyone that my experiences are real. I do want to generate enough interest so that people will try this for themselves and get their OWN experiences. As far as how to find out how to go about it, you can check my posts in this thread: The Latest from Steven Greer. Really, it's even easier than that. Just go outside under the stars and make a heartfelt request.

As far as what happens, you connect telepathically with ET beings, ask them to make their presence known if it is safe for them to do so, and they respond. Initial responses are typically in the physical, flashes or streaks in the sky, sometimes far, sometimes close, sometimes groups of lights moving together. Once people become accustomed to this there are sometimes rather more dramatic encounters. It depends very much on your level of consciousness and spirituality. Greer has described such an encounter that occured recently in his World Puja Network talks. Also look here: www.altenergy2012.com. CSETI members can find my reports in a thread called "Central Indiana CSETI Working Group" on the CSETI discussion forum.

Greer will soon be publishing a new book about the CSETI experience. Although I have not seen it, I expect it will go into such encounters at great length. There is also a companion DVD. I'm not sure of the release date, but there is a workshop in October and attendees will be getting the book.

Since I attended CSETI training last fall, I have had numerous interactions of various types. It is very much a conversation, and a relationship of sorts is beginning to develop. The whole thing is absolutely mind blowing.

TPTB can shut down people who publish pictures or videos that show too much, or descriptions that tell too much, but they can't do a thing about the experience of your own eyes, heart, and mind. The vast majority of information to be found on the internet is garbage. The truth is out there. Remove the middle man and see for yourself.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-10-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:03 AM   #133
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
And he also re-quoted Kerry, in agreement with her I believe, "as above so below." So is it safe to assume that he would have to ponder eventually the point that Kerry was trying to make about negative ET's existence?
Watch it again. He said "as below so above". His point was that we have to get our act together down here in order to be allowed to go up there.

I look at some of the discussion here and I have to wonder if people even saw the same video that I did.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-10-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:53 AM   #134
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

I must agree with Jnana. The experiences that come from making a clear and conscious connection with life off the surface of this planet is very unique and personal to each person.

If you're really interested in taking part in something like that, it's worth looking into the CSETI initiative. I was at a point where I wanted something real that I could test for myself and use those concrete experiences to evaluate my beliefs. CSETI has definitely helped me do that.

Jnana is right. Most of it is 100% pure positive intention towards the benefit of this planet, and the evolution of her residents. Always maintain a frame of mind to convey a sense of welcome and non-hostility working towards building a relationship. And always keep in mind to thank them for interacting with you, but only if it is safe and appropriate for them to do so. Knowing your location on Earth, and being able to zoom to your location will help. There are other tools that can assist you as well.

The CSETI training kit will teach you what you need to know to be effective in the field, if you're serious about making contact.

As for my own experiences... I've seen very close ETV (ET vehicles), orbs, and I've also experienced physical manifestations close to my location on the ground. There's not much to debunk about the experience since anybody with the proper intentions can reproduce their own experiences if they want.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:09 AM   #135
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by burgundia; 08-10-2009 at 02:01 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #136
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Karen;160355]Hi Quantum, great to see you here!

Language barrier:
Paraphrase by me: When approached about a free energy device in the discussion Greer used that joke - "If I told you, I would have to kill you."

Hello Karen and kindly movie reviewers,

I've seen the phrase "...I would have to kill you." on more than one classified project flight jacket patch. Here's a link to some of the more esoteric ones. The phrase has morphed into a light hearted cliche. The journalists just didn't know that.

http://new.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/24/paglen.php

I was cold one night and wanted to wear my late uncle's jacket which I inherited. It had one of the original SR-71 patches on it. I was afraid if I wore it I'd get shot or something, so I tore it off. I could really kick myself for doing that now as they are highly collectible.

My uncle was so mind controlled it caused some rough drama after my father died and he became the "let's go fishing" man for my older brother and I. First stop, the spook lands of western Nevada. (after the air force he worked for Lockheed-Martin "skunk works" when the CIA had the "black bird" contract... funny thing - he always wore kaki pants and I'm as baffled as Miriam is about it (read her book, Blue Star if anybody here hasn't already. You won't be disapointed.)

The military is considered a human "institution," (like law, education or religion), but in the classified section of it, I don't know whether to call it a corps of defence or a mystical cult... or both.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #137
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Just throwing this out there for discussion...

In my research they talk about the ET's that come from the Orion constellation as being negative ET's.

The Orion Civilization

The Orion civilization is primarily 89% Vegan in nature. Of that 89% Vegan genetics, we would say that 75% is of the human-type, Vegan-based genetics. The remaining 14% would be considered nonhuman-type Vegan genetics. Therefore, your stories of reptiles from Orion, although they are embellished somewhat (usually by the emotional body), are accurate because there are those nonhuman-type entities with Vegan-based genetics living within the Orion system (or have in the past) that account for those stories. Primarily it is Vegan in nature[/quote]

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/...vilization.htm

Now if you are an UFO / ET expert why would you want to call your project the "Orion Project"!

And what about the series V that want people to believe that they come in good faith and are actually negative?

http://scifiwire.com/2009/05/new-tra...-abcs-v-is.php

Is V for vegan which are from the Orion constellation?

Are the PTB hiding the truth in the wide open again?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #138
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
And T3J in the good Dr.s interview with B&K he explicitly describes electromagnetic technology that will create a demonic or negative energy or creature into a 3 Dimensional entity.
He said that they create sinister aliens with it. The kind of "ET" I am talking about are the higher dimensional ones that work with the negative occult leaders in the world today. I have never had any type of an abduction experience like he was talking about. The experiences I had where totally different and happened during normal waking reality. The Milabs stuff can probably created a fake Demon, however I experienced these things while in a normal waking state.

They did not involve being taken or experimented on in any way. They did however involve some really scary **** like every one in a room suddenly glazing over and staring at me. That would be one of the less scary stories.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #139
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

“we do not apologize for insisting on sharing equal ground with Greer to discuss this important subject. --Kerry”
My first thought after watching the video is that the only way Kerry can salvage the damage she did to Project Camelot is to apologize to Steven & her viewers, not for her words, but for how she constantly cut Steven Greer off. It was painful and disappointing and it’s a little sad to know that it won’t be coming. The fact that she continues to justify and rationalize cutting people off midsentence and ignores her viewers protests who want only for her to succeed in getting the word out and to not offend people in hordes reveals a blindspot that is detrimental to the cause.

Comment for Kerry:
My wish for you is that you look beyond “your point” and get that your point is coming out with such negative energy that it is drowning out the merits of your words. I believe all the forum members love you, truly respect your efforts, and want the best for you and Project Camelot. A suggestion - Perhaps, given your nature and tendencies, you shouldn’t interview guests when you are emotionally charged and don’t believe in them – hand the reins to Bill.

May only goodness and growth come of this - Antara
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #140
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

Amen to that! It was painfully obvious that both parties came to this interview with a lot of baggage. PC has some resentment about the Greer camp calling PC Disinfo – and Greer was hurt by PC saying his stance on ET’s is insidious, etc. How human of them to be reactive and both want respect.

Once you put aside the personalities and egos and get to the meat of what is being presented (which is hard believe me), I walk away with some wonderful insights. They came from Steven. It was about the power of being positive, loving and hopeful and the importance of where we place our focus. And this, despite living in duality where negativity just IS.
Steven sharing his lion dream was a stroke of genius and inspiration -- it salvaged the interview for me. The message is KEY and exactly what humanity needs to remember for us to make this leap into the evolution of our world.

I would love for PCamelot & SGreer to offer us all a statement, now that things have cooled down, on their thoughts – not who is right or wrong, but something hopeful and uplifting despite the darkness, which yes Kerry & Bill, we all know is there.

Much love and respect to all, Antara
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #141
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard this argument a lot from people who are spiritual about Barack Obama:

'It's all about his vibration, it's so high. You need to have a high vibration to recognize it. Those who don't see it don't have a high enough vibration.'

It might be worth considering the Greer comments about vibration are similar. Not saying there is not some value in what he said, but I think it's worth considering that it is dangerous to assert that what Greer said is truth based on his vibration. I realize that's not the point that was made explicitly but it's important to make it clear. If any of many thousands of personal experiences and whistleblowers testimony is to be believed, there is a large contingent of ETs in the third dimension who are working against your soul evolution. You are going to ascend to a new 5 th with the new earth, why do you think these et's still live and act in the third dimension when you are about to evolve past it?

Whether or not we want to pretend there is no opposition to the earth's ascension, doesn't change whether there is opposition or not.

Whether or not you believe in germs, doesn't change the fact that they will make you sick if you don't wash your hands.

Greer apparently ignores all that's happening behind the scenes and the mind control that's going on both on individuals and society at large, and comes to the conclusion all the et's are benevolent.

There is an often overlooked whistleblower in this forum with very important experiences to share from a very high level. His name is James Casbolt, you might want to consider checking out his work. He is one of many.

Those connecting with ETs on psychic levels is a different story than what is happening here and now on this planet in the physical underground throughout the world.

You can see the people are deceived by their own governments and media, what makes you think ETs that connect and give messages so freely and easily are truly benevolent? What makes you think they don't have their own agenda?

I've read a lot of channeled information and my discernment tells me the majority of it has untruths mixed in with truths. Anything that is not leading you towards greater empowerment and connection to the source of all life within you, at the same time as overcoming your ego illusions, I believe can be very poisonous indeed.

It sounds like Kerry does need to work on protecting her energy field and coming up higher, as we all do. This will help out her interviews and the group move higher, since the interviews are one of the driving forces here, or at least they were when the community started. But my suggestion is don't judge a truth by who is the slickest speaker.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-10-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #142
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I thought this would have been over by now . Guess Not . In my opinion roughly 80% of The whistleblowers know more than they are telling us they treat us in much the same way as our governments . They trickle out the material to us and frankly listening to the same story`s over and over and over again is getting rather boring .If they don`t have any new information to share then maybe its time to look for newer whistleblowers that can add to what we already have been fed . If not then maybe its time to let this sleeping dog lye till they are ready to spill something new instead of dragging the same people around to conference after conference spouting the same stuff
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #143
celticwarrior
Avalon Senior Member

This below from Steven Greer today. Will be interesting to listen without the interruptions
===================

World Puja Radio Show - Conversations with Dr. Steven Greer

World Puja Web site: http://www.WorldPuja.org

The August 14, 2009 show is an Update on Disclosure from Europe & the Paradigm of Good/Bad ETs. Listen to the archived show at: http://www.worldpuja.org/archives.ph...even&rnd=12576

Ihe last weekend of July there was a huge conference in Barcelona Spain to promote peaceful Disclosure. Dr. Greer was a headliner for the conference and he will bring you up to date on what happened there. He and Linda Willitts will discuss how it relates to CSETI's Disclosure efforts.

Conventional wisdom sets up a good ET / bad ET paradigm. Let's look at the truth of this view: where it came from and where it will lead us.

For more information please read Dr. Greer's paper - When Disclosure Serves Secrecy - available at www.DisclosureProject.org/writings.htm.
celticwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #144
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
I was really disappointed with the much in demand interview with Steven Greer that finally happened being turned into a debate about all et's being good and some not. Not an interview! This good man had so much more information to give about the 3 different parts of his work and there were dozens of questions that were never asked. There was so much more to learn that was not discussed. What a shame!

I have watched most futuretalks and this was not an "interview technique" that was used in this case. Usually it is a discussion between 3 or 4 people, this was just plain rude by Kerry in my opinion. Give the man an opportunity to speak and then respond.

I believe that humans have travelled to other planets in secret space craft, but have not been allowed into the Galactic Federation or Federation Of Planets or whatever it is called (the group of civilizations from other planets) due to being un-peaceful, as mentioned in various contactee books and witness testimonies about et meetings with governments. It is most certain that et craft have been attacked by human space weapons, as can be seen in a Nasa video and testified to by witnesses such as Clifford Stone, yet we do not have any solid proof of a retaliation.

I appreciate the work that Project Camelot does, but I have issues with Bill and Kerry trusting too easily people that can use and lie to them. In particular so called doctor Dan Burisch. There has been a lot written about him in the forum, including 2004 proof that he is fake. In my opinion he is a crackpot. It is surprising that Bill and Kerry believe in what he says so much. Even mentioning him and his stories in Amsterdam, despite him breaking ties with them after the conference in Spain. I know that Dr. Steven Greer made sure of the qualifications of his witnesses. Project Camelot need to do something similar. "Witnesses" need to prove themselves in other words. Then they can be seen as being very credible or not worth putting on their website.
I believe that many many have traveled to other planets and they DO tell your stories.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #145
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the links Celtic Warrior, Now I have some interesting new material to listen to.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #146
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I hope no one is offended by this analysis, but this is my take on watching the interview and looking at certain criteria.

I watched the interview to get some time hacks on who spoke when, how long, and what were the reasons for interruptions. Let me say that Mr. Greer was obviously offended by Kerry's using the word "insidious" regarding the comments made by him. She tried to deftly get past that by stating it was not personal or about Mr. Greer, but rather the affect of his "all ET's are positive" could have because to Bill and Kerry there is no definitive proof of that. Those are Mr. Greer's views and while He challenges them to prove a negative, where is the proof that all ET's are positive? He would have to have all knowledge and I do believe most reserve that status to God/Goddess.

On the flip side, it is just as insulting to accuse Bill and Kerry bringing up the possibility of negative oriented ET's of making "dangerous" comments. What is the difference between saying someone's comments are insidious vs. dangerous? None as far as I can tell, it's semantics.

I do appreciate the dynamic that Mr. Greer pointed out that people have for thousands of years turned to warfare and the us vs. them paradigm which is not the best way to live in a harmony. While he says it is possible that there could be negative ET's that has not been his experience nor the experience of thousands who have initiated contact via his methods. I will go so far as to say that even those awake to what is happening who are seeking truth if they were to hear Mr. Greer say, "Yes, there are people who have had negative personal experiences with ET's" would help germinate a seed of fear should contact come about, and that might turn into a violent reaction from us less evolved humans. We do have a track record, and if I were a capable explorer then I might not want to have such contact or help them. Much as when someone may try to help a drowning victim if untrained they may find themselves drowned in the end. We have shot them down, used weapons against them and therefore might they take precautions?

Mr. Greer also pointed out that if someone who did not understand medicine were to see him inserting a chest tube in a small child who is not sedated and screaming would think he were a monster, so might we think an ET is a monster who may be trying to save us. We are killing many species here every year, and we are killing each other.

I was not offended by Kerry or Bill's attempts to gain some control of the interview. They were interviewing Steven Greer for THEIR program. They have a right to talk! First off, I would say do NOT sit on either side of a guest because it puts the guest in the awkward position to keep turning their head to appear to be engaging both hosts. This would have been alleviated easily by Bill and Kerry sitting next to each other.

In the first roughly 30 minutes of the interview, Mr. Greer spoke for 22 minutes. Kerry's questions were on average of 44 seconds. On two occasions she or bill spoke for 1:35 and 1:10 while the other times were for 10 to 47 seconds. At one point Mr. Greer spoke without interruption for 7:10. He spoke another two times for 4:45 and 3:05 while his other responses were usually over a minute. I saw people comment on Kerry touching Mr. Greer's arm, but I noticed that Mr. Greer made the first invasion of personal space with Bill regarding his hat. This is all really silly because they are not arch enemies, just having a difference of opinion on one area. Yes, there was tension over it, but Mr. Greer made the first real invasion of personal space and I did not see anything aggressive from Kerry towards Mr. Greer in touching his arm (Or Bill for that matter) nor did she wag her finger at him, but raised a finger in emphasizing a point of fact in her views.

The last half of the interview was a pretty good give and take on both sides. It had some contention, but I do think Mr. Greer bears just as much responsibility for over-talking Kerry or Bill. He would talk for a minute and a half and get irritated when they wanted to interject something to deal with something he said and Mr. Greer accused them of not letting him speak! Had they not interrupted him, I doubt we would have gotten as much detail as we wanted as he could just talk and talk for an hour without a problem.

All in all, I think the interview was ok. It would have been much less uncomfortable to watch had B & K sat together and table would have been nice as well. The chairs looked uncomfortable and Mr. Greer appeared to not want to be there or appeared a "victim" in some aspect by his posture as if he were saying, "OK, I'm here, let's have it and get it over with". That would not have been as apparent had they been sitting at a table in a more professional setting.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 08-10-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #147
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

US you sound like a sportscaster
Old 08-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #148
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The 'insidious' remark was probably the only reason that Greer did this interview. Very crafty on B & K's part.

It is odd that Greer named one of his main projects the Orion Project, considering Orion is being portrayed as sort of the new age d-evil.

As someone mentioned, there is no doubt that the information being dis-closed is that which is carefully considered before hand.

We will probably never know whether Camelot or Greer are dis-info or not with 100% certainty, but one thing I know is that Greer hit the nail on the head by saying we need to become much more peaceful before we can progress. Or stop letting negative vibrations to in-flu-ence-za us so easily.

Quote:
I watched the interview to get some time hacks on who spoke when, how long, and what were the reasons for interruptions. Let me say that Mr. Greer was obviously offended by Kerry's using the word "insidious" regarding the comments made by him.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #149
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Those are Mr. Greer's views and while He challenges them to prove a negative, where is the proof that all ET's are positive?
Greer said "you can't prove a negative". In other words, he was admitting that he could not prove that "there are no hostile ETs" (which is a negative statement by virtue of the use of the word "no"). It was a concession, not a challenge. This phrase is sometimes used by atheists when admitting that you cannot prove that there is no god. Greer was raised as an atheist.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #150
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I understand what you mean about proving a negative, but I do not think he meant it that way. He has said over and over to provide proof of a negative ET encounter and that they cannot prove it.

Just as he reversed Kerry's "as above so below" by saying, "as below so above" in reference to maybe it has been our dealings with them that have caused some less than enjoyable experiences on our part.