Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Aliens. Mothman. Extraterrestrials. Special Agencies. Rogue Groups.

Aliens. Mothman. Extraterrestrials. Special Agencies. Rogue Groups.

Here is an interesting post regarding various intelligence data.

Did any of you see Linda Moulton Howe on that TV documentary called Human Origins, and the part about ...Linda was walked through several security check points, told to sit in a chair, with video cameras recording her actions, then given some cosmic top secret documents explaining the origins of humankind... saying "humans have been genetically modified by one or more types of intelligent extraterrestrials". And that agency has noticed about 64 upgrade points in our DNA history. And that agency didn't want cattle mutilations associated with UFOs.

And remember Dr Steven Greer says he has intel that human and cattle mutilations are done by some rogue black ops group for psychological warfare purposes to make people hate all extraterrestrials.

Interesting story about possible negative multi dimensional beings, and humans possibly dealing with the problem...
The NEXUS Magazine CEO was on C2C with Art Bell (I think it was C2C) talking about a friend of his that is very experienced with OBEs (Out Of Body Experiences) NOTE: OBEs and NDEs and Remote Viewing is real. Anyway, that CEO said to his friend "one day could you OBE into Pine Gap, Australia".
And one day or night that friend did OBE into Pine Gap. And said he couldn't get into some underground areas because of some technology blocking him.
And he said he then saw a military man running towards him looking into some type of hand held device.
The military man then said "stand down, it's just a dreamer".

QUOTES from the internet ... (Google) ...
"For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown. "

and ...

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise of those centralizing powers without them being neither suspected nor accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large number of your representatives are fighting this danger ! Be aware that not all abductions are made against you."

In the book called 'Above Black - Project Preserve Destiny'.
That man was being trained to be able to communicate and relay information any distances, without relying on electricity or technology.
Possibly in case all the electricity was shut down on planet Earth by some rogue group.

Many players are involved in this Human ET UFO situation.
Some want humans to evolve nicely and enjoy the Milky Way Galaxy with love and wisdom and intelligence.
Some would want to shoot lasers at all extraterrestrials, so they can keep selling cigarettes.
eg. ...
Philip Morris also owns 23 brands of cigarettes, 24 brands of beer and over 40 other products.
Including Kool-Aid, Tang, Jell-O, Toblerone, Maxwell House, Sanka, General Foods Int'l Coffees,
Nabob, Chase & Sanborn, Kraft, Nabisco cereals, Post cereals, did I mention KOOL-AID and 23 brands of cigarettes?

NOTE: We are not supposed to be eating "Wheat and Sugar".
I listened to a radio documentary once saying "Wheat and Sugar" is bad for humans for many reasons,
including slowly turning kids into alcoholics.
And New Zealand with a population of 4.5 Million said on the TV News recently that about 800,000 people here are classed as binge drinkers.
As for Big Tobacco ... Please watch one of my all time favorite DVDs called
The Insider - The story of Jeffrey Wigand.

Many people separate the Mothman from ETs and UFOs.
Watch the free excellent documentary that comes with the DVD version of the movie called The Mothman Prophecies. 2002.
That documentary proves that the mothman situation was real.
It was just one of the many species of extraterrestrials in the Milky Way Galaxy.
And possibly could move in and out of several dimensions.

And after studying it all, I realized there is no proof that it was evil or had miss-intentions.
It even predicted accidents. There is no proof that it caused the accidents.

I noticed a member here called 'King Lear' puts Gordon Novel down.
Gordon Novel is the one that wants to write a book titled "Rule By Gangster".
A book about the government. (factions of the government)
Whereas John Lear loves the government and CIA and says there is a soul sucker on the moon and that cattle mutilations are done by all extraterrestrials. ............... So you make your own mind up on that issue.

King Lear and John Lear here is a present for you ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6dOsAZfZI
(Interview with Former CIA Operative Chip Tatum-1 of 8)

And it is suspicious that the UFO Debunkers are attacking Gordon Novel in the manner and fashion noted on the internet.

"For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind´s entrance into the family of galactic civilizations is greatly expected."

- Decide Whether We Should Show Up.

Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:38 PM   #2
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Aliens. Mothman. Extraterrestrials. Special Agencies. Rogue Groups.

interesting take on the Mothman Prophecies (but, gotta say, labeling it a documentary MAY be stretching the bounds a bit!).

I never thought about the idea that the being(s) experienced predicted accidents, not caused them. That movie scared the crap out of me, for days. I had to take rescue remedy to come down-no kidding! So, thats an interesting take, for sure.

I suspect also that we ARE a genetic hybrid of some sort with ET's. That doesn't upset me...ultimately we are one cosmic family.

Interesting message, thanks!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:19 AM   #3
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Aliens. Mothman. Extraterrestrials. Special Agencies. Rogue Groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
interesting take on the Mothman Prophecies (but, gotta say, labeling it a documentary MAY be stretching the bounds a bit!).

I never thought about the idea that the being(s) experienced predicted accidents, not caused them. That movie scared the crap out of me, for days. I had to take rescue remedy to come down-no kidding! So, thats an interesting take, for sure.

I suspect also that we ARE a genetic hybrid of some sort with ET's. That doesn't upset me...ultimately we are one cosmic family.

Interesting message, thanks!
My post says ...
"free excellent documentary that comes with the DVD version of the movie"

I pardon you Hehe.

Anyway, as for being upgraded,
yes, after years of studying in all my spare time,
I realized something is going around upgrading animals on many planets in our Milky Way Galaxy and probably in the Universe.

And then hybrids are made and/or born.

That's what I would do if I was advanced and flying around the Galaxy.

=============
Old 09-10-2008, 06:32 AM   #4
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

Ha, I think our extraterrestrial brothers have a bit more important things on their agenda rather than to kill our cattle. For all we know, we can be their cattle ready for them to kill, eat, and breed with. I think I recall a Twilight Zone episode depicting this type of scenario.
Yes, we should be part of the greater galactic civilizations.
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post
Aliens. Mothman. Extraterrestrials. Special Agencies. Rogue Groups.

Here is an interesting post regarding various intelligence data.

Interesting story about possible negative multi dimensional beings, and humans possibly dealing with the problem...
The NEXUS Magazine CEO was on C2C with Art Bell (I think it was C2C) talking about a friend of his that is very experienced with OBEs (Out Of Body Experiences) NOTE: OBEs and NDEs and Remote Viewing is real. Anyway, that CEO said to his friend "one day could you OBE into Pine Gap, Australia".
And one day or night that friend did OBE into Pine Gap. And said he couldn't get into some underground areas because of some technology blocking him.
And he said he then saw a military man running towards him looking into some type of hand held device.

The military man then said "stand down, it's just a dreamer".

"For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind´s entrance into the family of galactic civilizations is greatly expected."

- Decide Whether We Should Show Up.

I have never imagined as a dreamer that there would be a device that can detect us in our dreams.

Thank you for the heads up...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:09 AM   #6
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Aliens. Mothman. Extraterrestrials. Special Agencies. Rogue Groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I have never imagined as a dreamer that there would be a device that can detect us in our dreams.

Thank you for the heads up...

He wasn't dreaming, he was traveling in an OBE.

And could someone tell me why my general post
was moved from Avalon General
to Camelot General?
I don't mind, just wondering.

This is what happened in ATS and one other big UFO ET related forum ...
they move my posts around for a while then ban me.

Who else here has been banned from ATS ?
(Above Top Secret)

All I did there was support The Disclosure Project
and share information from several good websites including this one ...

http://www.stealthskater.com/Home.htm

How many of you know that site ?

Last edited by Free-UFO-Videos; 09-11-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:27 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post
He wasn't dreaming, he was traveling in an OBE.

And could someone tell me why my general post
was moved from Avalon General
to Camelot General?
I don't mind, just wondering.

This is what happened in ATS and one other big UFO ET related forum ...
they move my posts around for a while then ban me.

Who else here has been banned from ATS ?
(Above Top Secret)

All I did there was support The Disclosure Project
and information from several good websites including this one ...

http://www.stealthskater.com/Home.htm

How many of you know that site ?

naa they just went through the threads to decide which forum they fit best with, I'm sure you did nothing wrong.

I OBE in my dreams, same thing, but its how I do it.

I visited Iran's Grand Ayasolla one night and watched him sitting and puffing on an opium pipe...

and to think WWIII will happen or not, depending on his actions...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:04 AM   #8
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Aliens. Mothman. Extraterrestrials. Special Agencies. Rogue Groups.

Yeah, I noticed the forum evolving with separate topics. That's good.

As for OBEs, I sometimes had flying dreams when I was age 3 - 9.
I remember it took a lot of concentration to navigate.
I was too young to get much out of them.
And from age 10 they stopped for one reason or another.
(Fluoride in the drinking water in New Zealand, or inoculations or something)

I suppose such abilities would be a National Security issue.
Look at hackers on the internet for example.

It's also interesting how Remote Viewing
has come out in the open these days.

I guess if anyone get's good at it,
the government would employ them for a good salary.

Do you OBE naturally, without substances?

================

Tags
aliens, extraterrestrials, mothman, rogue groups, special agencies