Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 03:27 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

I know that the message Blossom Goodchild channelled for the Federation of Light has been published in some UFO and paranormal magazines, and she's been on disclose.tv and has had a couple radio interviews.

If anyone has seen the "Message" or a full article about Blossom and the Oct. 14th event in any major newspaper, or on any major network TV channel, can you post it here? I'm interested in knowing if any of the major network/newspapers will even touch her story. Even if you live in a town of 100,000 or so, and your local newspaper printed the story, please let us know here.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

None of us have seen anything in the big newspapers, right?

I even sent a note to five of my local newspapers, small time papers… and absolute quiet.

If and when a F.O.L. appearance happens, we all will need to be ready to give a helping hand.

Be kind to even those who have been non-believers… and ask them to be humble, and willing, to now become open and honest reporters.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

Good advice and a good thread, Kathy. Now let's see what starts to show up over the next few days.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
captainlockheed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

here you go.... courtesy of ufodata.co.uk

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...here-tomorrow/
captainlockheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

i dnt see why everyone is making such a big deal about this oct 14 event im not gonna say its not gonna happen but i have my doubts
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #6
tommy

Wink Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

Yes the daily star in england did run a very take the **** sort of article ,you know the type,ET ARRIVES TOMORROW
Old 10-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #7
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
i dnt see why everyone is making such a big deal about this oct 14 event im not gonna say its not gonna happen but i have my doubts
People are making a big deal of this because a person is claiming that the GFL are gonna show up in our skies today.

Look, this woman is making money from books that she writes ok.
Now, any publicity is good publicity.
I have said on other threads for a while now that this is not going to happen.
As I write it is Oct14th and there is no big spaceship in the sky.

Also this is supposed to be a serious forum, for serious subjects. Like preparing for what is actually happening under peoples noses while they fantisise about the Galactic Federation of Light arriving on our doorstep to take away all our troubles and make everything just bloody dandy.

Its not happening, Its not gonna happen like that, snap out of it.
If you are one of the many that were waiting for them to arrive, sorry, but you were lied to.

Please try to focus on what is actually going on in the world, for there are very hard times ahead for all of us. Prepare yourself as best you can, and don't belive everything you read, no matter how much you want it to be true ok. INFORM YOURSELF.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #8
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Thats the rub, it's supposed to be a serious forum but since I've been here, 10% of the info is useful and the rest is people living in a fantasy world. I just take what I need and discard the rest. There seems to be no arguing with people intent on believing the et's will save our sorry asses. Tomorrow will be just another Tuesday like the last. There will still be people who believe this so-called "alien channeler" and thats cool, it's become a religion with them. Religion is just believing in something that you know isn't true.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:28 AM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Thats the rub, it's supposed to be a serious forum but since I've been here, 10% of the info is useful and the rest is people living in a fantasy world. I just take what I need and discard the rest. There seems to be no arguing with people intent on believing the et's will save our sorry asses. Tomorrow will be just another Tuesday like the last. There will still be people who believe this so-called "alien channeler" and thats cool, it's become a religion with them. Religion is just believing in something that you know isn't true.

yea im deff gonna have to agree with you allot of the stuff in here is bs but there is some good stuff too poeple just need to realize whats accurate and whats not ive heard people say ufos were gona land before but they never did i guess well just have to see tommorow who knows maybe shes right maybe shes not hard to telll
Old 10-14-2008, 12:36 AM   #10
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

This was posted on one of my groups. This person is in Australia, where it is already the 14th:

As someone who has seen many UFOs and a contactee, I had some doubts about Blossom Goodchild's message about a massive UFO appearing in the sky on Oct. 14th..today. Last night shortly after midnight, I was awakened by an electrical buzzing sound. Finally, I got up around 12:15 a.m., Oct.14th and went outside on the veranda. As I looked up at the sky, it was very clear with brightly shining stars all around except where the almost full moon was located, there was a HUGE circular "something" that looked as if it could have been a craft. It was 30 full moons in diameter and not one star was showing within this area. The sky was totally black except I could see the moon which was much smaller than it should have been.

My husband who was a ship's captain for 30 years has never seen anything like this either and he said he had no answers for what was there. We live in a very rural area near Deloraine in Tasmania, Australia. I did take a couple of photos with my digital camera but haven't downloaded the photos yet. Will do that soon.

Something not of this world was definitely showing itself in the early morning sky here.

Jo
__._,
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:40 AM   #11
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
This was posted on one of my groups. This person is in Australia, where it is already the 14th:

As someone who has seen many UFOs and a contactee, I had some doubts about Blossom Goodchild's message about a massive UFO appearing in the sky on Oct. 14th..today. Last night shortly after midnight, I was awakened by an electrical buzzing sound. Finally, I got up around 12:15 a.m., Oct.14th and went outside on the veranda. As I looked up at the sky, it was very clear with brightly shining stars all around except where the almost full moon was located, there was a HUGE circular "something" that looked as if it could have been a craft. It was 30 full moons in diameter and not one star was showing within this area. The sky was totally black except I could see the moon which was much smaller than it should have been.

My husband who was a ship's captain for 30 years has never seen anything like this either and he said he had no answers for what was there. We live in a very rural area near Deloraine in Tasmania, Australia. I did take a couple of photos with my digital camera but haven't downloaded the photos yet. Will do that soon.

Something not of this world was definitely showing itself in the early morning sky here.

Jo
__._,
Maybe all of us doubters will have to eat humble pie after all eh?
Lets see when the whole World gets to the 14th.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:20 AM   #12
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

Blossom said, "they" are not coming to save us, they are not even going to make contact. Just going to show themselves in the form of a craft to lift the veil of deceit. Lets stop adding any negative energy towards such a good message , be patient , who will be praying at 11:11 " We welcome our galactic brothers and sisters in peace and love, and wish for blue skies upon there arrival". Thee dark doers will probly try counter actions , weather manipulation , flying jets over populated areas to cause panic or feelings of attack. We need to focus on making the most of the event, and if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen and just let it be ok

a great pleasure to network with fellow reality seekers
letitshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:48 AM   #13
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

haha wow i still wana c for myself hmm i guess well c if it gets on the news god that would be crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post

Jo
__._,
Old 10-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #14
meissmar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there.

On a the German website of Spiegel (one of the three biggest German news magazines) there is an article about it with the usual picture about those believing in UFOs. Sorry, but I didn't find an eglish version.

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/0...583784,00.html

It sounds like they been researching this for quite some time, which surprises me. They are really following what's gonig on there.

Mario

Last edited by meissmar; 10-14-2008 at 09:38 AM.
meissmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:13 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I did see strange clouds around the moon and then it was totally obscured by clouds. Probably didn't see anything but I've never seen clouds like what I saw. They were in a circular shape.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #16
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Lightbulb Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

It's been both cloudy and raining here in Northern NSW this evening, but at least our local ABC Radio station has been talking about it and having a few callers coming in for a chat, but most of them are just pure skeptics about most things that are going on the more i listen to them.

Tez

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #17
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

So... Wheres the aliens, huh? Pathetic.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #18
Steve_G

Maybe they crashed into Planet X and are swapping insurance details.

That said, I genuinely feel for those who pinned their hopes on this. And that includes people who helped hype it because they believed it.

Last edited by Steve_G; 10-14-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:15 PM   #19
Tuza

That scene from Independance Day keeps coming into my mind, where Will Smith goes out the front to the letterbox and then realizes everyone is looking up.........and then he sees..........all those pretty ships.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #20
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Patience is a virtue.

" Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration … "
Old 10-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

if we see it there, we will surely know it is a "controlled hoax"--who do you think owns those mediums of eXchange???

i wish people would realiSe that,
it is NOT about some date on a calender,
it is about "the pivot"
and, what it is, that you bring
from inside of you, and, to the inside of you,
that, will allow you to eXchange with that,
and, what comes into that "pivotal" point,

and, then, reflect those energies,
out to others

you got TO DO, to BE

all of us, are already from "the stars"

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #22
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #23
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

"IF EVERYTHING IS READY ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON...

PLAY THE FIVE TONES"...Derrr Duhhh Derrr Durrr Derrr!

C'mon down guy's and let's get the Intergalactic Close Encounter Party started...God knows those of us here on the Great Blue Planet sure need a lift.

Whether Blossom's right or not ain't nothing wrong with hoping and praying for some Intergalactic Lurve from the nether regions of space!

Poor ol Blossom she's sure been taking some knocks all over the net, be gentle people and don't shoot the messenger, whatever happens or not, I am sure she came forward with the best of intentions.

Maybe we should start a new link 'Blessings for Blossom', if nothing else you gotta admit she sure has a great name!

One World - One People - One Love.

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #24
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Has anyone seen Oct. 14 event, news in local or major Newspapers, or Network TV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Patience is a virtue.

" Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration … "
Hey Kathy T, lovin your positive vibes and 'apparent channeling' is this something that came through to you personally, or did you get this from another source, if so where?

Any more updates?

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile.
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #25
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

The post above comes directly from Blossom Goodchild's web site. It's in the subsequent messages from the Federation of Light. Page 5 of the channelling link.

Yeah, I wish I had psychic abilities, but I don't.

Tags
blossom goodchild, october 14, ufo