Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Its time to play, choose your timeline!

Guess what folks, it is time to play choose your timeline. Are you going to choose the doom and gloom timeline, or are you going to choose the good times for all time line. When you jump a timeline it is more often than not a seamless transition. If you listen to and buy into a bunch of stuff about Nuclear War, Police State, and etc., you are going to end up going down a timeline where all of that sh-tty stuff goes down. Choose the good timeline, you have the power and you all ways have.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: Its time to play, choose your timeline!

I agree. Speaking for myself we have relocate into the wilds of a small isolated community, the outside world seems so far away and at most times does not exist in our perception. I am personally tired of doom and gloom and its effects on our DNA and thought-form constructs. Know who you are and stay within the energy of the Heart and the magnificent frequencies that it offers to our own individual realities.

We are what we perceive!
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have already chosen my timeline...it's all LOVE....
Anybody wants to jump in, there is plenty of room there...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
This is what I am leaning towards and I am working overtime on this.

I wont hide nor will I comply. I will keep myself surrounded by love, it washes away my fears.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea I'm up for the love one
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #6
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

And I find Avalon to be such a dramatic example of the extreme range of choices. "All the world's a stage and we are merely players in it." Tone, do you have any thought provoking, interesting reasons for saying: It's time" right now?
Earth signs? Animal signs? Astrology? Do tell!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
And I find Avalon to be such a dramatic example of the extreme range of choices. "All the world's a stage and we are merely players in it." Tone, do you have any thought provoking, interesting reasons for saying: It's time" right now?
Earth signs? Animal signs? Astrology? Do tell!
We have always been able to jump around from one timeline to another. That is how the law of attraction actually works. Everyone assumes that the timeline is static and that intention results in a transformation of this static timeline. That in my opinion is not the case. What actually happens is that you seamlessly move into a parallel timeline where the circumstances you where visualizing where already true.

There are a huge number of timelines where things turn out good. There are also a decent number of timelines where things turn out bad. You have parallel selves existing on all of these different timelines at the same time. If you take on core beliefs about extreme negative things you will have to live through then you will end up merging with an already existing timeline where those things are going to take place.

Why now more than all ways? In my opinion the two sets of polarized timelines will soon separate and jumping from negative ones to positive ones will no longer be possible after a certain threshold. I am not sure exactly when, but it will be in the near future where you are locked down to either the negative set or the positive set.

I feel so strongly about this as a result of multiple out of body experiences where I visited other timelines radically different than our own. It is my belief based on this personal spiritual phenomena that the parallel timelines are not just an idea cooked up in the minds of creative astrophysists. They refer to them as type 2 parallel universes.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #8
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Why now more than all ways? In my opinion the two sets of polarized timelines will soon separate and jumping from negative ones to positive ones will no longer be possible after a certain threshold. I am not sure exactly when, but it will be in the near future where you are locked down to either the negative set or the positive set.
I have been wondering about this for some too. I feel that I am currently being dragged too the negative, though thats not where I finally want to end up. Like all my attempts of escape attracts the negative side. Strange, anyone else here experiencing it? i also have been feeling numb and unconnected to the "higher realms for some time, despite all my efforts to clean my body from toxins and keep an open mind.

I also feel (or hope) that if one gets stuck in the negative timeline, its only a detour where eventually the two will meet again in the grand finale.

Last edited by Metaphor; 08-03-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #9
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
I have been wondering about this for some too. I feel that I am currently being dragged too the negative, though thats not where I finally want to end up. Like all my attempts of escape attracts the negative side. Strange, anyone else here experiencing it? i also have been feeling numb and unconnected to the "higher realms for some time, despite all my efforts to clean my body from toxins and keep an open mind.

I also feel (or hope) that if one gets stuck in the negative timeline, its only a detour where eventually the two will meet again in the grand finale.
I am also experiencing it...i have felt upside down for a while though a few days back and today i can feel the surge of the Kundalini reactivating the Heart. But as we are Holographic to our universe changes are expected...just look at the weather! we are connected.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

All negative unconscious emotions and memories are being purged from our subtle energies at this time. This makes one feel waves of negativity purge up then subside. This is different than having beliefs about an unfortunate future.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Guess what folks, it is time to play choose your timeline. Are you going to choose the doom and gloom timeline, or are you going to choose the good times for all time line. When you jump a timeline it is more often than not a seamless transition. If you listen to and buy into a bunch of stuff about Nuclear War, Police State, and etc., you are going to end up going down a timeline where all of that sh-tty stuff goes down. Choose the good timeline, you have the power and you all ways have.
I choose the "default" timeline which is neither doom and gloom nor good times for all.

There needs to be balance and there will be.

I want a positive future for all of humankind and myself as well.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 08-04-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:25 AM   #12
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All negative unconscious emotions and memories are being purged from our subtle energies at this time. This makes one feel waves of negativity purge up then subside. This is different than having beliefs about an unfortunate future.
Yes, and we can acknowledge them, release them, and hop on the love train.

Aloha, Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:46 AM   #13
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
COUNT ME IN
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I know I'm bored stupid of this time line, time for a change
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #15
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

MASSIVE awakening. The lies stop working. TPTB freak out, but can't do anything. Even the minions wise up. Love wins.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #16
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We have always been able to jump around from one timeline to another. That is how the law of attraction actually works. Everyone assumes that the timeline is static and that intention results in a transformation of this static timeline. That in my opinion is not the case. What actually happens is that you seamlessly move into a parallel timeline where the circumstances you where visualizing where already true.

There are a huge number of timelines where things turn out good. There are also a decent number of timelines where things turn out bad. You have parallel selves existing on all of these different timelines at the same time. If you take on core beliefs about extreme negative things you will have to live through then you will end up merging with an already existing timeline where those things are going to take place.

I feel so strongly about this as a result of multiple out of body experiences where I visited other timelines radically different than our own. It is my belief based on this personal spiritual phenomena that the parallel timelines are not just an idea cooked up in the minds of creative astrophysists. They refer to them as type 2 parallel universes.
Greetings and Blessings to All...

It's been a while...

I must say tone3jaguar I totally agree with what you've written above.

I'm sure that this analogy has been used before. However, I don't recall where I picked this up from!?!?

I can visualize our 3D World as a movie running through a projector and showing on a large screen. Also running simultaneously outwith this projector are other movies, these being our parallel 'realities' and 'selves'.

We have the ability to change any of these movies at any time, but only up until the final chapter when the movie will run it's course to 'The End' and a new movie (reality) will seamlessly start.

So, I feel the questions are; 'Which ending will I choose to play out, before the start of the Final Chapter?' and 'What new reality (movie) do I wish to play my part in?'...

The only thing I'm not feeling at the moment is impending 'Final Chapter'... Or; Has the 'Final Chapter' already begun..?

'Unconditional Love' I feel, Is the only sure way to a Positive Future...

Namaste,

Love and Light to All,
Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote