Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink John Titor - Coincidences or a Similar Timeline

I have read the posts by John Titor the time traveler. www.johntitor.com. And I have noticed that the predictions are about 4 years off. But I am noticing somewhat a setting up the stage for a revolution and this could parallel to the civil war mentioned in John Titor's posts.

John Titor mentioned that our timeline may be a little different than his. But similar scenarios will occur in ours if no major changes were made.

But then he talks about the third world war that ends the civil war in the United States. Russia nukes all major cities in the U.S. with small multiple warheads. The East Coast will be hit hard in 2015. But the enemy will not be the people but the U.S. government.

The question is what major cities and bases will be hit according to John Titor's predictions? I notice that John Titor always avoids this question with a vague answer. Is the John Titor material a hoax? Because 20 or more states are trying to declare Soverenty. (Why do I always have a hard time spelling that word?) And I don't even want to think about a civil war.

And I know that nukes are so much cleaner. So people won't be able to enter major cities without going into a major radiated area. By no means am I trying to stir up any fear here. Many people have claimed that John Titor was made up. But if the third world war breaks out it might be a good idea to create a ground crew community into safer areas not in nuke blast zones. John Titor could be a good cross reference to find safer locations. So that means stay away from military bases and major cities?

Does anyone else have an opinion on John Titor?
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Titor - Coincidences or a Similar Timeline

I'd like to see something more current than 2000 and 2001.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: John Titor - Coincidences or a Similar Timeline

According to the webmaster of the John Titor website, John Titor's mission was to recover an IBM computer to take back with him back to the year 2036. I think John went back home in 2001. He has never returned since. This explains the year predictions from 1999 to 2001. He was only here for a brief time.

And the way time travel works according to John, he never ends up in the same timeline when he travels back in time. He talks about parallel dimensions. He talked about CERN and that they are the ones that discover this time travel. By experimenting with mini blackholes, they harness the power. So there is a possibility that there are soldiers from the future walking among us doing different missions.

Here is some material from the John Titor website:

Exerpts from John Titor Posts:

November 07, 2000 21:23
JT: In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe.

December 13, 2000 12:44
Q: I think Russia is still very likely to attack the United States with nuclear weapons. It's hard to imagine being here to see it.
JT: You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government.

and more...

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

If you go to www.infowars.com you see some similarities regarding signs leading up to the possible second civil war of the U.S.

Let's hope this timeline does not come true.

Last edited by Surial; 02-24-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Well the thing that I would point out is that each of us is living seperate lives down parallel timelines. Not just a few different ones, dependent on the person and the number of timeline changing decisions they have made in thier life, there can be over a million of these time lines. Visualize your life as if it was one of those lightning balls from the novelty stores. You know, the ones you where you touch the glass and the little electic lightning goes to you finger.

The center point of the timeline sphere is your personal zero point. It is the moment you where incarnated. Instead of there being a few hundered filiments dancing around like in the novelty item, there are millions. And as time goes on, your timeline sphere accumulates new timeline filiments.

So lets break out the pendulum and get some perspective on this.

1) Is this John Titor who he sais he is? Answer: Yes
2) Did he come from a timeline where there was nuclear war? Answer: Yes
3) How many possible timelines are there leading up to 2012? Answer: 933 million
4) How many of these timelines result in global thermonuclear war? Answer: 133,000
5) Are we on one of these timelines of nuclear war? No

I recently gained some up close perspective on this during an OBE. During this out of body experience I was transported to 5 distinctly different timelines and saw them from the perspective of my parallel self. They were all just as real and tangible as this timeline is. So this OBE caused me to come to the conclusion that I am convinced that this parallel timeline thing does exist.

These are not alternate dimensions, they are not parallel universes, they are your higher selves learning from millions of experiences every moment. That is the reason for this construct here in 3rd density.

This individual more than likely was born post 2012 from some of the people who went into the electromagnetically sheilded underground bases. Just like the greys from 26 thousand years into the future, and 45 thousand years into the future, he was sent back for stuff that was lost during the transition and nuclear war. Think about it, in all of the world he can't track down a single IBM computer in all of the rubble? Probably because they are all gone.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
George Noory interviewed John Titor's "mother and lawyer" awhile back on Coast. He was born before 2012...and had visited himself as a six year old. So...if he was six years old in say 2000-01, that would have his birthdate as 1994-95. I've been looking for a recording of the interview. No luck as of yet.
That actually makes more sence then my conclusion. If he had been born after the end of our timelines (post 2012), then he would have no filiments from his own life to come back to. He is probably jumping into timelines specific to his individual self. One of those timelines being the one we are on now. If I where him I would just find a cozy timeline and stay there. On the other hand he is probably a service to other oriented person and does not want to let down those from his future reality.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #6
Aton
Avalon Senior Member

What I find most interesting about the John Titor material is that in his timeline there doesn't seem to have been any widespread revelation or contact with aliens/UFOs.

Anyone familiar with the book "Mass Dreams of the Future" by Chet Snow, in which he uses the techniques of past life regression to "pro"gress people a couple of decades or so into the future. This work was done in the 1980s or 1990s I think, with something like 5,000 subjects.

The conclusion was that a high percentage saw themselves as no longer incarnated on earth. Of those who did still see themselves "here" there were something like four different futures described:

1. a quasi-hippie commune lifestyle in which people's energies made it possible for plants to flourish around them.

2. a 19th century pioneer lifestyle

3. an underground/off-planet hi-tech lifestyle

4. I forget what the fourth was, maybe it was "no longer incarnated".

Now several sources I've talked to have indicated that our collective future has been "changed" from what it might have looked like a decade or two earlier. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this material if you know about it.
Aton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:21 PM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Well the thing that I would point out is that each of us is living seperate lives down parallel timelines. Not just a few different ones, dependent on the person and the number of timeline changing decisions they have made in thier life, there can be over a million of these time lines. Visualize your life as if it was one of those lightning balls from the novelty stores. You know, the ones you where you touch the glass and the little electic lightning goes to you finger.

The center point of the timeline sphere is your personal zero point. It is the moment you where incarnated. Instead of there being a few hundered filiments dancing around like in the novelty item, there are millions. And as time goes on, your timeline sphere accumulates new timeline filiments.

So lets break out the pendulum and get some perspective on this.

1) Is this John Titor who he sais he is? Answer: Yes
2) Did he come from a timeline where there was nuclear war? Answer: Yes
3) How many possible timelines are there leading up to 2012? Answer: 933 million
4) How many of these timelines result in global thermonuclear war? Answer: 133,000
5) Are we on one of these timelines of nuclear war? No

I recently gained some up close perspective on this during an OBE. During this out of body experience I was transported to 5 distinctly different timelines and saw them from the perspective of my parallel self. They were all just as real and tangible as this timeline is. So this OBE caused me to come to the conclusion that I am convinced that this parallel timeline thing does exist.

These are not alternate dimensions, they are not parallel universes, they are your higher selves learning from millions of experiences every moment. That is the reason for this construct here in 3rd density.

This individual more than likely was born post 2012 from some of the people who went into the electromagnetically sheilded underground bases. Just like the greys from 26 thousand years into the future, and 45 thousand years into the future, he was sent back for stuff that was lost during the transition and nuclear war. Think about it, in all of the world he can't track down a single IBM computer in all of the rubble? Probably because they are all gone.
This seems like one of the last topics on this board that really picks my fancy. May I ask at this point what then, if anything, differs our shared reality from all those possibilities, and why are we living only in 'the now' as aware beings? Are we 'parsing' the future for possibilities while this here is the real game? Or are all timelines similarly valid? If so, why do I perceive only one?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQthd....blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbWGH....blogspot.com/

I am not convinced on this John Titor thing. There is too much that doesn't feel right. I am still open to it if someone can come up with concrete evidence but I am leaning towards it being a hoax.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:38 PM   #9
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: John Titor - Coincidences or a Similar Timeline

It is true that John Titor could be a Hoax. I have often second guessed the material due to some vague answers. John Titor talks quite a bit about time travel theory but not enough about all the other issues that could unfold in the near future.

What intrigues me is how some of the events he talks about are corresponding to current events. In a way, this timeline does relate to his but not in a drastic way. And the dates are off by roughly 4 years I think. But I do see a setting stage for a second civil war. I just watched the conservative conference and it raised my hairs. There is also talk of the 10th amendment and much talk about a plan for globalism or fascism on the internet (this I am unsure of). And John does talk about how these things trigger a second civil war. Of course, I don't know if any of these things could occur. But I am keeping a close eye on the possibilities. We could get lucky and raise the vibration of humans to a point to avoid all this.

But Uranus wants change and a revolution. Astrology: Uranus versus Saturn. Saturn wanting control. And I see much change coming. John Titor is a good reference to possibilities. Hoax or not, it is an interesting read. Regardless when you have change, there will always be people who get unsettled. However, our experiences and decisions affect the over all conclusions. But some old systems are just too weak now to sustain its momentum. I hope that the outcome is a more wise and productive outcome.

Last edited by Surial; 03-01-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Tags
civil war, john titor, revolution, timeline, wwiii