Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 12-16-2008, 03:21 AM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Question Okanagan anyone?

Hi out there......anyone from the Okanagan area.....I'm currently freezing my tush here, -21C. I have been wondering for some time now, if there were are groups forming here in Canada, & I'm so happy I've just found this site, with Canadians eh.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 12-16-2008 at 05:45 AM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Reply to Okanagan anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Hi out there......anyone from the Okanagan area.....I'm currently freezing my tush here, -21C. I have been wondering for some time now, if there were are groups forming here in Canada, & I'm so happy I've just found this site, with Canadians eh.

Welcome to Avalon...there is a fair many from Canada on this site although not many posting from British Columbia recently...myself I live in Victoria although I have spent time in the Okanagan which I love. I especially love the Salmon Arm locale...your freezing there and we are too here in Victoria (which is unusual for the City of Gardens) with the wind chill last few days
-15 to -20C. Brrrr...
Old 12-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Okanagan anyone?

waiting ...

just wanted to say

not from bc but from ab, how about -37C!!!

no worries, much warmth and wisdom to be found here on avalon, you will find it grows on you, expands the heart and the mind

stay warm ...

your neighbour ... eh!
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi and welcome, with the windchill it's minus seventeen in QC. You can keep the cold weather in your area as long as you like! I'm sure we don't mind! Hope to visit the Okanagan area one day.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the middle of Wyoming and it is -22 C.... But it is still sunny out so I dont think it will be to bad until it gets dark
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone: tks for stopping in to say hello. What is going on with the weather, so many areas with nasty temps.? People here are having trouble getting their cars started, & some can't even get into their cars (door locks frozen) On a positive note, we have beautiful sunshine today, but we are still freezing. Supposed to go to -27C Wed. night. I really would love to go South, as I am not a cold weather person.

Starlah: I used to live in Salmon Arm, its even colder there.
Futureeyes: -37C......with those temps, I wouldn't leave the house.

Time for hot choclate, hot todys. Irish coffees.........what is your favorite hot drinks in this weather folks?

We need a smilie for freezing cold....we have one for sweatdrop.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:38 PM   #7
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello and welcome! I have two threads that may interest you, "Pacific Northwest Ground Crew" and "Ground Crew meetings" where I post current details on Gatherings. Please feel free to drop in!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Hello and welcome! I have two threads that may interest you, "Pacific Northwest Ground Crew" and "Ground Crew meetings" where I post current details on Gatherings. Please feel free to drop in!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Tks wormhole, I will check them out.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Wow...173 view and only 7 posts.....this is not looking good. Where are all the Okanagan people. Come out of hiding don't be shy. We need to form a group up here.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:32 PM   #10
brendals
Avalon Senior Member

HI, I am from the Okanagan so you are not totally alone! ..I am sure that there are others but they may only have viewing rights! Perhaps we could set up a meeting time and then those viewers would have the opportunity to show up!
brendals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
no caste

Hi waitinginthewings,

I've noticed your thread before, because I used to live in the Okanagan (in the early 1980s, Penticton). A story ran across my desk the other day from Summerland. I wonder if you are near there, or know anyone near?

It relates to this:
http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/stories.php?id=156742

Kelowna Daily Courier, Jan 6-09 obituary

As well, I heart the Sonoran Desert in Osooyos, Canada's most unique ecosystem. I can't help mentioning that there's a petition to establish an Okanagan-Similkameen National Park. In case anyone is interested:
http://www.wildernesscommittee.org/c...lands/okanagan

Oh! The Observatory!!
http://www.hia-iha.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/drao/index_e.html

Keremeos! Hedley! Coldstream! Ponderosa pine! Sage! You can probably tell a bit of my heart never left the area.

Peace & Love Okanagans

Last edited by no caste; 01-20-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:13 AM   #12
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi waitinginthewings,

I've noticed your thread before, because I used to live in the Okanagan (in the early 1980s, Penticton). A story ran across my desk the other day from Summerland. I wonder if you are near there, or know anyone near?

It relates to this:
http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/stories.php?id=156742

Kelowna Daily Courier, Jan 6-09 obituary

As well, I heart the Sonoran Desert in Osooyos, Canada's most unique ecosystem. I can't help mentioning that there's a petition to establish an Okanagan-Similkameen National Park. In case anyone is interested:
http://www.wildernesscommittee.org/c...lands/okanagan

Oh! The Observatory!!
http://www.hia-iha.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/drao/index_e.html

Keremeos! Hedley! Coldstream! Ponderosa pine! Sage! You can probably tell a bit of my heart never left the area.

Peace & Love Okanagans

Hi no caste: I indeed live in Kelowna, so only about half hour away from Osoyoos. I was not aware about the park issue. I love living here but it is expensive & our climate is also changing. I have not yet been to the observatory but I have heard about it. I must make a trip there now that you mention it. this area is know for its fair share of UFO activity, for whatever reason.

Where are you now?
Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 AM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Okanagan ground crew meet-up

hi to all from the Okanagan. I am interested in getting some of us together to get a ground crew organized. Currently I'm thinking next Saturday afternoon.

For those interested please pm me this week for details.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:41 AM   #14
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Where are you now?
Southern Alberta - The Prairies & Foothills. I see I spelled Ooosoooyoooos wrong - can never get it right. The reason I asked about the obit. was because it was an 'inexplicable' death; the husband is the brother of a childhood friend. I have relatives in Kelowna who come down with nasty, weird ailments. WTF, is all. Maybe it's orchard pesticides in the valley...

Ogopogo lake monster?

Hey, good luck with the meetings! If you hear anything on the grapevine, let me know?

PEACE
Old 01-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Southern Alberta - The Prairies & Foothills. I see I spelled Ooosoooyoooos wrong - can never get it right. The reason I asked about the obit. was because it was an 'inexplicable' death; the husband is the brother of a childhood friend. I have relatives in Kelowna who come down with nasty, weird ailments. WTF, is all. Maybe it's orchard pesticides in the valley...

Ogopogo lake monster?

Hey, good luck with the meetings! If you hear anything on the grapevine, let

PEACE
Hi no caste. I read the obit, but I have not heard anything about this. Does not say what the medical condition was.....maybe she had something
wrong that she was not aware of?

I have other people say that they have developed asthma, allergies since moving here. I developed sinus problems since moving here, & I get it every winter now.... Maybe because we are in a valley, all the pollutants and chemtrail poisons linger below cloud level and are affecting people?
Old 01-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #16
no caste

What I heard was that she just dropped dead. No pre-exisitng medical condition, happy, healthy, vibrant. Then her granny died, but I think the granny lives in Alberta. I remember seeing a video during my Chemtrail Oddysey Period. Someone in Kelowna had filmed a lot of footage that I found on Youtube.

Here's what turned up now:
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?s...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

I also just noticed this website: Organic Mulch Gardening ('Chemtrails over Kelowna')
http://www.organicmulchgardening.com...verKelowna.htm

Maybe it's a soil thing?

love & light