Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Illinois Governor Arrested with Chief of Staff

Good news:
Obama's buddie now ex-gov Blagojevich was arrested for trying to sell the President elect's (soon to be removed) old senate seat to the highest bidder. My thought is why? Isn't it free market in America? And isn't Obama's buddie perfect, like Obama?

Bad news:
More government officials need to soon be arrested to avert an upcoming civil war against widespread corruption in all branches of government, but there probably isn't enough FBI for the job.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008...deral-custody/

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...o-custody.html
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illinois Governor Arrested with Chief of Staff

Thanks Waterman, I had not heard of this news yet. Unbelievable!
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks waterman, I was following that story for a very very long time. Guess I threw in the towel that anything would happen seeing as the supreme court wouldn't take a ruling on Obama's birth certificate.

You see he had a big big part in obama getting to where he is now. Check out the story on the medical board approving the health care center or whatever it was that obama was involved with. Oh so many people thing they voted a saint into offive. LOL What a bunch of dreamers. These people in Chicago are right out of Syria, Iran & Iraq (saddams damn moneybag) LOL

wake up people

Just another big old mess that was covered up by the newspapers and I bet half the people who voted for obama don't know a thing about the chicago mafia crime. Pat Fitzgerald has got to make a move soon. Real soon if its going to happen. I think he is doing one hell of a job but time is getting away from him now.

I hope everyone is reviewing this along with the Andy Martin files.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-09-2008 at 08:49 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

The governor, accused of seeking cash for the political appointment of Obama's Senate replacement, is not a close associate of the President-elect. Indeed, in the affidavit, Blagojevich called Obama a "mother******" for wanting him to appoint an official that the governor either did not like or wouldn't receive money from. Local news reports, meanwhile, suggest that it was Obama chief-of-staff Rahm Emanuel who blew the whistle on the governor.

The Republican National Committee sent out an a memo only moments after the arrest was made painting Obama and Blagojevich as political allies.

Tribune: Obama has worked to distance himself from Blagojevich and notably invited three potential challengers to the governor’s possible 2010 re-election bid to speak at the recent Democratic National Convention.

ABC: Mr. Obama has a relationship with Mr. Blagojevich, having not only endorsed Blagojevich in 2002 and 2006, but having served as a top adviser to the Illinois governor in his first 2002 run for the state house.

On the Chicago TV show "Public Affairs with Jeff Berkowitz" on June 27, 2002, state Sen. Obama said, "Right now, my main focus is to make sure that we elect Rod Blagojevich as Governor."

In the Summer of 2006, Sen. Obama backed Blagojevich even though there were serious questions at the time about Blago's hiring practices.

At the time, numerous state agencies had had records subpoenaed, with U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald telling authorities he was looking into "very serious allegations of endemic hiring fraud" with a "number of credible witnesses."
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #5
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for the confusion my sarcacism has probably confused everyone about why this happened.

For a really good indepth report on why go to this link and listen to the 6pm archive of the 12-9 Intel Report broadcast.

http://www.theintelligencereport.tk/

Note: It will be after 7pm eastern before it is available.

Last edited by Waterman; 12-10-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Good news:
Obama's buddie now ex-gov Blagojevich was arrested for trying to sell the President elect's (soon to be removed) old senate seat to the highest bidder. My thought is why? Isn't it free market in America? And isn't Obama's buddie perfect, like Obama?

Bad news:
More government officials need to soon be arrested to avert an upcoming civil war against widespread corruption in all branches of government, but there probably isn't enough FBI for the job.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008...deral-custody/

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...o-custody.html
He never was Obama's buddy. I can see that you're linking to Fox News, who have used this as an opportunity to smear Obama as they always do.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Funny story bout George W., the other day, on the White House lawn reporters were reflecting on his presidency with him and then asked if George was sad that his tenure was over? While George was getting on 'Marine One' Helicopter he turned around to wave and half grinned when he said "Funny thing about the modern day presidency, the unexpected will probably happen".
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
political corruption